Lying's a Sin Pt. 01

Story Info
Father John finds two girls having too much fun.
1.9k words
3.98
60.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this writing are fictitious. Some liberties were taken for the sake of smut. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Story has a slow start, but gains traction as it goes.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Father John Regan liked to think that the school year had been a successful one. For his first year as Priest to the St. Martha's School for Girls, he had faced challenges, but nothing he couldn't handle. Now as he watched the happy faces of the young women passing by, he was ashamed to admit he felt a surge of pride in his work and how well everything had gone. He had even organized a little sending off party for the graduating class that, according to them, was the highlight of the year.

However, things had been winding down for the past hour now, and as some of the former students hurried into their cars to continue the party elsewhere, others were having to stay the night again before they went home the next day. They wouldn't need the rooms till the following school year, so an extra night wouldn't hurt anyone, or at least that had been his thinking when he agreed to the arrangement.

"Father Regan?" A timid voice said from behind.

He turned to find one of the younger nuns looking distressed behind him. "Sister Anne, what seems to be troubling you?"

She heaved a breath, her chest rising and falling from behind the black folds of her habit. As mild mannered as she was, and as pious as Regan liked think he was, it was hard not to notice how large her breasts were under the thick black wool. They were enough to make curves in the habit that kept her completely hidden, and often times left him wondering what the other parts of her looked like. He had even heard the students mention of her shape when they thought he couldn't hear their gossiping, and on more than one occasion he had kept himself company with his imagination when it came to her.

Sister Anne went on without a clue of what he was thinking. "We're doing a headcount of the girls who are staying an extra night, and," Sister Anne paused, Regan careful not to let his eyes linger on her chest for too long. "And I can't find Danielle and Heather anywhere. You don't think they would've taken off with any of the other girls do you?"

Regan smiled at her, gently patting her shoulder. "No, I'm sure they're fine. I'll do a quick look around and see if I can find them, and if not, we'll try to get one of the others to give them a call, alright?"

She gave him a relieved look and nodded as he dared a quick glance at her chest. He'd have to remember to ask for forgiveness later. Lust was something he had struggled with, especially because of how young and, if the rumors were true, attractive he was.

Thankfully, pride of his looks wasn't a sin someone could pin against him. With dark brown hair and blue eyes, not to mention a decent physique from his days of volunteering, he easily could've taken his gifts and run with them. Yet his appearance wasn't the poison in his soul, it was his pride over the work he did and lusting after a quiet little nun whose habit didn't leave much to the imagination.

He pushed thoughts of Sister Anne from his head as he started looking for the two girls. He would have to imagine some more little scenarios between the two of them before confession. For now, he'd just have to look for Danielle and Heather.

It wasn't a surprise to him that they had run off together, or that he didn't even need to know just which Heather and Danielle Sister Anne was referring to. The whole year the two girls would often times run off together. They were a classic case of Snow White and Rose Red, right out of a fairy story he read as a child. Heather was soft around the edges, small but average, with long black hair and pale skin. Danielle on the other hand was a tall, mostly athletic redhead, with a temper that was almost cliche of her to have. They wandered about and had adventures, or misadventures in some cases, but always came back home.

Most of the time, it they got into harmless things like go for a walk outside the school grounds, or not notice class had started because they were too busy talking. The only time they had gotten into serious trouble was when they got caught smoking, and even then they were given a swift paddling and sent back to class.

Regan swallowed, remembering that day as he looked for them. Bent over the head nun's desk, him watching in the corner as each one was given ten swift smacks. It hadn't been as bad as it was when he was in school, because of how relaxed things had been over the years, but Heather had left in tears over the incident.

Danielle on the other hand had gotten an additional five just because she couldn't stop giggling. She was the one who was always taking things a step too far, and Regan personally believed that she was leading Heather down the wrong path. He considered telling her parents about it, but since it was so close to the end of the year, he figured the two girls would drift apart when they got into college, like friends occasionally did.

Regan paused as he made it to the worship center where the party had been held. It was still littered with cups and plates, something he would have to get cleaned up later, but it was the open basement door that caught his eye. The room below was only used for storage and occasionally some youth classes, but no one should've been down there that evening.

He sighed and headed for the stairs, shaking his head as he went. If he was a betting man, and he wasn't, but if he was, he'd put them down there. As he started his decent, sure enough, the sound of voices echoed up to him.

"I can't believe you stole the communion wine," Heather giggled. From the sound of her voice wavering, she had already been drinking some.

"Please, it was easy," Danielle bragged. "Here, have some more."

Regan grimaced at that, shaking his head. She was a bad influence, but he didn't think she'd go that far.

As he opened his mouth to call to them, Danielle's voice made him stop mid step.

"You ever kiss a girl before?"

Regan didn't move, angry that Danielle would ask that to such a well behaved girl like Heather, but also more curious than he wanted to admit. He eased his foot down carefully, peeking from behind the corner to find Heather laying face up on one of the downstairs table, with Daniel standing by her side, looking down at her.

"No," Heather giggled, grabbing the bottle of wine from the table next to her and taking a long drink. "I haven't even kissed a boy before. It's not like there's a lot of them around."

She was drunk, anyone could see it. He expected Danielle to stop it there, hell HE should've stopped it there, but instead she moved down the table and started tracing circles on Heather's ankle.

Heather giggled at the contact, her hand covering her pouty lips before drunkenly dragging her thick black hair over her face. "That tickles! What are you doing?"

"I've kissed a boy before," Danielle admitted, sliding her hand along her leg, ignoring Heather's protests. "It was really shitty. He was all tongue and practically licked me like a dog."

Both girls giggled as she went on, pulling her hand away to tie back her wildly curly red hair. "I always thought if I could kiss a girl, maybe it'd be better."

Heather sat up and sighed. "You can't kiss a girl, stupid. That's a sin. You'll get paddled for even talking like that."

Regan would've liked that, and not just because it would be the appropriate punishment for both of them.

"Come on, let's go back." Heather tried to stand up from the table, but was stopped by Danielle.

Of the two, Danielle was bigger. Bigger breasted, bigger butt, taller, and more athletic. She was drunk, and maybe Heather could've pushed her back if she were sober, but in her state, she didn't stand a chance.

Danielle grabbed Heather's waist and pushed her back up onto the table. From Regan's angle, he could see Heather's skirt rise up as Danielle stood between her legs, her back to him but her voice still loud enough to hear.

"I think you've wanted to kiss a girl," Danielle taunted. "Haven't you ever thought about it? With us I mean?"

"No." Heather's voice didn't sound convincing, but Regan wasn't sure if it was because she wasn't in her right mind. "I um- I've never thought about it."

Danielle pulled her to the end of the table, Heather struggling pointlessly until she was laying lengthwise, Danielle straddling her, her hands gripping her wrists. Regan knew he should stop her, he knew he should step in and say something, but he was captivated. Seeing Danielle move Heather like she was nothing left him wanting to see what would happen next.

"Lying's a sin, Heather." Danielle's voice came out soft, but cold. "I think you do want to kiss me."

As Heather opened her mouth to protest once more, Danielle leaned in and pressed her lips onto hers. Heather struggled for a moment, but after a second, seemed to give in. Her hands went from fighting to sliding up Danielle's sides, pulling on her shirt as she went. All the while, Danielle's fingers tangled up in Heather's black hair, her lips working almost expertly on the other girl's. It was almost romantic until Danielle gripped Heather's hair with a quick jerk and started kissing down her neck, nipping along her skin and making Heather squirm under her.

"Dannie," Heather struggled to get her voice out, "please. . . stop."

She let out a moan, her body seeming to betray her as Regan's began to betray his. He felt a familiar ache between his legs as his dick began to stiffen. He began undoing his black pants as quickly and quietly as he could, not wanting to miss what Danielle was going to do to her next.

He wanted to punish her for her actions, and not just with the paddle. He wanted her on her knees, looking up at him and begging him for forgiveness, crying out for salvation before he shoved his rod into her mouth.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Danielle cooed, gripping Heather's black hair tighter. "Really?"

"Yes!" Heather said, her small hands gripping the table. "I want you to stop."

Danielle kept kissing on Heather's neck, holding her in place with one hand while the other slid up the other girl's skirt. Even from across the room, he could see Danielle's fingers come back out slick.

"Look at that," Danielle scolded her. "It looks like you were lying. Lying's a sin Heather. You know what happens to sinners here?"

Heather moaned as Danielle bit her hard, Regan's knees going weak.

"Sinners get punished."