Lying About My Age Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been since I pulled my shorts down. I wrapped my hand around it and tugged it. "Yes," I said.

"Good," Jamie said. "Want to know what I'm doing right now?"

"Yes," I replied.

Jamie made a little noise. "I'm touching my clit," she said. "Just brushing a finger against it. "It's so sensitive. I love it when it gets hard like this. I'm playing with my boob with my other hand. The cool air is making my nipples hard. Do you like hard nipples Rich?"

"Yes," I said. I was stroking myself now. My erection wasn't much bigger than my hand, but I had a little room to move my hand back and forth along my shaft. I tried to focus on how Jamie must have looked just then, pajamas half undone, one hand on her breast, the other on her clit.

Jamie was moaning again. "Knowing you're over there listening to me is making me so hot. I'm getting close... Ahh... oh yes... here it comes... oh Rich... it feels so good... UGH," she cried and the bedsprings creaked. I froze and stopped stroking myself, amazed at the sound of Jamie having an orgasm. "Ohhh..." she moaned. "Oh wow... that was so good. Did you cum?"

I looked down at my erection again. No, I didn't cum, I thought. Did I miss my chance? "Not yet," I said.

"Good," I heard Jamie say. "I'm not done with you yet. I just need a minute to recover."

"Okay," I said, and I looked down at myself. I gave my cock a couple of strokes to keep it hard. I listened intently for any sounds that Jamie was making. I heard a rustling noise and the bedsprings creaked.

"I love to play with my pussy after I get myself off with my clit," Jamie eventually said. "I'm already all tingly, and my pussy is already wet. I can slide my fingers right in. I have two fingers inside myself. I love the feeling of being filled up. I know you have a big cock Rich, but is it thick?"

"Yeah, it's thick," I said.

"Mmm..." Jamie moaned, "I love a good, thick cock filling up my pussy." I heard Jamie gasp. "I just put a third finger into my pussy, and I'm touching my clit with my thumb. I'm pumping my fingers in and out. It feels so good," she said, drawing out the word good. "Are you stroking your thick cock Rich?"

"Yeah," I said. I was stroking my cock vigorously.

"Is this turning you on?" Jamie asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I'm pretending that my fingers are really your cock. Are you pretending that you're really fucking me?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah," I said again.

"Oh!" Jamie cried out. "I'm curling my fingers up to touch my g spot. Oh my God, this feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me Rich. Cum for me Rich."

I reached over and grabbed tissues from the TV stand. I was stroking myself for all I was worth now, the sounds of Jamie finger fucking herself bringing me close to orgasm. I pressed my ear back to the wall. I could hear the bedsprings creaking. When Jamie spoke again, her voice was higher pitched. "Are you close Rich? I'm getting close. I want us to cum together. Are you going to cum?"

"Yeah, I'm close," I grunted.

"Good," Jamie said. "I want to hear you," she panted. She sounded like she was gasping for air. "Oh... god... YES!" She cried.

I realized that Jamie was orgasming, and it helped to push me over the edge. I tried to make as much noise as I could, grunting and moaning as I shot my load into the tissues. I lost track of everything else as my orgasm washed over me. I struggled to keep track of Jamie, what she was saying. As I came back to myself I could hear her moan. "Oh my God," she said, "That was so good. Did you cum too?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Did you like it?" Jamie asked, and I was startled to hear that she didn't sound like the confidant woman that just took us both on a voyeuristic sexual adventure. She sounded scared.

"Yes I did. Very much," I said.

"Good." Jamie said. "Rich, I don't want this to get weird or anything. I hope that we can be good friends, but maybe once in a while, we can... you know..."

"Definitely," I said. "This is certainly a great way to spend an evening."

Jamie was silent for a while, and I started to worry that I said something wrong. Then I heard her laugh. "I made such a wet spot on the sheets. I'm going to have to throw them in the wash tomorrow. That was better than a porno and a vibrator. Thank you."

"Thank you," I said.

"Well, I'd better get to sleep," Jamie said. "We'll talk again soon okay?"

"Okay," I said, and I started to wander away from the wall.

"Goodnight!" I heard Jamie shout.

"Goodnight!" I shouted back, and went off to clean myself up, thinking that whatever comes of this, it is certainly a better way to spend an evening compared to watching baseball and feeling sorry for myself.

To be continued?

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story. As always, I appreciate any feedback, but I especially appreciate positive and encouraging feedback.

12