Lustrum Academy for Troubled Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again his body lit up with pleasure, this time the source attached to his most sensitive area. He was utterly hers as she easily deep throated him with no gag reflex and seemingly no need for air. The world disappeared except for them both as he struggled to stay standing, trying to hold back the rising climax so this moment could last longer. She moaned as she tasted his flavor and he could smell her own arousal in the air, both driving him into further ecstasy. She was an expert at this, and even without the enhanced pleasure racing through his body, he wasn't going to last long.

He came and came, far longer than he had ever did before. The woman went to his base as he came, her arms locking around him, holding him up as his legs failed, bringing him gently to the floor on his back. She moved off of him to make sure a couple of spurts filled her mouth, some of it leaking and dripping down her chin, onto her expansive chest. It felt like more than a minute or had passed before it ended, Miss Pallaca eagerly drinking down all he had to offer.

When it was clear he was done, she deep throated him one more time before pulling off with one powerful suck. When her lips left his member, the world returned as the pleasure stopped burning his reason. He panted as he watched the woman savor his flavor before swallowing with a satisfied sigh. "Delicious. The best I've had in years, oh now I can't wait for the final product, it makes me so wet."

Again her words confused him, but he couldn't help but be aroused at the thought that she found his cum delicious, it was empowering.

"Say, wonder how many times you'll come before you pass out, most make it to three. One guy made it to four. How about we aim high, since it seems you're still plenty ready?"

Jason confused, was about to protest he didn't want to pass out, when he realized she was correct, he was still plenty hard, and she wasn't about to give him time to have words. She brought her breasts to bear wrapping them around his member, her mouth capturing his tip and again he was sent into a world of pleasure.

The softness of her breasts as they enveloped him added a whole new sensation to enjoy, every movement milked his cock and he enjoyed every second. Again he couldn't last long under the assault and came with another equally huge load, more spilling on her breasts and causes her to moan with delight, bring him to higher and higher heights. "Two," she didn't give him any rest as she was determined to take everything from him, and while in the pleasure, he wanted to give her more and more. Three and four passed as he began to feel dizzy, his throat dry, but still he came and came and she ate it all.

With one last hoorah, he came into deep into her mouth for the fifth time, darkness clouding his vision as she finally let up. "Five, very impressive, Jason Sopio. I expect much from you."

Jason then drifted off into a deep slumber. Just before the lights went fully out, he could have sworn Miss Pallaca had horns, wings, and a tail before everything went black.

12