Luxuria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more obliging mountain of muscle settled in front of her, more or less sitting on the flat stomach of the assfucker beneath her. Her seeping mess of a pussy felt cock she probably could have climbed, and then sucked it up inside her like the cock-vacuum it was.

"Ohhhhh, those are some great big dicks trashing my fuckholes! Get another cock inside my fucking cunt, though; the poor thing only has one dick in it!"

The fuck-frantic cock whore couldn't see how they all managed to fit themselves, but she felt a fifth stud in front of her. Her titanic titties bulged against the hard planes of his chest, and one more monster cock reared up inside her sex-oozing fuck tunnel.

Three cocks up her whore ass, two cocks up her skank cunt. Impossible, or at least it should have been. The cunt-controlled cock whore couldn't understand how these men could be fitting themselves to violate her so, but they were, and as long as her ass-ravaging, twat-ruining experience continued, she didn't give a fucking fuck how the hell it all happened. All she knew was what she always knew: she needed more cock.

"FUCK." The word scraped its way out of her throat: guttural, hoarse, like the mindless grunting of a pig. "FUCK—FUCK—FUCK! Fuck me you fuckers! You call this fucking?! Why the hell are you letting this bitch talk when you should be shoving—"

A gorilla-like fist suddenly battered her face, and then one hulking hand clamped down on her throat, squeezing the whole world away. She choked and sputtered helplessly, delirious with lust. The lack of oxygen added to the high she was already getting from having her cock-slots ripped open by about five feet of raging, roaring dick.

Orgasms erupted within her, wringing her like a spent, ragged dog toy, shaking her with such force that they could have killed her, with such transcendental ecstasy that she wouldn't have cared if they had.

She let loose a howl like she was a bitch in heat, a sound that warped into demented, hacking laughter. "Yes," she seethed. "Yes... rape my... fuckholes... ruin this... fucking slag... I need it... I need cock. More cock. More cock for this piece of shit bitch... can't get enough... fucking..."

She lapsed into deranged cackling as someone slapped her heaving tits.

"Hahaha-hah... slapping my tits, you fucks. My fucking cow udders. I thought I said, 'abuse this bitch?' I thought I said, 'violate this fuckslut?' And you're slapping my chest... come on!" she screamed suddenly. "Punch me in the tits!" And she demonstrated, frantically pummeling herself. Her fist banged into her right nipple, rapid-fire, one meaty smack after another.

One wrecking ball of a fist rocketed solidly into her bulging heap of titflesh. She gasped and moaned and drooled. "OhhhhhYEAH! More! MORE YOU FUCKING—"

Two men, four fists, began treating her breasts like the punching bags they were, developing the rhythm of a high-speed boxing match. Her monstrous mounds jiggled and rippled under the assault, and the agony-adoring cock whore threw her head back in jubilation. Having done so, she found a trio of cock: cock that was, intolerably, not inside of her. Panting and slavering, she sucked one meat-bludgeon down her throat, and then spit it out to devour the second, and then the third. It was beyond even the dirtiest dick-sucking cunt to fit three cocks down her throat at once, but she gobbled up the heads, at least, one in each cheek, and took the third down her whore throat. She slathered uncontrollably over her heaving chest, still being abused and ravaged.

Fist my tits, she thought inanely, unable to actually make any sound beyond the gluttonous gluk-gluk of having three cocks in her mouth. She clenched her hands into fists and reached them down to her seeping, double-dicked gash. She began pounding on her clit with each fist in turn, grunting obscenely with each impact.

"Nasty ass whore," came the Goddess's voice, husky and rough with unbridled lust.

The cock whore had no way to respond. She had no control over the eight fucksticks and four fists battering her body inside and out. She was powerless, overwhelmed, and enraptured.

"You are the nastiest, neediest, filthiest jizz-rag I've ever seen. Mindless fucking bitch. But, poor cunt, you've only got two dicks in your sopping sex-slit."

The prick-punctured cock whore scarcely dared to hope that the Goddess could possibly be about to say what she so, so badly wanted to hear, when she heard her divine words answer her perverted prayers.

"Cram another cock up this cunt's cunt." The Goddess commanded.

And so it went. The sex-starved, abuse addicted, fuck freak cock whore had her whore holes blessed with a miracle of filth: triple-triple penetration. As one more colossal cock rent her ravaged pussy beyond any previously experienced limit, she exploded into another life-threatening orgasm, and blacked out.

———————————————————————————————

The sex-spent cock whore awoke cradled to the tit of the Goddess.

She was so sore, so spent, so satisfied.

The Goddess kissed her tenderly. "Oh, cock whore. What a magnificent tramp you are."

The cock whore found she could open her eyes. She gazed at the Goddess, picture of overblown sex appeal that she was, and felt a familiar pulse crackle to life within her.

The Goddess smiled in absolute wickedness. "Shall we go again?"

The cock whore moaned.

12