Lusting for Co-worker Pt. 04

Story Info
Geogina has a new boss.
2.1k words
4.22
11.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

The story takes a bit of a turn I hope you guys like the new direction. Also my apologizes for the long wait, part 5 will be done soon.

************

It was a long winter without Otto, our love story ended as fast as it begun. It was a mistake to move in with him so quickly, he had so many secrets and even though I still craved his touch, it was time to move on. I was lucky to have found a job shortly after we started cohabitating and if not for that, I would have been homeless.

I met Mr. Remy, when I was with my other ex-prior to Otto, they worked together and had he had always been very kind to me. So, when I saw that his firm was hiring, I jumped at the opportunity. I was a mess in the interview, I cried and spilled my guts about everything. Once I was done crying he offered me a tissue and told me I could start on Monday if I wanted to. I was so over joyed, I had no idea why he would hire me after how I behaved in the interview.

At the time, both Otto and I had gotten used to our little sex slave routine and my new schedule was ruining our sex life. When he got home sometimes I was still at work and vice versa. We went from having sex every day to only twice a week and I was extremely horny all the time. I had an itch that just had to be scratched. I was Mr. Remy's personal assistant and my days consisted of getting him coffee, taking his calls and taking minutes during his meetings. There was so much work to be done that most days I spend my lunch hour eating at his desk while going through my daily tasks.

Mr. Remy was a tall, dark man, he was 6' 3 and had broad shoulders. He towered over me and I liked it. I was always attracted to guys with beards and he had a thick Rick Ross like beard that was always well keep. Some days I would fantasize about him rubbing that beard all over my face until it was red and agitated. He had beautiful soft hands that were made to calm me down. Sometimes he would rest them gently on my shoulders whenever I became flustered. Oh, and his lips, he had beautiful full kissable lips. I didn't know exactly when I started to fall for Mr. Devonian, but I do remember feeling guilty because I did love Otto but Mr. Remy was so different with me. I kept my feelings to myself because I didn't want to cheat on Otto, and when I couldn't bear it any longer I ended things.

While I was single, Mr. Remy still carried on a professional relationship with me, there were lines drawn up and he stayed in those lines completely. In the months after my break up, I spent all my time with him and I wasn't just his personal assistant I had also became his friend. Sometimes he would pick me up and we would go on long drives, all the while still discussing tasks that we needed to tackle once the weekend was over.

However, everything soon changed. One night we were working late in his office. He had a meeting with some new clients and they wanted to go to a hookah lounge. He admitted to me that he had never really smoked the stuff and thought that we should check out the lounge before he took his potential clients there.

"I need you to accompany me there, Ms. Hagan," he said, I gave him a slight smile, trying to hide my obvious excitement. We drove over and nothing seemed amiss. We arrived at the club and I walked next to him with my note pad in hand ready to take any notes that were needed.

"You can put that away," he said to me once we were inside, "Everything is already sorted for tomorrow".

The hostess escorted us to a private room, the lights were low and Mr. Remy and I were seated in the corner of the room sharing one of the three hookahs. The hostess advised of the choices but her words seemed to wash over me, all I could think of was how close he was sitting and how delicious he smelled. It had been 2 months since I had sex and his soft hands mistakenly brushed my legs sending thrills up all over my body.

"I ordered for us," he said once the hostess left. I nodded, all of a sudden, my mouth was dry.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a drink with me as well?"

"No, no that's fine" I said trying to sound normal.

"Did I overstep?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I got the special blend one," he said, I was sitting so close I felt dizzy, "I think its weed, should be fine."

I nodded again.

"Georgina?" He asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I said turning to face him, it was a mistake staring into those deep caring brown eyes of his. I felt myself start to lean back into the sofa we were sitting on and I stared into the ceiling trying my best to keep my hands to myself.

The hostess came back with our drinks and explained how the hookah worked and again I paid no attention to her words. I guzzled down my wine instantly and he shot me a puzzled look. My panties were already soaked and I was having a hard time being so close to him. I got over myself once he started smoking. He put the mouthpiece to his mouth and pulled it deeply, I couldn't help imagining him sucking on my nipples. He blew the smoke out slowly, and since I was sitting so close most of it got into my face. It smelled like mint.

He apologized but I told him it was fine, I liked it. So he did it again, and I relished the smoke hitting my face. Once he was done it was my turn. I mimicked him and sucked as hard as I could and then let the smoke out. I wasn't sure if it was weed or tobacco but the taste of the mint was overwhelming.

We smoked for a while until everything was used up. We were no longer acting as professionals either, his arm was draped around me and my head was on his chest. We were both so relaxed and when he kissed my forehead, I moaned softly.

Once I let out that moan, everything escalated. Mr. Remy grabbed me and placed me on his lap, he didn't kiss me at first instead he went straight for my neck and he wasn't soft at all anymore. He bit into my neck and it felt glorious both pain and pleasure at the same time. He was like a beast, and my moans got louder and louder. Only when he was done leaving his mark on me that he allowed me to get the kiss I was dying for. He kissed me hungrily biting my lips every chance he got. I felt like I was being devoured and I loved it. He was a man unhinged and almost ripped my shirt right off. By that time, I was already dripping wet and I could feel his erection rubbing up against my ass. I needed to feel it inside me, I was dying to have him. I got up from him and he stared at me hungrily. My gaze never left his as I took off my shirt and my bra, then I slipped out of my skirt and got out of my panties. He flashed me a smile and unzipped his pants freeing his large thick penis. It was curved and I couldn't wait to have him inside me. I straddled him and slowly eased my wet pussy down on his shaft. I let out a long moan as he filled me.

"You feel so good," he said as I slid up and down on him slowly. He pulled my hair back and bit into my neck as I sped up some more. I was riding him as fast as I could, pushing both of us over the edge, I was close and I knew he felt it to.

"Get up," he said and I did as I was told. I begged him with my eyes for release but all he did was flash me a smile.

I was a short little thing and he motioned for me to bend over on the couch and I did as I was told. I love being dominated.

He entered me swiftly, he was hard and rough just how I liked it. He rammed into me wildly. Fucking me as hard as he could. My screams filled the room, the orgasm was so intense that I started to cry when it came over me. My screams of ecstasy seem to fuel him and he dug his fingers into my ass cheeks while he fucked me as hard as he could. I screamed until I could no longer hold up my own weight and collapsed into the couch. He slammed into me one last time and filled me with his glorious seed.

When we were finished we got dressed quickly. We were in a public place and I was not sure if there were cameras and I didn't care but Mr. Remy did. He told me to go wait by the car while he settled the bill. It was 1 0'clock in the morning at that time but still I obeyed. He came out to meet me shortly after I got to the car. We drove in silence with was not a common occurrence for us. It was as if I was coming down from a high, I wanted to tell him it was the best orgasm I had ever had but my words failed me.

"Georgina... Ms. Hagan," he started, "Tonight, was a mistake, its best that you forget it."

He said, I shot him a wounded look because I didn't want to forget it.

"Are you on the pill?" He asked, his gaze was so intense but I didn't look away, I couldn't.

"I am," I answered, I wasn't particularly fond of condoms and I wasn't ready for a child.

"Ok that's sorted, good night Ms. Hagan." He said and I gave him one last look and got out.

The next day was horrible, the new clients were coming and I had to struggle to keep myself in check. It was obvious that we could not take them to that lounge. So, I had to find another place at short notice. I did manage it but I was not allowed to accompany them, which I was grateful for. I took my time apart from Mr. Remy to actually sit at my own desk and do some work.

By the time he returned it was five and I was ready to leave but before I could he called me into the office.

"These are the documents from the deal, file them away for me," he asked firmly. The warmth in his voice was gone.

"Yes Mr. Remy," I said taking the files from him. I would spend the next hour filing away the documents, trying my best not to think about the way he bit me or the marks he left. My neck was a bit sore but I relished in that feeling because it reminded me of him. How he could make me feel pleasure and pain all at the same time. But I had to forget even if I didn't want to.

Once I was finished, I checked in to notify him I was leaving, there he was in his office his tie was loosened and he had unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt exposing his hairy chest and I could not tear my eyes away.

"Is there anything else you need, Mr. Remy?" I asked giving him a hungry look. He thought about it for a moment, rubbing is hands on his beard.

"No that's all for today."

I nodded and closed his door. I grabbed my things and ran to the elevator, I didn't want to see him to see my tears. I had made a grave mistake and I was lucky that it had not cost me my job.

That night I went home and washed off my makeup and stared at my neck, those marks were all I had to remember him by now and soon, even those will fade away.

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers