Lusty Sub Ch. 3

Story Info
sub enjoys a heart filled day.
3.5k words
4.47
41.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valentines Day is here," she said to her reflection in the mirror, she smiles as she thinks of the gift that she has bought her Master. She reaches into the dresser drawer and removes a gray brushed leather box. Opening it she looks at a single gold key. She smiles knowing that the key will soon unlock pleasures that until now she had never known. Looking back at the mirror she continued to brush her long auburn hair feeling the bristles of the brush hitting her collar once and a while. With each stroke she smiled thinking of her Master, her true love running his fingers through her hair before grasping a hand full and pulling her head back with it. A tingle ran through her body, her nipples started to get hard and she could feel herself getting damp. Never in her life had she experienced such wanton sexual emotions. Just the thought of what may come or what had been was enough to get her excited. At times she would just lay back in the tub, soaking in hot water surrounded by soft bubbles.

Closing her eyes she could see him as he guided and directed her in the ways to please him. How he liked this dish or that dish prepared. The way he wanted her to kneel beside his chair or at the side of the bed. The way he desired his pleasures. As she would lie there she would become excited. She could feel her nipples harden, and that warm tingle between her legs. She use to masturbate when she felt that way but Master has taught her not to, that it was better to just let the feelings grow until he allowed her to climax. She learned her lessons well, but there was a wonderful side effect as well. She learned that just from her thoughts she could bring about a climax, without touching herself. She would think of how he touched her, stroked her and at times just took her and she would climax, the feelings were so strong. The water would be so hot the images so strong. Her body would stiffen and start to shake. She would swear that he was there touching her, forcing her over that edge. She stopped, shook her head trying to clear her mind, It was to late. Her juices had soaked her panties and were running down her legs. "Damn," she said aloud as she took out a dry clean pair. She still marveled at her heightened sexual responses.

It was about time for him to arrive. She stood at the door, dressed in his favorite outfit. A tight crop-top tee and black thong with high heeled open toed sandals. Her collar fixed about her neck. As she heard the car drive up she knelt by the door on her fur. Head bowed and arms crossed behind her. She heard the door open and felt a hand on her head. This was his was of telling her to stand, which she did. She stood before him, eyes down awaiting instruction.

" Come with me my little one. Come and sit with me." His voice was soft but the timber of his words seemed ominous.

He led the way into the living room. As he settled into his chair she sat at his feet still looking down, not speaking just waiting. He reached down took her by the jaw raising her head up so that her eyes met his. Love filled his eyes and again she knew that all was right with her world. He smiled, leaned over and kissed her lips softly. His tongue fluttering about her lips seeking entry to the warm moistness of her mouth. She parted her lips and his tongue slipped between them. Dancing a slow and gentle dance around and with her tongue. A soft moan rose from her lips as she felt her nipples hardening even more and the dampness returning between her legs. Their kiss lingered, each feeling the excitement building. As the kiss broke she rose and knelt between his legs.

Without a work she slowly unbuckled his belt, and undid his pants pulling them down to his ankles followed by his briefs. She looked at his swollen member, a smile played along her lips. Looking up into his eyes she lowered her head and ran her tongue along the underside of his penis. She then slowly circled the purplish head with the tip of her tongue. He laid back, eyes half closed looking down at her, savoring her touch knowing that soon he would have her at his sexual mercy. She slowly drew the thick throbbing member into her mouth, sliding her head down an inch or two at a time until her mouth and throat were fully impaled by his shaft. Relaxing her throat she began to raise and lower her mouth on him, sucking him tight between her lips. This is what he desired, this was his pleasure and the thoughts of this drove her to perform her best each and every time. Varying her speed and tempo she was able to keep him fully aroused for a long time. She loved to hear his moans as she worked her magic on his gland. Cupping his sack she would squeeze and release, over and over knowing that it brought him pleasure. Slipping his penis from her mouth for only a few seconds she quickly pulled off the top she was wearing, baring her breasts to his hands. She shifted her position and weight so that he could feel and caress her breasts. He took her nipples into his hand one then the other tweaking them, pulling them, rubbing his thumb across them. Seeing the pleasure she brought him combined with the pleasure of his manipulation of her breasts just served to make her wetter and wetter.

She understood the rule and did not have to be reminded that her climax was only allowed with permission. It had not been easy to learn that control and he knew the things that would force her climax no matter how hard she fought. She also knew the punishment for climaxing early, and often thought that he made her climax just for the pleasure of watching her as he punished her. His breath was short the muscles in his legs had tightened. She knew he was close. Alan sat up and slid to the edge of the chair, grasping her hair he pulled her face tightly against him, pushing as much of his member as he could into her throat. He started to stroke his penis in and out of her mouth. She tightened her hold on this penis with her lips as he stroked in and out faster and faster. He began to moan looking at her he reached down and ran his nails up her back leaving red welts. She moaned a deep guttural moan, a mix of pleasure and pain. Faster and faster he thrust into her mouth. She felt the vein expand and knew that he was ready. Just at that moment he pushed his hard rod deep into her throat and cried out as jet after jet of hot cream hit the back of her throat and flowed into her stomach. Not a drop was lost, for there was no time to swallow, just relax and let it takes it's course. As the final spurts filled her mouth she started to lick and clean him. When she was finished she returned his penis to it's place in his pants and sat back on her knees, leaning back on the ball of her feet. Hands folded, eyes cast down. He smiled at her. Tilting her head up to face him he kissed her lips softly again.

"That was wonderful little one, now go to our room and get ready for me to join you."

She knew what was about to happen. She said," Thank you Master and I will await your arrival." Raising and turning towards the stairs she hurried back to the bedroom, stripping off her clothing as she went. She brushed her teeth, rinsed her mouth, put on few dabs of fresh perfume and she was ready. Kneeling beside the bed she waited. Thinking about the pleasure he would give her, knowing that soon she would be able to release the growing pressure she was experiencing.

She remained on her knees beside the bed waiting for him. Closing her eyes she fought to calm her breathing and focus her attention. She could not help but feel the wetness growing between her legs as she waited. After what seemed like hours but had only been a few minutes she heard him in the hall, slowly walking towards the bedroom. As the door opened she saw that he carried two glasses of wine and a small bag. He moved to the foot of the bed sitting on the steamer trunk.

"Come to me little one," he spoke softly with out turning his head. She started to crawl towards him, stopping at his feet. Her eyes still downcast she waited.

"Stand before me." She stood knowing that he was looking at her, slowly taking in her appearance. He knew that she knew he was looking at her. He just could not help it. After all the time they had been together he still loved to look at her unclothed beauty. " Do you trust me my little one? Do you trust my love for you, my desire to guide you?"

"Yes, Master, I trust you as I have trusted no other," she whispered back, afraid to speak louder as it might give away her desire and want.

"Close you eyes little one, and remember your words." Slowly he placed the blindfold on her. Taking her by the hand he led her down the hall to his study. She knew where she was by the scent of the room. This was the one room in the house she had never been allowed into. The door remained locked when he was not inside. He took care of all the cleaning and what ever. She had never questioned him about his office, but she had wondered and even a couple of times tried the door to see if it was unlocked. She knew where she was but did not know why.

" Raise your arms up little one," he said, his voice soft. She raised her arms and felt the leather cuffs being placed on her wrists. A few minutes later she felt herself being pulled up until she stood on just the ball of her feet. As she swayed back and forth trying to find her balance she sensed his closeness. She stood there unable to move, not wanting to move. Somehow this was different than the others things they had done together. She heard him walking away, his footsteps getting softer and softer. All she could see was the blackness of the blindfold and there were no other sounds. She waited straining for any sounds that she could hear. After what seemed hours she heard him returning, yet the footsteps were softer and a bit different. First a gentle touch, she jumped just a little from the surprise of it. Hands slowly caressing her body, stroking her skin and hair. She started to breathe faster. It is really amazing how just a simple caress is magnified when your other senses are restricted. With stealth and design the hands worked their way down her body, exploring her.

Every inch was caressed or touched. Stroking her face she felt a finger on her lips, opening her mouth she allowed it to enter and then she sucked on it like a peppermint stick. Running her tongue along its length sucking on it like it was giving her nourishment. Soon it was pulled out and sipping away with a wet pop. The hands continued to explore her body, squeezing her breasts rubbing her nipples and then squeezing. Never to painful, just on that borderline of pain and pleasure. She started to moan little breathy moans. Her dampness was growing as was her nipples. Across and down her back the hands went stroking her skin stopping once and a while to feel a patch of freckles of maybe a small mole. Moving deftly down playing with the dimples on her buttocks, capturing the sweet curves of her cheeks. She felt a finger tracing her crack. Before she could say anything she felt it pushing on her tight puckered anus. Applying pressure but not enough to break through. As her anus was being tested she felt the other hand rubbing her mound. Playing with the small tuft of hair that she kept. She could feel her dampness as well a smell the musk perfume of her scent.

More she started to moan, each action seemed to be designed to stimulate and arouse her. The hands were soon running down her legs, feeling the strength of her thighs and calves. She was thankful that she still ran and did aerobics. Just as it had started so it ended. The hands disappeared and the silence still prevailed. Her excitement was the greatest she could ever remember. The closest was the first night they had had dinner and he had given her several orgasms there at the dinner table, before and between courses. She again felt the hands on her buttocks. Rubbing in small circles. Just as she started to relax with this a sharp SMACK filled the air as she felt the sting on her right cheek. With out thinking she cried out. Before she realized that she had cried out a second SMACK this time on her left cheek. She stifled her cries not wanting to cry out she focused on what her Master had asked, "Do you trust me?" "The bad thing about spanking," she thought to herself, was not the pain or having her bare skin slapped. It was the not knowing. Not knowing when the next would hit or with what she may be spanked. Again the hand fell alternating from one cheek to the other. She squirmed back and forth hanging there. Heat from the spanking filling her lower body. She groaned with pleasure as well as pain.

"Why are you being spanked little one?" he asked. " Do you understand why I chose to turn your white cheeks a wonderful shade of red? Did you do something wrong, or is this just an expression of love"

She was unable to answer. She had not done anything wrong that she knew of. She did not understand why until his words came back to me. "Do you trust me?" It was then she understood and it was then she answered. "You chose to spank me because you could Master. You chose to spank me as a way of showing your love of me and my trust of you."

With that answer he unbound her, carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Caressing her face softly he removed the blindfold. She looked into his eyes and saw the love he had for her and in that reflection her love for him as well. Lowering his mouth to hers he kissed her long and deep, his fingers working pleasurable torture on her clit as she climbed higher and higher towards her climax. The spanking had excited her more than what she already had been and now his fingers playing their magic on her. She was flooding, her juices flowed like water. She bucked against his hand, grinding her smooth pubes rubbing his hand wanting him inside of her. He rolled over on top of her and she felt his hardness pushing against her passion soaked vaginal lips, teasing her.

" Oh god Master please, please….do not tease me so" A long moan filled his ear as he continued to saw across her swollen lips. "Please I cannot take much more of this. Please take me, fill me with your hard cock and let me feel you inside."

With this he shoved his full length into her. She groaned as she felt him fill her. As he began to stroke in and out of her she knew that her own climax was just minutes away. She had held on for what seemed like hours, but could not take anymore.

"Please Master, may I climax now, I need that release so much. Please Master, please!!!" she begged for release, and he smiled. You may climax when I say now and not before. She rose and fell to match his strokes, each designed to get him deeper and deeper into her. Suddenly he pulled away and quickly grabbing her waist he flipped her over, her head and shoulders on the bed, her dripping slit positioned high in the air. As he impaled her on his hard thick swollen member he started to count backwards. "10 Slap" Hand to the right cheek of her buttocks She moaned…feeling him so deep inside of her. "9 Slap" "8 Slap" Her juices running down her thighs. "7 Slap" "6 Slap" "5 Slap" This time his hand fell on her left cheek "4 Slap" "Are you ready little one, are you ready to climax for me?" " Oh God yess my Master, my love, I cannot take anymore, I need this release. "3 Slap" "2 Slap" "Oneeeeeee. Stretching it out. "Now my love now you may climax."

"Oh my God yesssssss, yessssss, thankkk youoououououuuou." She can feel her whole body shaking as wave after wave washed over her, her juices flowing, gushing. She cannot control herself as the long pent up desires rack her body over and over. She feels herself swelling up and exploding time and time again. Little did she know that she was being helped along with Alan's thumb rubbing her clit back and forth as he slowly stroked in and out of her gushing, wet box. The last thing she remembered was feeling like she was being torn into and then just blank. She awakens to find her Master still stroking in and out of her faster and faster. She could feel his need growing as he pumped into her. She could not believe that after the climaxes she had just experienced she was building to another one. She started to rock against him matching his speed with her own. A low guttural growl escaped his lips as he started to slam into her. She had just adjusted herself awaiting his final assault when he stiffened up and she could feel his cream filling her. The feeling was so strong that she started to climax again crying out in wonder and pleasure.

Afterwards they lay in each other's arms, hearts still racing as their combined juices slowly seeping from her. She looked up into his eyes and whispers, "I love you" as she reached down into the bed table and withdrew the gray-brushed leather box she had hid there earlier. She looks into his eyes and sees, for the first time. a look of love like no other she had seen before, a look that went beyond love into something stronger and deeper. She hands him the box and watches as he opens it. A smile crosses his face as he reads the inscription. "This is the key to my heart, my soul my mind and my body. You have the power to lock or unlock my potential." She loves his smile and smiles back at him. He gets up from the bed, slowly walks over to her and removers her collar. Fear and surprise fills her eyes. He turns to the dresser and takes out a small box wrapped with a single golden ribbon. He hands it to her and waits for her to open it. Carefully she removes the ribbon and opens the box inside is a double strand gold chain with a heart shaped lock. She looks for the key but it is not there. She looks up at him, her eyes imploring him to tell her where the key is. He takes the gold key she had just given him and slips it into the lock, opening it. He places her new collar to her lips and she kisses it before he puts it around her neck and snaps the lock closed.

"How did you manage that ," she asks.

"You know the jeweler who made the key also has a brother who makes locks. I know this because the jeweler is a good friend of mine. When he told me of the key I had him send it to his brother so he could make the lock."

"So you knew about your gift early?" she asked, eyes overshadowed with disappointment.

"Just the key, not the inscription. The key we share but the inscription is mine and mine alone." With that he leaned over and kissed her taking her in his arms. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep with a smile on her lips and shackles on her mind.