Lyndsey's Lunch

Story Info
Lyndsey meets her Master for lunch.
1.3k words
4.04
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyndsey stood behind the door waiting for what seemed like hours with abated breath for him to leave so she could go to his office to take her place. She felt the sweat drip down between her breasts where her nipples were erect with excitement and anticipation. She trembled when a member of the office would walk close to the door. She gasped quietly, startled when he appeared suddenly on the other side of the door. She craved to reach out and touch him, instead she bites down on her knuckle to keep from doing that. He turned looking at the door as if he sensed her there waiting, trembling with need for him. He grinned his wicked grin of things to come. She heard his sharp intake of breath as he does when he smells their musky scents surrounding them.

They both know she is there behind the door, yet he breathes out moving off down the long hall to the CEO's office for the meeting he had to have this day. She waits patiently for the sound of the door closing before moving out from behind the door. Her hand shook as she raised it to wipe her brow, when she realized he had smelled her perfume. How had she forgotten not to wear it, she did not know. It is both the favorite for her. She moves slowly peeking out in the hall to be sure no receptionist nor a secretary was walking around. On shaky legs, she moves quickly down to his office silently closing the door behind her, breathing deeply to slow the erratic beating of her heart.

Smiling, she walks further into the room, taking in his scent that makes her body quiver with a need for his touch. She runs her red long elegant nails over the top of his desk where he had her spread eagle more time than not, feasting on her for his personal lunch. Shivering, she wraps her arms around her middle wanting him to be in the room with her so badly, that the ache within is ready to explode and would from either the sound of his voice or the look he can give with his golden eyes.

She makes her way across the room to the small bathroom, turning on the water. She splashes her cheeks with cool water to soothe her over heated skin, knowing she will be waiting awhile before he comes to her. She looks up into the mirror to see her vibrant blue eyes staring back at her, taunting her with the arousal and lust boiling in them. She would love to rip her clothes off right there on the marble floor to masturbate to end the fierce need within. Sighing, she dries her hands to slowly turn back inside his office.

She looks around again, making her way to the small refrigerator to grab a water. The cool air inside flows softly across her face as she grabs the wine instead of the water. She leans up and grabs two glasses, filling them with the wine before making her way across the carpeted flooring to sit and wait on the couch. She looks over the floor and shivers violently with reaction as she recalls the first time she came to the office to see him. She was so nervous and frightened, she stumbled in the office landing on her ass before he could get around his desk to catch her. She looked into his laughing eyes to fall back laughing with him. His eyes gold as they were took on a glittering hue as she locked on them and grew silent.

The gasp that escaped her throat came out in a soft growl surprising the both of them. She recalled the shiver that shook his body as he leaned in and kissed her greedily, taking her breath from her. He removed his lips as her eyes remained closed still feeling him all over them. She opened them slowly to see him closing and locking the door. He turned, making his way back to her as he began untying his necktie, looking at her as the prey he was starved for. She took a deep exhilarating breath letting it out slowly only to catch again as he began to undo his belt then the button to slowly slide down and unzip his pants. She could not breathe, her lungs failed to work as her heart raced furiously as wetness puddled between her thighs.

She shook from the intensity of that very moment as he came to stand over her towering in his height and slowly watched him bend down on his knees, grabbing her right leg in his large hand pulling it wide open for his viewing. Gasping out loud, then being quieted with a gag being placed over her lips, she turned to see his smiling eyes. He knew what she was thinking and surprising her since she did not hear him enter the room.

He grabbed her pulling her from the chair and lying his hand along her thigh, pushing her skirt up higher and higher to inspect her. He ran his fingers on the inside of her thigh gathering the moisture and then smearing it all over the both thighs, down to her knees to slowly moving back up to her heated core. There he delved deeply within her moving them in and out in a fast furious pace as she cried out behind the gag begging him for his cock instead of his fingers. He just smiled and moved away from her, wiping his fingers on his slacks and motioning for her to join him at his desk. She followed and laid across his desk as soon as he cleared it off.

She heard him rummaging in the desk drawer and knew he found the flogger he kept there for these occasions. She whimpered as he caressed between her legs sliding his fingertips over her hot lips. She arched her back wanting more then screaming loud as the first strike hit her clit, making tears fall from her eyes, as he grabbed a fist full of her hair pulling her up slightly. She felt him pressing his cock against her thighs making her body throb and hum with relinquished need.

She cried out more as he brought the flogger down on her clit and her ass, making them red and flaming with heat. He stops suddenly moving back dropping his pants to the floor as he thrusts his hips slamming his cock into her. Her inner walls tighten on him, caressing as he slides deeply in and out. Her body quivers in wild need squirming as he takes his slave. He knows the office can and does hear her muffled cries as she continues doing. He enjoys the excitement as it brings such delicious pleasure it has him gasping and growling deeply as neither of them can stop now as they both explode in unison. He stops leans in to kiss her back then biting down as the tradition they have with each other. He smacks her burning ass as he removes himself. She gets up, turns as he takes the gag off while she gets on her knees taking him deep in her hot mouth cleaning him.

She has to wear his seed on her thighs for all to see as it drips and conglomerates staying where it is. She finishes his cleaning as he reaches down grabbing a fistful of hair pulling her up for a very hot kiss that leaves her breathless. He then opens the door, shoving her out, slamming it behind her. She smiles wide and walks with pride as the receptionist looks upon her with her jaw on the floor. Her laughter is heard as she gets on the elevator to head to the garage and home to await her Master.