Lying About My Age Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well come a little closer," Ashley said to me, and I took a few steps into the room. "Okay now strip," she said. "Slowly," she added.

I swallowed, suddenly feeling self-conscious. Could I put on a good show for Ashley? Was there anything to stripping, really, except for taking off your clothes? I took a deep breath, never taking my eyes off of Ashley. I fingered the buttons at my neck of my polo shirt with one hand, undoing the two buttons one at a time. I pulled at my shirt until it was out of my pants, and then I pulled it up and over my head. I grabbed my undershirt and pulled it over my head as well.

I stopped to look at Ashley. She was tracing little circles on her bare thigh with one hand. "Go on," she said.

I undid my belt and suddenly yanked it free in one swift motion, letting the momentum of the belt swing around me, and then I flung it aside. I undid my pants button and pulled them down to my knees, and then I almost tripped trying to get them off of my legs. Sexy, I thought to myself sarcastically as I struggled to keep my balance and pull off my pants with nothing to hold onto. I finally managed to get them off and pulled my socks off as well. I faced Ashley wearing nothing but my boxers.

Ashley was staring at my boxers. I was fully hard, and my erection was pushing them out. "I want to see it," she said softly, and I obliged, hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and pulling them down my legs. My erection bounced free, seven inches of rigid manhood.

"I'm not ready for that yet," Ashley said, and I was surprised by her frankness. "I need some preparation," she added, and I watched as she placed her hand on her crotch and started rubbing it. "You can touch yourself if you'd like," Ashley said.

"I've had enough watching and touching myself," I said, and I rushed onto the bed before she could protest, throwing myself on top of her and kissing her. Ashley wrapped her arms around me and used her legs to guide my crotch to hers, my bare erection pressing against her cotton covered mound. I kissed her and slid my erection along her mound, chafing be damned. Ashley gasped and threw her legs around me. "Oh," Ashley said softly, "Ohh yeah."

It went on for a minute or so, me kissing Ashley and pressing against her, trying to stay excited, but not get too excited, if you know what I mean. Finally Ashley broke our kiss and said breathlessly, "I want you inside me." I gave her one last long, lingering kiss and then pulled away, moving over to my pants pocket and pulling out a condom. I put it on as Ashley pulled off her panties and tossed them aside.

I climbed up onto the bed and back between Ashley's legs, lining myself up with her and trying to enter her without any guidance. No, that wasn't it, I thought, and repositioned myself to thrust forward again. Wrong again, I thought, finally reaching down with my hand to take myself and feel for Ashley's vagina. They're always further down than you think they should be. I found her opening and pushed myself into it. Ashley gasped and bucked her hips as I entered her. "Go slow," she whispered.

I pulled back and entered her again slowly, watching for her reaction. I started a slow shallow rhythm, only going maybe halfway into her and pulling back, letting her get used to me. After several thrusts Ashley put her hand on my back and started pulling at me, and I took it as a sign she was ready for more. I got purchase with my feet and pushed further into her. Ashley gasped and whimpered. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," Ashley said, "Just go slow." I pulled back again and pushed into her slowly. I kept up the same slow, steady pace, but each time I tried to get a little more into her, until I was as far into her as I dared to go. I started to tentatively pick up my pace, and Ashley responded by gasping and thrusting her hips. "Oh my God," she whispered, "Oh fuck."

I took that as a good sign and started fucking her harder, my own arousal building. Damn, I thought, I wasn't going to last long. "Are you close?" I whispered to Ashley.

"Mmm hmm," she mumbled and gasped again.

"I'm gonna cum," I mumbled in her ear, and if she replied to me I didn't hear it as my orgasm arrived and I found myself grunting and thrusting for all I was worth. As my orgasm subsided I fell against her, spent. Her hips were still moving. Damn, I thought, did she have an orgasm or not?

"Was it good for you?" I asked self-consciously.

"Yes," Ashley said. "I'm good," she added, in case I didn't believe her, which I still didn't, but maybe I was just insecure. I wriggled my hips, moving my still hard penis inside her, and I felt Ashley move her hips in response and moan softly.

"I can keep going," I said to Ashley.

"Okay," Ashley said quickly.

"Hang on," I said to her as I pulled myself out of her and rolled off of the bed. I located the master bathroom and cleaned myself up, tossing the used condom in the trash and wiping my penis clean of any cum that was still on it. I moved back into the bedroom where Ashley was sitting up and watching me. I fished another condom out of my pants pocket on the floor and unwrapped it, pulling it onto my still hard penis.

Ashley patted the bed as I approached, and I got her meaning, plopping down and rolling onto my back. Ashley was on top of me in seconds, sliding herself into me with almost no effort. She started to move up and down on me, but her thrusts were clumsy and tentative, and I quickly took over, pushing myself into her with a slow, steady rhythm. "Oh, that's it," Ashley said, "Right there, keep doing that."

And I did, for at least another half an hour. Ashley had several orgasms. Sometimes she sat straight up on me, other times she leaned down over me, but all the while I kept up the same, steady pace. Occasionally I would grab and knead her small breasts, playing with her nipples. For a while she leaned down far enough so that I could kiss and lick them. At no point was I close to orgasming myself, I was just enjoying being with Ashley and making her feel good.

"I'm starting to get sore," Ashley eventually announced, and she gingerly pulled herself off of me. "Are you okay?" She asked, I guessed she was asking if I needed to get off again.

"No, I'm good," I said, and I slid off of the bed and pulled off the condom, placing it in the trash right next to the first one.

I came back into the bedroom and Ashley was gathering up her clothes. Without a word I started pulling my clothes on. I figured the sex was over, and Ashley was going to drive me home and that would be it. I glanced at the clock. It was 9:30, just in time for bed, I thought to myself.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Ashley suddenly asked me. I looked over at her. She wasn't getting dressed; she had picked up her clothes and dumped them in a hamper. "You can stay here... if you want... for the night...," Ashley trailed off. It was her turn to sound insecure.

"Sure," I said, "I can do that."

"Oh good," Ashley said, and she came over to me and kissed me. "You're overdressed," she whispered. I had pulled almost all of my clothes back on, and she helped me undress again until I was just in my boxers. Ashley was still naked. "You can leave those on, for now," Ashley said teasingly as she took my hand and led me into the living room. I don't remember what movie we ended up watching, but I do remember that I fell asleep in her arms watching it.

The end?

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story. As always, I appreciate any feedback, but I especially appreciate positive and encouraging feedback.

12