LV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her hands from her body and straddled me, the heat and moisture of her pussy warming my sac. She placed her wet fingers against my lips. "Lick them clean!" she demanded, and I obliged. When I had cleaned the fingers on both hands to her satisfaction, she placed her hands on my hips and lifted herself over my crotch. The cock ring was still cold against my base as she slowly, slowly lowered herself onto me. "Remember, you are to please me first!" as she sank onto my dick. "But this ring has a numbing agent, and you should be hard for a long time." Settling herself on me and keeping her hands on my hips, she began a slow grinding motion, barely moving herself up or down my shaft. She tucked her feet under my legs and tickled my rib area, which had the effect of making me push up into her body. I felt her pussy clamp onto my cock and she shifted slightly, grinding into the pleasure. Her body released, finally, and I had a sensation of water being poured over my dick. She pulled off and quickly moved so her pussy was centimeters from my lips.

"Now, you will lick me clean and please me with your mouth!" I was happy to oblige and had started lapping up her juices, when I heard the bedroom door creak open. Lady Veronique repositioned her body so my view was blocked. "You will not worry about what is going on, there is another who needs pleasure. You will please me with your mouth, and her with your dick." She stated it very matter of factly, leaving no room for argument or protesting. "You still are not allowed to cum!"

I could only nod my agreement as I was still spread eagle tied on the bed and started again to tongue her, using every trick I could think of to please her orally. I was vaguely aware of whoever the other woman was, climbing onto the bed and straddling me. She pressed her body against Lady Veronique's and, with a softly whispered "thank you", impaled herself on my cock. I momentarily lost track of what I was doing, I hadn't been in a pussy that tight since my first virgin girlfriend, many years before. Whoever she was, she was no virgin, and rode me hard. I doubled my efforts to please Lady Veronique and was rewarded by having her begin to talk to me.

"You like it when you are sticking your tongue into my hole, don't you? Now flick my clit with your tongue – that's it, poke it really good with the tip – now I want your tongue in me as far as you can put it!" She reached down to start playing with her clit while I tongue fucked her pussy, ramming as hard as I could with my limited mobility. She leaned back into the girl who was still riding my cock, bouncing up and down like we were on a trampoline. In the darkened room I still could not tell who it was, and it did not matter. I had a girl riding my cock, another riding my face – powerless to stop either of them and enjoying every second of it. I saw the two heads come together and they shared a deep kiss, neither one missing a beat. I was suddenly aware that cock girl had changed her tempo to match what I was doing with my tongue, and the thought turned me on even more.

"I feel him getting even harder, Lady Veronique. May I cum now?" The voice was slightly familiar but I could not immediately place it. Lady Veronique assented, and I forced my attention back to her dripping pussy. Cock girl bounced a few more times and slid on as far as she could, gasping her pleasure. She slumped back, still on my hard cock – the ring was still in place, preventing any softening. I wiggled my hips a little and she cried out again, and I plunged my tongue into Lady Veronique as she pinched her clit and came. She grabbed my head with her free hand and forced my face deeper into her pussy, riding my face hard through the surprisingly brief orgasm. Cock girl quietly removed herself from my dick and the room as I cleaned Lady Veronique with my tongue, who was still quivering above me.

"Well done, Jake. You are excellent at oral sex, and managed to please two women at the same time. I have to wonder ... " She swung off me and untied my ankles. I bent and flexed my legs a few times as I heard her rummaging around in the room. A candle was lit, providing a soft glow. Her thought resumed. "Do you suck dick as well as you lick pussy?" My brain reeled; I thought she was inviting a man into the bedroom. My hands were still tied, there was no way I could get out of this!

She turned around and in the little bit of light, I finally understood what the snaps and metal loops on her outfit were for. She had a large cock strapped onto her, and it stood out from her body obscenely. It had to be 7 or 8 inches long, and pretty decent girth as well. It was the most realistic looking one I had ever seen, and I noticed the base fit perfectly over her bare mound.

"You are going to give me head, Jake. We will see if you suck cock as well as you lick pussy. I am going to untie your hands, but you may not use them for anything other than holding on to me as you suck my big cock." A quick pull of the end and my hands were free. "Get off the bed, kneel on the floor in front of me and suck my monster cock." I did as she demanded, and hesitantly took the head of the cock between my lips. I still had an almost painfully hard cock, with the ring still on it.

"No, think of how you like to have it done to you, Jake. That's better, more moisture – lick your lips – don't be afraid to use your tongue." I was oddly turned on by this and began to remember and try the things that turned me on when a woman went down on me. I noticed the strap-on behaved almost as if it were a real dick, with skin sliding and some jerky movements that were similar – I guessed – to my twitching right before I came. Lady Veronique rubbed her hands through my hair and began explaining. "This strap on is a unique design, custom fitted for me and has some very advanced technology. There are hundreds of tiny pressure points connecting at the base that, when properly stimulated, will rub my clit into orgasm. It has a few other features, but I will tell you about those if and when I see fit. Suck harder and you will see what I mean." I obliged, and soon found myself sliding my mouth up and down the cock, sucking as hard as I could and licking as much as I dared. "Put your hands on my butt cheeks and pull, I am going to fuck your mouth now!" I barely had time to reach up and do as she had ordered, when she grabbed my head and began furiously pumping in and out of my mouth. I tried to keep sucking as she rammed down my throat –"is that what it's like?" I thought, and made a mental note to be more gentle in the future. I kneaded her cheeks in my hands and felt my cock trying to explode – ring still in place, it was going nowhere fast. She groaned and I felt the cock begin to vibrate, slowly at first, then harder and faster as she continued her pace in my mouth. With a long, slow groan, she forced me to keep it in my mouth and – holy hell – I felt several spurts of warm liquid hit the back of my throat. She bucked her hips a few more times, forcing me to swallow, then slowly removed the cock from my mouth.

"Lady Veronique, did I please you?" The cock still hung from her body, the outside wet with my saliva. It looked shiny and still hard – incredible, I thought, I just sucked my first cock! I was sure I would never do it with a real, human man – but what an experience! "Lady Veronique, what did I swallow?"

"As I explained, this is a prototype, and you have experienced the pulsing that is supposed to simulate male orgasm, as well as the ejaculation of fluid. It is designed for water to be used in the ejaculatory chamber, as other fluids may erode the sensitive materials. Now, I want you to stand next to the bed and lay your upper body across these pillows. Also, stretch your arms out above your head." My cock pressed painfully against the side of the mattress, and she re-tied my hands to two of the posters. "I still don't want you to cum" she instructed, and began caressing my bare ass. "Spread your legs about a foot apart" and my ankles were tied to the casters at the bottom of the bed. A sinking feeling rose in my stomach.

Slowly, I felt her soft hands begin to massage my ass. She still had the cock strapped on and pressed it between my cheeks. She slowly rubbed it up and down my crack, and I realized she had some sort of oil or lubricant on her fingers. "Relax, as much as you can, and try to enjoy this." A fingertip slipped into my hole, while her other hand began caressing my balls. Slowly, she pushed the finger in a little further, then, just as carefully, slid it out. She pulled out completely, a brief pause, then two fingers gently stretched my hole. My dick twitched as the fingers gently pushed in, she was so very, very slow and careful, and I began to feel and orgasmic sensation building. In, out, gently stretching each time, and waves of pleasure I had not experienced before warmed my body.

She stood behind me, our cocks together – mine on top of hers. "I will go very slowly, and if you feel any true pain, simply address me and I will stop. Be sure you know the difference between pain and simple discomfort." She never stopped massaging me, and I felt a generous amount of oil being poured into my crack. She worked it in with her fingers, then slowly pushed the head of the strap on against my virgin hole. Using her thumbs to gently spread my cheeks, she gently but firmly pushed until the head portion was past my first ring. It was uncomfortable but not painful, and I told her so.

"I will remain here for a minute, to allow you to get used to the sensation. Sexual gratification should never be truly painful, for anyone involved." Her voice was now a warm sea of pleasure, relaxing me even as I realized how vulnerable I really was. Spread eagle, with my ass in the air and a fake cock in it – there was nothing to stop her from becoming rough or violent. Somehow, I trusted she wouldn't.

"A little more, I think" and she pushed the well lubricated dick slowly but firmly into my ass, stretching me as she did so. I pushed my hips back to take the now pleasurable pressure, and she allowed a low, throaty laugh. "I think you are ready now" she said, and slowly withdrew. She left the head in, and set a slow tempo of entry and withdrawal, stretching and getting me used to this new and amazing feeling. I responded by pushing against her again, and she increased the speed, holding my hips and starting to really fuck my ass. Waves of pleasure shot through me and the strap on began to buzz again, which I knew meant Lady Veronique would be pleasured soon. I still had the cock ring on and wondered if she would ever let me cum, or if I would die trying.

The bedroom door opened and in the candlelight, I could see a female slide into the room and shut the door behind herself. I was so engrossed in my pleasure, I closed my eyes to better the experience, when I felt the scarves being released from my feet, then my hands.

"Left your head off the pillows, Jake, and allow our friend to join us again." I kept my eyes closed and did as required. I was able to stand up a little bit, and the angle changed the sensation to even more intense.

Warm fingers fumbled with the ring around my cock, and my eyes flew open. Megan! My house mate was naked and had spread herself on the edge of the bed, lining my cock up to her pussy. She looked past me at Lady Veronique, who made eye contact and nodded.

"You are required to plunge your cock into Megan, and make her cum, and then, and only then, you are allowed to cum." I could see that Megan was hot and wet, and I quickly slid into her waiting warmth. I placed my hands on her hips and the three of us began a hot, slippery thrusting, our moans and other noises of pleasure the only sounds, other than the slapping of flesh on flesh.

A few last thrusts and some strong pulsing vibrations, plus the feeling of warm spray up my ass, and Lady Veronique plunged in and held my hips, riding her pleasure. Megan had pushed her hips up to mine and grabbed Lady Veronique's hands, sandwiching me between the two of them. I pushed my dick into Megan's tightness as far as I could, and felt her explode. The strap on in my ass and the pussy groping my super-stimulated cock signaled the end for me, and I had the most incredible, full body orgasm I had ever experienced. My ass twitched and pulsed, as did my sac, my dick and it seemed just about every part of my body, as I emptied myself into Megan and opened my ass to a last push from Lady Veronique. My head spun and I was vaguely aware of all three of us collapsing on the bed, somehow staying together and arranging ourselves comfortably to sleep it off.

My gaze rested briefly on the open suitcase on the floor. Louis Vitton, my ass, I thought. Lady Veronique ... that's what those initials are for ... as sleep claimed my sex-intoxicated brain.

12