Lydia Ch. 02

Story Info
Lydia returns for even more fun with Adam.
2.8k words
4.32
96.4k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
255 Followers

It had been such a long and frustrating week. After that amazing night with Lydia, finding myself in the chastity belt was the last thing I was expecting. And the knowledge that I'd have to wait until she got back from her trip on Friday only made Spring Break seem even longer. After my one run-in with Jen, I stayed in my room as often as I could. Even during Spring Break, there are plenty of cute females on a college campus, and seeing them only reminded me more of my inability to achieve release.

I woke up early on Friday. I had no idea when Lydia was returning, but she'd said I'd see her that day. I paced, trying to figure out if I was more furious over what she'd done, or horny enough to simply want release. Either way, I was amazingly frustrated.

The day went by, and nothing I could do -- studying, eating, working out -- took my mind off the belt. My frustration finally wore me out, and I dozed off late in the afternoon, only to be woken when the phone rang.

"Hello." I looked at the clock -- it was a little after 6.

"Did you miss me." It was her.

"Lydia! Thank god you called!"

"Well, I'll take that as a yes." Her voice had a smile in it. "I've been back since this morning, but I had some shopping and preparations to do. If you want that belt off, be in my room in five minutes."

It only took about a minute to head upstairs to her room. As I went, I pondered what she'd said. What sort of preparations had she needed to do? What did she have in mind?

When she opened the door, I thought I might have an idea. Leigh's half of the room -- the one closest to the door, looked just like it always had, but Lydia had hung a black curtain over her own half. I knew that Leigh wasn't due back until Sunday, so I figured that Lydia decided to do some temporary redecorating to surprise me.

Lydia was wearing loose, baggy pants and a sweatshirt that was too large, and was wearing white socks on her feet. She was wearing no makeup that I could tell. In fact, other than the dark red nail polish she was wearing, she hadn't made a single feminine concession. But the look she fixed me with still would have turned me to stone, if I hadn't been wearing that belt.

"Strip," she told me, as soon as she'd shut the door. Arguing wasn't an option. I was down to my belt in a minute, and she examined it. I had no idea if there was anyway to "cheat" and get out of it, but I sure hadn't found one. She was soon satisfied, and had me sit at Leigh's desk, pulling a second chair up to sit next to me.

"So, how was your week?" She asked it so casually, you'd think we were just hanging out in the cafeteria.

"Frustrating," I answered, honestly.

"I'm sure," she answered, sounding almost sympathetic. "So, how badly do you want out of the belt?"

"Desperately."

"Would you do anything I asked?" She arched her eyebrows as she said this, and before I could answer, she put her fingers to my lips. "Don't answer -- I'll find out, anyway."

She opened up the desk drawer, revealing a wide assortment of makeup.

"Here's the deal. I think that every guy needs to understand what a woman goes through when deciding on makeup. Guys have it simple, but women have so much stuff to worry about. So, if you can prove to me that you understand what we go through, I'll let you out."

"What do I need to do," I asked. I had a bad feeling that she was going to ask me to put on makeup.

"Simple. Just help me with my makeup." I almost breathed a sigh of relief. "But if you mess up, even a little bit, that belt stays on for the rest of the semester."

She had to be kidding! There was no way I'd be able to do a perfect job. Hell, I wasn't even sure what some of the items in front of me were.

"Of course," she said, clearly seeing my look of worry, "there's another choice."

"What is it?"

"The other way to understand what I go through is to let me do it to you."

"Put makeup on me? Lydia, I'm not sure about. . . "

She put her fingers to my lips again. "Shh. We're in my room, the door's locked, and my roommate doesn't get home for two more days. No one's going to know but you and me. And frustrating as this week's been for you, didn't I show you a great time last week?" I couldn't deny it. That one night was simply mindblowing, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what else she had in mind.

"Okay."

Lydia grinned. "I knew you'd agree! Let me just get some stuff." She went behind the curtain for a minute and came out with a small bag. "Before I begin, I need to make sure you keep absolutely still, as I don't want you moving around and messing me up. Makeup is an artform, and I take it seriously!"

Before I really had time to wonder what she had in mind, she pulled out some gloves and slid them on my wrists, They were stiff leather, and basically held my hands with the fingers splayed. There was a leather thong on the bottom of each, which she tied to the arms of the chair. She then attached my feet to the chair with leather cuffs. She stepped back and admired her work. Once again, I was at her mercy.

She then straddled my lap and started applying makeup to me. It would have been an amazingly erotic situation, if the chastity belt hadn't prevented me from feeling her grind against me like I wanted. But it was distracting enough -- although I tried to follow what she was doing, I couldn't always be sure what was going on. She applied all sorts of powders, then lined my eyes and my lips with various pencils. She worked on my eyes for a long time, as well as my lips, applying all sorts of stuff to them. I have to admit, there was no way I'd have been able to do this to her.

After what felt like forever, she stepped back and admired her work.

"Not bad, if I do say so myself. You pull off trashy quite nicely!" She'd explained while she was working on me that most of the products were from a goth line called Urban Decay. I'd heard of them, and knew that they had names like "soot" and "gash," but I didn't know which ones she'd used on me. I was expecting her to show me a mirror, but instead, she reached down to my gloves and played with them for a second. As she did, the coverings of my fingers came off, revealing my fingertips and nails. I realized exactly what she had planned.

"Lydia, please don't do that. I can't go around with painted fingernails!"

"Oh, don't be silly, sweetie! I'll give you some fingernail polish remover later!"

I still started to protest, but she gave me a look and said, "are you sure you really want that belt off?" I caught her drift, but she reached into her bag. She asked me to open my mouth, and I did without thinking, assuming it was one last makeup touch before she got to my nails. Instead, I felt her shove something in and very quickly inflate tie a strap around my head. I'd been gagged.

"Oh, that looks lovely. There's nothing as sexy as a pair of paint lips wrapped around a ball gag," she said, as she finished inflating and tying it around my head. The gag filled my mouth completely. "That should allow me to work in peace," she said, as she pulled out a bright pink bottle marked "Id." As I watched, helpless, she turned my fingernails pink, and then went to work on my toes, where I could only assume she did the same thing.

When she was done, she applied second coats, then applied some sort of enamel that made the nails shine. While she waited for that to dry, I could hear her fussing at the mirror that was behind me. I could only assume that she was putting on her own makeup now.

After a few minutes, she came up behind me, and placed a hood over my head.

"Don't worry," I heard her say. "This is just a pillowcase to keep you from seeing anything until I want you to. I'd prefer a blindfold, but I don't want anything too tight messing up your makeup." As she talked, she detached my feet from the chair (leaving the cuffs on my ankles, of course), placed fur-lined cuffs on my wrists, and removed the restraining leather bondage gloves. She led me into what I knew was the curtained-off part of the room, had me lie down, and attached my cuffs to the bed. I heard the rustle of clothing as she removed her clothes, and the thought of her naked body made me eager to get the pillowcase removed.

After a minute of silence, which I suspected she did just to torture me even more, the hood was pulled back. Standing there in front of me was Lydia, but not naked as I'd expected. Instead, she was wearing a black latex bra with the nipples cut out. The bra pushed her breasts up, making them even more desirable than before. She was also wearing a latex miniskirt, and fishnet thigh-high stockings. For her makeup, she'd chosen a bright, cruel red lipstick, and dark shadow around her eyes. Her hair was back in a ponytail now. She looked amazing.

"Like what you see?" I could only nod. "Good."

She leaned over me and gently removed the gag. Before I knew it, she'd pulled a camera out of nowhere was had snapped a picture of me.

"Lydia, what - " I started to ask.

"Oh, don't worry! I just want something to remember this by!" She took a few more pictures and headed out of the curtained area. I could hear her at the computer, and the photo printer went off. In minute, she was back, and she finally showed me what I looked like. She'd used various shades of red on my lips, leading to a pink that darkened nearly to maroon at the lines of the lips. She'd put so much powder on me, I could barely recognize myself. And my eyes were practically slathered in green eyeshadow and liner. I looked like a teenage girl who had gone overboard with makeup.

But I also clearly looked like me. Anyone who looked at this picture would know recognize me.

"See! You look wonderful." I looked like a cheap whore, but I suspected that's what she wanted.

"Now," she said, climbing on the bed. "You've been a good boy so far. Are you willing to work for a fucking?"

I knew the only answer was yes, so I said so.

"Good. I've always been turned on by the idea of a woman eating me out and sucking my tits." She lowered her nipples to my mouth, and I suckled at them eagerly for a while, as we had the week before. After a while, Lydia crawled up to my face and lifted her skirt, revealing red crotchless panties. She sat on my mouth, and I got to work. Her scent, combined with the latex of the skirt (which was now sitting right over my nose) had me floating, and I ate her out with relish. After more orgasms than I could count, she finally slid off.

"Oh, that was wonderful," she said, as I attempted to catch my breath. "Are you ready for some real fucking now?"

"God, yes!" I practically screamed.

"So am I! But I'll want you gagged while we do it." I agreed, being willing to do anything at this point. As she slipped the gag in, I realized that this wasn't the same gag as before. This one had a penis shape to it. "Just giving you something to suck on," she said, as my eyes widened.

As I pondered this, I felt her slide a pillow under my rear. She then pulled her skirt off, following that with her panties, which she dropped on my stomach. I watched her reach under the bed and pull out a key, and I was ecstatic as I saw her unbuckle my belt.

She lightly massaged my penis as it quickly hardened. "Oh, you've been waiting for this, haven't you?" She asked, as I nodded again, all thoughts of the gag gone now.

Once I was hard, she hopped off the bed again, and pulled something else out from under it. She turned around while she fiddled with it, and after a couple of minutes, turned back to me, wearing a full penis harness. She'd already lubed the dildo, and I could see it glisten.

"What? I promised you a fucking, didn't I?"

She climbed on the bed, hunched my ass even further off the bed, and slowly fucked me. I resisted at first, but it hurt a lot less as I gradually loosened my muscles. As she fucked me harder and harder, I realized that she must have had the back of the dildo rubbing against her clit, as she was clearly being brought to orgasm again. I also realized that I was also coming close to orgasm, even though she wasn't touching my penis at all!

As I started to get near the edge, her hand wandered to my balls, massaging them, and I could feel the most explosive orgasm I'd ever experienced welling up inside of me. As I started to come, she placed a small beaker in front of my penis, capturing all of my semen as I spurted. The orgasm was so powerful, I wasn't fully aware as she slowly pulled out, and was only brought back to reality as she again crawled up my body towards my face. She caressed my cheek with one hand and smiled.

"Did you have fun?" I nodded. I'm not sure I'd have chosen it, but the entire week had been worth it for an orgasm this intense.

"Good. 'cause we're just getting started."

Before I could even blink, I felt her attach something to the end of my gag.

"I said I wanted you to understand what we women go through. Now you can know what it's like to have someone come in your mouth." She squeezed something, and the rubber penis gag spurted my own come back into my mouth! She kept squeezing, almost quicker than I could swallow, and I soon had eaten every last drop of my come, for the second time in a week.

As I recovered, I felt her playing near my crotch again, and much to my chagrin, she'd put the chastity belt back on me.

"Like I said, we're not done yet. I only promised that I'd remove it, not that it'd stay off." As she talked, Lydia had her back to me, dropping items into a small bag. She then started untying me, and moved me outside the curtains. I started to reach for my gag, but she stopped me, removing the additional piece she'd added but leaving the penis piece tied and inflated in my mouth. She had me wear a full terrycoat bathrobe, and before I knew it, she'd shoved the bag in my hands, opened the door, and shoved me out.

I was standing in the hallway, fully made up, wearing a gag and a robe. All my clothes were still in her room! I glanced in the bag, saw my room key, and somehow made it back to my room without being seen. Thank god most folks weren't back from break yet, and the few that were were out at parties.

As soon as I was in my room, I locked the door, removed the gag, and emptied the bag out onto the table. There was a note from Lydia, reading only, "be at my room at 9:00 AM." The other items included cold creams, cotton balls, and various other makeup removers. It took me a long time, but I finally got all the makeup off. I then realized that the bag was missing something -- nail polish remover! I could wear socks to cover my feet, but what could I do about my fingers? Fortunately, I didn't have anywhere to go that night, but I didn't like feeling trapped.

And trapped is exactly what I was. Between the chastity belt and the fingernails, as well as the photos I knew she had, I had no choice but to show up tomorrow. And the worst part was, I wasn't sure I minded. Frustrating as this was, I'd also never been more turned on than when Lydia had me tied to that bed.

femmed
femmed
255 Followers