Lusty Bitchs Moms & Slut Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Two lover moms expanding the circle of their incest love.
1.8k words
4.26
25.2k
20
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers

While eating and having some beer Niky suggested, "let's go to mom's room later on, I want to make more videos of Mariana, and let's have more fun, it was amazing we all together."

I replied, "so you liked Mariana being with us."

Niky said, "Yes it was fun," then she asked me, "Daddy, when do you want to fuck Miruna?"

WHEN NOT IF I WANT.

She continued, "Do you want to fuck Miruna together with her mother, or only with us first!" her and her mother she meant by us.

I was really surprised, and choked the beer I was drinking, "What are you talking about sweetie," I replied.

Niky came over to me and kissed me then said, "Miruna wants to fuck you Daddy and I promised her I'll arrange that with you, I'm sure you will enjoy fucking Miruna as you enjoyed her mother now, didn't you daddy?"

I replied, "Niky sweetie, you know why Mariana is here now, Nicole who asked for that and she told you why."

Niky said, "Fine, mom asked for Mariana, now I'm asking you for Miruna, trust me daddy you will enjoy that much, and mom too, that will give her more power over Mariana."

She leaned and kissed me again.

I cut the kiss with Niky saying, "Let's talk about that later sweetie, I need a break now please."

"Sure Daddy," she said while returning to her chair on the table.

Niky picked her mobile and started texting for few minutes.

I asked her, "What are you doing sweetie?"

"Nothing daddy," she replied.

"Don't lie to me Niky, we agreed about that," I said.

Niky said, "I'm chatting with Miruna and sending her the videos I took for her mother."

"Oh my God," I said.

She replied, "Don't worry daddy, I know what I'm doing, trust me."

I left the table and went to my window to smoke not knowing what I should do any more with Niky or Nicole even.

Niky followed me and got between my legs and took my soft dick by now in her mouth and started twitching my dick with her tongue while he is inside her mouth.

I let her do what she likes and continued smoking, trying not to think at all about anything.

After I finish my cigarette, Niky said, "Let's go to mom's room and let's have some fun daddy it's still early."

It was about midnight by now that the early she meant.

"Ok sweetie, let me go to the bathroom first then we go," I replied.

"Ok daddy, I'll wait for you," she said.

I spend about 20 min in the bathroom and took a quick shower to clean myself and freshen up.

When I returned to my room Niky was still chatting with Miruna, I grabbed her hand and led her to her mother room.

The door was closed but the light was on. I knocked on the door but Niky just opened the door and went in, I followed her.

Nicole was laying on her back and her head over a double pillows, Mariana on her knees inserting a big didlo inside Nicole pussy and sucking on her clitoris.

It wasn't exactly the 69 position but Nicole was able to finger Mariana's pussy as well.

Once Nicole saw us she just smiled and she said, "I felt you will join us again."

I replied, "Niky insisted wanting to have more fun."

Mariana raised her head and looked at me with a big smile, "Does Niky only who wants to have more fun," she asked me.

I smiled back and replied, "Me as well if that fine with you and Nicole."

"Sure, my love," Nicole said.

Niky didn't say a word just she was holding her mobile and videoing Mariana and Nicole.

She got over the bed still her camera is on and got on her knees positioning her pussy over Nicole's mouth and asking her mom to eat her pussy.

It crossed to my mind that videoing and Niky request for Nicole to eat her pussy is a show for Miruna after Niky's talk earlier about Miruna and chatting with her, but I didn't care.

I watched the whole scene and Niky just looked to my eyes with a big smile on her face.

Mariana continued fucking Nicole's pussy with that big rubber dick while sucking Nicole's clitoris.

I laid on the other side of Nicole where my face was in front of Mariana face.

I hold Mariana hand which has the didlo and I pulled her hand with the didlo out of Nicole's vagina.

She raised her head and looked at me wondering what I'm doing.

I took Mariana fingers after I removed the didlo from her hand and sucked her index finger for a moment.

I hold all her fingers I closed them in conical shape.

I hold her hand rest and pushed the conical five fingers inside Nicole's pussy.

Nicole was busy eating her daughter's pussy and didn't notice what I was doing till the whole hand of Mariana vanished inside Nicole's vagina.

Nicole moaned loudly and Mariana got sort of confused not knowing what to do.

I pushed her hand deeper and twisted her arm telling her, "Reach to the womb and scratch it with your nails as well that vagina walls."

Mariana did exactly as I instructed her and Nicole started moaning more and building her orgasm.

With my other hand I pushed Mariana head down to Nicole's pussy saying, "Suck and bite that pussy and don't stop till I tell you."

Nicole screamed from her orgasm and Niky was still sitting over chest by now and I repeated to Mariana, "Don't stop."

She continued to fest Nicole's pussy and biting her clitoris and Nicole just moaning and raising her hips to get more friction inside her vagina.

I was totally hard from all what was going on I moved myself behind Mariana and in doggy style I shoved all my erected dick inside her asshole.

Mariana didn't see that coming and just screamed.

I didn't take my dick out that time. I fucked her asshole in long deep strokes and saying to her, "Do not stop eating that fuckken pussy. "

I looked to Niky asking, "Come sweetie, eat Mariana's pussy while I'm fucking her ass."

In no time Niky was under Mariana and raised her head and started eating Mariana and sucking her clitoris.

Both Nicole and Mariana were screaming in continued orgasms and none of us stop any of the actions we were doing.

I couldn't take it any longer and I announced, "I'm going to Cum."

Niky just heard that and yelled, "Please daddy Cum in my mouth please, I'll eat it all you, know that dad."

I just pushed Mariana forward so she was over Nicole body I laid over Mariana positioning my dick inside Niky's mouth.

She sealed her lips around my dick with her hand grapping my balls and pushing my dick more inside her sealed mouth.

I started shooting load after load inside Niky's mouth.

With all the amount of Cum I shoot no drop escaped her mouth and just kept milking my dick with her closed lips while her tongue moving around my dick inside her mouth.

All the motions stopped and the time just freeze for few moments.

I collapsed over the bed Mariana still over Nicole but pulled her hand out of her pussy. My legs over Niky belly.

We stayed there for about 10 minutes. Our bodies over each other's just not moving or saying any word.

It was about 2 am by now.

Finally, Niky jumped and said, "I need another beer."

I replied, "I need a cigarette."

She pulled my hand and we moved out.

In few minutes Mariana showed going to the bathroom and Nicole sit on the table eating a slice of pizza and drinking more Tuica waiting the bathroom to get free.

Me and Niky were on the window smoking and having some beer when Mariana came, she was wearing her t shirt while me and Niky still Naked.

Marian kissed me and said, "You are amazing man Vally thank you so much for such wonderful evening."

I replied, "Thanks to you Mariana, you are beautiful lady and it was a pleasure joining us tonight."

Mariana turned to Niky and kissed her longer kiss, telling her, "You are wonderful Niky I love you." , Mariana added in real bitchy tone, "You taste so yamiiiiiii."

Niky picked the bitchy hint and replied, "I taste daddy sperm, I don't wash my mouth after daddy cum in my mouth and I adore that sweet taste of his sperm."

Mariana replied with a sultry loud laugh, "Exactly that what I meant darling." , she added, "But I meant also that I love kissing you Niky."

Believe it or not I felt shy and blushed, I didn't say a word about that conversation regarding my sperm taste, just I got my head out of the window and continued smoking my cigarette.

Niky replied, "WE love you too Mariana, you should not make any plans next weekend we didn't get enough from you yet."

Mariana replied, "With my pleasure Niky I'll arrange with Nicoleta."

Niky said, "OK but next time bring Miruna with you. I know she wants to fuck my dad and we need to taste her breast-feeding milk."

Mariana opened her mouth in shock but Niky just pulled her and kissed her again.

Nicole arrived and Niky stopped the kiss and repeated again what she told Mariana about her daughter Miruna in her mother presence.

Nicole replied, "We will talk about that later Niky."

She took Mariana from her hand and left after she kissed us good night.

I said to Niky, "You are incredible young smart bitch Niky, bravo you got Mariana's comment about your kiss taste."

She hugged me and replied, "Sure daddy, I'm your girl." She added, "I love you daddy so so so much."

I replied, "I love you too sweetie, but don't push that Miruna issue too much, it seems both Nicole and Mariana didn't like the idea."

Niky said in sarcastically tone, "I don't care if they like it or not, I'll arrange that with or without them, just tell me dad, do want Miruna with her mother or with us alone first?"

I replied in calm tone, "I don't know sweetie, let me think about it first then we talk about that."

Niky kissed me saying, "Ok daddy."

Then she got on her knees holding my soft cock in her hand saying, "I need you inside me dad, I didn't orgasm much tonight, I need you to make me cum before I go to sleep please."

She took my dick in her mouth and started twitching him with her tongue inside her mouth.

I replied, "Sure sweetie I'm all yours now."

I lighted another cigarette and knew it's still long time to be able to sleep.

Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers