Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 18

Story Info
He knew he had to go back to his place.
7.1k words
4.68
19.6k
8

Part 18 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Finally, after a week, he knew he had to go back to his place.

"No....I don't want you to go Leif!" she cried when he was at her door with his guitar, and the duffle bag containing her clothes.

She sounded like an adorable, spoiled little girl. He didn't want to go either.

"Hey, I don't want to go either Lynne, but I've got laundry piled up. I'm really running out of clothes. I need to feed my fish. I bet they might be dead. But none of that shit matters as much as seeing what's in my mailbox. I know I have bills to pay. Don't make it harder than it has to be honey. I'll be gone for a day or so, tie up my shit, and I can spend the night again darlin' as long as you want," he added stroking her chin, and it's adorable dimple.

"I know. But...God, I love being with you...come back soon okay. Maybe in a few days...and spend a few nights," she added softly at the door.

"Of course honey. Believe me this is as hard on me as it is on you. I'll call you when I get home okay," he added kissing her forehead.

He shut the door, and walked down the steps.

He was so damn sad he felt a lump in his throat. What the hell was wrong with him? She wasn't dead. He'd probably be spending the night again in an evening, two evenings tops. He couldn't stay away from her and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. She was coming faster, and harder now, and frankly, he wasn't going to wait too much longer to start burying his face in her legs. He'd only been waiting so long because he wanted to gradually introduce her to things, so she didn't feel overwhelmed, and so that she learned the skills he was teaching her, very well.

Teaching her. She was such a good little student, coming fast, coming hard, licking her own sweet juices and sharing them eagerly with him. He didn't even need to ask her to taste every time; now sometimes she sucked his fingers as soon as he was through, and fed him the flavor from her own sweet mouth like she was sharing honey with him. His cock ached at the thought as he walked down all those damn steps.

But then, he started thinking about waking up alone tomorrow morning. None of Lynne's fabulous breakfasts. None of the spirited debates over the morning paper. No teasing and tickling her and painting her toenails. None of her old ass video games. No serenading her on the guitar. No listening to her sing to him. No playing with her tender, juicy little pussy while she made him feel like a hero, crying and moaning her undying love.

And he couldn't do it.

He turned around and marched up all those damn stairs.

He banged on the door so loud and fast he must have started her because she peeped through the lock.

"It's Leify baby, don't be scared," he called lovingly.

And she opened the door.

He put his hand on her shoulder, possessively.

"I...I don't want to....I don't...I can't stand it..."

"Can't stand what babe? What's wrong?" asked Lynne confused.

"Pack yourself a week's worth of clothes. Bring all of the shit you need. Of course if you leave something important we can come back here and grab it real quick, but bring the shit you need for a week...I can't stand to be without you. You're coming back to my place today, for a week. Get all the shit you need," he added.

Lynne let out a started chuckle. Then she grinned and said.

"I'll grab my stuff as fast as I can," and she leaned up and impulsively kissed his cheek.

Her face was red and flushed with love. Just like his heart was.

***

This thing with Leif was like a whirlwind. He was tender, sexy, sweet and handsome and everything she dreamed she wanted in a man. It was so good, she was scared and delighted.

She'd never been in love before, and she was beginning to understand that a lot of people thought they were in love, but they didn't understand that deep, passionate love that combined the sensual with the romantic, and even that deep friendship.

She was so lucky that he'd walked in that club to watch her sing. He was so demonstrative and sweet with his love. Maybe because he was such a free spirited hippie. Maybe because he was perfect for her in every way. They did sometimes play up the differences in their races, but, only lovingly in the context of the things they craved. He craved her sweet buttery black skin complexion, and she craved his dreamy blue eyes, and blonde eyelashes. But there was no static or issues due to the differences. She was in fact, surprised at how easy and natural it was to love him. Made no difference that he was a white man, and she a black woman. At this point, it just made it spicy, and fun...a taste of difference, but a deep heart and soul connection.

But Leif, was a dream. None of the men she knew sang to their women while playing the guitar. Rubbed their feet. Sucked their toes. Painted her toenails. Went to bed just to cuddle. Patient and took his time. Made sure she finished so good! Just with his hands, because he knew she wanted to take it slow. Did all those sexy, nasty and erotic things with her juices. The way she was raised, she thought men didn't like that taste or smell. But her tender, sexy white boy loved her taste, and her smell.

Now she knew that not all men were repulsed by women's juices. Leif acted like he craved licking his fingers when they were through. And that he wanted her to do it too. She liked that he was freaky and nasty, it felt like nothing would be forbidden between the two of them as she "learned" from him. He liked calling it that, affectionately when they played sensually. It could be their own personal playground of warmth, good feelings pleasure and orgasms.

He didn't even want her to touch him yet because he knew she had traumatic experiences with sex and wanted to ease her into stuff.

And she'd almost ruined that shit in the beginning by being scared he was a casanova. Imagine she'd almost fucked up the whole thing by being so afraid of him. And she'd be missing out on the biggest joy of her life. She was so glad he'd talked sense into her, and told her about herself on that rainy night. The two of them laughed about it now. He'd even taken to calling her little Ms. Faucet in private, as an endearing term about how wet she got. But because she knew he loved her, and how wet she got the teasing didn't bother her. It was so loving...I love my little Ms. Faucet, and she giggled and blushed when he teased her.

Sometimes even now, she felt that he was too good to be true and she was scared that he would leave.

She woke up in the middle of the night sometimes checking to see that he would be there and she hadn't dreamed him up. Sometimes, she almost pinched herself when she was close to him. In some ways, it felt like he was giving so much more than she was, because she'd been so damaged, by how she was raised, the upbringing, and Martin. He spent a lot of loving time undoing that damage, by showing her kindness, and care, and being patient and loving.

And, even though she still felt scared to try sex again, she wanted to overcome her fears.

When she could, she treated Leif like a King, since he treated her like a Queen.

"Keep his belly full and his balls empty...you'll be engaged to that fool by summer," that's what Janelle had teased with a laugh whenever she talked about Leif.

She made sure his belly was full.

She wasn't doing good with the balls empty part, because he wouldn't let her...wouldn't let her rub his penis...wouldn't even let her see it yet.

Didn't want to "empty" his balls with her until she wasn't scared of his penis, so they would both enjoy it.

She dreamed about him "emptying his balls" in her, and she told him so, but he told her, she wasn't ready yet, he knew it. She’d been abused before, and they should take it slow. But the man was a saint. He did not complain and said instead...

"Aching for you is going to make it the best sex and orgasm I have ever had. I've never wanted anything as much as I've wanted to make love to you- I can wait...when I finally come inside you, I'll probably die with pleasure from all the lusty build up," and he'd chuckled.

She was still working on the balls empty. But she did a good job with the belly full. He ate hungry seconds and occasional thirds of all the meals that she cooked. He praised her cooking lavishly, and now he had favorite treats he asked her to make for him.

But he'd never tasted her Grandmother's shrimp gumbo, a creole recipe, and she knew, it was to die for. So she looked forward to fixing him this special lunch.

And she brought him his slippers, the morning paper, and a beer, since they were spending a lazy saturday afternoon in doors.

***


Whatever she was cooking in the kitchen smelled good as hell. She’d been at his apartment for two weeks. Every time she started to go home, he just didn’t want her to go. So they kept going back to her house to get her changes of clothes. They also went every few days to water her little garden on the stoop, and to check to see that she hadn’t gotten any bills. But, he loved having her in his apartment. His apartment was quite a bit nicer than hers, even though it was a one bedroom.

And, he got his first inkling about how pervasive racism could be. Lynne was paying more for a smaller apartment with much older appliances in this trendy upscale neighborhood that they both called home. The cynical side of him thought that the increased price was to price African-Americans out of the neighborhood. He’d wanted to take the landlord before the fair housing commission, she shouldn’t be paying more. Lynne was angry and told him to drop it, she didn’t want to make waves, and she also had seen a similar issue where the tenant was told that those laws only applied to commercial properties over a certain size.

And she wanted to believe the best out of her Jewish Landlord. Leif did not believe the best out of the man. While Leif’s family was very well to do now, before the family farm took off, he’d spent his days in elementary and middle school, poor, but being bused into a wealthy white school district. So, he knew a bit about discrimination, even if he didn’t have the full picture that Lynne had as a lovely black woman. Living in these two separate apartments was getting crazy, and he was just waiting for the right moment to suggest that she move into the apartment. Then it could become their apartment. She’d be able to save the extra money to help her career. The drum kit her band was using was old and raggedy as hell.

He was really enjoying her great cooking, and her thoughtfulness, during her stay bringing him a beer when she thought he was thirsty, bringing him the paper from the front door. He didn’t take these acts of kindness for granted. He’d never met a woman as thoughtful as Lynne, with the little details that made him feel comfortable.

He certainly loved to give back to her in that way, washing the dishes after she cooked, and rubbing her feet. When she was less shy around him, he relished the idea of giving her a bath. Scrubbing her up good and kissing those cute little toes of hers.

Pretty soon, he missed her. He wanted to be in the kitchen where she was, fixing something that smelled tasty. He got up from his leather chair with beer and paper in hand. He walked to the stainless steel fridge, and pulled out another beer.
He popped the top with his teeth and sat it on the counter beside her.

“Want a beer baby?”

“Thanks baby,” said Lynne softly.

He loved when she first woke up and her voice was husky. It was sexy.

“You need any help,” he murmured into her neck, grabbing her around her waist and kissing her neck.

Her sweet giggles filled the kitchen. Then her cute little snort.

“Stop it! Every time you start, something gets ruined…and I don’t want to ruin this one. Sit down,” she teased.

“Oh ever since you burned the bottom of those banana nut muffins. That was only one damn dish. And it only got ruined because I was busy buttering your little muffin. You weren’t complaining when you were coming. Besides, we cut the bottoms off of those things, and they were great,” said Leif.

“Okay Elaine. Muffin tops. Like that episode of Seinfeld. Well, we can’t cut the bottoms off my grandma’s gumbo. You need to behave until it’s done. As soon as I turn the burner off and tell you it’s ready, you can be as naughty as you always are,” she teased, washing shrimp in the sink.


She bent down and reached into his cabinet. They’d been shopping earlier in the week, because she’d said she wanted to fix this gumbo for him, and needed a pot to make it, a pot that he didn’t have. He wasn’t a good cook at all. He’d just mastered boiling water.

When she bent over to get the pot, his eyes followed her. He loved to watch her when she didn’t know he was watching her. Lynne was wearing these cute, tight little denim shorts, and a tight black little t-shirt. The shorts showed off her cute little ass, and how juicy and nicely shaped it was. But when she bent down, the shorts rode up in her ass a little bit, and he could see where her sweet little ass cheeks met her thighs.

He stared at that cute little flesh, the intersection of the ass and her hamstring for a little while, and he licked his lips. It looked damn tasty to him. He’d never noticed that area on a woman before, but he noticed it on Lynne, along with how the sweet flesh was a darker tan than the rest of the beige skin of her thigh.

He wanted to lick her. His mouth watered. She boiled a pot of rice, started on her broth, and put those washed shrimp in the pot.

“Damn. Starting to smell good, can’t wait for you to taste this,” she murmured.

“I can’t wait to taste it either baby,” he groaned.

He wasn't thinking about tasting soup. He could tell she was involved in the soup, because she didn’t hear the sexual cadence in his groan. She thought he was thinking about the soup. And that was okay. He was enjoying the view of Lynne in those tight ass jean shorts, and how they rode up and showed that sweet secret, dusky flesh.

Mmm…a licking and biting was in order for her little thigh.

It took about an hour, but the gumbo was finished. She’d even put some sausage in there, so it smelled delicious.

“Taste” she murmured ladling some from the big cooking spoon up to his lips.

It was delicious! Lynne’s cooking was the best of anyone he knew outside of his grandmother.

They ate the soup hungrily. It was a delicious concoction, and he asked her if she knew any more Louisiana creole recipes. She promised to find more from her grandma, and told him that she’d let her granny know that she now had a man to feed. Her grandma would be happy to oblige, and help her with more recipes.

In the meantime, that soup tasted so good, Leif grabbed his bowl and drank the rest of the soup out of the bowl by the rim. And, when he was finished, he stuck his tongue out and started licking the bowl.

Lynne howled with laughter. Then did her cute little trademark snort.

“That’s so disgusting baby! You don’t have to lick the bowl. There’s plenty of soup still in the pot! You want me to get you another bowl” she exclaimed continuing her giggles.

“I believe in licking things thoroughly when they taste good. Not shy about licking the bowl,” he murmured licking his lips; then wiping them off with the back of his hands.

Lynne chuckled.

Then she added shyly…

“That bowl, is lucky to have you licking it. Because I love how you lick my mouth when we start to kiss. Still, that shit was gross, licking the bowl, but you make me laugh…you’re so silly and crazy. And I’m glad you liked the gumbo,” she added with a chuckle, taking their two bowls over to the kitchen sink.

Finally, he couldn’t stand it anymore!

She bent down to pick up something she dropped and he saw that sweet little intersection of ass and thigh. Thigh and ass. And he knew that he wanted her, wouldn’t be able to go another second without tasting her sweet, pretty little pussy.

He pulled out his chair and he just walked up to her and knelt behind her.

Before she could turn around, he’d stuck his tongue out and started licking that sweet, dark flesh between her thigh and ass.

“Oh Leif! My God, that feels so good, and so nasty,” she exclaimed and she squirmed her little ass away from his tongue.

“I love to make it feel good and nasty,” he murmured kissing the cute little crack of her ass through the jean shorts.

He delighted as she squirmed around on the floor. She was on all fours now; he’d startled her with pleasure at the ministrations of his tongue, causing her to go down on all fours. Adorable. Sensual.


“I love it when you make me feel good and nasty,” she turned around and sat in the floor beside him.

She leaned up to kiss him, and he kissed her lips softly.

“Touch me,” she whispered

Then he said

“You’re as sweet and savory as that soup bowl. I’m tired of tasting it on my fingers after the joy is through. I want to taste the sweet honey right at the source. Sit on the counter top now. I want my dessert,” he said tickling her chin dimple with his finger.

“Leif baby, I should shower I…If you’re going to do that…I want to make sure I taste good and smell good to you,”

“I heard you showering early this morning. That’s more than enough. I don’t want you washing away my sweet musky flavor. I want you on that counter top. If I have to ask again, I’m biting that cute little deep tan skin where your little ass cheek and thigh meet. I’ve been watching it all morning, and it’s got me so aroused, It’s got me needing to Iick, eat and suck your body, like I licked the bowl,” he groaned softly.

She stood up right, and he helped her get hoisted up on the counter top. Two, gorgeous beige legs flanked on either side of his waist. And all he wanted to do was suck, taste, and tease her between her thighs.

He started with her full pouty mouth, just sucking the pad gently, sensuously.

She moaned into his mouth.

“I want there to be plenty of juice for me to lick and suck baby,” he added.

But, when she leaned up and mashed her face into his own, kissing him lustily, nastily bobbing her tongue in his mouth this way, and that way, he figured he didn’t have much to worry about. So he played with her bare nipples through her t-shirt. She went wild now, squirming on the counter top.

She separated her lips from his moaning

“Oh Leif, I’m already getting so wet!”

“I want your panties soaked though, before we even start,” he murmured in her ear. Then he started teasing and suckling around the curve of her ear and her earlobe.

He slid his hands under her shirt, to pay with the small of her back.

She made a sweet little growl at the back of her throat.

He made her feel so good, she yelped. He loved the loud sexy moans. He never made a woman howl so hard, just by touching and kissing her.

He couldn’t wait to see what kind of noises she made when he buried his cock deep inside her. He knew she wasn’t ready, but thinking about it made him so sore, made him want it so much more!

He started playing with her stomach, and he kissed and licked around her belly button.

He chuckled with delight as she shyly, tentatively laced her fingers over her denim shorts button.

“Go ahead…take off your shorts for me, if you think you’re ready baby,” he encouraged.

To help further encouraged her, he licked and kissed right above her calf, where her thigh met the calf. Damn it! He never had been having sex before Lynne. He thought he was, but even though he hadn’t even had intercourse with Lynne yet, the things he did with her were so hot and sexy, turned him on, and were fun!

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers
12