Lydia's Service Pt. 01

Story Info
Introducing Lydia, senior citizen and sex slave.
5.1k words
4.16
51.4k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I should first introduce myself briefly. You will find out more about me in subsequent accounts but for now a brief summary will help.

My name is Lydia. I am an ex General Practitioner (a Doctor) and I am sixty six years old. Physically I am short (5'2") and fat (180lbs.) I wear spectacles to correct short sight.

My breasts are large and hang low. My stomach sags and my thighs are large and highly dimpled. My hair is grey, the shade of steel and is cropped to half an inch long at present. I have no pubic hair.

I am a sex slave, in service to a Master who uses me himself, and hires me out for the entertainment of other men. I serve either in my own apartment, on the fifth floor of a block, at the house approximately 2 miles away that used to be my late Mother's, or at locations specified by my clients. I will elaborate on the arrangement in the near future.

Today, I have been instructed to attend my late Mother's house and have walked there from my apartment.

I walk up the short path to the front door of the detached house, tap in the security code and let myself in with my key. I quickly check each room plus the yard and cellar but nobody is in the house.

The A frame is still set up in the front ground floor room where I was formally punished three days ago on Sunday evening. I am required to dismantle it and clear it away.

I strip naked and take off my boots and wig. I retrieve the tools from the understairs cupboard and begin dismantling the A frame. When it is completely dismantled I take it, 2 pieces at a time to the cellar. I take the large cane (half an inch thick at its base and five feet long) to the upstairs cupboard. I clear all litter from the room, sweep and vacuum the room, closing the door on it only when it is acceptably clean and tidy.

I set up the rear ground floor room for my display session. This preparation starts with two comfortable chairs for the client and my Master, a 3 feet high stool, and a small table, 3 feet square, also 3 feet high that I retrieve from the cellar.

I collect a standard riding crop and a medium cane from the upstairs cupboard and place them on the stool. The cane is a quarter inch thick at its base, and three feet long.

I collect a metal bucket and a metal long-handled ladle from the cellar. The bucket is three quarters full with hardened candle wax, blue in color. I select four large, blue church candles, placing them in the bucket before taking them up to the room.

I return to the cellar to collect the electric hot plate. I place the hot plate on the bare wooden floorboards in the centre of the room and plug it in. It is a high powered one, three kilowatts and I set the heat to maximum to start and place the bucket on it.

With that set up I move upstairs, first cleaning the bathroom and toilet, then changing the sheets, tidying and vacuuming the bedrooms plus returning toys and tools to the cupboard once cleaned and checked.

I return to the hotplate periodically checking that the wax is melting gradually and not boiling. I add in two of the four large candles, leaving the other two with the ladle beside the hot plate. When it is needed, the wax needs to be simmering, at its melting point of 99F. I adjust the temperature a little lower as we have some time before the session starts.

Whilst vacuuming someone enters the house. I am vaguely aware of someone calling. I switch off the vacuum cleaner and listen again to two voices talking downstairs. I do not recognise either voice and they sound very young. "Yo bitch get your ass in gear and show yo'self!" is shouted upstairs.

Although they have obviously gained entry by knowing the security code and using a key, because I do not know who they are I pick up a black dressing gown from the cupboard and tie the cord with a bow before heading downstairs.

I am met by the leering stares of two young men, both wearing similar outfits of baseball caps, baggy T shirts, track tops, baggy jeans and trainers. One looks a few years older than the other, perhaps 21 and 18 or 19 but they do not look related. The older one opens the door to the front room that I have cleaned today. "Yo in here bitch!" he drawls, while lighting up a cigarette. The younger one follows suit and lights one too.

"Well get naked for your Jailer bitch!" he snarls as I enter the room. I realise that I have seen him before briefly when my Master had me collected from my flat to perform for a client. He was with the men transporting me, although he took no active part in that.

I remove my robe letting it fall and looking down. I glance at the younger man who is mesmerised by my nakedness. He manages to speak after composing himself.

"F'ckin'A, Jase look at them nipples!" My nipples are in their engorged state, induced by vacuum pumping. My areoli are three inches in diameter and very dark coloured. They protrude around a quarter of an inch from my breasts. The tips of my nipples protrude a further half an inch.

Con continues, "So she really does have to do evry'thin' you say, Bro?" Jase (short for Jason maybe) turns to me and waves his cigarette at me, "Yo tell 'im bitch!" I look at the younger man who still does not know which part of my naked body to look at. "I shall obey my Jailer without compromise or question." I say.

"See Con (Connor maybe?), I told ya, Bro, this is some sweet gig if you like some older ass to bang!" He turns to me and takes a long drag of his cigarette before instructing me, "Human ashtray, now bitch, f'ckin' move it!"

"Human ashtray," is a standard command for me, and is a routine that I have performed many times. Its purpose is to humiliate me and for me to show my obedience and respect.

I recall learning to perform it for the first time, instructed by my Master during my early training. Tony, an associate of my Master's had been fitting me with wooden wedge shoes to train me to walk naturally in heels.

I had never worn heels in my life, so my Master felt that this was necessary. They consisted of wooden, shaped soles with a heel size of eight inches and a three inch platform sole. They were attached to my feet by steel strips, each one clamping my toes to the sole by means of screws that fastened the straps to the soles between my big toe and second toe, and my fourth toe and little toe. At the rear of the sole a steel strip rose five inches to bolt to a steel manacle that bolted around my leg, above my ankle.

Tony had fitted the shoes that I was to wear for two weeks before he removed them. As I was effectively house-bound for the two weeks, my Master had instructed Tony to shave my head completely, and to wax off my eyebrows, and all my body hair, purely to see how fast it grew back, so he knew what shaving and waxing regime to implement for me.

The process had taken several hours and I was sore from the all over waxing and in pain from the unnatural position of my feet. Waxing my pubic hair had taken a long time as my Master insisted that every stray hair around my labia was removed, either by waxing or eventually with tweezers.

When the whole process was finally completed, and I had cleaned up afterwards, my Master lit a cigarette for himself and offered Tony one. I was instructed to open the large window and to go onto the balcony.

I was naked and freshly shaved and waxed. The temperature was very cold. I shivered as my Master gave me further instructions.

"On your knees, hands behind your head!" I knelt in front of him. "Being an ex Doctor you don't smoke I take it?" he asked.

"No Sir I never have." I replied

He nodded and continued, "You will keep a full pack at least of Marlboro red and a full pack of what Tony smokes plus lighters." He stated, as I cringed inwardly. I always hated the smell of cigarettes.

"Now open your mouth and put your tongue out!" he ordered.

I did as he asked and he tapped the hot ash from his cigarette onto my tongue.

"Now take it in and swallow it, then put your tongue out again." He instructed.

I complied and he continued to tap his ash onto my tongue, making me swallow it until his cigarette was almost to the tip. Tony did the same with his cigarette. The ash was hot momentarily and foul tasting but I dare not show any distaste for fear of that being seen as a lack of respect.

As my Master finished his cigarette, he leaned over and spat on my protruding tongue then dribbled his spittle onto my tongue. He stubbed out his cigarette in the pool of his spit on my tongue then made me swallow the now extinguished tip. Again it was momentarily painful, followed by me having to fight my natural urge to spit the cigarette end out, as I swallowed it.

Tony repeated the process, spitting on my tongue and extinguishing his own cigarette. I swallowed that and awaited further instruction.

"You will do this every time anybody asks you to, not just Tony and me. From now on you will do it as though you enjoy it. Be warned we can just as easily use your cunt or your ass as an ashtray or stub out on your tits! Now get up and start walking around on those heels. I'm going but Tony will be here overnight so you can thank him with your holes for all his hard work!"

I drop and kneel in front of Jase, putting my hands behind my neck, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. Jase taps his cigarette ash to drop on my tongue. I move my eyes to look at Con, who is undecided as to what to do. He decides to follow Jase's lead and drops ash onto my tongue. I withdraw my tongue and swallow the ash before. Silently they both draw on their cigarettes and flick ash onto my tongue repeatedly until they smoke their cigarettes almost to the tip.

Jase bends and spits on my tongue and stubs out his cigarette onto the spittle, leaving it on my tongue. I swallow it and present my tongue again for Con who does the same. I swallow his extinguished cigarette butt, too.

Jase's phone beeps and he pulls it out from his pocket to check the message sent to him. "Instructions on what this bitch needs to do," he tells Con. As he reads and Con stares at me, I recollect the time I had seen Jase before.

I was in my flat, on the fifth floor of a purpose built block in Brighton, not far from the seafront. I was due to be picked up by a new set of transporters, instructed by my Master. The pickup point was the turning area for vehicles that my block of flats shares with the opposite one. Although exposed, the area was purely for picking up and dropping off with vehicles for each black Each block has its own parking garage below, so no parking is allowed in the turning area.

That means that there is a chance that my pickup could be observed, but unlikely, except from a distance on the street alongside the flats.

Instead of using the lift I was under instruction to use the internal staircase that mainly served as a fire escape. There was always the chance that I could be observed using the stairwell, but as my Master stated, I would have to excuse or explain my appearance myself. It was my problem, alone.

I stood in my small lounge, naked in front of the webcam, not knowing if I was being observed or not. I could only see myself on the screen of the monitor. A short, fat, bespectacled, naked sixty six year old woman with sagging breasts, a hanging belly and huge dimpled thighs. The time was 23.32. I had been standing to attention since 23.00 hours. I was thinking that I perhaps should have peed before taking up position.

I spoke towards the camera microphone, "Sir, may I take time out to pee, please?" The silence was broken by a voice I did not recognize, "No, you are to remain on display to show your respect until the transporters arrive. Do not move or speak again until then, unless ordered to."

Between 21.00 and 23.00 I had brushed my teeth and mouth-washed. I had showered, scrubbing myself thoroughly and douching my vagina and anus with the shower head's spray. I had shaved my entire body as far as I could, with a three blade safety razor and soap. I had moisturized myself all over and lightly lubricated my vagina and anus with K-Y jelly. Finally I had used vacuum pumps to engorge and enlarge my nipples and my clitoris.

I tried to relax my mind. Too much concentration and I would move involuntarily, triggering some form of discipline if it were observed. I regarded my hair. For years before I had wondered what to do with it. I never suited any particular hairstyle even when I was younger. Now steel grey and cropped to half an inch in length, it was at least manageable.

I glanced at the clock again, trying not to think about needing to pee. The digital display showed 23.34 and the transporters were due to collect me at 00.00 midnight exactly. They would undoubtedly be early, giving themselves some extra time with my body on top of that built into the generous schedule.

I hoped that the van was heated and that I would not be performing outside tonight. The temperature outside was -4C, 25F in imperial measures.

At 23.39 the buzzer sounded by my front door, indicating that someone was at the ground floor entrance. I stepped to the intercom and pressed the button. A voice crackled through, "Now!" I let go of the button, took off my spectacles and laid them on the desk. I picked up my key and headed out of my front door. I closed the door behind me and locked it before depositing the key in the numerical safe lock inside the electrical meter cupboard, closed the cupboard and ran to the stairwell.

The concrete steps were uncarpeted and cold against my bare feet as I descended the stairs as fast as a naked, myopic, sixty six year old, overweight woman is able to.

My flat being on the fifth floor I descended ten flights of stairs before reaching the bottom. As I turned towards the door I could see the blurred image of the van stood at the end of the path. Two men stood at the rear of it with another at the side. I realized now, later on, that the man at the side of the van was Jase from his stance and his appearance.

I pushed open the door, flushed and warm from the exertion of descending the stairs but was rendered almost breathless by the icy blast of cold air as I exited the building.

I ran along the paved path to the van. The ground was painfully cold against the bare soles of my feet. The cold air bit at my naked flesh as I reached the men and stood straight to attention. It was bitterly cold, my flesh forming goosebumps immediately as I stood and shivered.

The tallest of the two men stood in front of me, brandishing a short, black, riding crop. "On your knees and open your mouth!" he ordered. I dropped to my knees on the cold ground, putting my hands behind my head, and opened my mouth wide. He lit his torch and peered inside my mouth. He nodded to the other man and stepped aside.

The other man put two fingers of each hand inside my mouth, pulling my mouth apart wider. The first man put his finger and thumb in my mouth, feeling along between my gums and lips, top first then bottom then along and underneath my tongue. After withdrawing his fingers he addressed me again, " Get up, bend over and spread 'em!"

I stood up quickly, turned around, spread my legs shoulder width apart and bent over, holding my shins just above my ankles with my hands.

The first man kicked the inside of my left ankle, "Wider!" he barked. I moved my legs around a foot wider. He kicked my right ankle so that I spread my legs a further six inches apart. He bent down and inserted two fingers into my vagina, hooking them and turning them against my vaginal wall. He pulled them out then inserted the same two fingers into my rectum, turning them before extracting them.

He barked at me again, "Stand up straight!" I turned around and stood to attention, looking straight ahead. "Have you been transported on a pallet before?" he asked. "`No Sir" I replied.

He looked at me quizzically. "Are you sure?"

I attempted to clarify, "I have only ever been transported in a cage, Sir but I have been shown how to mount a pallet for transport."

"Don't get clever with me, slut. Get down on your fucking knees again!" I knelt on the cold, damp ground as he beckoned Jase over. "She's answering back and trying to be fucking clever, this one."

Jase was stood behind me as he spoke. "I'm sure that she regrets it and will apologize."

He slapped the back of my head. "I am sorry Sir. Please forgive me."

He snarled back at me, " Hold out your hands, palms up!"

I held out my hands. He aimed the crop with a tap first, then administered two sharp, stinging blows, one on each palm. He spoke to Jase. "I think she needs to be reminded of her place!"

"We'll take this up, later! Now get in the van and on the pallet!" he ordered me.

The other man opened the rear doors of the van. Inside on the floor was a rough wooden pallet with a metal hoop about an inch in diameter at each corner.

The pallet was a standard size UK one, just under four feet wide and three feet long. It was positioned so that I was to lay along the boards with my head to the front of the van.

I climbed in to the rear of the van and laid down on my back on the pallet with my shoulders against the forward edge, placing my wrists by the pair of loops at the corners.

The second man climbed in after me, bent down and fastened each of my wrists to a loop with a thick cable tie, pulling each tight against my flesh.

I spread my legs, bending my knees and positioned my feet so that the loops touched just above my heel on each foot. The man fastened cable ties through each loop and around each of my ankles, pulling them tight.

Finished, he jumped out of the van and closed the door. I could hear some muffled conversation outside.

Only the first two men got in the front of the van. Jase did not. They started the van. Before it moved, the driver opened the window to let Jase speak. "Go back with her her to the flat when she's finished. You can both have an hour with her there. "

The window was closed back up and the van drove off deliver me to where I would be "entertaining."

Jase finishes reading the message and puts his phone away."Get up and get bent over bitch and spread your fat ass wide so we can see them fuckholes, Yo!"

I turn around, spread my feet just over shoulder width apart, bend over and reach back, spreading my buttocks. "Yo see that fuckin' tight brown starfish, Con I'm gonna be fucking that hard later, Bro fo'sure!" Con replies, "So you could tell her to spread her cunt for me Jase and she would have to yeah?"

Jase delays before answering "Err yeah if that's what I wanted to do, Con, err yeah!" he is perhaps thinking through whether that would be wise in the circumstances or whether he should even have invited Con in to show him. "But yeah, no Bro I ain't gonna do that." He slaps me on the buttocks. "Yo get back up and stand to attention bitch!"

He half drags Con out into the hall and they have a harsh but controlled conversation about what Jase will allow Con to do.

When they come back in, Jase hesitantly tells me, "Yo my man Con is gonna take you upstairs and you gonna give him a blow job and let him fuck your titties bitch and you ain't gonna tell no one got it, yeah speak to me bitch!"

Given permission to speak again I do. "I will tell no one, Sir. As my Jailer, my body is yours to do with as you wish whilst I am in your command."

Jase leers and give Con a confident look before returning to meet my eyes. "Yeah I know that, bitch so you are gonna take Con upstairs and he is gonna fuck you yeah but not up your ass 'cos that's mine for later," he turns to Con, "you get that Bro not up her ass?" He waits then adds, "Cum in her mouth Con and you swallow it bitch so we don't have no cleaning up to do!"

"Move it bitch!" snarls Jase as he slaps my buttocks. I walk quickly to the hall and up the stairs into the first bedroom. Con follows quickly already undressing.

12