Lying Asleep

Story Info
Submitting to my lover.
2k words
4.48
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanneCD
JoanneCD
13 Followers

I am lying on my side with my back towards you and as I stir from my sleep I feel your warm hand resting on my hip and your breath on the back of my neck. I move a little and my silk gown shifts and slides against my skin and my stocking covered legs. Slowly your hand reaches down and slides the silk hem of my gown upwards. Exposed, you begin to run your hands up and down the length of my legs, caressing them gently.

Eventually your hand reaches the inside of my thigh and your fingers make me shiver with excitement as they lightly dance across the exposed skin above the tops of my stockings. Slowly your hand continues to move further upwards and finding the waistband of my panties, you hook your finger under it and begin to draw my silken thong downwards, setting me free.

With your body pressed against my back, I feel your hand reach over and begin to caress my breasts, gently flicking and pinching my nipples, making me moan. The harder you pinch the louder I moan and as the intensity of your pinching increases I unsuccessfully try to pull your hand away. It is pain but it is pleasurable. I want you to stop yet I want the pleasure to continue. Finally I try to pull away and you release my hard nipples. Your hands then begin to move slowly down my body, gliding across my belly, descending lower until I can feel your fingertips rest on the tip of my now hard cock.

You gently stretch and draw back my foreskin exposing my head. Massaging it you begin to feel my wetness as it begins to coat my head, allowing your fingers to slip across the surface. The sensations are again intense and once again it causes me to moan loudly. As I try to shift and escape your touch you wrap your other arm across my chest holding me still. Your hold on me prevents me from escaping and you smile as you force me to enjoy the pleasure of your administrations. I am in a state of ecstasy.

With precum now dripping and not wanting me to cum, you decide to stop playing with my cock head. Your hand brushes against my buttock as you reach behind me and grip the base of my plug. At the same time I feel your other arm loosen your hold on me and you begin to caress my breasts, gently flicking and pinching my nipples again, making me moan quietly.

You begin to play and gently pull on my plug. As it slides a little you suddenly realize how wet my 'pussy' is. You begin to slowly slide the plug in and out of me, moving it only about an inch each way. You pull it outwards until you feel the resistance of the large bulb begin to stretch me then push it back in again.

As you do this my moaning continues and my breathing gets heavier. I continue to struggle against your touch as you continue to tug at my plug and play with my nipples. Finally, as you hold me against you, you suddenly pull the plug out of me. A loud moan escapes from within me as you leave me open, wet and waiting.

Not releasing your hold, you shift your body slightly, and I feel the hot head of your hard cock touch my opening. I know what you want and wait helplessly knowing that soon I will be filled by your presence. My eyes are closed as I feel the pressure increase. Finally I give way as you break through and slowly begin to slide into me. I moan out loud as your manhood stretches me wide. I struggle under the pressure of your huge cock but you continue to hold me tight with one arm across my chest and the other holding my hips in position.

Unable to move, my hands grip your forearm that lies across my chest. Gently you begin to push further into me inch by inch. Finally you are all the way inside of me, stretching me with your monster cock and filling me with all your manhood. I moan with pleasure as I feel you reach into the depths of me. Holding still, you keep your hard cock pressed deep in me as I breathe heavily. You watch my chest rise and fall.

We lie there for a moment and slowly I loosen my grip on your arm. You move and my body draws away from you a little releasing the pressure. It's not what you want. You want me to feel you deep inside of me, exploring my insides. You want to control that. You want to be able to push deep and watch me as I moan out load each time with my eyes closed and mouth slightly open.

To maintain control you release your hold on my arms and lifting my arms from my sides you raise them above my head so that they touch the steel frame of our bed head. Silk stockings are already tied to the metal bar of the bed head and as I lie on my side in front of you, with your huge cock still inside of me, I feel you begin to bind my hands together to the bed head. Now you can control everything. I am bound and helpless, yours to be taken.

You withdraw and sit up and turn me so that I lie on my back. You admire me lying there with my hands stretched out above my head, tied to the bed head. My gown is now bunched up around my waist inviting you to run your hands up and down my exposed, stocking wrapped legs. I enjoy the sensations as you do so and begin to moan again. You watch as my cock begins to pulse and grow before your eyes.

Still on my back, you make me spread my legs and bend my knees so that they press against my chest. Taking a silk tie from the bedside table, you proceed to secure one end of the tie to the left bedpost at the head of the bed. You then loop the other end of the tie under my right knee and then loop the tie back up around the bedpost again, pulling it tightly so that my knee is drawn even higher upwards to around my head. Satisfied with the position you secure it with a knot and proceed to do the same for my other leg. Once done you admire your work, smiling to see me there tied, exposed and helpless.

You kneel between my legs and we look at each other. I can see the lust and longing in your eyes. You begin to slowly stroke your cock as you look at me. At the same time your other hand caresses the insides of my thighs, teasing me. After a few minutes you decide that you cannot wait any longer. You shift your body over me and guide your hard cock to my entrance and pushing forward you slowly begin to slide into me as I lie there helplessly.

Skin against skin, our bodies connect as I feel you deep inside of me, pushing at my insides. I pull at my restraints and moan as I feel you press your body against mine. You begin to make love to me once again. A slow rhythm at first, then faster and harder until you are pounding me. Unable to move and resist, I feel the electric sensations run through me as I try to struggle against your pounding. I cannot stop myself from moaning loudly as you continue to thrust yourself into me. You place your mouth over my parted lips, silencing me with your tongue.

You begin to feel the pressure build and you know that your climax is near. You slow your pace a little wanting to prolong your pleasure. Watching me lie helplessly excites you and makes you want more as you try to push even deeper. Finally you feel the need to cum, to fill me with your seed as you conquer my body. Your pace begins to quicken again and finally you begin to shake as your orgasm takes control of your body. We moan out loud into each other's mouths as your pleasure reaches its peak. You continue to plunge into me as you empty your warm cum into my empty depths.

As your orgasm subsides, you rest on top of me for a while. Finally you raise yourself off me, withdrawing your cock ever so slowly. Kneeling between my legs you admire my gaping hole and watch your cum slowly leak from it. You proceed to insert 2 fingers in me and enjoy the wet silky feeling of my love canal. I moan as I feel your fingers moving inside of me, massaging my insides. Soon your 2 fingers become 3, then 4.

I begin to open up further as I accommodate your fingers and soon I can feel intense pressure as you also try to squeeze your thumb into me. I am being stretched to the limit and eventually my body surrenders as your hand passes the limit and is sucked inside of me. My eyes are tightly closed and I let out a loud moan through my parted lips. As your hand lies deep inside off me, I can feel my legs trembling as you begin to twist, turn and caress my insides. In my mind I want to tell you to stop but my body seems to hunger for more. Your hand feels like an animal within me.

With your other hand you grip my hard cock and begin to slowly and gently slide your wet hand up and down, gently caressing me. Bringing your mouth close, your tongue laps at my glistening head. This combined with your hand moving deep inside of me is too much for me. Pleasure runs through my inner depths as I begin to feel it reach its peak. Whether I like it or not, I will be helpless to stop my upcoming orgasm.

Finally it arrives. You watch and smile as my cum slowly begins to flow from my cock in one continuous stream. My body is shaking helplessly as a long continuous moan is released from my open mouth. I feel my restraints cut into my flesh as I pull hard against them and as my body continues to spasm in the pleasure of my climax I can feel my cum continue to flow down my shaft and down onto my balls.

You continue to slowly fuck me with your hand and watch as the cum eventually collects on it as it drips from my balls. You decide to stop hand fucking me. Collecting my cum with your fingertips, you bring it to my parted lips and let it drip into my mouth. You then insert your cum coated fingers into my mouth and make me lick it clean.

I willingly take your fingers into my mouth and wrap my tongue around each of them, capturing every last drop of my cum. I savor the saltiness. As I do this you slowly begin to withdraw your hand from deep within my 'pussy' leaving it open and empty once again. You watch as the remainder of my cum continues to drip down into the gaping hole of my 'pussy', filling it.

Once done, you take my plug and slide it into my cum-filled hole. It slides in ever so easily. You take a wet tissue from the bedside table and wipe away the excess. Finally you untie my legs, allowing me to bring them to rest flat on the bed. You place a panty liner in my panties to collect any leaks and then pull it back up around my waist over my stockinged legs. As you pull it up into position I feel it push my plug deeper into me and I moan at the sensation. I am full again.

Turning me on my side again you pull the hem of my gown down around my legs and laying behind me you cradle me from behind. You run your hands over the silk of my gown, finally resting them on my breasts. With my hands still tied above my head you embrace me as we fall asleep together.

JoanneCD
JoanneCD
13 Followers