Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 16

Story Info
After she presented Leif with the blankets...
3.5k words
4.56
16.7k
6
0

Part 16 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

**

After she presented Leif with the blankets and pillows for the couch, she returned to her own room. She crawled into bed and turned the lights out. She stared at the ceiling in the dark. It had been a long time since she talked to God, but she felt the need to thank him somehow, for sending Leif into her life. She'd never been able to talk about the pain of being assaulted openly with anyone. She hadn't been able to talk about this to her mother, or anyone else in her life.

But, when Leif had grabbed her, and held her in his arms, she felt so incredibly safe, that it hadn't been difficult to tell him about her painful secret. And once she told him, he'd been so loving, and comforting, and understanding. And she'd never been treated that nicely and tender by anyone in her entire life. It made her feel comfortable and safe, and she was so overwhelmed with the feelings of safety and security, that she prayed that he was being honest, and forthright with everything that he'd promised her, the desire to be hers forever, because she now felt like she couldn't endure what would happen if he took away that delightful blanket of security that he'd draped over her.

She certainly did not want to smother him, but he made her feel powerful feelings of safety, security, and love, and she wanted to bask in the glow of these feelings. And she also felt terribly sorry for running from him for so long, and putting him at arms length even though he'd continually and patiently tried to get to know her. All she could do was hope to make it up to him each and every day that they were together. The sweet man didn't even seem to mind that she had sexual hangups, and was scared of intercourse. How could he like her so much already? Maybe he even loved her? She sure as hell loved Lief! She wanted to be serious with him too, and his revelation had made her feel safe to trust him with her feelings, and feel sorry she doubted him before.

He seemed heaven sent from up above! She fell asleep so soundly, wishing she was nestled in his arms, the way she was when he held her in his lap earlier.

***

Lynn woke up early the next morning to fix him breakfast. Admitting her strange past, and even the trauma of her first relationship had been cathartic. And even the truth hadn't scared him away. He'd been so loving. So comforting. She now knew more than ever before she'd meant those words she said when his hand was moving gently, heavenly under her dress.

He was just too sexy! And sweet. And yes, she loved him. She didn't want to scare him away, but she needed to work up her courage, and let him know, they might have just met, but him, making her feel so safe and secure, and being passionate and sexy like that, met a lot to her, and it hadn't been an accident she'd screamed the words I love you during her pleasure. It had been on purpose before she even realized it.

And she wanted to know what made that handsome man tick. He seemed to be very gentle, and patient, but he had a firm side. He wasn't a pushover. She liked that. He forced her to confront herself, and she'd needed that jolt of reality. She liked everything about him, even that blonde messy hair of his. She wondered how he washed those dreads of his. Whatever he did to them smelled heavenly.

He lay on her couch, and he looked like a cherub to Lynne when he slept. She'd never really watched any man sleeping that deeply before. He looked like an angel with those blonde dreadlocks. She moved closer so she was standing right over him. He was sleeping so deeply he thought she wouldn't notice. He was so handsome with his chiseled face. Even his eyelashes were deep blonde. Those blonde eyelashes fascinated her. She couldn't deny that.

He must have gotten hot overnight, because he threw off his covers, and he lay flat on his back. He was wearing a white undershirt, and she could see that he had thick biceps even though he was thin. And he had two tattoos. One on each arm. One looked like a sun god. The other was a music staff. They were so sexy on him. She wanted to lick both of his tattoos.

Wanted to lick those thick looking nipples through his undershirt. The sweeter he was, the gentler he was, the way he held her when she cried, when he was patient, the more she liked who he was, the hornier it seemed to make her. She'd never wanted to lick a man before!

Only in her fantasies before. But she wanted to lick Leif in real life. Suck him too! Maybe if she couldn't get the sex part right she could suck him good at least. And maybe he would like that..the way she liked how his hands were under her skirt. As they got to know each other. And in time.

For now, she remembered the words of her Grandmother. The way to a man's heart was through his stomach- corny though it seemed, her Creole grandmother had recipes for everything. And, she wanted to find her way deeper into Leif's heart. She already knew he was serious about her, from the words that he spoke the previous evening. She prayed that he would not betray her trust, or grow frustrated with her, and, those issues she'd raised. But she'd warned him, so now he knew.

She wore simple sweatpants and her worn, faded, oscar the grouch t-shirt. If he really wanted to be her man, he'd see her in sweats eventually. And, she didn't want to mess up her clothes cooking. If he acted like he really thought she was scruffy she would change into something a little bit cuter.

After all the emotion of last night, and the crazy shit she put him through she wanted to make him a breakfast fit for a king.

She made walnut pancakes. She made them heart shaped, and she hoped that he didn't think that was too over the top and corny.

She also fried up some bacon for him, and started on the coffee.

***

Leif awoke to the smell of breakfast. The smell of the breakfast was so good it awoke his senses. He didn't sleep well last night. It wasn't because Lynn's couch was uncomfortable. He couldn't sleep because he'd started to care about her so much, and he hated that her first man had screwed her up so bad. Well no wonder she was so reluctant and wanted to run from him.

She seemed vibrant, and sensual, didn't really seem like she had hangups, as much as she'd had a lousy lover who did not treat her the way a real man should. If she was dry and shit, no wonder she hated intercourse. And what a tragedy, a woman as beautiful and sexy as her, not liking intercourse.

He wanted to teach her to crave his cock, and take it any way she wanted it. Fast or slow, deep or barely inside her.

He'd always be gentle and tender until she requested otherwise. He felt like he could teach her to enjoy his hardness in time. But...it started off teaching her how to enjoy other things. Sensual touches, and kisses. Making her ache for it. Sucking and licking those full sexy lips of hers. Kissing that long graceful neck of hers until she creamed her panties. Then when she creamed her panties, kiss and suck those sexy little lower lips of her until she screamed for more. That was the way to make her crave his entry. Just like when her lips trembled open when he suckled and licked her lips so good. She'd even moan, the girl was sexy, steamy as hell she just needed the right teacher.

What the hell had the last guy been doing! No matter, Leif was ever so glad that whoever this idiot was, he was a lousy lay, and a lousy boyfriend. And now, he could show her what real lovemaking, and yes, even real love felt like.

He'd been thinking about what he could teach her, show her on the couch, last night, instead of sleeping. He got a hard on so hard it ached. He hadn't felt like that in a long time, and the only reason he didn't pull out his dick and start stroking it, was that he was scared she might wake up in the middle of the night. If she caught him beating it, she would be terrified and ask him to leave, he was certain.

Or maybe he read her wrong, and with patient instruction, she'd be learning to ride him. But he was certain it was the former, and not the latter.

In any case, he couldn't help that she was sexy, and beautiful, and he felt hot, aching and hard when he thought of her. Not making love to her until she was really ready was going to be the hardest thing he ever had to do. But he'd do it with joy, because he loved her. It was those thoughts that had brought him into a fitful sleep, to be awoken to the smell of breakfast.

He was happy she was up, and breakfast smelled great.

"Man. Smells good. I haven't had a good home cooked breakfast in a while. At least a few years," he added getting up and stretching.

"Well you'll eat like a king today. You deserve it," she added softly.

"I guess I do, because you were a little mean, but, after this we're even beautiful," he added.

He walked over into her little kitchenette area.

"How about my toothbrush? You said you had a guest toothbrush. Then, I can kiss you good morning," he added with a grin.

"It's in the bathroom. I left it on the sink. I'll fix a plate for you," she added softly.

He went into the bathroom.

He could tell she didn't get overnight visitors. All her girlie stuff was on the sink, pink razors, nail polish. Panty hose and a little bra hanging on the shower bar.

He didn't even know the beautiful little thing wore a bra sometimes. Every time he saw those sweet, small little breasts of hers, she went commando. He knew it was to make them look bigger, but he loved those little breasts. He couldn't wait to rub them gently and suck her little nipples, until she groaned with pleasure. His cock started to swell again. To make it go down, he thought of that disgusting ass mouse. Then he brushed his teeth. He brushed them well, he didn't want any yuck mouth or morning breath when he went in there to kiss her.

He returned to the kitchen.

He walked up to her, and put both his hands on her lovely waist.

"Just let me hold you for a second Lynne," he murmured softly.

He pulled her close to him in his arms, and she felt heavenly in his embrace, her soft, warm body. It had taken a lot of courage for her to reveal the pain of her past to him, and why she'd been so nervous, and skittish before. Now that he knew, he completely understood, and he wanted her to feel safe, happy, and comfortable in his arms. He wanted her to know that she might have been hurt before, but he would never, ever hurt her, as long as she was honest with him, and told him the truth about her feelings, and what she was going through. He wanted to show her love.

"I love the way you hold me in your arms like this Leif. When I sat in your lap yesterday, I felt so safe, just like I feel right now. I feel so safe it scares me," she whispered softly.

"I'm glad you felt safe sweetie. You're very safe with me. I won't ever hurt you sweetheart, you just need to tell me the truth about what you feel, how your heart hurts, or how your heart feels good with me, and don't ever lie to me sweetheart, or hide things. And I will keep you so safe," he added dotingly into her hair.

Damn he loved her so much! He wanted to tell her, but he didn't want to overwhelm her. She was just a sweet little confused angel. And he felt so lucky that he could be the man, the man that she needed, to show her love. And she was the woman that he needed, the woman that he needed to learn how to love. There had never been a more tender feeling in his soul than the feeling that he felt for Lynne right now. But the tender feelings, they increased the feelings of lust for her, the need for her, and the ache for her, and he didn't want to scare her, but he needed to be close to her physically. He couldn't help gazing at her with lust and desire. He moved out of her embrace to gaze at her lovely little shape.

She looked yummy and adorable in her little grey sweat pants and fuzzy slippers.

"Oscar the grouch huh? Is that you? Are you a grouch, is that why you are wearing that shirt," he teased.

The t-shirt was threadbare, like she wore it often, and if he really concentrated, he imagined that he could see the outlines of two dusky, pretty little nipples through the bare fabric. Oh Jesus did this little woman not know how sexy she was.

Lynne chuckled. Then the little snort.

"No...I'm....not a grouch okay. Okay, so I was a grouch last week, and I'm sorry. But...I love Sesame Street. I guess I need to grow up some but..."

"No you don't. I think it's cute," he murmured, and he kissed her lips very softly.

She might be a little immature, but he thought she was sweet and adorable as she was. She had such a pure heart. And she felt her emotions deeply. It attracted him to her.

"I think....I think you're cute too," she said with a chuckle.

She leaned into him, and kissed his lips softly the way he'd kissed hers.

He couldn't contain the desire to suck her ripe little lips, so he started in on them again, that full bottom lip, while her chin puckered into that little dimple.

She inflamed him, drove him insane.

Now he started suckling her top lip. He loved that one too with its pronounced little tip.

"It feels good when you suck my lips like that," she whimpered, pulling away from his kissing.

He gently trailed her throat with his thumb.

"I'm glad. It feels good to suck them. Full sexy lips Lynn. Don't....don't mind me," he murmured, because he could see her eyes glance furtively at his cock, swelling in his jeans.

She was scared of his cock. Scared he was going to hurt her. No wonder she tried to scurry away all those times when he first kissed her. He'd never hurt his sweet little Lynne.

"I'm not gonna hurt you sweetheart. Someone hurt you with it before sweetheart, but I'm not that man. Don't be scared of me. I find you really sexy, so my body will respond to what I feel, I might get hard...but I will not hurt you okay? We won't use that part of me until you say," he murmured, and he gently rubbed the small of her back.

"Oh....Okay...I've never felt so safe with anybody before. I never, I never told anyone about my past or, the rape, or anything. But I feel like I can trust you, It's really freeing," she said, and with the inflection of her voice, he could tell she was relieved.

He cherished being the first man to make her feel safe. The way she should always feel.

"The breakfast...is getting cold, let me fix you a plate," she added.

They ate heartily. They both were hungry.

Somewhere along the way he started to feed her.

And he purposefully got syrup on the pad of her lips, so he could suck it off.

She giggled, called him a bum and did the same thing to him, sucking it off.

Soon the breakfast was forgotten, and he'd pulled her into his lap, and they were kissing like teenagers. It felt so hot, and lusty, and good to Leif, because he was limited in how he could express his sensuality with her just yet. He didn't want to scare her. But he sure could kiss her, and it progressed from tender, to passionate, to erotic. He knew they must have kissed for a good hour, changing the tempo, varying the pressure, sharing the lead.

She moaned lustily into his mouth, especially when he'd stop and tease and suck those little lips of hers until she shivered.

Her little ass felt so hot in his lap, when he was cupping it while they kissed, and he wanted to rub her sweet little pussy so badly while they kissed, but he didn't want to scare her.

Finally, Leif and his throbbing cock couldn't take the temptation anymore.

"Let me wash the dishes sweetie. I think that's a little safer, than continuing with the kisses right now...go watch TV and relax," he added kissing her forehead.

The TV was down low as he washed the dishes and put them on the drainboard.

When he came around the corner, she quickly changed the station

"What Lynne, are you watching a porno...embarrassed for me to know," he teased sitting beside her on the couch.

As he sat beside her, he noticed she'd removed her slippers. Her feet were even cute to him. Damn it she'd made him lovesick.

He reached for her feet and pulled them into his lap.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a chuckle.

I thought this would be more comfortable for you," he teased.

"But my feet are ticklish," she chuckled, and she started to squirm and giggle.

Hearing her little giggly voice was hard, because it made him aroused and it made him wish she was giggling with joy and pleasure as he rocked gently within her.

"Leif baby please stop," she chuckled as he rubbed her insoles gently with his thumbs.

After a while her giggles subsided, and he gently started to rub her arches and heels with his thumb.

"Oh damn, that feels amazing," said Lynne.

"I'll stop it if you don't tell me what you were watching before? Porn? Those racist reporters on Fox News network? Religion stuff? Something you are ashamed of he teased," resting her feet in his lap.

"If I was ashamed of it, why would I watch it when you were in the kitchen?"

"If you weren't ashamed of it, why was the volume down low. I'll find out what it was, he teased, snatching the remote control,"

Then he simply clicked the last button.

"Awww..Lynne...you really do like Sesame Street don't you. I've never known a grown woman to watch Sesame Street. But it's cute," he teased tickling her chin.

"Are you laughing at me. Please, I bet you watch some crazy shit when you are alone in your apartment. Besides, Oscar the grouch has really changed throughout the years. He has wifi now...he has a laptop. And next week I bet he gets an iPhone," she said stifling her laughter.

"He lives in a garbage can. His priorities aren't in order. Living in a trash can with fucking wifi and a laptop...But, my buddies and I, we used to watch crazy shit like Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, and Today's special and smoke joints...that shit was amazing," said Leif.

Lynne laughed hysterically.

"No...what's fun is to smoke some grass and then go play some old ass games on Nintendo," said Lynne.

"Which Nintendo," said Leif.

"The oldest. The best. Eight Bit," she chuckled.

"Man, that is an old assed game. Wow. I told you before, you should like meet my brother. He's like ten years older than us. And you'd love him, because he knows all that old assed shit that you play," teased Leif.

"You wanna," she asked squinting at him.

At first, Leif thought she was asking if he wanted to have sex, and his maleness twitched.

"Do I wanna what beautiful," he asked. His voice had dropped a whole octave with desire.

He didn't think she meant sex...so soon...he could tell that she was still terrified of his cock.

"Wanna smoke some and play nintendo," she asked.

He knew he loved her, when he didn't feel disappointed that she wanted to smoke a dutchie and play Nintendo. It was fun just being around her, let alone when he was kissing, holding, and fondling the sexy little creature.

And he'd never felt like this before.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers