Lynette Loves Her Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynette drops her purse and the bag in her bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable in here. I'm going to grab us some refreshments."

She heads to the kitchen while I look around her bedroom. There's a queen size bed with an old-time headboard. It's looks like it is solid mahogany with spiral columns. A few candles are placed around the room on high dressers. I take Lynette's advice and make myself comfortable, lighting all the candles in the room before I turn off the overhead light. Time to get comfortable. First, off comes my shoes and socks followed by my pants. I take off my shirt and pull the bed covers down. I fluff up her pillows and plop down on the bed laying against the headboard. Yep, I am comfortable. Except for my cock, it's rock hard and making a tent out of my boxers.

Lynette comes in with two glasses of wine and chocolate. She left her lab coat behind and is decked out in her red corset and black silk stockings. Her breasts are like huge headlights focused in my direction.

"Well, don't you look comfortable. Here, have some wine."

She hands me a glass of wine and we toast our evening. She takes a few sips of wine and puts her glass on the nightstand.

"Now I am going to show you what I have in the bag. Are you up for some fun?"

I nod my head as I sip the wine. Lynette reaches into the bag and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. She looks me in the eye with her evil grin. It's a look I'm getting used to.

"Whoa, what have you got in mind, lady?"

"Just a little warm up activity. I hope you're game. Do you want a safe word if case you need me to stop?"

"No, I trust you."

"Good. Now, hand me your glass and put your hands up against the headboard. This won't hurt a bit."

Lynette grabs my wrist and secures my right hand to the post. She leans over to lock my other hand and I take the opportunity to lick her breast. She locks me in place and backs away.

"It's not feeding time young man. Keep that tongue in your mouth."

The next five minutes just blow my mind. Lynette pulls down my boxers, releasing my seven-inch staff. I flex my cock and it waves through the air. She reaches into her magic bag of tricks and pulls out a cock ring with a bottle of lube. Lynette pours some lotion all over my hard shaft and slathers it around with her hand. She places the cock ring over my glans and pushes it all the down to the base of my cock. I immediately get harder. I feel her soft lips on my cock as she bends over and sucks a few inches of man meat. Lynette runs her tongue around my cock as she sucks and then releases me.

"Mmm, I have been wanting to do that since I first laid eyes on you at the beach. I'm going to love using this cock. I love the vanilla lube I brought. So tasty. Maybe I'll let you use some on my pussy."

Lynette leaves me hanging. My cock throbs and my glans begins to darken with excitement. She reaches into her bag again and this time pulls out a butterfly vibrator.

"This is going to be fun. Don't worry, I won't let you get blue balls. I'll make sure you get your first orgasm soon. Geez, your cock is so big. Do you like my butterfly? It's going to make my pussy feel so good."

Lynette steps into the straps and adjusts the vibrator so it is flush against her cunt lips. The large plastic insect looks a bit obscene against her full bush of hair. The sex toy has a hand held remote to regulate the speed. She turns it on and the butterfly comes to life, buzzing her inner labia.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this."

Lynette hands me a piece of chocolate, climbs up on the bed on the opposite side and faces me. She turns up the speed of her vibrator and basks in the sensation. Meanwhile, my cock is standing up straight and wavering back and forth. My shaft throbs as the cock ring creates a tight grip. The veins on my cock pulsate.

Lynette looks at me through glassy eyes, "Are you ready to cum?"

"Ready to cum? You're all the way over there and I'm chained to the headboard."

She smiles and extends her feet toward my crotch, and then it registers. Lynette is going to give me a foot job. She cradles my shaft with her arches and presses her feet together. The silk stockings slide up and down my seven inches creating a sublime feeling that I have never experienced before. My cock throbs like never before. Lynette spins the dial on her remote one more notch and increases the buzz on her pussy. Her feet press harder against my shaft.

"Oh, gawd Rob, we are both going to cum quickly. My pussy has been on fire all evening. This butterfly is getting me so wet and I can feel you throb. Cum for me baby, don't hold back."

It only requires a few more strokes of her silk covered soles to take me over the edge. I cum fast and I cum hard. Several spurts of jizz ejaculate from the tip of my cock and shoot up six inches into the air, landing on Lynette's toes and feet. Her stockings are covered in goo. My head is spinning.

Lynette scoots up toward me and pushes her toes close to my face. I inhale the sweet scent of my cum. She pushes further, and I find myself sucking her toes. I lick the sperm from her stockings and continue sucking each toe in turn. I return to her big toe and suck harder.

"Oh, my gawd, that feels amazing. My feet are so sensitive. Keep sucking, I'm going to cum. My pussy is so wet, the butterfly is right on my clit. Oh fuck."

By the time I clean her foot, Lynette erupts with her first orgasm of the evening. She grabs her sex toy and pulls it in tight between her legs. Her thighs are covered in cum. Lynette switches off the vibrator and lays back on the bed for several minutes catching her breath. My eyes are riveted on her body. Her breasts rise and fall with each breath. The cock ring keeps my shaft standing straight. I wish I could reach down and stroke myself, but my hands are secure.

"Whew, that was intense. Wow, I love having my toes sucked, I never knew. I am so wet."

Lynette gathers herself and crawls off the bed. She rummages around her bag and pulls out another toy. She holds it up for my inspection and my eyes bug out. She is holding a four-inch butt plug and I don't think it's for her. Lynette sees my trepidation and nods her head up and down.

"Yes, it's for you. If you agree, you get my pussy. Your decision. Remember, I offered you a 'safe' word."

The thought of eating her cunt and sucking her clit outweighs my reluctance to get plugged. I nod my head which puts a smile on her face. I rationalise that I've been plugged once, I can handle it again. But then my neighbor, Denise, filled me with a small two-inch plug. I give Lynette permission to do her thing. She kneels up on the bed between my outstretched legs, butt plug in one hand and vanilla lube in the other. Lynette pours some lube on my shaft and uses her tongue to spread the lotion around. She holds me by my shaved balls.

"I love your cock. I promise to give you a proper blowjob before the night is over."

She drips more lube on her fingers and moves them along my ass crease, paying close attention to my O-ring. Lynette pushes her index finger into my tight sphincter. She pulls back and inserts a second finger to loosen me up enough for the butt plug. I feel her fingers twist around in my backdoor. She pulls her fingers out and lines up the plug with my tight ring. With one quick push, the four-inch butt plug stretches my rear and slides into place. I feel very full as my prostate is pressed.

Lynette is satisfied with her handiwork and stands up on the mattress. She straddles my head to position her full bush within inches of my lips. I open my mouth to accept her pussy as she squats down. My tongue snakes out to lick her wet slit. My first taste is delightful.

Lynette grabs the headboard and presses her cunt into my face. Her soft curls tickle my nose as my tongue separates her inner labia. Her pussy is very wet. I lick up and down, gathering as much of her nectar as I can. With my wrists secured by the hand cuffs, I must rely on my lips and tongue to satisfy Lynette.

My head is trapped between the headboard and her thighs. Once again, I am in the midst of pussy heaven. The thick thatch of brunette curls that covers her mound surrounds my face. I can't get enough of her soft, downy pubic hair. I lick all around her fur covered outer lips. It's a thick forest of delight. I search out the wet crevice between her inner lips and follow the trail of pussy juice. My target is the hard knob at the top of her slit. I'm on a treasure hunt for her pink pearl.

Lynette pulls back, "So, do you like my furry pussy, Rob?"

She slides her fingers over her mound and they disappear within the long curls of hair.

"I adore my luxurious mop. When I go to the salon for my mani pedi, I always and have thighs and ass waxed. My cosmetician calls the curls my Muff Puff. She loves to run her fingers through my hair, but every time she leaves me hanging, and I must go home to masturbate. I should make her eat my pussy for a happy ending if she wants to play with my Muff Puff."

I weave my way through her Muff Puff to locate her inner labia and use my tongue to part her lips. In my quest for her clitoris' I lap up her sweet juices and dart my tongue deep into her pink flesh. I love eating Lynette's pussy. When I locate the center of nerve endings, I attack it with the tip of my tongue. I focus all my energy on her clit and attempt to bring her to another climax. As I lick, her lovely gash opens and glistens with moisture. Soon Lynette is moaning and breathing deep as her orgasm builds.

"Oh yes, uh huh, uh huh. Fuuuccckkkkk,"

Lynette presses her thighs into my face searching for release. She churns out lots of girl juice which covers my cheeks and chin. I feel some cum drip down onto my chest. I extend my tongue to lick her smooth inner thighs and the wet skin all around her dense jungle. I feel her clit throb against my tongue, so I press harder and move it in a circular motion. Lynette screams out as her climax rushes over her. Her legs spasm and her pussy throbs. She holds onto the headboard to keep from collapsing. Lynette's breasts swell and shake free from her red corset. Her dark nipples are erect. I ease off her clitoris and as she rides out this intense orgasm.

"Oh, gawd Rob, you tongue is magic. My orgasms just seem to get better and better. Thank you."

Lynette lowers herself down my chest and belly. She searches out my erection, grabs my shaft and centers my tip against her open gash. She slides the rest of the way down and impales her pink flesh on my lance. I feel her heat immediately.

"Your thick cock feels so good, I knew it would. Gawd, you fill me up. When I watched you fuck Denise at the beach, I knew I wanted your cock and now I have it, I have all of you. It's just like I imagined."

Lynette sits squarely on my lap with my shaft buried to the hilt. The cock ring has my cock harder and thicker than ever. I can feel the difference. I hope she can too. She presses her D-cup tits into my chest.

Lynette begs, "Suck my hard nipples Rob."

She sits up and pushes her boobs into my face. I suck her right nipple and gently scrape my teeth along her flesh. Lynette presses her breast into me, nearly suffocating me. She pulls back a bit and allows me to switch to her left breast. I kiss and suck and lick her round orb.

As I feast on Lynette's tits, she settles down and grinds her pussy into me. She gets into a gentle rhythm up and down, massaging my cock with her tight muscles. I maintain contact with her tits as she throws her head back. She increases the pace of her movement, bouncing up and down on my cock. My mind jumps back to the day on the beach when Denise and I watched Lynette bounce up and down on her friend's cock. She is using the same movements on me.

"That's it baby, fill my pussy with your thick cock. There's only one cock that gets to play in mama's Muff Puff; this one, my seven inches of pleasure."

Lynette controls the motion as she grinds down into me. My hands are tied. She pulls her nipple from my lips and searches for another kiss. Our lips lock together. She darts her tongue into my mouth as her breathing picks up. She is climbing to another climax, and so am I. My cock is hot and wet from her inner flesh. She squeezes her pussy each time she drops down on me.

"Rob, your cock feels so good; it's so big and so hard. I'm going to make you shoot your load deep in my cunt."

She is ready to take us both over the edge. She is huffing and puffing as she rocks up and down and back and forth. I feel my juices boil over and am ready to cum. Lynette is right there with me. She holds on to the headboard and pushes down hard on my cock. I jerk up and send my jizz deep into her. My cock throbs as the pleasure rolls through our bodies once again. Lynette's breasts flatten against my chest and her lips mash against mine. Our tongues intertwine as I feel her pussy pulsate around my shaft.

"Yeah, fill me up with cum. I love your hot seed in my pussy. Keep pumping."

Lynette slides easily up and down my shaft assisted by our combined juices. I remain helpless with my hands tied. She slows down as we enjoy the results of our first fuck. She is so good. I want to continue into the night.

"Gawd Lynette, you are amazing. Your pussy drained me, but my cock is still so hard. This cock ring is keeping me hard. I want more of you. Release me and let me take you doggy style."

I may have hit a sweet spot for Lynette because she pulls up and I slide out of her dripping gash. She bends over and cleans my shaft with her lips. Lynette presses the cock ring down to make sure it's s still secure and still in place as she laps up our cum. She presses a button on the handcuff and it releases. My hands are free, and I reach out to her tan breasts, squeezing her D-cups with both hands. I pinch and twist her chocolate brown nipples, before we get off the bed. I stand on wobbly knees and bend Lynette over the bed. I resist the temptation to secure her wrists to the headboard.

I think I have one more orgasm left in me and line up behind Lynette. I grab my shaft and press it against her rear crease. I slide back and forth over her tight little O-ring.

"Mmm, that feels good. Rob, fuck my ass. Stick that big dick in my backdoor. Fill me up like that butt plug fills you up."

I wasn't expecting that from Lynette, but I'm not going to pass up such a great opportunity. I continue to slide back and forth along her crease, getting her ass primed. I could use a little more lubrication on my shaft, so I slide my cock between her wet labia. I enter her pussy for a few strokes, gathering more of her lady juice. As I slide in and out, I press my index finger against her tight sphincter and push. My finger slides all the way in her anal passage. Lynette's backdoor loosens and prepares for my seven-inches.

I pull my finger from her hole and replace it with my cock. I push firmly, feeling her tight ring resist at first and then opens. My spongy glans pops in. As I lean into her round bubble butt, my shaft slowly disappears. Her tight sheath envelopes my meat.

Lynette gasps, "Uggghhh."

I press my hips against her ass cheeks and hold my position for us to get accustomed to the tight fit. I reach around and grab onto her hanging tits. My hands roll over her erect nipples. They are as hard as my cock. She loves the feeling of having her hole filled. When I'm as deep as I can go, I stop and enjoy the tight confines of Lynette's anal canal. She loves the feeling of her ass being stretched. It's comfortable, as if my cock should be here all the time. Her ass tightens around my dick as we work toward another orgasm. I feel myself getting close as my cock grows larger with each stroke. Her moaning gets louder as I fuck her ass faster. She squeezes her ass muscles around my shaft.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass hard now."

I don't have to be told twice and begin to pound in and out of Lynette. Every inch of my seven is buried in her clinching hole. Lynette works hard to milk my cum.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Gawd, you are taking care of my pussy and ass. I'm going to cum again."

Lynette pushes back into me as she cums. Her sphincter clenches my shaft and I feel her bottom throb with each spasm. Her legs shake and nearly buckle. Her ass orgasm is intense. It's enough to drive me over the edge.

I tense up and feel my balls tighten. I holler as I push deep and my cum travels from my balls, up my shaft and out the tip of my cock. I pour my hot jizz deep into Lynette's ass. She moans when she feels my hot cum splatter inside her canal. My climax continues for several moments until there is nothing left to give. I grunt one last time before I collapse against Lynette, pressing her into the mattress, totally spent.

We remain motionless for several minutes. Our breathing is short and quick. Sweat covers our bodies. My cock remains lodged in Lynette's ass while I soften. In short order I slip from within the warm confines of her anal passage. Her O-ring tightens immediately capturing all my semen.

Lynette starts to giggle, "Wow Rob, that was some good lovin'. I think I'm finally worn out."

"That's good because I don't know if I can get it up anymore."

I pull up from Lynette, sit on the bed and slip off the cock ring from my deflated shaft.

"Bend over Rob and I'll remove the butt plug. You're a good sport for letting me try out all my toys.

"I hope you don't have anything else in your magic bag of tricks?"

"I sure do. I have a cock ring with a bullet vibrator attached. It's supposed to stimulate my clit when you plunge into my pussy. We can try it tomorrow when we have more energy. I don't have to be at work until five, so I plan to keep you captive until then."

"We can talk about it in the morning."

"And I have a few more vibrators, a six-inch butt plug and a strap on. Maybe I can talk you into one of those. I'm told that a hand job while you are being pegged is a pretty intense orgasm."

"You're the third lady to suggest that to me."

"Or maybe we can talk Denise into a threesome. I would love to play with those huge boobs and try out my strap-on with her."

"I think that can be arranged. We had a threesome at her house with a lady that works with her. It was amazing. She has a strap-on that she wanted to use on me; but I put it on and fucked her co-worker, Julie."

"You're so bad; climb into bed. I'll go wash our toys and then we'll shower in the morning before you take me to breakfast. There's a new place on Grand Avenue that is supposed to have killer omelets.

"Lynette, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

12