Lustrum Academy for Troubled Youth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mention of Miss Pallaca (and the sudden image of the two hottest girls making out) finally awoke Jason from his sexual stupor. "Whoa, what? You made out with Miss Pallaca?"

Katie stood up and grabbed the edges of her now thoroughly soaked shorts and panties. "Yeah. My mom got worried I was whoring myself around, heard of this school from some friend or another and called Miss Pallaca over about attending. I was furious at my mother, then she showed up and she rocked my world with her lips alone." Katie seemed to almost drool with the memory. "She told me she knew why I was frustrated and desperate, my previous boyfriends could nowhere near satisfy me, and that she knew that I felt lonely. She told me she had a solution."

Katie began pulling her shorts and panties down in unison, slowly, bending over and swaying her breasts on purpose as she smiled at Jason's cock as it throbbed at the display. "Her school was for people like me. People like us. People that could satisfy me and bring me to heights never seen before. A place where I wasn't some whore, someone alone. A place where I was normal and a place where I could fit in and break that loneliness. All I had to do was say 'yes'."

Katie grinned with delight as she rubbed her breasts sensually before him. "If the rest of my school experience is anything like what just being on this bus with you has been, I'll say, I shouldn't even have hesitated for a second." Katie turned around and presented her sex as she bent over one of the chairs on the bus with her ass before Jason, tempting him as it wiggled slightly with anticipation. "Just tasting your cum in my mouth gave me aftershocks that will last for days, and it looked like it felt good to you too." Katie gave a devilish smile. "Care to find out what will happen if you put it in my cunt?"

Jason stared at her aroused and dripping sex, standing up near instinctually as his dick throbbed at the sight. He wanted to stick it in so badly. He wanted to plunge into this beautiful girl, no, this beautiful woman and make her scream his name, make her his. He wanted indulge his primal instincts to pound into her till she couldn't be satisfied by anyone else. But fear took hold, made him hesitate before the girl that so obviously desired him inside her.

"What are you waiting for?" she moaned with desire. "Don't tease me."

"I-I don't have a condom," he tried to rationalize, despite his near desperate need. Her sex continued to drip before him making his mouth water and her ass swayed hypnotically.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she assured him, scooting her pussy to touch the tip of his drooling cock. The contact caused both parties to moan, and once contact was made, his cock remained pushing at her entrance slightly, even when she pulled back.

Still he hesitated, as he turned his head in shame. "I-it's... it's my first time," he admitted.

Katie smiled and again leaned back causing his rigid cock to press slightly harder against her entrance. "It's my first time taking something anywhere near that big. It'll be a learning experience for us both." She winked at him with a reassuring smile. "Now fuck me," she quietly demanded.

That was enough, and Jason could hold out no further. He grabbed her hips, causing her to yelp with pleasant surprise at his strength despite his meager build. His cock was so hard it didn't need a guiding hand as he pressed against her sex, pushing his way into her. Katie sighed as he slowly brought his huge member in, her eyes widened and her whimpers intensified with every inch.

Despite with her pussy being practically sloshing with juice, it was still an incredibly tight fit, and he couldn't get himself all the way in with the first thrust, a little over half way in. He found the pleasure was here as well, just as intense if not more so than Katie's mouth. In fact it felt like it burned deeper into him, that it wasn't just lighting up his body, but something further within, touching it, caressing it, but he couldn't tell what. The pleasure enhanced his ability to feel the walls of her pussy milk him for all it was worth, its heat alone would have been enough to climax, its soft yet incredible tightness threatened his ability to control himself and not just start pounding away at her.

He pulled back slowly before pushing in further, eliciting moans from his partner. "T-that's it, oh god. G-get it all in. I need it!" she almost growled her last comment, but a groan escaped from her lips as he pressed on, building pace and strength with each stroke. He eventually bottomed out in her, and it felt like heaven. He stopped to bask in the feeling. It was as if he was complete now.

That didn't last long however as the need to move took over the two. What had started as slow movements quickly devolved into frantic fucking. The need to fuck, the pleasure coursing through his body, the gorgeous visage before him, the sounds of her egging him on as she moaned and cried out, all these things and so much more drove him out of control. He was soon pounding her with all his might; he needed to get release, needed to give her what she wanted. She came several times on his member spraying his hips with her fluid, his refusal to stop or slow down extending each event.

He only paused when he bottomed out to his hilt inside her and came, gripping her tits from behind, and Katie reaching over and brought his mouth unto hers. The pleasure intensified as their lips touch, enhancing the experience as he pumped his near endless load into her. Again his cum had an effect on her, more intense than before as her already tight canal squeezed him hard enough to doubt his ability to actually cum and causing him to gasp. Katie sprayed even more fluid on their contact and her eyes rolled back into her head, losing all control over her muscles as Jason held on to her so she wouldn't fall while he came nearly endlessly in her, cumming far more than he had ever done so in his life. Her sex wasn't enough to contain the sheer amount and it leaked from their connected organs, mixing with her juices.

As his body finally came down from its high, he tried to gently bring the front of her body down to the ground despite the slickness their mess made on the floor, her ass hanging in the air still connected to his organ, before he started up again. Even though the pleasure was more intense, even more satisfying then the blowjob, he couldn't stop. Her protests of "W-wait! I'm still sensiti-ahh!" didn't reach his ears as he was in autopilot. It felt too good to stop, and soon Katie was joining him with equal enthusiasm, screaming "More, more! Give me your huge dick! Oh god, give me your cum!!!"

It wasn't long before he came with an equally huge load into her, sending them both back into ecstasy as their minds went blank, afterward the cycle beginning anew just as quickly as before. He turned her around till she was on her back, her legs wrapping around his waist and locking him in as he grasped her tits and the two kissed furiously. He couldn't confirm it before, but by this third orgasm, the burning pleasure grew slightly more powerful every time he orgasmed in her. He tasted her greedily as even exhaustion didn't stop him, not until his final climax.

He buried himself to the hilt inside of her as he came, his balls finally emptying from the amount it should have emptied from a long time ago. Katie's belly actually expanded ever so slightly from the amount as she held him tight, eager for every drop even though plenty leaked out, the bus's rough carpet being utterly ruined by their exploit and utterly ignored by both participants since Katie didn't even feel it. Indeed her back was only slightly red when Jason figured that kind of treatment should have given her plenty of rug burns, though he chalked it up to the amount of fluids.

He finally went soft inside her, rolling out to the side as the two lay in their mess, too exhausted to move, completely and utterly satisfied. The return of the satisfaction was amazing to Jason, and despite his worries about what the hell he agreed to at the school, if it was offering this, this feeling, he would have said yes in a heartbeat.

The girl mumbled under her breath "...marry me." Jason turned to her. She let out a half-hearted laugh. "I'm going need that every day."

And the bus drove on as it drew closer to Lustrum Academy for Troubled Youth.

12