Lyla Ch. 07: Polishing Apples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a clue what I am doing, things like this never happen to me, I am not prepared." He said beginning to get into a fluster. She sensed that she was losing him.

"Relax, take a deep breath, I will take the lead. You just stay hard and we will be alright."

She beckoned him to move closer to her, spreading her legs she spat on her hand and rubbed her pussy. She could see his cock was still soaked from being half way down her neck. Stretching forward she grabbed a hold of his monster member once more and gave it a few rapid tugs before rubbing his tip against her slit.

He pushed against her opening, after a few seconds of pressure her gash opened up to receive him. His girth was plugging her cunt, as it moved deeper inside of her it felt like she was being fuck by a can of beer. The sensation was amazing, every inch of her pussy was reacting to his thick prick. She began to knead her clit with the palm of her hand as she slowly pushed in and out of her.

"Just like that to start with, then you can move faster, just let me get used to you for a few minutes."

She looked down between her legs, her pink pussy seemed to glow against his black cock. That image alone sent her close to the edge, she bit her lip and curled her toes. He was hitting areas inside of her that had never been touched, either by a cock or a toy. it was phenomenal. Lyla would never admit this to anyone but the mess she had gotten herself into with Holt and the plans being stolen had given her the best sexual experiences of her life.

With her free hand she pinched one of her nipples. her other hand still mashing her clit. Marlon now had grabbed both her ankles and was moving in and out of her in a rhythmic pace. She could feel the sheets of paper with his research on them under her back. Crinkling as she moving back and forth on the table under his thrusts.

Her pussy was now welcoming every atom of his gigantic cock. As she had thought after her three way with the investors she couldn't imagine going back to regular sex after this. His heavy balls were gently smacking of her asshole. They had a light fuzz of hair covering them. All the nerve ending in her body were on fire, she could feel the build up starting between her hips.

"Harder!" She croaked.

His face screwed up in concentration as he increased his tempo, she felt like she was going to burst and it felt glorious. She erupted with him nearly ball deep in her cunt. It rocked her body unlike anything she had ever felt before, her legs continued to spasm long after she came. He slowly pulled out of her and sat back down, watching as she took giant breaths. He seemed hypnotized as he watched her tits rise up and down.

She sat up and grabbed her paper cup, draining the now warm water. Under the cold air from the fan she could feel her face was on fire. The music continued to pump from her cell phone. It had moved on to trance.

Marlon made to grab his pants.

"What are you doing? it's still early."

"I thought..."

"That was just the warm up. With me the fun times don't stop at round one." She winked. "Why don't you come and lie on the table?let me do the work this time."

He cautiously moved to the table, his cock swinging as he walked and took position.

Running her hand along her pussy, she took some of her juices and rubbed it over his dick. She slowly began to work both her hands up and down the length of his shaft, twisting clockwise with one hand and anti with the other. She was French kissing the tip of his penis noisily. She pushed one of her tits between his legs, her erect nipple rubbing against his ball sack.

Lyla got back on the table and lowered herself down on to his rod, facing him. He moved his cock between her thighs and parted her lips before sinking his dick back inside of her. She grabbed both of his hands and placed them on her tits. He began to massage them deeply, a look of wonder still evident on his face.

She began to bounce up and down on him, from this angle he was pounding into her G-spot. The sensations were mind blowing, her snatch felt like it didn't belong to her anymore, from her neck all the way down to her toes, felt electrified. She needed more of him though to satisfy her fuck lust, which in the last few weeks seemed to be needing more for it to be quenched.

Lyla moved both of her feet closer to his hips and began to slam up and down on him. He cried out at the sudden change of intensity, his face screwed up in concentration.

"Fuck me Marlon with your big black cock, make my pink pussy explode!"

He grunted and grabbed her hips, throwing his fuck much deeper inside of her. She couldn't fight the feeling, it just cascaded through her whole body. The orgasm had her dumbstruck. A squeak was the only noise that escaped from her lips. She continued to ride him, the table whining beneath them. She loved the sound of bollocks slapping against her. It was easily her favorite sound in the world.

"I am going to come!" He exclaimed shortly after.

She hopped off him and knelt on the ground.

"In my mouth and all over my chin Marlon. I want to taste you so fucking bad."

He loomed over her, meat in hand. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue making sure his piss slit was pointed directly at her face. His hot, thick, creamy jizz soon erupted and splashed her between her nose and top lip. The next four spurts hit the back of her throat. She closed her lips and swallowed the load, it was salty and acidic but she couldn't get enough of it. She scraped the rest of the cum from around her lips and ate it all up. He sat back down on the swivel chair, breathing as if he had just ran a marathon. It was only then, as she seen his dick start to soften did she feel her cravings start to leave her body.

She had considered seeing a therapist to find out if she was a sex addict but decided against it, she was having too much fun for that.

Lyla reached across the desk to grab her dress. She smiled to herself as she seen all the sheets with the data on them were either crinkled or covered in sweat.

"Lyla I don't know what to say, that was just... incredible."

"Well." She said as she pulled the dress up over her body, "if you decided to come on board with Clarke and I, just until the app is up and running, I am sure we could make this a regular thing."

"I am super busy, Clarke knows this, I told him over lunch." He seemed apologetic as he pulled on his pants. He seemed lost in thought as he watched her dress. He looked down before finally meeting her eyes.

"The best I can offer right now is advice over video conference calls and maybe a week in the office, maybe, before the launch."

Lyla walked to the door smiling.

"Sounds good to me Marlon. I will let you tell Clarke the good news yourself.

12