LW Endings I'd like to See

Story Info
I can't write these stories, but I'd read them.
1.1k words
4.53
21.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PiperHamlin
PiperHamlin
447 Followers

This is primarily for the "Loving Wives" crowd. If you are not someone who spends a lot of time in that category, the humor may not resonate. For those that have at least a passing familiarity with the stories there, I've written endings that I'd like to see. If I could write a story that justifies each of these endings myself, I would. Anyone who wishes to take on the challenge has permission to use my words verbatim. I also included titles to possible stories. Those can also be plagiarized, with my full-throated permission as well.

*****

MAGIC WORDS

What do you say when the woman you've been married to for fifteen years has her legs spread and is getting fucked in your own home? What is there to talk about when she screams his name and says she's never been fucked like that before? What do you have to talk about when the person slamming his cock into her is your best friend?

But she wanted to talk. I wanted to hear it, but knew it was impossible that any explanation would save our marriage. I still wanted to hear it though. Why? I wanted to know the reason.

We talked. Tension, fear, sadness, it all hung in the air.

I was hurt, she knew that. I waited in silence for her to speak.

Finally, she did. "It was just sex."

Miraculously, all the pain and hurt I felt evaporated. I hadn't realized that's all it was.

Those precious magic words, healed our marriage.

I NEED SOMETHING YOU CAN'T DO FOR ME

I walked in, and saw my wife with her lover. Her lover had amazing hair, cheek bones, lips and tits.

"Damn it love of my life, you've been cheating on me!"

"Honey, she gives me something you can't provide. You can do the same thing if you want. I'm fine if you fuck a guy."

I immediately gave my buddy Pete a call. "Hey man, we can fuck now!"

NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

So to conclude my story, I got home early that day. I opened the bedroom door, and saw my wife in a 69 position with her boss.

"Oh my God honey, it's not what this looks like!"

"Then tell me dear heart, what is this that I'm seeing?"

"I'm just sucking his cock and he's licking my pussy."

Oh. Not what I thought it was at all. What I was imagining was so much worse.

JUAN FLEW OVER THE CUCKOLD'S NEST

My suspicions were finally confirmed. Then she dropped the bomb. "Sweetums, I want to see other men. By other men, I mean our gardener Juan."

Naturally I went ballistic. "You expect me to be okay with this? Why shouldn't I just divorce your ass and do heinous things?"

"Be reasonable. I'll have sex with you more often and make it up to you. I'll be the best wife ever if you allow me this."

"Let me get this straight. You'll have more sex with me? You'll be more attentive to me as a wife?"

"Yes dear, that's what I'm saying."

Damn. Couldn't wait to tell all my friends about how my wife was banging me more often, and see the envy on everyone's face when I showed up with my newly attentive wife. I pitied the rest of those husbands.

THINGS SHE'D NEVER DONE FOR ME

Suspicion had been growing in my mind for a while, tonight just confirmed it. We undressed each other, and I saw that her pussy was completely shaved. I've always liked her bush, and had told her so on numerous occasions. It was time for the confrontation.

I stopped touching her, looked her in the eye and said, "You shaved for him, didn't you?"

She was caught. She sighed, and simply said, "Yes."

"There's more, isn't there? You said you don't like giving blow jobs or anal sex, but he's gotten both, hasn't he?"

Her eyes were downcast as she again said, "Yes."

I got dressed and walked out the door, turned my head just to say, "This is over."

Before I closed the door for good on this chapter in my life and stepped out into the motel parking lot, I heard her say, "I'm so sorry, but he's my husband and the man I love, there are always some things I'll do for him that I won't do with anyone else!"

As I started my car I thought, "I should really get a wife, so I can live all my fantasies. Husbands get all the good stuff."

THINGS WE SHOULD REMEMBER

I came home early, just in time to see my loving wife was getting gang-banged by five guys.

"I guess you forgot our marital vows of fidelity!," I screamed.

"I guess you forgot our anniversary yesterday!"

Shit.

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED

I watched with anticipation as she opened the door and heard the words, "You've been served." That cheating slut was about to realize the ramifications of her actions.

She turned around and looked at me with joy, "Thank you!"

"Wait, you should be begging my forgiveness right about now."

"Are you crazy?"

"You cheated on me! I caught you! Now I'm gonna throw you to the curb."

"I cheated on you because my lover is better in bed than you, younger than you, better looking than you, richer than you, more considerate than you, and eats pussy. The only reason I didn't initiate the divorce, is because my family are strong Catholics."

"Can't you grovel a little?"

"Sure, baby. Please, please, oh please, make it quick. I'll suck your dick every day if we can get this done in a week."

So glad that bitch saw sense.

#winning

DNA

The divorce was finalized, all that was left was the tears and moving on with our lives. She just had to have her parting shot. "The kids aren't yours."

Ah, there it was. James was now 18, Lori was 22. It was her way of telling me how long her infidelity had been going on.

"Oh Sweet Jesus," I said as relief flooded over me.

"Why does that please you?"

"Well, James is an asshole. So glad I have no need to keep in contact with him ever again."

She sputtered, then recovered. "Lori isn't an asshole, you asshole!"

"Far from it. But now I feel no guilt about fucking her the last few years and impregnating her."

*****

This is my first submission without an editor. All mistakes are mine. Given the brevity, I assumed I couldn't possibly fuck up this on my own. If I was mistaken, don't be shy about roasting me for it in your comments.

PiperHamlin
PiperHamlin
447 Followers