Lusty Blue Eyes Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob, you scared the hell out of me." She frowned. "I thought I told you to quit calling me Ms. Harris."

"Couldn't have, there isn't any hell in you. What are you doing here so late?"

"Just catching up on a little paperwork."

"On a sticky note tree?"

She looked down at her desk and sighed. The sticky notes were covered with doodles and arranged neatly in the shape of a Christmas tree. "It's how we file taxes these days."

Rob laughed and took a seat across the desk from her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just not concentrating."

"It's not safe to be here alone at night, particularly if you don't lock the front door."

"Don't lock the...?"

"The alarm company called me when you turned it off. I came down to check it out and found the front door was unlocked."

"Oh."

"So, Miss Harris, what's up?"

"I told you to call me Baby."

He shook his head. "Answer the question, Miss Harris."

"Family difficulties. It's not hard, two syllables, bay and bee. Put them together, my name. Baby. I gave up that corporate crap months ago."

"I'm not calling any woman that I'm not fucking baby. So unless you want me to call you Ethel or something, you're stuck with Miss Harris."

That shut her up. She'd pretty much had a crush on him since she bought the place, even though there would be no boss-employee hanky panky in her business domain. Then the implication that he wouldn't fuck her smashed through her brain. She didn't know whether to be hurt or furious. She settled on furious, it was easier to deal with. "So you wouldn't fuck me? Is that what you're saying?"

"Miss Harris, you made it very clear when you bought this place that there wouldn't be any sex between you and your employees. Of course I won't fuck you, I happen to like this job." He had the nerve to sound affronted.

"Oh. Well, if that wasn't the case? If I was just some woman and not your boss."

"I'd fuck you bowlegged."

"Oh." She looked nonplussed at that, momentarily struck speechless. It astounded her that this gorgeous guy was sexually attracted to her.

"So what's wrong at the Ponderosa?"

Somehow he had picked that analogy out of a trillion. The image of Loren Green boffing her sister smacked her between the eyes again and she dropped her head onto her desk with a groan. "What's not wrong would be a better question."

"Move out."

"Daddy is a freak and my sister seems to be a fruitloop."

"He like to watch the playboy channel during breakfast or something?"

"I wish," she muttered. She thought about Daddy's facile tongue moving through the lips of her pussy and the mind blowing orgasm he'd given her.

"C'mon Harris, I'll walk you to your car."

"I don't want to go home."

"You can't stay here."

"Anyway, I drove the truck."

"That must have been bad, were they fighting? Did you run over anything?"

She pictured the naked, bristling body of her sister warning Daddy off. She remembered the moaning before she left. "They're fighting. I don't want to go home."

"Well, Miss Harris, I have to work in the morning, the boss is a bitch you know."

Baby laughed, "You wouldn't want to have her dock your pay."

"You're pretty when you laugh, you should do it more often."

Uncharacteristically, she blushed.

"C'mon boss lady, if not home, then at least buy me a cup of coffee."

"I can do that."

Baby dragged herself in around eight the next morning. They'd gone to Denny's, the only place open, and spent the night there. She thoroughly enjoyed six hours of coffee, laughter, and better conversation than she could ever remember having. She wanted to go back to the office right away, just in case he might show up there. Instead, she climbed the stairs.

"Where have you been?" Daddy demanded, coming out of this room at the sound of her door opening.

"Out." She was twenty-seven years old, not sixteen. Daddy was no longer her keeper and she wasn't going to let him be.

"Darling and I waited up for you, we were worried. You could have called."

She deflated, it was wrong of her not to have called and let them know she was okay and when she'd be back. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

"It's okay, Baby. Just call next time, okay?" He followed her into her room and sat on her bed. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks, then paused. He'd already seen her naked once, more than that. She turned her back to him and stripped down altogether.

"I promise, Daddy. I've been up all night, if you don't mind, I'm going to get some sleep." She slipped under the covers, as far as his weight would allow, and stared at him pointedly. He wasn't paying any attention to her face, his eyes were locked on her breasts.

"Where'd you go? Did you have any fun?"

She smiled softly. "I went to Denny's and I had a great time."

"Denny's? How can you have a great time at Denny's?"

"I went with Rob."

"From the station?"

"Yeah, him. He's funny, I really like him. We're going to meet for coffee again tonight."

"You be careful, you know about mixing business and pleasure, Baby. Rob can screw you over with sexual harassment charges."

"I know, Daddy. We're just friends."

He patted her leg and smiled at her. "Good. I worry about you."

Darling woke her up in the afternoon by bouncing into her room and sitting on the bed. "Hey sis, wake up!" She yanked the covers down and tweaked one of Baby's nipples, lightly pulling until it stood up.

"I'm up, I'm up. What's so damned important?"

"You need to wake up and get ready, we're going to have dinner. Do you have a dress?"

"What?" Baby shoved Darling's hand away and sat up.

"We can't actually date, you know cause we're family, so Dad and me have dates here. We're having one tonight, you're invited as well. So get dressed up. Dad is out getting the take-out and I've got the table set. It's formal, by the way. Do you have a dress?"

"A date? You two date?"

"Three. We three date. You're part of the family."

"I can't do the date with you tonight. I'm seeing Rob."

"Rob? The station manager guy? He called, he can't see you tonight, something's come up, so we decided to have a date night to make up for it."

"What came up? Is he okay?"

"He's fine, something about his aunt or something."

"Oh." She considered calling him, but Darling grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the bathroom.

"Come on, shower with me, Baby."

A shower appealed to her, especially when she thought about sharing it with Darling. She had been getting rather hot before Daddy had ruined it all the night before. Kissing Alicia had been a truly wonderful experience, but it had never been anywhere near as arousing as kissing Darling. She wanted to do it again. "Okay, scrub my back?"

"More if you'll let me," Darling promised with an impish grin.

Baby had never showered with another person before, but it was obvious that Darling had. Daddy? One of her lovers? Baby didn't really want to know. She stood under the hot water, letting it soak through her hair, and reached blindly for Darling. She brushed against the smooth flesh made hotter by the water, then turned the accidental touch into firmer caresses. Darling groaned, it echoed in the spacious tub, and suddenly pressed herself against Baby, breast to breast, belly to belly, pubis to pubis. Baby moaned when Darling's tongue slipped along her lips, then into her mouth.

She'd felt the heat of Alicia's pussy through a thick pair of jeans once and the warm humidity had driven her wild. She'd never touched a real live pussy before though, except for her own. She'd never seen one, felt one, or tasted one. The urge to drop to her knees and fully explore Darling's was too strong to ignore.

Her fingers preceded her tongue along the dripping wet contours of Darling's chest and belly. She had no real interest in nipples or breasts, not yet at least. Baby's finger slipped into the well of Darling's pussy and discovered just how hot it was. Pressing her forehead to her sister's stomach she took a deep breath, inhaling the musky sweet fragrance.

"You don't have to do this, Baby."

"I want to."

"The bed, lets go to the bed. I want to do you, too."

The blankets hit the floor and they rolled onto the bed, resuming the pose they'd been in the night before, legs wrapped together and lips clinging to each other. One of Darling's hands cupped Baby's ass and the other closed over a breast. Baby immediately reached for Darling's pussy. "I've wanted to do this forever," Baby admitted between lingering tongue kisses.

"Do what?"

"Touch pussy. I've never done it, but I wanted to."

Darling rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. "It's all yours, just straddle my head when you kiss it. I want your pussy too."

"In a minute, I don't want to be distracted."

"It's just a pussy, Baby. You have one too and I want to play with it."

Baby ignored her sister and knelt between Darling's widespread legs. The scent of cunt was stronger here. She dropped onto her belly, her face inches from those inviting lips and used two fingers to delicately pet them.

"Don't tease me, Baby."

"It's pretty," Baby commented absently. "Like a very wet, red calla lily."

"Thanks."

Baby grunted and slipped a single finger inside of her sister. Darling drew in a sharp breath and held herself still. She was hot inside, like a smoldering lava flow. Slipping another finger around and wriggling it, she felt the give and squeeze of Darling's inner muscles. Her pussy slurped obscenely on Baby's fingers when she brought the other hand up and added two fingers from it between Darling's lips. "You like pussy, Baby?"

"Love it."

Baby slowly parted the swollen lips, staring in wonder a the glistening red inner surface sloping into Darling's vulva. At the top of the spread lips her clit popped into view, paler and pouting, begging for attention. Baby stuck her tongue out and touched her sister's clit with it. Darling squealed and hunched her hips, forcing Baby's tongue deeper inside. The flavor of pussy exploded on her, a musky, earthy taste that Baby decided she adored.

Spreading Darling open a bit wider, she did her best to wrap her lips around the inviting hole and sucked. Her tongue wormed out, licking at the tight ring of muscle then sucked again. Darling was panting, sinking her fingers into Baby's thick hair she pulled Baby away. "Enough, 69 me."

Wordlessly, Baby straddled Darling's face, then buried her nose in Darling's pussy and breathed. She moaned when Darling's fingers and tongue started their own exploration. Baby had never thought she'd be in a 69 with another woman, let alone her own sister. Something about that made it even more exciting. To add to that, Darling was writhing underneath her, humping her hips and whimpering. There was a powerful feeling in making another woman orgasm.

Darling beat her to it. A few flicks of her tongue and a deft twists of her fingers, Baby was orgasming all over Darlings face.

"You have a pretty pussy when you cum, Baby." Darling patted her butt, audibly slapping it. "Well, get up, we have a little bit of work to do before Daddy comes home. Wouldn't want him to think he can just up and join us when he wants to."

"You haven't-"

"I will later, Baby. We need to get dressed."

Baby had forgotten how much fun dressing up with her sister was. First they put on the exquisite under things, then the cocktail dress, then the elegantly tied up hair and make-up routine. They giggled like teenagers. Darling told her about Nora, her lover, and Baby told Darling about Rob.

"You really like Rob?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Enough to marry him?"

Baby thought about that for a long, silent moment. She'd never considered a relationship with him, having put him so firmly out of reach. At the moment, however, it was an extremely attractive idea. She studied the bride-like reflection of her in her ivory cocktail dress. "Maybe someday."

Darling met her eyes in the mirror, worrying her lower lip with her teeth.

Baby was familiar with that smile, the one that covered up whatever uneasiness her sister was feeling. "What's wrong, Darl?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it. I'm sure everything will be okay. We love you, right?"

That made no sense. Baby frowned a moment, then decided some things were better off remaining a mystery. "Right."

12