Luther Ch. 05: What’s Important?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move a muscle," she growled. "Just stay hard. I'll do the driving."

For several minutes, she rose and fell on Luther's cock. She crouched over him after some time of riding him with her back perfectly straight and squeezing her own breasts after tossing away her robe and bikini top and bringing the nipples to her own lips for attention. After her first orgasm she crouched over Luther's chest and stared down into his face with wild and lust-filled eyes. Her hair was brushing against Luther's chest.

"That tickles," he complained.

"No talking," she commanded between pants. "And no coming before I say you can. God, you are huge. And that cock ring . . ."

Jonathan came over behind Pamela and embraced her. His hand covered her breasts, and she turned her head to him for a deep kiss. Luther felt her being pushed forward on his cock and heard her groan, and then he sensed a change within her. He wasn't the only one inside her. Her husband was in her ass. Luther could feel him through the tissue separating her two channels. Luther wished he was in her ass himself; he liked the ass better. They were tighter. That's why he liked fucking men better than fucking women, although he did like both. And with a women he could do both. But he couldn't do it now with Pamela if Jonathan already was in there.

Pamela exploded in another orgasm.

Jonathan started pumping her. Luther felt his own juices starting to rise, and he couldn't take this laying still anymore. He sat up and wrapped his arms around them both, so that his fingers were digging in Jonathan's back. He started to pump her too. Pamela was writhing and babbling and grunting and groaning between the two men as they started to coordinate the rhythm of their pumping.

"Kiss me," Jonathan growled. His chin was on Pamela's shoulders. Luther did as he was told—when he realized that Jonathan was talking to him, not Pamela. Jonathan's lips forced his open and Jonathan was sucking his tongue. The men were pumping hard.

"Now! Now! Come for me now," Pamela screamed as her third orgasm peaked.

And they both did.

Pamela lay on the padded table beside them, still moaning quietly, as, at Jonathan's request, Luther spread the older man's legs as he lay on his back and entered his hole with his cock. There, Luther liked that better, although Jonathan wasn't as tight as most of the men Luther fucked.

Luther pumped Jonathan deep for a few minutes and then brought the cock head out to near the channel opening and dragged the cock ring across the prostate repeatedly.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jonathan moaned. He dug his heels into the decking below the low table and raised his pelvis to just the perfect angle for Luther's work on his prostate. Just a few more minutes of attention to that with the cock ring and Jonathan cried out his release and shot his seed. Holding his ankles out, Luther continued doing it again and again, as Jonathan writhed and raised his pelvis each time the cock ring visited his prostate. Jonathan ejaculated again and again and again until his balls ached and he could produce no more cum. Then and only then did Luther pump him deep to his own release.

Pamela and Jonathan used Luther unmercifully the rest of the day. After drinks on the fantail, Pamela knelt between Luther's legs and worshipped and sucked his cock.

"Geez, I'm gonna come if you keep doing that."

"Please do," she said, with a laugh.

As soon as Luther recovered, it was Jonathan's turn. Of the two, Luther decided that Jonathan gave better head. He was more in tune with what turned a man on.

Nap time was Luther fucking Pamela in the good old missionary position in the master cabin.

The difference was that most missionaries didn't have a huge, black cock, a cock ring, or the endurance of an elephant. Pamela was drifting off to an exhausted sleep after he plowed her to two more orgasms. Thus, she wasn't aware of Luther leaving the cabin in search of a head to take a piss, when she would have pointed out the cabin's own master bath behind a wall panel.

While Luther was coming back down the corridor, he decided to take a break and go out on the fantail and actually enjoy the cruise on the ocean. If all he was needed for was fucking, he could have done that with them back in Cape May, on land, he groused. He was beginning to wonder how much fucking paid for what they had given him.

En route to the fantail, though, Luther came across the cabin across the corridor from the master suite. It was a guest cabin—where Luther's clothes had been put and where he had put on the golden sock bikini. Sort of a waste, he thought—all of the clothes, not just the sock bikini—he hadn't had a stitch on since he had fucked Jonathan while they were clearing the harbor.

The door to the cabin was open, and he looked in, his attention grabbed by the moaning and hard breathing—not just of one man, but of three. Jonathan and the captain and first mate were repeating what Luther had participated in out on the fuck fuck table before drinks. Except that there was only one hole in Jonathan and the two muscled crew members were both using that one hole—at the same time.

Jonathan seemed to be enjoying it, though, so Luther walked on, wondering if Jonathan could take it if one of the cocks was his. If Luther and another guy did Jonathan, his channel wouldn't seem so loose. Luther would like that better. If Jonathan asked for it before they returned to shore tomorrow, Luther would try. But he bet that just his one cock was all Jonathan could take—maybe his cock and a few fingers. Luther had seen Ham doing that to Keith, and Keith had liked it. Maybe Jonathan would like it too—and maybe Luther would too.

Dinner was all meaningful looks from Pamela and Jonathan and sexual innuendo and double entendres—most of which went right over Luther's head, much to the amusement of the jaded pair. They had permitted Luther to dress for dinner, and the two of them were dressed to the nines. The wine flowed, and Luther felt a little tipsy when Pamela took his hand and, Jonathan trailing behind them, led him back to the master cabin.

She made quite a show of undressing Luther, and she used her mouth as much as her hands as she did so. Luther was rock solid hard when she finished, which is just the way she wanted him. Whenever he asked while on the cruise what he might do, she answered that all that was expected of him was to be rock solid hard—and to do what he was told to do. When Luther stuck it in her this time, he pushed in three fingers too and wagged his tool back and forth inside her. She sounded like she liked that a lot, so Luther decided it might be a good thing to try with Jonathan too. She liked it just as well when Luther did the same thing in her ass—and Luther liked that even better.

After dinner was movie time. Not watching them; making them. Luther fucked Pamela in the ass again, standing behind her, as she lay on her belly on the bed and shared her expressions of the taking with the camera that Jonathan held as he stood on the opposite side of the bed. Before Luther ejaculated in her ass, Jonathan came up on the bed on his knees and pointed the camera down to capture Pamela giving him a blow job.

The second act was the same as the first, but with Jonathan belly down on the bed, Luther fucking his ass with the three-finger play added, and Pamela bouncing around the room catching it all on film.

The third act was Jonathan holding the camera and filming Pamela playing with Luther's monster cock and giving him another blow job.

The three slept together, but Luther's cock wasn't put into service until the next morning. Jonathan fucked his own wife to sleep.

Late the next morning, Luther began saying he was bored and was there something he could do to help on the yacht. Yet again, though, Pamela answered that he was only needed for his cock and that his chore on the yacht was to keep that rock hard and available for whatever they asked of him.

In the afternoon, Luther asked when they would be getting back to Cape May.

"We're not going back to Cape May, darling," Pamela casually answered. "In a couple of hours we'll arrive in Newport. You'll like it there. You'll have a room of your own, and we'll give you anything you want. All we want in return is for you to remain rock hard and responsive to our wants."

"Newport? We were going back to Cape May."

"No we weren't, sweetheart. We discussed all of this. Don't you remember? You agreed to be our fuck toy. We're taking you home. We'll visit Cape May again someday."

Luther opened his mouth to contradict her. He hadn't agreed to anything like this. They hadn't talked about it. She was playing him for a dope. But was that true? Had he just not remembered it?

Looking at her amused expression caused him to shut his mouth. Of course he was a dummy. He was just what they were playing him for. It wouldn't do a bit of good to argue with them. He was out here on the ocean with them. They were in complete control. And now he knew what sort of people they were—rich and spoiled people who always got what they wanted.

Pamela looked over at him, prepared for a fight. But when he didn't offer one, she shut the magazine she was reading and leaned forward.

"Now, could you masturbate for me and make it big and rock solid again and then I'll come and sit on it."

Dutifully, Luther did so. And then Pamela did what she said she was going to do too.

When Luther could see that they were pointed into a harbor, he went back to his cabin. He changed into the clothes he'd worn on board—his own shorts and briefs and a T. And his own sandals. He folded all of the clothes Pamela and Jonathan had given him neatly and put them in a pile on the bed. He took off the watch they had given him and put it on top of the pile of clothes. Then he stood at the picture window in his cabin and watched as they came into the dock. When he felt the side of the yacht hit the dock, he pushed the picture window open, climbed out on the ledge, hopped up on the dock, and started running toward land.

* * * *

"Hello, Rob? This is Luther."

"Where the hell are you Luther? I came to your room this morning. You said I could. But you weren't there. I called Tim, and he said you hadn't come home last night—or the night before that. He's worried as hell. We all are."

"I'm in Newport."

"Newport? Newport, Rhode Island?"

"Yes, I think. It's whatever Newport you can get to from Cape May in two days on a boat. Rob . . . can you come and get me?"

"Of course I can come and get you. I'll go gas up the boat right now. Where can I find you in Newport? I know, do you think you can find the Newport Yachting Center Marina? It should be right in the center of the town there."

"I think that's where I am now."

"Good. Be there anytime from tomorrow night to noon the next day. I'm coming to get you. Do you think you can manage until then?"

"Yeah, I think I'm good."

As he was standing on the dock between the marina and a row of open-air cafés and restaurants on the land side, he saw a good-looking, muscled up, middle-aged man decked out in whites and a yachting cap giving him the eye. Luther knew that look.

"Yeah, I think I can manage just fine," Luther answered. "And Rob . . ."

"Yes, Luther?"

"When I get back to Cape May, I don't think I ever want to leave it again. And I don't want lots of money and presents. And I don't want anyone keeping me. I want what I can get on my own. And I want to fuck when I want to fuck."

Silence on the other end.

"But I want to fuck you Rob. I didn't mean I didn't want to fuck you."

"OK, great," Rob answered in a somewhat confused voice. "The important thing, though, is to get you home. I want some more use of the cock ring I paid for—when you want to exercise it, of course."

Luther hung up the pay phone and turned and smiled at the man sitting in the café.

"Thirsty?" the man called out. "I'd be happy to stand you a drink."

Luther walked over to the table and sat down next to the man, looking out onto the marina rather than across from here.

"You from here?" the man asked after a waiter had brought two beers.

"No. I'm from Cape May, New Jersey. Going back there too."

"That's a nice harbor town. You like yachts?"

"Yes, most of the time."

The man made a sweeping gesture out toward the adjacent dock. "How do you like that one right over there? That's mine."

"I like it fine."

"Would you like to take that out on the ocean for a little cruise with me?"

"Do you want me to fuck you on your boat? Is that what you are asking?"

"What?" the man said in the shock of the directness of being short circuited in what he, indeed, was trying to work his way around to asking.

"If you do, this is what I can put inside you," Luther continued. He grasped the man's hand and moved it to his cock beneath the waistbands of his shorts and briefs. "It's almost black. My fuck friends like that. Do you want to be my fuck friend? And, feel. It's got a nice, thick cock ring too. It's new. My friend, Keith, said I should get one, and so I did. My friend, Rob, got it for me. They both told me I'm the best fucker they know. And that's before I got the ring. If you take me on your boat, I'll fuck you all night if you want. And I have a new trick. Three fingers in with the cock and I move it around inside you. Pamela and Jonathan both liked that—but I liked it better with Jonathan, because men have tighter holes, although Pamela's bum was tighter than her other hole. But the boat has to stay right here—and I leave tomorrow."

"Oh, sweet jesus," the man exclaimed. Then he raised his free hand and called out in an unsteady voice, "Check please."

- Fini -

12