Lyla Ch. 06: Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me while he enters you Lyla, I want to see your face." Gunner said finishing his own drink.

She looked into his eyes, the eyes of the man who struck fear into Clarke, the man whose money would allow them to hire the best team to get them out of the mess they were in and back with a shot for the top. He radiated power and control, even Alexi seemed to be under his thumb, Gunner smiled and gave a gentle nod, seconds later Alexi had plunged his dick inside of her.

She moaned louder now, she hadn't been this filled up in a long time. She enjoyed the look on Gunners face, he was no longer a business man talking about deals and his past. The urges he spoken about earlier had taken over. She could relate to him on that.

She began to rub her clit as Alexi plowed her relentlessly. Her breasts were nearly popping out of her bra with the motion. She loved a man with stamina. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the build up in between her thighs.

"Oh Fuck!" she cried before she came.

Still Alexi continued to pummel her. "Yes keep fucking me." She grunted through gritted teeth.

Gunner now stood beside the couch, looking down on them. He reached out and pulled down her bra, tweaking her nipple. He was rubbing himself through his pants.

"Let her cum one more time Alexi then it is my turn." He said and then walked into the bedroom.

She didn't think it was possible but Alexi's tempo increased. He was slamming deep inside of her continuously, her legs started to get weak. The only time he slowed down was to spit on his cock, even then he didn't remove himself from her.

"Please," She moaned weakly, "keep going."

She was so enraptured with what he was doing to her body that all thoughts were pushed to her mind, this was the strongest her urge had ever been, she felt like she could come all day and night and it wouldn't be enough to satisfy her. She tried to rub her clit in time to his rhythm but it was futile trying to keep up with him so she just massaged it side to side as fast as she could.

She looked up into his eyes, his face dripping with sweat, strained with effort. His eyes burned into hers.

"Tell me how much you like me fucking you," He said as he spanked her ass cheek, he was slowing down slightly, focusing more on his thrusts.

"I love... you fucking... me." She breathed, barely able to string a sentence together. The build up surged forward and rocked through her body like a grenade. She pinched her nipple, arched her back and let a guttural moan escape her lips. "FUCK!"

Alexi pulled out of her slowly, breathing heavily. He wiped the sweat from his brow and took a swig from his glass. "Your are very good." He said taking her hand and pulling her up. He scooped the hair that was stuck to her face back and planted and wet sloppy kiss on her. She was still buzzing from coming, her body felt weak but alive.

"Gunner is waiting for you in the bedroom. Let's go."

She let him lead her into the bedroom, his erect dick swaying from side to side as he pushed open the door. Gunner was naked on the bed, stroking his cock. She took him all in, he was not as hairy as Alexi but his arms and chest were bigger. His had a fat 6.5' uncut member, his balls rested between his thighs.

"You look so pretty Lyla, the way a woman should always look. Satisfied."

He pushed himself up into a sitting position and rearranged the pillows behind his back. The room was cool, the blinds were drawn casting a dull light around.

"Alexi, more drinks." He ordered not taking his eyes of Lyla, a smile crept across his face.

"You enjoying yourself?" He asked.

All she could do was nod as she sat on the bed.

"You ever have two men before?" He whispered as he grabbed her chin and looked deep into her eyes. His thumb pulling on her bottom lip.

"No," She whispered gently sucking his thumb. Alexi returned and handed them both a drink. He began to kiss her shoulders as she took a big mouthful of the cold champagne. It felt like heaven as it bubbled on her tongue. She tried to slow her heart rate down but it was no use, she was deep into the fuck lust. Alexi once again put his fingers between her thighs, rubbing her pussy slower this time. He was sucking on her nipple. Gunner was breathing deeply still staring at her.

"On all fours Lyla. I want your mouth on me."

He stood on the bed, his hulking figure looming over her as she knelt before him, Alexi grabbed her hips and raised them.

Gunner reached down and undid her bra as she began to suck on his helmet, his thick foreskin felt soft against her lips. Alexi slid two fingers inside of her twat and began to rotate them slowly, his thumb gently rubbing her asshole. Her nerve endings exploded. Gunner grabbed her head and began to push his shaft deeper into her wet mouth. He never took his eyes off her. Alexi began to finger her faster now.

"Come once more for us Lyla and then I will fuck you." Gunner said. "Alexi take her there as quick as you can."

She felt saliva burst from the side of her lips and run down her chin as the face fucking continued. Alexi had now three fingers inside of her and was licking her asshole. He was determined to do what his boss told him.

"That's it Lyla, don't fight it, let yourself go."

The noises from the blow job and getting her ass eaten out pushed her over the edge. She came within a few seconds. Alexi could reading her body,slipped his tongue inside her ass just as she released. She never had an orgasm like it. Since her mouth was stuffed with cock her breathing was displaced and it highlighted the force like she never knew possible.

"Turn around." Gunner said as he sank to his knees, stroking his wet cock.

Her legs were weak but she complied.

"Yes my friend here got you all nice and ready for me." He said as he spanked her. Alexi put his palm over her mouth and dragged all the spit from her face and wiped it between her tits. Gunner started rubbing his head against her moist lips before entering her.

His fat cock stretched her hole perfectly, her muscles strained against him before relaxing. He started off slowly before giving short hard thrusts. He twisted her hair into a pony tail and tugged on her with each pound. Alexi now stood on the bed, cupping each of her heaving breasts and pushing them together.

"Hold them like this." He whispered, spitting on his palm and rubbing it up and down his length. She pushed her tits together as he moved his cock in between them. The smell of their bodies was intoxicating to her. Gunner was still pulling on her hair with one hand while he spanked her with the other. Alternating between cheeks. Lyla was in pure heaven.

She looked down and moaned, seeing Alexi's head push up and down between her tits was amazing. Gunner's cock continued to plug up her pussy, she had no hand free to rub herself and it was driving her mad. She felt his spit land on her asshole. Every part of her body was on fire. Her urge seemed to increase with every thrust and groan.

"Alexi, lie down." Gunner said. He pulled himself slowly from her and grabbed his drink from the bedside table.

"I think you better cancel your plans Lyla, you are in for a long night."

"No keep going please." She said without thinking.

Both men laughed.

"What did I tell you Alexi, women in this city know how to have fun."

Alexi smiled as he lay on his back. Lyla sat over him not wanting to be without a cock inside her for too long. She guided his dick back inside of her cunt and began to bounce on him. Her whole body was sticky with sweat and spit. Gunner laid beside them, his hand tweaking her nipple and spanking her red ass cheeks.

"Such a beautiful ass Lyla, does it get worshiped often."

"No," she moaned as she continued to bounce on Alexi's cock. He was hitting her so deep.

"Tonight it will." He said spitting on his fingers and pushing it between her cheeks. He rubbed her shit slit more forcefully than Alexi, the sensation of it was pushing her heart to burst. She had tried anal before, with a sex toy in the bathtub. She had always wanted to try it with a man, the thought of it made her mouth dry up.

"I need a drink." She said.

Without taking his hand away from her back door Gunner reached over and grabbed her glass. He tilted her head back and poured some into her mouth. Some splashed on her breasts before dropping down on to Alexi's hairy abs.

"Make her come again before I take her ass." He snapped as he slowly slid his fuck you finger inside of her poop chute.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed. Alexi had now grabbed her hips and was slamming her deeper and harder on to his cock. She forced herself to relax her muscles. Gunner lent over and bit her hard on her bum cheek. She had never had a sexual experience like this. Her body felt like it didn't belong to her anymore. She was insatiable.

Her fourth eruption was the most powerful yet. Her legs kicked out and her body began to shudder.

Gunner reached down and removed her shoes.

"On your back on the edge of the bed Lyla. I am going to fuck your ass now. You will love it."

She nodded and slowly moved over towards him, the anticipation of a butt fuck was turning her into a wild animal. This was not how she thought the meeting was going to end.

Gunner grabbed some lube he had on the bedside table and applied a generous amount to his cock and her now pulsating asshole. Alexi squatted beside her, tapping his cock against her cheek before she opened her mouth and sucked him. She always loved the taste of her own pussy on a man's dick. Gunner slowly inserted, first one finger, then a second. He moved them in and out, pulling on her ring a little more each time. Alexi moved forward slightly, his full ball sack dangling in front of her nose. She extended her tongue and licked them slightly, they gave a little jolt. She found herself smiling at the reaction. She was always the one to give pleasure in the bedroom, she found it strangely liberating that these two men were giving her the best seeing to she had ever had.

She spread her tongue wide and slowly dragged it along Alexi's gouche, she could feel his breath catch. This turned her on, she kept going and found his tight brown eye. She fanned it quickly, he reached his hand around and grabbing a fist full of her hair pulled her deeper between his hairy ass cheeks.

Gunners fingering became more intense now, her muscles were relaxing around him. Her breathing was still ragged as her face was buried in Alexi's sweaty arse. The smell of his hoop was driving her wild, it filled her nose and her mouth and she fucking loved it.

Slowly Alexi moved off her face as Gunners fingers moved out of her.

"You ready for it Lyla?"

"Yes, fucking do it." She replied rubbing her throbbing pussy.

"No no, Alexi will take of that for you, won't you Alexi."

Alexi just nodded and spat on his hand, placing it between her thighs and began mashing her cunt deep and hard. Lyla reached over and took his schlong in her hand and began to jerk him off.

Gunner grabbed her ankle and placed it on his broad shoulder. His cock began to rub against her backdoor. He grabbed his meat and pushed against her.

"Don't fight me." He said finally getting over the resistance and pushing inside of her crapper.

Stars erupted before Lyla's eyes. Her hole felt on fire, his big cock was plugging her. She felt like she hadn't had a second to catch her breath, it was just one pleasurable sensation after another.

She could feel every inch of his cock slide slowly inside, Alexi's had spread three fingers against her pussy and was rubbing it rhythmically. Gunner buried himself ball deep and stopped, letting her ass get used to him. She could feel her heartbeat pounding in her anus. Gunner took a drink from his glass and gave a smile to his friend.

Lyla continued to wank Alexi off as Gunner slowly began to move in and out of her pooper. She found the sensation mind blowing.

"You like?" He whispered down at her, not stopping.

"Yes." She replied.

"I am going to go a bit harder now, you seem to be taking it very well."

Instantly he increased his speed. She could feel the blood coursing all through her body, Lyla felt like she was about to combust. Alexi with his free hand began to twist her erect, throbbing nipple.

Lyla couldn't take much more, she melted into the bed, giving her body over to these two powerful men. Ecstasy wouldn't even come close to how she felt.

After a few minutes of fucking, she released again. Her whole body jolted like she was having a seizure. Alexi flogged her twat throughout her orgasm.

"That's it Lyla. Come for us."

He slowly withdrew from her and wiped his brow. The three of them lay on the bed in silently, dazed and breathing heavily.

"We are both going to take you know Lyla, then you will have felt the full pleasure the body can offer. Did you think your body was capable of such things?"

"No." Was all she could reply, she felt silly just spouting one word answers. Her brain was focusing on the prospect of taking two men inside her at the same time. The horny feeling reignited inside of her.

"Drink up, "Gunner said handing her a drink. She took it greedily.

"Top or bottom Alexi?" He called jokingly over his shoulder.

"I am more than happy with whatever." He said as he stroked his cock, Lyla was hypnotized looking at his large bollocks bouncing up and down.

"You can sit on me then Lyla, I have not had enough of that ass." He said as he lay back on the bed.

She was inwardly happy, she didn't think she could take Alexi's pounding her butt.

Moving over to Gunner she slowly lowered herself down onto his cock, rubbing her pussy all the time.

He felt deeper in this position, she found the need to piss much greater.

Grabbing her hips he began to thrust into her, her hole more receptive.

"Lie back on me, put your feet on my thighs." Gunner said pulling her back onto him.

Her pussy and asshole felt more relaxed in this position, she laid her head back against his shoulder. She could smell the alcohol on his breath as he tongued her ear. Alexi moved her fingers away from her pussy and rubbed his tip up and down between her folds.

"Yes, fucking yes." She cried.

Gunners hand moved from her hip to around her throat.

"Think of this night when you are lonely Lyla." He whispered as Alexi slide inside her.

"Oh!!" She screamed. "Fuck yes."

The sensations between her legs was fucking fantastic, she could feel every inch of their cocks stretching her holes and fucking her. She wasn't sure how she could ever return to regular screwing after this.

"You see, she fucking loves it,"

Alexi grabbed both her ankles and pushed them back in the air, giving him better access to her pussy. Their motions were out of sync so she was pounded in alternating holes with each thrust. Gunner slipped three fingers into her mouth as Alexi began to fuck her cunt with vigor. His bollocks slapping of her furiously. She didn't even have any energy to moan, she was too caught up in the feeling. Alexi's eyes caught hers, holding her stare. She loved looking at him as he gave it to her. His face suddenly changed.

He pulled out of her, jerking quickly, grunted and shot a massive wad of jizz on to her stomach. It kept spurting, covering her in his hot sex milk. Gunners hand went back to her hips and he increased his speed. Alexi sat at the edge of the bed breathing heavily, Lyla could see his back was slick with sweat.

The thought about what was happening to her right now sent a jolt between her thighs. She thought her hips would break as the tidal wave of sensations washed over her body. This was as close to heaven as she would ever get.

With a few more thrusts, Gunner pushed her off and blew all over her gaping backdoor. He squeezed her tit so hard while he climaxed she thought he would tear it off.

Alexi went to fill more drinks as she lay there beside Gunner panting.

He leaned over and stared at her face.

"Usually we don't waste our seed but seeing as you are a married woman we changed how we do things." He kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom. Alexi returned just as she heard the shower blast on.

"Some friend you got there." She said taking the glass from him.

"He is the best man I know," He replied looking at the pool of his cum on her chest. He scanned the floor before handing her his sock.

"Such a gentleman." She laughed as she mopped it up.

*********************************************

Lyla's taxi pulled up early the next morning outside of her work, she barely had time to shower and nap after her night with the men when Clarke rang her saying he needed her to call to the office as soon as she could. The heat showed no sign of leaving as she dashed for the air conditioned foyer of the building.

"I guess he wants a debrief after last night." She thought as she rode the elevator to his floor.

She pushed in the door to her office when she heard raised voices coming from Clarke's office beyond her own.

"Oh fuck, that's Cassie," Her face went red. "What if she is telling him that she caught me watching them."

"YOU ARE A FUCKING PIG CLARKE, WHAT IF THAT WERE ME."

"Calm down, babes." She could hear Clarke plead.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, you're out there offering her to anyone that you think will help you. That is not the actions of the man I married Clarke."

"It's not like that."

"Does she even know the truth about what went down with these important investors. Hmm? I bet you she wouldn't have gone there at all if she knew. I am going home now, I suggest you find another place to stay tonight, I cannot look at you."

Not wanting to be caught again Lyla darted for the door, but was too slow.

"Of course you are here. You seem to be everywhere don't you Lyla." Cassie said with a sneer.

Lyla couldn't help but cower a little under her murderous glare.

"Clarke rang me."

"Don't speak to me about that man." She snapped as she pressed the elevator button.

Lyla just looked at her feet, feeling like a child in front of a headmaster. Once again she was at a loss for words.

The doors parted and Cassie walked through.

"Lyla," She said uncharacteristically soft. "I hope you know that you don't have to put in these 'overtime' hours. Clarke will find a way, it's what he is good at."

She tried to stammer out a reply.

"Just take care of yourself ok." Cassie said with a guarded look on her face as the doors closed.

Lyla rested her head against the wall and took what seemed to be the first deep breath she had taken in days.

12