Lux Ex Tenebris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You filthy human bitch! You're a disgrace to my kingdom! You should have rotted out there where you belong!"

I held on tight to Vidor's hand and he moved forward to conceal the horrific sight from me. I felt blood flushed from my face. All the questions that I had were gone and replaced with nauseous. Vidor called to the guard who appeared immediately and ordered him something. Then he turned around to face me,

"Clara I want you to go back to our room. The guard will lead you."

The command was clear and I could only nodded. Vidor squeezed my hand one more time before releasing it and the guard stood in front of me, waiting for me to make a move. I looked at Vidor one more time before following the guard. When I finally returned to the surface I immediately went to the large window and inhaled the fresh air, shaking my head and trying to get rid of the horrid thing I saw to no avail. The guard escorted me back to my room where I sat down on the low couch and stared into the empty hearth. I couldn't shake loose of what I saw and heard. Why the hatred? What did I do? What is actually going on?

A maid entered the room and placed a tray of hot tea and assorted snacks before me. I looked at them and immediately felt sick that I had to run to the bathroom and threw up in the basin. It seemed like I couldn't stop throwing up and when it was finally over my body gave away and I sat down limply on the floor. A moment later Lorant appeared with concern on his face -the maid who saw me running to the bathroom was smart to immediately call Lorant. He helped me getting up and handed me a glass of water to gargle and rinse my mouth. Then he guided me to the bed and checked my pulse. The maid stood next to the bed with a small basin and handed a cold wet towel to Lorant who put it on my forehead after wiping my sweat with it.

"Here my Lady, take this slice of ginger."

I obeyed and opened my mouth and savored the sharp taste.

"How are you feeling now, my Lady?"

"A tad better, I think. Still nauseated though."

Lorant nodded and continued,

"What happened?"

I told him about what happened in the dungeon and my nauseous when I saw the tray. He nodded once more.

"Did you feel nauseous early this morning?"

"Yes,"

"Did it come and go?"

"I... I'm not sure. I think I felt it a couple of times before I went to the dungeon."

Lorant glowed and I could see him working on his words carefully,

"Forgive me my Lady, I'm going to have to do a thorough check. But... there might be a probability that you are... pregnant."

I gawked at him,

"I what?"

He smiled and nodded,

"Yes, yes! This should be a good news! I must go to the King to get his permission to do the check up! If you'll excuse me I shall leave now!"

With that he rushed out of the room, leaving me with the maid who was looking at me strangely. I pulled my blanket to my head and shut my eyes tight.

I'm pregnant? Really? So many things going on just in one morning.

(To be continued)

***

Hello everyone, please accept my sincere apology in delaying the story; cliche as it is life just gets in the way as always. I can't promise you when the 4th chapter will be out but I promise I will finish this installment. I thank you who are so patient with me and for sending me sweet messages -you guys actually fueled me to finish this chapter. And for those who criticize about my weird writing, well this is my style of writing. If and when you are going to criticize again, please do so in a very constructive manner so that I will learn and fix what I have missed or done wrong. Once again thank you for reading and giving me feedbacks! I really appreciate it!

12