Lyla's Love

Story Info
Lyla and Jackson reunite.
4.1k words
3.93
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did I not remember that this stupid carnival was in town this weekend? Darn it! Now I am going to be late for work. The main street is closed down and I have no idea how long the detour is. Oh well, I have no choice. At least I left on time for once instead of trying to get a 20 minute drive done in 15. I wonder if it will still be running when I get out of work. Probably not, since it will be after 10:00, but I will have more time to check it out then. Okay, I just have to follow everyone and hope that they know where they are going.

Finally I have gotten out of that mess, but now I am going to be running late for work, and I really can't afford to be. Wait a minute! Are you kidding me? A guy is walking down the middle of the road. He must be with the carnival since he really doesn't look like a local.

"Excuse me, could you help me?" Really? He is trying to stop people. "I am looking for someone, and I know that she is around here. Please help me." When he makes up to my car I take a better look at this man and realize that he looks like someone I use to know. People are getting very upset at this man so I slow down and tell him to get in.

Coming up to my window he bends down and looks in. "Many thanks, ma'am. I am looking for some...Wait a minute! You are her! Lyla, I can't believe that I found you."

Immediately it hits me. When I was a child there was a boy a few years older than I was and I had the worst crush on him. He was my first kiss. We would meet in the culvert under the road and he kissed me. I was so young though that I had no idea what it was all about.

"Jackson?" As soon as I look into his eyes I know for a fact that it is him. He has the most unique eyes that once you see them you never forget them. They are almost a violet gray in color and they show how much caring there is in him.

His face splits into a grin as he answers. "Yup! You remember me! Lyla, I am so glad that I found you. You do not know how much I have missed you over the last number of years. I know that I left without saying anything to you, but..." a horn blasts behind us and makes us both jump. I look around for someplace to pull over and Jackson hops onto the hood of my car and directs me to a parking area.

I know that I can't stay very long because I am going to be late for work as it is, but I really don't want to leave and lose him again. As usual, Jackson seems to be very tuned in to me. Getting off the hood of my car he comes around and opens the door to the passenger side and gets in. Reaching across he hugs me and gives me a quick kiss on the forehead, just like he always use to do. "I know that you probably have to get to work or get someplace, but I don't want to lose you again. If you don't mind, I will come with you and just hang out until you get done." He looks me over and smiles. "I knew that you would turn out to be an extremely good-looking lady and I was right."

"Jackson, what are you doing here? It has to be at least 20 years since we have seen each other." I have to admit that I am in shock that he would remember me, let alone

that he would look for me.

"Actually, Lyla, it has been 21 years. I last saw you that morning that I left. I remember pulling out of my drive and looking over toward the bus stop where you were waiting for your bus. I remember that you waved to me and started to come over to me but the bus came and you got on it and I thought I would never see you again." Quickly undoing his seatbelt, he scootches over closer next to me. Knowing him as I do I have no fear of him like I would if this were a stranger. Even though I haven't seen him in so long, I would know him anywhere and I can tell that he still has his gentle personality and he still likes to look after things. "I so wanted to drive you to school that morning so that I could tell you what was going on and why I was leaving. I was sure that my mother would make something out of it though if I picked you up. I needed to have no regrets about my leaving the way I did, but I did regret not saying goodbye."

Finally, he stops talking long enough that I can ask the question that has plagued me for years. "Jackson, what happened? Why did you leave? I saw you leave that morning and I always wondered what happened and if I had anything to do with it." I can see that we are getting closer to my workplace, but I would really like an answer. I always wondered about this.

"Lyla, it would take too long to tell you everything that happened that night before I left, but I will tell you, later. Right now just know that you were not the main reason that I left. Mom liked you, but she didn't like the fact that I am so much older than you. She was pushing and I couldn't do what she was pushing me to do. It wasn't just you she was pushing about."

I see the store coming into view, but I really want to call in today. Impulsively I turn toward him. "Jackson, do you have a phone?" He nods. "Please let me use it. I am going to call in. I can't lose you again, and I can't have you just wait for me. They have me scheduled for an eight hour shift, and I can't be away from you that long. Let's go to the lake instead. We can pick up some ice cream like we use to and walk the beach and just talk." I pull into the parking lot but I stop the car a long way from the door. He puts his arm around me and hugs me close.

"Lyla, I know that you probably have a perfect attendance and I know that it is important for you to keep it that way." I shake my head and try to interrupt but he won't let me. "No, don't. I remember that you were always a person that someone could count on, and I don't want to change that just because of me." I hold out my hand but he shakes his head. "Sorry, you are going to work."

"Jackson, more than likely, because I am late, I am going to get written up anyways. There is no difference in their eyes if you are late or if you don't show up. Either you give me your phone or I walk in there and quit." Quit? Where did that come from? I know that I am tired of putting up with all the crap that goes on there, but I wasn't really thinking about quitting. Looking at Jackson I see that he is thinking, and usually that ended up being dangerous. "I could join the carnival with you!" I never thought though if he is married or in a relationship. I just assumed that he is free.

Unclipping my seatbelt, he turns toward me. "Lyla, the carnival life is not for you. I was able to do it for as long as I did, but you would not be able to handle it. You are to much a home body." Taking a deep breath, he slowly lets it out and reaches for his phone. "Here it is. I will not allow you to get fired because of me though. If they try that, give the phone to me and I will talk to them."

Quickly I dial the number and speak to my manager. She is not happy, but she has no choice. By the time I get off the phone I have a huge smile on my face and Jackson knows that everything is okay. When I hand back the phone to him I reach over and touch his cheek. "Jackson, I have to tell you something. You were my first kiss. Since then there have been a few guys, but no one special. I am sure your mom kept you informed about that though. She was always getting in touch with my mom and asking questions about how I was doing, who I was dating, etc. I had to get away so I moved out here. Now my life is my own and I answer to myself only." I start the car and drive away from the store.

"Lyla, my mom said, at one time, you were going to get married. Is that true?"

"That was such a short engagement that I never thought that your mom even heard about it. Literally, it was a two day engagement. I found out that he really didn't want to marry me, he just wanted to have sex and he knew that the only way that I would was if I was married. Once he had the engagement ring on my finger he pressured me and ended up almost raping me. Thankfully, I was able to escape him, call the cops, and I have never seen him again."

Stunned, he turns toward me. "Are you telling me that you are still a virgin?" I turn a little away from him and nod. "Lyla! Oh my! You never?" I shake my head. "What is the farthest that you have gone?" Not looking him in the eyes I just shake my head. I never expected to see him again, but I also never expected to have him react like this, if I ever did see him again. My eyes fill up with tears. I have known for a long time that I am a freak for still being a virgin, but I thought he would be one that would understand. "Oh my word! Lyla, you are completely a virgin?" Ashamed, I nod my head, still not looking at him and feeling the tears running down my cheeks. Gently he takes my chin and urges me to look at him. "Lyla, I am just stunned. I should have known though. You always were the quintessential good girl."

I pull into a parking lot near the beach that hardly ever gets used unless there is a huge crowd. "Jackson, it wasn't that I was waiting for you, but the other guys just never measured up to you. I have to know: Are you married or in a relationship?" He shakes his head. "You are with the carnival. Are you under contract or can you leave them whenever you want?"

"I already told them that I am done with them. I have what I wanted from them and I now have another priority in my life." As he opens his arms I go in them and snuggle into his strong chest. "Lyla, I will never lie to you. There have been other women, but they were just one night stands, and I always ended up feeling like I was cheating on you." He reaches down and kisses me again on my forehead. "You were always the one that I was looking for, and all I had to do was come home." Wiping the remains of the tears from my cheeks he holds me closer. "You should never feel ashamed because you are still a virgin. I love the fact that I am going to be the one to initiate you." Quickly I look up at him in surprise. "You are going to marry me, aren't you?" I must say that stunned doesn't come close to what I am feeling. "Lyla! Did you think I was just back to play with you and then I would leave again?" I shrug my shoulders. "I am sorry! You were not expecting this. I should have made it more romantic. I came back for you though. I have decided that my life is worthless without you." Slowly he takes his arm from me. "Lyla, take me to someplace private where we can see the sunset. I always wanted to see the sun setting behind you as I am kissing you and finally seeing you as I never have. I know that we won't do that tonight, but I have sat on numerous beaches and wished that you were there."

Without even thinking about it I get out of the car and wait for him to get out of his side and come around to where I am standing. I suddenly remember that I have a blanket in the back of my car that I have always kept there in case I get stuck somewhere and I need warmth. Going to my trunk I open it and pull out my emergency gear. Jackson looks over at me and smiles. Taking the blanket and water bottles from me he motions for me to lead the way, and I do. I top a sand dune and veer off to the right. There is a very little used path, but I know this area very well, since I have come here many times and wished that I had someone special with me. Suddenly the trees open up and there is a sandy spot with unobstructed view of the beach and the horizon.

Without saying anything to Jackson, I take the blanket from him and lay it out on the sand. It is still a bit warm from the heat of the day so I take off my frightfully conservative suit jacket and sit down carefully so as to not get my skirt dirty or damaged. When I chose this suit to wear to work tonight I never expected to end up at the beach. Thankfully I always wear a camisole under my suit jacket, so I can always take off the jacket if needed. Jackson takes the jacket and lays it over a downed log that is right by where I put the blanket, then, he takes off his flannel shirt, rolls it up and places it at one end of the blanket, like a pillow and motions for me to sit down.

Getting settled on the blanket, I look out toward the lake and I feel him sit down next to me.

"Lyla, I know that it has been a long time since we have seen each other and we should really get to know each other again, but I really want to kiss you. Not like we did when we were kids. I want to kiss you as an adult. I want you to feel like what a kiss is supposed to be between two people that love each other, for Lyla, I still, and always have, loved you." He moves over closer to me and has his arm behind me as a brace for me to lean up against if I feel the need to. Giving me a few moments to tell him no, he leans over and kisses me. Before I know it I feel him pressing me back onto the blanket.

I gasp as I break the kiss. "Jackson!"

"Don't worry, Sweeting, we will only go as far as you want to."

"But that is the problem." I look away from him for a moment as I gather my wits again. "I don't want you to stop, but I am scared."

"Lyla, my Sweet, there is nothing for you to be scared of. We will take this very slow so that you can always have the option to say stop. If you say stop, I will. There will be no judgment, because I would never do anything to hurt you. I want you to know that I don't just want you for right now, I want you forever. Here, tonight, we won't make love unless you ask me to. I just want to see you, naked, laying in the setting sun. I would like to touch you and bring you to the point of satisfaction, but I won't take you here."

Running his hand down my arm from my shoulder, I feel that I am on fire where he has touched me.

I close my eyes and just feel as he slowly touches me. Gently he strokes my cheek and runs his fingers through my hair, releasing it from the hairpins that I have it in. Without really knowing it I press my cheek into his hand. I never see him smile as I lay back onto the blanket. I feel his fingers barely touch me as they gently skim over my shoulder and across the front of my shoulders. Barely touching my chin he turns my head to the side and I feel him run his lips down my jawline and down the side of my neck. I gasp as he gently nips at the side of my neck. His hands seem to be all over me at once, but not really there. He is touching me with just the lightest touches. I feel him run his fingers under the straps of my cami, but he doesn't push them off. He gently runs his fingers over my breasts but on the outside of my clothing. All this time, he is playing catch with my mouth as he kisses me, pulls away to kiss my neck or nibble at my jaw. I feel his hands go to the hem of my shirt and I find that I can't stop him from pressing it up to my shoulders. His breathing has become as labored as mine and I am surprised that I can tell that he is holding back, no matter how hard it is for him.

Pulling away he gasps my name. "Lyla! Stop me or I will not be able to! You are perfect and I am finding it hard to not devour you and make love to you no matter if you say yes or no." It sounds like he has just run a marathon from how hard he is breathing. Taking my hands he rubs it over his chest and slowly brings it lower and lower until I feel the waistband of his jeans. "If you go any lower, My Sweet, I will not be able to stop."

Locking our eyes together he lets go of my hands. I feel the button of the jeans and know that I really don't want him to stop, but on the other hand, I don't want my first time to be outside, on the sand dune. I always dreamed of my first time being in a candle lit bedroom. On the other hand my hands seem to have a mind of their own and I find that I am slowly unbuttoning his jeans. "Lyla," he gasps as he draws my hands away. "Not here. Take me to your house. I want to do this right for you."

"Jackson, this is right! Do it here, please." Taking my hands from his I go back to the button of his jeans and undo it. Grasping the zipper tab I slowly unzip it. I can feel that he is hard and more than ready for me. Still looking in his eyes I reach inside his jeans and feel, for the first time, a bare cock. Pressing his jeans down I never break eye contact with him. "Jackson, take them off, please!"

Grasping my wrists and gently pulling them away he closes his eyes for a second and I can see that he is trying to gather his thoughts again. "Lyla! I need to be in you. I am sorry, but I can't wait until we get to your place." Reaching behind me he unzips my skirt and pushes it and my underclothes down together. Looking down at me he groans. "I knew that you would be perfect! Stop me now or I won't be able to."

"Jackson, I can't stop you because you are who I always wanted. Even as a kid, I knew that you were the one that I would save myself for. You were always going to be my first." I stare at him as he stands up and quickly takes off his jeans and underwear. For the first time in my life I see a man's cock, hardened and standing straight up against him. He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a condom and lets the jeans drop to the ground. Never breaking eye contact he opens the condom and puts it on. My legs spread for him as he kneels down between them.

I gasp as I feel the head of his cock rubbing against me and slowly entering me. "Lyla, this is going to hurt." I nod and press up against him. I can feel that he is trying to be careful but the slower that he goes the more it hurts. I reach down, feeling where we are slightly joined and grasp his cock. I press up against him and press his cock into me at the same time. I gasp as I feel him press fully into me for it feels like I am getting ripped apart. "Lyla! Why?"

"Jackson," I gasp through the pain. He reaches down and starts to rub my clit. "Please do it. You are in me now, please finish it!" I can tell that he wants to be gentle with me, but I press up against him. "Please, Jackson, please do it."

"Lyla" he groans my name as he pulls out. Pressing back in to me I look up in to his face and I can see that he is trying to hold back. Suddenly it seems like something breaks in him and I see a change come over his face. He starts to thrust into me harder than I thought he would and every time he bottoms out in me I feel him get bigger inside me.

"Lyla! I am going to cum! Are you ready?"

I can feel that something is happening inside me. Suddenly it feels like a fireworks goes off in my body and I cry out. My body feels like it has a mind of it's own as it goes crazy every time he thrusts into me.

Finally, pulling out of me I can feel how full that condom is as it pops out. "Lyla, are you okay?" I nod my head in wonder for never have I felt this satisfied. I really don't want to move. Jackson gathers me up and holds me close as he pulls the edge of the blanket over us, I am exhausted to the point that I can hardly move and I can tell Jackson has as little energy as I have.

"Lyla, the sun is setting. I never thought that I would be able to see you with the sun setting and you, naked and satisfied with me. Please let's stay here for a little while." I nod my head and snuggle in to his arms. "Lyla, you know that you have to marry me now. I have completely taken you and now you are mine forever." Bending over he kisses me full on and gently strokes my body. "Let's tell our parents tomorrow. I know that they will be delighted that we are finally tying the knot." Sleepily I nod my head as I agree.

"Are you really sore?" I shake my head and sleepily say that I am fine. "Can you drive or at least direct me to your house? We need to get you home so that you can recover."

"Mmhmm"

Jackson chuckles and gathers up my clothing after he gets into his jeans. Gently he picks me up and carries me like a baby back to my car keeping me wrapped up in the blanket. Gently placing me in the passenger seat he kisses me. "Lyla, you are just what I have always searched for. I love you. Please be my wife."

12