Lydia McRae Plays Rough

Story Info
A Nasty Fantasy by OneSilky.
1.2k words
3.98
31.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers

Larry sat on the side of the swaybacked bed in the cheap motel where he currently resided. He plotted his next moves toward Lydia, a barely 18 year-old very freckled red-head he had met when she ran into his car in a parking lot.

He had tricked her into thinking she would get in trouble if she didn't cooperate when he jerked off into her panties and then made her wear the sodden mess, while her emerald eyes poured tears.

Next he had blackmailed her with a video he pretended to have of the first act, then pulled a gun and forced her to fellate him, blowing his cum all in her crimson tresses.

Finally he had coerced her into another nighttime rendezvous in which he had planned to sodomize her.

Things went off track when she pulled her own gun, but then forced him to in fact butt fuck her with an unloaded gun so that she could blackmail him. They both had cum so hard they lost control and she admitted she had no bullets. He wasn't sure whether he had tricked her or vice versa.

All he wanted at this point was to shove his swollen manhood into her questionably virgin pussy by deceit, force, or begging if necessary. He had ordered her to come to his room and awaited her knock.

The sound hit him like a fist, and he jumped to the door, composing a stern expression on his face.

"Larry Greenhaw?" The question came from a tall young blonde with vivid blue eyes. His eyes struggled to stay away from her tits as they gripped him almost as much as her words. "I'm Sargent Kylie Newsom with the vice squad. It's my understanding that you've had several sexual encounters with an underage girl named Lydia McRae."

"What! No way! I checked her driver's license myself. She's 18!"

"Did you make sure that wasn't a fake ID?"

"Well, it looked real to me."

"We can sort that at the station. Turn around, please. You have the right to remain silent," she said as she half turned him and snapped a cuff on his left wrist. "Anything you do say can and will be used...." the second cuff snapped in place. "You have the right to drop your pants so I can see your dick." With this she shoved him on his back onto the bed and began to pull off his trousers.

"Wait, what the Hell?" Larry suddenly realized this was not in the script.

"Great job, Kylie!" A familiar voice stunned him. Lydia! The red headed offspring of a human and an evil clown stepped over to his bed and began to help the blonde strip off his slacks. "Sorry for the trick, kitten, but I needed to be sure we had control." In less than 30 seconds she had clipped his shackles to the bed frame and his was naked and defenseless.

"This is my friend Kylie. She's here to enjoy raping you with me." Lydia's smile seemed totally inappropriate in the context.

"I've gotta pee first,' whispered Kylie.

"Silly, you've got a toilet right here," and Lydia gestured at their prisoner.

"Huh? Oh...Oh." Kylie even blushed, but she stepped onto the bed, giving Larry a perfect up-skirt view of a shaved pussy and no panties.

The blond lowered her crotch to his face, lifting that same skirt, until she planted an obscene right angle kiss, lips to lips, on his face.

"See, I told you he was a perv! His wiener has turned into a kielbasa just looking at you," Lydia laughed. She also wrapped her little hand around his cock, squeezing and stoking it as his erection grew.

Kylie, meanwhile, forced his mouth open by pushing against his jaw with her labia. He didn't object too strongly, as one hot chick sitting on his face while another fisted his dick seemed pretty good to him.

The stream of acrid hot liquid caught him by surprise. The bitter taste carried an aroma of aspartic acid. He tried to move away, but he was trapped, and rapidly choking. Finally, he struggled and swallowed, gagging and retching. They showed no pity, as each girl continued her activities, and he was forced to swallow another mouthful and another. Bile churned in his gut, he feared projectile vomiting into a pussy cork.

After a few seconds of panic, he kept it down. A sudden sharp twist on his cock. "Lick her clean, mother fucker!" So he did, tasting every nasty drip; he would never eat asparagus again.

At the other end, Lydia strapped something to his penis. He couldn't see, but he could feel the slow tightening at his base, while she teased his glans with her tongue. He swelled to painful extent at the end, while constricted at the hilt. Even with the pain, Lydia's lips arose him, and he did not know if he would come or explode.

"Look, Kylie! I think we have a magic lamp.... let's see what happens when we rub it."

So the tall blonde reversed to a 69, and now his nose was up her butt. Two tongues tantalized his tumescence, one stroking broadly over his cock-head, the other rapidly licking his sweet spot. The shaven cunt over his face slid across his lips, and he couldn't resist the desire to probe her hole.

In short order he felt his balls contract, and spewed his thick seed to the waiting mouths. Only this time there was a problem! The belt pulled tight around the base of his meat dammed the flow. His prostate surged to squirt, but the barrier gave him nowhere to go. It felt like a balloon bursting deep inside his penis, and it did not feel good.

He screamed in pain, muffled into Kylie's muff, while further torture came his way. Cold metal enveloped his cock and balls, and he heard a distinct 'click.'

"Finish her off, asshole," yelled Lydia, shoving something bigger than her finger up his anus.

He desperately licked Kylie's clit, while enduring an anal fucking himself. In spite of the prior pain, he began to swell again, and found he could not; his wanker was locked in a cage.

Kylie began to moan and grind against his face, and she came after nearly breaking his nose. As she lifted away, he could finally draw some air into his lungs, and looked around to see Lydia standing by the bed patting his caged manhood.

She smiled, her green eyes flashing. "Now you are my slave, shit head. You might be able to piss, painfully, but any attempt to get hard will be agony. You'll just have to keep things in hand -- or maybe I should say hands off. You can't take this baby off without a real chance of castration, and you'll have to tell someone what a fool you have been to even try."

Lydia snaked her clothes off, now giving him a full view of her beautiful firm tits and her pussy covered with red hair. She stepped over him and squatted over his mouth. "Lick me like the kitten you are, baby. Make me cum. But don't get hard, you bad boy."

Torn between agony and ecstasy, Larry did as he was told. And planned his next move.

OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers