Lying There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

'Pick it up, Jill,' says Anna.

It's sleek and smooth with three wavy ribs. It's a monster. My fingers run down the smooth sides. I try to imagine who might accommodate such a huge beast. I feel it. I still can't take my eyes off it. Or my fingers.

'John calls him my 'Horse.''

I can't help run my fingers along it.

'You?' I start in disbelief.

'Yes. I want you to try it. The first time is so wonderful. There's never another time quite like the first. I know.'

I nod. I've no sane idea what I am nodding at but I nod.

'Get up on the bed on all fours, now.'

I obey.

'Place your knees a little further apart, please.'

Done.

I feel Anna's hand at my cunt lips. She has come up behind me, between my legs. I feel animal but excited. I tense.

'It's all right. I'm not bisexual or anything Jill. I just need to get you really wet before I insert it.'

I feel her small hand pushing inside me, finding my clit. Touch. I'm motionless. Her other hand strokes my back and soothes me. I'm like a baby. Her hand pushes up inside me and I know I'm, grossly, dripping wet.

'I'm going to start, Jill.'

She passes me another dildo, like Adam's cock when he's ready for me. It's lovely. I could take that, I think to myself.

'Suck on it if you can't get your breath or feel faint. It's your soother. This will be like nothing you've ever felt.'

'I'm a little frightened, Anna.'

'Relax, Jill.'

I suck. It tastes of raspberry.

'What are you doing?' I ask.

'Just putting some lube on for you. It'll help.'

A hand is on my left rear cheek as the other starts to push the dildo in. I catch my breath. My hips flex and my spine forces my hips down; it moves in steadily, hurting a little, I've never been extended like this. I can do it: it's unbelievable. Hand brushing my breasts. I hear Anna's breathing rasp. She groans.

'Have you done this before?'

'No.'

Now its hurting more. Pushing. 'Ugh. Oh, no, oh please. Anna. Stop. No, don't stop.' I moan a while. 'Who did this to you the first time, then?'

'John. I've never touched a woman before. I didn't realize how turned on I would be. I love to feel you.' She pushes hard, really hard. I scream. But it' s fantastic. I'm going to come.

'Push,' I yell. There must have been another two more inches to go and Anna just rammed the rest up into me. I screamed so long and hard that John came running into the bedroom.

'What's going on?' He rapidly took in the scene. Spotting the second dildo on the mattress he picked it up and thrust it before my eyes.

'This should be in your rear too by now. Anna forgot.'

He took the tube of lube and dribbled some along the shaft.

'You're learning fast, Jill.'

I feel the pressure on my anus. But only briefly as it screws home. John drills it into me and firmly finishes me. I am delirious in my pain and exhilaration, inextricably, confusedly mixed. I enjoy my second orgasmic flush as I shake to accommodate the background pain of my filling. I feel I am their slut cunt, Anna's and John's. But again I am pleased with myself and so grateful to Anna. I have been in another country where pleasures are revealed that none before have seen. I want to show my thanks and touch her too, soon.

I am still on all fours on the mattress, one enormous dildo in my incredibly stretched and degraded cunt and the other up my ass. Two people are looking at me. Anna who has never touched a woman before but who turned me and herself to illuminated souls and John whom I have somehow allowed to know my innermost physical feelings, almost, but not quite against my will. A tear rolls slowly down my cheek.

I feel the dildos being withdrawn and I lie down, exhausted. Anna has gone but John remains. He tells me I have done well. He says I must come to the shower with him. I rise and he takes me by the hand.

In the shower he washes me. I am almost an automaton. I risk slipping back to the Jill I hated two days ago.

'You have been a very good girl,' he whispers. 'I want to reward you, Jill.'

'How?'

'I will tell you tomorrow.'

He leaves me to finish drying myself.

*********

At dinner, in our villa for once, we dress more smartly tonight, as if in contrast to the day's nudity.

Towards the end of the meal Jane said:

'I should like to sleep with Adam tonight. I hope you can understand, Jill. I think you have joined the family these last days.'

It seemed like an announcement, a request and an acknowledgement of my acceptance - all rolled into one.

'Then I should like to give my body to Graham tonight for his total pleasure.' I spoke with my eyes unflinchingly trained on Adam, my mother fucking partner. I licked my lips and smiled at him. Thank goodness I could see in his eyes a mix of consent and guilt. The dark glasses were elsewhere.

'But on one condition,' I continued. I would establish control of my adoptive family. 'And that is that Anna brings us our cup of tea in the morning.'

Everyone readily and laughingly applauded consent.

Anna and I smiled.

*********

Adam retired with Jane. We left Anna and John in the dining room. Graham and I went to my room. I undressed as he watched me. I was happy to be watched by my partner's father, yet at the same time I detected my feelings for him were already more than just sexual and physical. I was falling in love with Graham. I didn't care. I didn't care about Adam or about Anna and her amazing physical pleasures that afternoon. They were just peccadilloes of arousal, the miscellanea of my sexual odyssey.

No, the mere entwinings of our fingers were far more erotic. I lay naked next to him. We talked. Probably for several hours before I asked him to come inside me, to mount me and fulfil our love.

'Yes. come inside.'

We fucked slow. I felt the friction of his dick inside me. I felt the pain of his teeth on my nipple.

He felt the pleasure of my cunt as I gripped him and as my limbs held him tight. It was so special.

'Only for the holidays?'

I didn't know how to answer but he began to thrust more extremely and I responded with all my love and all my body. I absorbed his semen, his scent and his sweat.

We were united three times that night. I gave myself to Graham.

Yes, I gave my selfish, small-minded, mean-streaked self. And it felt good and pure and I learnt that I can be whole again.

*********

Day 6

Anna brought our cups of tea.

'John says I must stay a while.' she smiled.

I pulled her to us. We kissed and cuddled as Graham explored her crutch. She groaned as I thrust my fingers up her ass and I felt her completely.

Graham became so aroused he took me again and we made love as I held Anna's hand. I came beautifully as Graham delighted every pore of my being. Afterwards I harvested Anna's cunt juices, eating her out for Graham's entertainment. She whimpered in delight as he rolled her nipples.

Remember how I felt three days ago?

After breakfast I took my towel out by the pool. I spread it out and lay down naked on my back. I didn't care what Adam, Jane, Anna or John were doing. I cared about Graham, however. But most of all I was just too exhausted to worry. Physically I was absolutely, gloriously, sexually spent. I could just enjoy the feelings of being satisfied, totally.

And so there I was. Lying there by the pool, soaking up the mid-morning sunshine.

Just lying there. Waiting.

The End

senwood
senwood
147 Followers
12