Lustrum Academy for Troubled Youth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pallaca gasped in shock, "The Paladins-"

Terry cut her off, "Are in the dark, otherwise this would be a 'salt the earth' kind of problem. Still, the Council can't keep them in the dark forever, and how zealous and hostile to the school they were at the beginning hasn't really gone away. I don't think their hatred of fiends has died down since the days of the crusade. I wish I could help you directly, but this was the most I could do, warn you for the council. They think something's going wrong at Lustrum, and it's only a matter of time before they will be forced to act, probably blindly if the Pallies get their way."

Pallaca took several moments to absorb this, leaning back into her chair. She closed her eyes, calming herself before straightening. "Thank you, Terry. It seems I have a crisis to avert."

"I'll try to help you if I can, but the council has me tied."

Pallaca sighed, "It's all right, any help you give is appreciated." Pallaca rose from her chair. "Maybe next time it won't take a crisis for us to spend time together."

Terry nodded, getting up himself, "Yeah, that would be nice. Oh, Miss P, one more thing."

Pallaca turned back as she was about to leave, "Yes, Terry?"

"Buy a fucking phone. Jeez, you make it hard to contact you!"

Pallaca laughed, promising to do so as she left.