Lyn Checks Out At Poonannies

Story Info
The shopping fun comes to an end.
2.6k words
4.42
69.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyn, naked and her legs spread wide for everyone to see outside of the mock exam room, looked at her pussy. The diamond was about a carat and glistened in the bright lights.

Lyn felt different with sweeping emotions. She knew she was naked, her legs spread for all to see. But she also could feel her pussy becoming wet. Lyn could not understand her own emotions. Was she truly enjoying the public humiliation?

Diane had removed Lyn's clothes, her pubic hair, and her last shred of dignity. Lyn was naked and exposed to a crowd of forty some people all looking at her in such an awkward and erotic position.

Lyn began to get up off the table and stand on her feet. She stood up and could feel the clit ring and the diamond rub against her most private part. Sue, the nurse, came up behind Lyn and rubbed Lyn's ass. "If you ever need any medical attention, please contact me hear at Poonannies," Sue whispered in Lyn's ear as she stroked her right ass cheek.

"Sure, will do," replied Lyn.

With the positive response from Lyn, Sue dropped to her knees behind Lyn, facing Lyn's beautiful ass, and wrote two telephone numbers on her ass cheeks. On Lyn's left cheek, Sue wrote the number for Poonannies. On the right cheek, Sue wrote her home phone number.

Sue got up and gave Lyn a peck on the lips. The ladies parted, their eyes meeting one more time.

Lyn moved to the door, naked with her new jewelry, and was greeted at the doorway with applause from the crowd.

A man came up to Lyn and flicked the diamond causing Lyn to wince slightly but she did enjoy the tingling sensation. A few flashes went off from a few camera carrying patrons. One patron was so bold to ask Lyn to strike a pose with her left leg up on a box, left hand on her left knee, and her right index finger pointing at the clit ring.

Lyn struck the pose.

"Smile!" Flash, Flash, Flash!

Diane was chatting with Larry and a few others. Diane was adamant about something and Larry seemed to be arguing with her. Diane was handing a paper back to Larry and he finally accepted the document, his head looking down to the floor but he was nodding in approval.

Larry was explaining something and Lyn could only make out part of the conversation. "We found her chucking up… had to… clean…"

There were just too many people milling about to understand what was being said between the two of them.

Diane kissed Larry on the cheek and grabbed his crotch and they both laughed.

The shopping safari had taken most of the morning and Lyn had an urge to pee. She drank two cups of coffee this early this morning and a three bottles of water. Now nature was calling her to pay a visit.

Lyn looked around the department store as the flashes continued to go off. There were spinning red lights for the specials, there were Exit signs, there were other signs for various departments and specials. But no signs for a bathroom.

Lyn saw Nurse Sue and asked her about the location of the women's room. "Uh, Sue, can you direct me to the ladies room?"

"Sure. It's a bit different but follow me sweetie," Sue replied and led Lyn away from the crowd and to an unmarked door.

Sue opened the door, flipped on the light and before Lyn was a glass urinal and sink but no toilet in a room with floor to ceiling mirrors.

"Sue, is there a toilet for me to use?" Lyn asked Sue.

"Well, it goes like this honey. At Poonannies, everyone stands to pee," Sue explained to Lyn.

Feeling more pressure on her stomach, Lyn fidgeted and crossed her legs hoping the urge would pass. Sue closed the door and the two stood in the mirrored ladies room.

"Don't worry hon, its okay to pee standing up," Sue told Lyn hoping to get her to move toward the glass urinal with the mirrored wall behind it.

Lyn moved toward the glass urinal noticing that she could see right through the unit to the mirrors, her reflection in front of her, to her sides, and behind her. There even mirrors on the ceiling.

Lyn positioned her feet slightly wider than her shoulders and squatted and hovered over the urinal.

"Let me help," Sue announce and approached Lyn from behind, slipping her hands across Lyn's hips. Sue's finger tips found the clit ring and Sue pulled Lyn's lips open opening her pussy and exposing her inner warm, pink center to the glass urinal.

Sue nuzzled against Lyn's neck pushing her down closer to the urinal. Sue's index fingers from her right and left hand began to massage Lyn's pussy, rubbing her clit and dipping her finger into Lyn's pussy.

Sue kept on massaging Lyn. Lyn responded with some moans and groans of pleasures. Lyn began of stream of pee that hit the glass urinal. Sue responded with pulling Lyn's vaginal lips open allowing a full flow to stream out of the beautiful naked blond mom.

The pee splattered against the back of the urinal. Lyn felt a release and began to enjoy Sue's fingers on and in her pussy. As Lyn peed, Sue began to finger Lyn, the urine splashing in and around the pisser. Both of the ladies sighed at the sight of the pee being sprayed in all directions.

Sue bit Lyn's neck and began to tongue Lyn's right earlobe. The last dribbles of pee spurted out of Lyn and she turned to face her pleasure provider. The two women looked each other in the eye, their mouths nearing one another's. Lyn and Sue's mouth's locked in a furious and passionate soul kiss. Their tongues could be seen flicking and licking one another.

Outside of the mirrored bathroom, another sixty people stood in front of various television monitors that was showing and filming the precious moments for all. Lyn had no idea that she was now being filmed. Her film debut was underway that would not lead to a star on Hollywood Blvd. Rather her image would find its way to millions of DVD players.

The crowd enjoyed every moment and groaned in ecstasy and enjoyment as Lyn released her urine and her first lesbian experience. A line was forming in the media department. Lyn's first movie was being pressed onto a DVD for sale within the day. Orders were being taken for the production.

Another special order was also being taken by Lyn from a tall stranger standing in another line. Diane was at the head of the line talking to the tall stranger.

Lyn and Sue continued their heavy petting in the ladies room. Sue slid the zipper on her plastic nurses' outfit down. As the zipper slid down, so did Sue, burying her face in Lyn's crotch. Playing for the camera, Sue flicked her tongue against the clit ring and reached up with her hands to play with Lyn's ample chest.

The crowd enjoyed the show with their hooting and hollering. Fortunately for Lyn, she could not hear the comments. Lyn moved to the floor of the bathroom and spread her legs and Sue climbed between moving her bottom over Lyn's face. The two women performed a picture perfect sixty-nine position for the world.

Sue knew she was being filmed and played to the camera with tongue flicks, smiles, and great oral sex provided to Lyn's vagina.

Lyn did not know she was being filmed and was totally engrossed in giving and receiving head to and from another woman. Lyn's tongue probed and licked Sue's pussy. Lyn's saliva mixed with Sue's juices, glistening in the bright, reflective bright lights in the ladies room. The twenty some camera's behind the mirrors whirred away.

Both ladies came nearly simultaneously. Lyn for real, Sue faked it. Sue got up and off of Lyn and gave her a deep kiss. Lyn tasted her pussy on Sue's tongue and Lyn repaid Sue with her own scent and taste.

Sue looked at Lyn and said, "If you ever need some companionship or a stress buster, give me a call."

Lyn blushed and thanked her for the orgasm knowing where the telephone numbers were written.

Sue opened the door and crowd was gone. Sue knew that everyone had moved to the Media department to place their DVD order. Lyn looked around and saw Diane moving toward her. Diane was smiling.

"All set sweetie?" Diane asked Lyn. Diane enjoying Lyn's ignorance of the event that was just recorded.

Diane handed Lyn her green t-shirt and black bicycle shorts. Lyn began to put them on and looked at Diane. "I'll meet you up front Lyn."

Diane had crossed the threshold of the checkout with a cart full of purchases. Lyn didn't remember so many packages from the morning shopping.

As Lyn walked through the checkout and past the security gate, an alarm was sounded and the security guards appeared.

Lyn was stopped as the two security guards and they approached Lyn.

"Please step this way miss," the tall African American instructed Lyn.

Lyn moved with the gentlemen.

"Please take off your top mam," the other guard ordered Lyn.

Lyn looked at Diane who just shrugged her shoulders.

The security guard continued, "We take shop lifting very seriously at Poonannies."

Lyn lifted her shirt up and over her head exposing her breasts to the men. The African began to massage Lyn's breasts and pull on her nipples.

"Nothing stolen here," the guard announced. A couple near the strip search laughed at the guard's remark. The woman telling her partner, "Only if she had silicone pumped into those perfect tits."

The second guard ordered Lyn to drop the shorts, "Mam, if you would be so kind as to drop the shorts, I'm sure this will clear everything up."

Lyn hooked her thumbs into the spandex and pushed them down to her ankles stepping out of them. Diane looked at Lyn, enjoying the number of times that she required Lyn to strip for her and now in public. Just wait, Diane thought, the best is yet to come.

The guards noticed the diamond clit ring and asked her to step up onto the check out counter and squat over the bar code reader. Lyn remembered what Dr. Jones had warned her about the alarm system.

Lyn climbed up onto the counter and squatted down. The familiar beep sounded and the guards were satisfied with the clit ring. Two lesbians waiting in line just oh'ed and ah'ed when they saw Lyn squat, opening her legs to their gaze.

"Hey, does she have any contraband anywhere else," the second guard asked.

"Dunno," replied the first. "Guess we better check. Alright three feet away from the counter, bend at the waist, hands on the counter," Lyn was instructed by the second guard.

A crowd began to form near the three.

Lyn assumed the position and the African American got behind Lyn and slid his index finger along her ass crack until he found her anus. He pushed in slightly and Lyn gave a gasp as her ass was violated. Lyn looked up and saw a dozen people looking at her standing naked with a black man's index finger up her ass. Diane was giggling in the background.

"Her first black," Diane mentioned to Larry

"No way," Larry responded somewhat surprised.

As Lyn looked around, the security guard was unzipping his pants and getting a ten inch dick ready for anal exploration.

Lyn felt the finger go deeper and then he pulled it out of her ass. "Stay in the position," came the order from one of the guards.

Lyn felt something else on her ass. The head of the guard's big ten inch began to touch Lyn's asshole. Over the PA system, Aerosmith's Big Ten Inch began to play.

The guard's penis head began to press into Lyn's ass. She tried to move away but the guard grabbed her blond hair and leaned into her ear and whispered, "Don't move."

With the last comment, a ten inch dick began to enter Lyn's ass just as the PA system blared, "… she just loves my big ten inch…"

Lyn was whimpering as the guard began pumping into her ass. Lyn gripped the counter and her arms shook, partly from the pounding and partly from the humiliation of being taken anally in public.

The guard began to spasm and orgasm, his load filling Lyn's ass.

Lyn screamed as she could feel his load in her ass. The customers standing in line enjoyed the show, Lyn's nakedness, and the open anal sex act.

The guard pulled out of Lyn's ass to the applause led by Diane. His dick began to shrink and he pulled his pants back up. Lyn stood against the counter recognizing her nudity trying to cover up her crotch.

Larry got up on top of the check-out counter and announced, "Did you folks enjoy the show? Well we always got something going on at Poonannies. Tell your friends about us and remember we got it here and for private parties."

Diane threw Lyn her t-shirt, shorts, and sandals. The purchase from today's little shopping extravaganza were no where to be seen.

On wobbly legs, Diane made Lyn get dressed in front of everyone. They both climbed the steps in unison, Diane holding Lyn's arm.

"Today was a day of firsts' for you Lynie," Diane started the conversation.

"Let's see, your first black, first sex shop nudity, first anal… oops, sorry that was a second," Diane giggling at her own error. "But a first for black anal." Diane laughed at her own correction to her mistaken fact.

The got to the black Mercedes and Diane threw Lyn a towel for her to sit on. "I don't want any of his spunk on my leather seats, got it blondie," Diane warned Lyn.

The drive back to Chagrin River was quiet and quick. Diane played the radio and did nothing to Lyn on the ride home.

Diane did volunteer one comment and clarification she knew was bothering Lyn. "Remember Martha from the country club? Well, she was bad-mouthing me in town and I just couldn't have that now."

Lyn looked wide-eyed at Diane as she continued.

"Martha agreed to live out her fantasies with me and that is why you saw her in the gloryhole section of Poonannies. When you saw Larry talking to me before, he told me that Martha had so much cum in her, that she chucked some of it up."

Lyn gagged slightly. Diane laughed.

The Mercedes pulled into Diane's drive and stopped. Lyn was ready to jump out and run home, ready to rinse out the events of the day from her body and mind. "Hold on Lyn, tomorrow night there is a special get together for some of my friends. I want you to join us for the evening."

Lyn was about to protest but Diane cut her off. Grabbing Lyn's hands, Diane continued, "I know Mark is out of town and the girls have cheerleaders get together. The boys will be over the Jackson's for the weekend talking about next week's game. So I don't want you to waste a free evening. Be at this address at 7 PM. Sharp!"

Lyn looked at the note. She read the address and recognized it as the country club. The engraved invitation also said 'Business Attire'. Maybe this one will be legit Lyn thought.

Lyn responded with, "Alright I'll be there."

To be continued…