Lusting for Co-worker Pt. 06

Story Info
Georgina and Mr. Remy's conclusion.
3.7k words
4.08
5.9k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

This is the last installment of this series, I enjoyed writing it, its loosely based on my relationships and I'm happy with all the positive feedback. I may continue with Georgina's Chronicles but it depends on the feedback I get.

******************

The next morning, I woke up in James' bed with his arms wrapped around me. I felt so safe, like I could stay there forever but I knew at some point we would have to get up and return to the usual routine. He had given in last night twice but there was no telling what he would be like when he woke up.

As I turned to face him and stare at his beautiful face, he stirred from his sleep.

"Morning," he said pulling me in close for a kiss, this only happened in my fantasies and I relished our morning kiss. He was devouring me with this kiss and when he pulled away I was breathless. In one swift motion he was on top of me, pulling pushing my legs apart.

He entered me in one swift stroke, sending tremors all through my wet walls. He wasn't gentle as he thrust into me with wild abandon. He reached down and bit into my neck, pumping his dick into me faster and faster.

"Master, may I?" I screamed as I was about to burst.

"No hold it a little while longer," he commanded, it let out a small whimper, it was easier said than done. He bit into me hard as he picked up the pace, I used my Kegel technique to squeeze him.

"Master please," I begged as the tears started to flow down my face.

"Cum for me baby," he ordered and I relaxed my muscles and let my orgasm take me over. We both came at the same time and he collapsed on top of me. I wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and gave it a kiss. Oh, to get this kind of love every morning, I was in heaven.

Once he came down from his high, he rolled off of me and got out of bed to check his phone. I stared at him in silence.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day, we have lots of work to cover today." He said, his tone was sterner and I knew that I was dealing with Mr. Remy now, my James moment had ended.

"Yes, Mr. Remy," I answered, "I ll go and take a quick shower."

"Yes, and I'll make us some breakfast and get your clothes together."

And just like that, I was back to being his secretary and not his lover. I did as I was told, fighting back the wave of sadness and disappointment that threatened to overtake me. By the time I was finished with my shower and cleaning my teeth, Mr. Remy had placed my clothes on the bed and I could smell the freshly brewed coffee awaiting me outside. I dressed quickly while he took a shower. Once I was finished I waited for him outside. I hadn't even checked my own phone and I saw that I had a message from Otto, stating that he wanted to have a chat. I told him that I was busy all weekend and it would have to be on Monday and he agreed. I was worried, Otto hadn't reached out since our break up, I couldn't understand what it might be that he wanted to discuss.

Mr. Remy's entrance jilted me back to the present, as he motioned for me to join him at the island. I followed him in silence and we sat and ate our eggs and sipped our coffees. I was enjoying my silent breakfast with him, stealing glances every chance I got.

"Georgina, if you don't stop looking at me like that, we won't make it to the office," he said looking up from his cup to meet my gaze. I felt my face turn red at his statement, once more my panties were affected by his honesty.

"I'll try," I said, biting my lips for emphasis. He gave me a smile and took our empty plates to the dishwasher. I got up and gathered my things and waited for him.

He dropped me off to change just as he promised the night before, and I wore my tight high wasted jeans, one of my beachy floral, strappy crop tops under my cardigan, matching the causal T-shirt and jeans look he was styling.

I could feel his eyes on me when I got back into the car and I felt relieved, maybe he would take me again today.

We got to the office in record time, and we went back to work as normal. I sat by his desk working on the laptop, while he gave orders and reviewed his files. We worked in silence, only speaking when needed for hours. Finally, Mr. Remy decided it was time for lunch but by then it was already 3 0'clock and the work was almost finished.

"Do you want to power through and just have dinner when we are done or do you want to stop for lunch?" He asked giving me the most intense stare. My insides melted at the thought of a real dinner date with him and then a steamy night of sex in his bed.

"I'm not really hungry for food right now, so let's power through." I answered tearing my eyes away from his. He flashed me a smile and we resumed working.

Thankfully, we were finished by 5 and I was treated to an early dinner at an indie café. It felt like a real date. We both ate our salads and this time chatted about all kinds of things and every now and then James would run his hands over mine, just to get a reaction out of me. I couldn't believe it at all.

Once dinner was over, we walked on the beach and I actually got to hold his hand, I felt like I was dreaming, and every few seconds he would stop and sweep me into his arms and kiss me. I was ready to let him take me right there on the sand in front of everyone and he knew it too.

Too bad the rain interrupted our moment and we had to rush back to his car. By the time we out there we were soaking wet.

"Baby, I wanna take you right here in this car," he said once were out of the rain.

"Then why don't you, master?" I asked as I took off my cardigan. I climbed into the backseat and started to undress, James joined me and did the same. Once we were both naked he grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I moaned into his kiss, as he pushed me down on my back. He pulled away and started looking for something. He took up my undies and told to turn by back to him. He grabbed both arms and tied them behind by back with my lacy panties. I got an instant rush from being restrained like this. I turned to face him, giving him my best smile. He pushed me down unto the seats and I awaited my ravishing. He undressed slowly, making me wait.

"Please Master," I begged but he just chuckled, it was a power game for him now. Once he was finally naked he took his belt and dangled it over me. I wondered what he would use it to do to me, he was always very creative. He lowered the buckle and dragged it over my nipples and then all the way down to my navel. I loved the cold feeling on my skin, then without any warning he used the tip of his belt and slapped my right nipple then my left. I screamed as he continued his assault, both the pleasure and pain racked my body.

"Please, "I begged again.

"Don't rush me, "He said, slapping my nipples again with the belt. I arched my back and wriggled around under him, hoping he would enter me soon.

"So naughty and impatient, "He said, "I think I ll punish you a little longer."

He dropped the belt and started sucking on my swollen nipples, slowly and soft at first then he started to bite into them until I screamed. He didn't stop there, he then moved to my neck biting into it as though he wanted to draw blood, he relished my screams, each time I did he bit a little harder.

Once he was satisfied he stopped, by then my neck was red and swore, I wanted to beg him again but there was no need to. He entered me without any warning, fucking me as hard as he could. He wasn't finished with my neck though, he raised himself a bit, never pulling out and started to choke me as hard as he could. I could barely breathe but I didn't care, I was about to cum and it felt amazing.

James could feel by walls tightening against him and he released his grip on my neck, replacing his hands with his teeth. He bit into me as hard as he could and I screamed as my orgasm rocked me. James' wasn't too far behind and he came shortly after I did. He collapsed on top of me covering me with his sweat. I love it, I didn't want him to move but we were in a parking lot and the rain had finished, I knew it was time to leave.

James pulled his member out of me and we both got dressed. My neck was sore and red and I wish I had a scarf to cover it but I didn't.

"Oh gosh, baby, I'm so sorry I got a little carried away," He said, running his hands across my neck, "does it hurt a lot?"

"No really, its ok it really is," I didn't want him to feel bad about it, I enjoyed his rough side. Also, I couldn't think straight when he called me baby, I wanted him to take me again but I knew I would have to wait.

"Ok I ll get you home, we have a long day tomorrow," He said climbing back into the front seat. I followed quietly hiding my disappointment.

Like a true gentleman, he took me home and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll see you in the morning," he said and I nodded. I wished that I could have suggested going back to his place or as him to come upstairs but the sex was on his terms and I was really starting to hate that.

I spent the rest of the night in shambles, thinking about Mr. Remy and fingering myself. I was in a sad state really, I knew I could have gone out and partied but I didn't feel like it. Fucking a random wasn't going to do it for me this time. Finally, I gave up and decided I would try to get some sleep, it's just like he said, I would see him in the morning.

It was around 12 0'clock when my phone rang, I was still in my daze, my fingers deep inside me. It was him, I took my fingers out and answered.

"Hey, I'm coming to get you," he said, "Bring a change of clothes."

Then he hung up, I was too excited to care that it sounded like a booty call, I jumped into the shower, cleaned my teeth and threw on a tank top and shorts. Then I grabbed two dresses, one that was professional and the other was a bit more causal and some undies. He was at my house within minutes of me gathering my stuff. I tried not to look too excited when I met him in the car. As soon as I got in and closed the door, he grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I was already soo wet from masturbating, I wanted him to fuck me right there but I knew I would have to contain myself.

He drove a bit on the fast side and as soon as we got to his place, we tore at each other's clothes until we made it inside. He locked the door behind him and took my bag from me. I followed him into the bedroom undressing as I went along. By the time we got there I was naked and ready. He stripped down as well and threw me on the bed.

"I want you to ride me like you did the first time we fucked," he said joining me on the bed. I climbed on top of him, he was hard and ready, I lowered myself down on his dick and moved up and down slowly. He let out a small moan and I picked up the pace going faster and faster. James grabbed my hips and started pushing me down on his shaft harder and harder. I was close to coming and he knew it.

"Get off," he screamed and I did, He got up and came behind me, he entered me as hard as he could and I relished the feeling. He pushed my head down on the bed so my ass was in the air facing him. He grabbed my hair and yanked it as hard as he could. I was not allowed to move my head. He fucked me like a wild animal, hard and fast, yanking my hair until I felt like he would pull it out, but I loved it, I came over and over again until he collapsed on me.

It was what I needed. This time he didn't apologize when he came down from his high. Instead he snuggled me until we both fell asleep.

When I woke up I was alone, I grabbed his shirt and we out to find him. He was by the island hard at work.

"Morning," I said. He flashed me a smile.

"Morning baby," he answered, I walked over to him and kissed him, I wanted him to take me right there on the counter.

Its like he could read my mind. He got up and took off his pants and bent me over. He entered me quickly and grabbed onto my both nipples and squeezed them while he fucked me roughly from behind. I held on to the island for supported, I felt like I was about to burst.

"Hold it just a little while longer baby" he ordered and I did, we both came at the same time.

Once he was done he pulled his pants up and I retrieved his shirt and got dressed.

"Her, I made you some coffee," he said as I sat next to him by the island. I drank my coffee while he worked on the laptop.

"I feel like we are gonna have to talk about what this is at some point," he said and I nearly spat the coffee out. I swallowed it and took a deep breath.

"I was thinking that but I didn't want to bring it up," I said putting my cup down, he grabbed my hand and took a deep breath.

I couldn't handle him being cold again not after sleeping in his bed with him, sure it was only twice but I 've had a taste and I wanted more.

"I think we would have to keep it to ourselves and no sex at the office," he said taking my hand, "I know I caved on Friday but it's too risky to do it there, I'm going to have to make sure that security didn't get that on tape."

"Yes, I can agree to that," I said it would be hard but if I got to come home to him most nights I could control myself at the office.

"You can sleep over from Friday and I'll take you to work on Monday," he said, wow it's like he had it all planned out.

I nodded, "And during the week my schedule is hectic but I think I can squeeze in some diner dates, if you don't mind doing that sort of thing," he said.

"Yea I would like to go on dates with you, I want more than sex," I said, I didn't want to lie, I really liked him I did.

"Me too," he said we kissed and he took me again and then we went into the office.

The day was normal and we managed to keep things professional until we got back to his place. We were in our little bubble until I got a call from Otto.

"Hey can I meet you tonight, I can't wait until tomorrow" he said.

"Now is not a good time for me, I'm out," I said hoping he would understand that I was with a man.

"Oh, you're with him." He said, "Didn't think you would still be there with work tomorrow."

"What do you mean by that? Are you stalking me?" I asked, Otto was a man of mystery I still had no idea what he did for a living.

"Put the phone on speaker, he will want to hear this too."

I did as I was told and James shot me a puzzled look. He was next to me for the entire conversation.

"Hello there Mr. Remy, "Otto said, "I see you are sleeping with my ex and that's fine, want you to know that there is some footage of you and her at that hookah joint, they tape everything."

"Where are you getting this information from?' I asked, I was totally hysterical but James seemed calm.

"Well I was doing some research on your fuck buddy and his firm for a client and I stumbled unto it. But it wasn't the only one, it seems he does this with most of his assistants."

I felt numb at his words, I looked over at James who seemed unfazed.

"Got a lot of these videos out there, James," Otto said, "Now I don't care about the others, but Georgina didn't deserve that from you. So I m telling you to leave her alone or I will make sure your boss and the other women find out about your little past time."

"Done," he said and then he ended the call.

"Care to explain?" I asked, I was shaking I didn't want to believe that he did this with all of his assistants, but it didn't matter he had said he wanted more.

"Look, I m sorry you had to find out about this and I wasn't planning on sleeping with you, but you made it difficult and I always wanted to," he said, "But I can't lose my job over this, so I m gonna end it and I ll have you transferred to another department."

"What are you saying?" I asked, the tears were streming down my face, I was naked and vulnerable but he seemed unmoved my all of this.

"This is worth losing my job over, get dressed I ll take you home." He said. I did as I was told. I didn't talk to him for the whole ride. I wanted to yell at Otto but it wasn't his fault.

He came over once James had left, didn't rub it in just held me as I cried.

"I m sorry you had to deal with that scumbag," he said patting my hair, "I ll stay here as long as you need me to."

And he did. I didn't go to work the next day but I didn't take the transfer either. Otto sorted it for me and I didn't ask any questions. He had spent the rest of the week, closing up loose ends and it was decided that I would move back in with him. Things were a blur and I just agreed. My heart was crushed and Otto was picking up the pieces.

Mr. Remy reached out, but not to apologize he said some bullshit about my HR complaint and I refused to respond, I didnt know him at all he was a stranger. My silence seemed to bother him and one day while Otto was out he showed up, I didn't know why but I let him in. I still wanted him in some small way.

"Look I m sorry about how things went down," he started, "But I need you to cancel this HR, complaint I could get fired for this type of thing."

"I m not going to, you used me and lied to me," I said, "All those months were you just pretending?"

"No, I always had a thing for you," He started, "I didn't pretend to care, I really did. You are the first assistant I let into my apartment or offered to date. I care about you but my job is important to me too."

"Well it seems you made your choice," I said, "And I'm not sure I believe you about what you said because it didn't take much for you to be cold to me and cut me off."

"Look your ex isn't a saint either, you don't know him at all," he said, "Just don't do this."

He looked so vulnerable and broken down. I sat next to him and I held his hands and comforted him, something I knew he would not have done.

"I 'm not sure I can stop this complaint, and I'm sorry if you are hurt, I think you should leave."

Once he left I cried all over again, I wanted to help him but I didn't.

In the weeks that followed were the worst, Otto went through with the complaint and I had to give a statement, at that time I chose to throw Mr. Remy a bone. I took some of the blame which could have resulted in me and the other girls losing the case but I felt like I should have done it. Due to my assistance, he wasn't fired just demoted. I didn't get a full settlement either but I was ok with that as well. Once everything was done I moved back with Otto and became his full time sex slave and eventually his wife. And I never heard from Mr. Remy again.

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers