Lydia's Dream Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ruth, that's certainly understandable."

"Neither of the girls knows anything about this. Richard and I kept it from them out of fear of what they might think about us. We were so ashamed of what we did. I swore I would never allow our girls to be in that position so I started them on birth control when they were young."

"Are you planning to tell them?"

"Yes, I think it's time but I wanted to get your opinion first. Both Pam and Jerri say you give the best advice of anyone they've ever met. Now I need some. How do I approach them with this and what will they think about me?"

"When did you decide to tell me?"

"A couple of days ago. For the first time in a very long time, I dreamed about Richard and the baby. I woke up crying and thinking about that innocent baby girl I gave away. I dreamed that I told Jerri and Pam but I'm scared to actually do it. I wanted to talk to you first. I don't want them to hate me."

I didn't dare tell her about Pam's dream the previous night.

"Ruth, I will tell you what I told Jerri and Pam when they asked for advice. Just be totally honest with them. Do it face to face and explain your decision and how you and Richard had the courage to do what was best for the baby. They will understand and love you even more for what you did. Have you told Rudy?"

"Yes, last night. He understood completely and said he fully supported me telling the girls."

"Good. Let me ask you just so I know. If the opportunity ever came for you to meet your daughter, who is now 27 or 28, would you like to do that?"

"Oh yes, yes." Just the thought of that caused more tears to flow. "She's now 27. I would love to know what happened to her and if there's any way I can be part of her life going forward. That's been such a burden on my heart for all these years. Not knowing anything about her was the worst part."

"Do you plan to tell Pam this weekend?"

"Yes, probably tonight while you and Rudy are grilling the steaks."

"I think that's perfect. Pam will understand. Please don't worry."

Just then we heard Angel make her appearance and the garage door open.

*

End of Chapter 10. Please vote and give comments.