Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Really? How so," chuckled Linda.

"I...I can't get into that all right now but. But she and I are practically living together. Already said the I love you words and stuff like that and she...she's fun and stuff, very nice person, sweet girl. It's real cool because, she's like a best friend, but then, she's also...umm...I'm attracted to her...I didn't know that was possible with women. And that's probably what took me so long. I've never met a girl like her before, she has an uptight upbringing and stuff, but she's learning to be her own person. And it's neat to watch her grow so fast... And she's...she's a singer. I met her in the bar. Her music's like....I can't really describe her stuff...like all over the place, rock, pop, soul. She'll be really famous one day if she gets the right break. But...but she's sick with fever and a cold. And a singer can't be sick like she's sick. You think she needs to go to the hospital," he asked.

"I don't know Leif, she feverish?" asked his mother.

"One hundred degrees," said Leif.

"I don't think that she needs a hospital at all. Keep an eye on her today and tomorrow. Man. Wish she wasn't sick. I'd love to talk to this mystery girl. I'm going to overnight you something for her. A big care package. Full of Peterson treats, from our herbal farm. If you told me earlier, I would have sent it long ago. I want to talk to her. I'm not an old drag, you know we always wanted you all to look at us as older, trusted friends...and you can come to us with anything. Especially girlfriends," said his mother.

"Hey Linda...one more thing. It doesn't matter and stuff, but I don't want you to be surprised. She's beautiful as she can be. And she's black. So....so you aren't shocked and stuff...and go staring at her. I don't want her color to be a big deal, when she comes home to visit. So tell my brother and Garret, so they are in the loop too. My plan is to bring her home to meet the whole family over Christmas," said Leif.

"Leif...I'm surprised that you feel the need to tell me. Doesn't matter to me that she's black. Just that she loves you and treats you well, and you do the same for her," said his mother.

"I...don't make me feel embarrassed. I just thought I should tell you, I didn't know how you'd feel about it and all that. I...we didn't grow up around blacks in our neighborhood. It was just kinda...bland back there...not much out there near the farm but white people. And so, I didn't want it to be shocking," said Leif.

"If you love her, and I'm sure you do, you're going to have to grow a thick skin. You don't need to pave the way by warning people that she's black. If you go somewhere, and they don't accept the young woman, then that tells you a lot about the people that they are, and you should question your friendship with them. If they don't like her because she's black, they just aren't good people to begin with. And you know this. We taught you that. Her color doesn't matter to me at all. I guess it takes falling in love with a black girl, for you to be interested in race relations. Anyway...it's good to find someone you love. Just don't rush into anything. And who says you need to have a piece of paper to be in love and committed to that young lady. Look at your father and I. Anyway, look for my package tomorrow. I bet she's a sweet girl. Have her call me when she feels better," said Linda.

Leif breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't think his parents were prejudiced. They were the most liberal parents that he knew. But, color didn't come up much in their house. When it did, they usually took the side of the minority, with their liberal thinking, and Leif had a similar bend. Still, race was not something that touched him, or that he even gave a thought to, their discussions around the dinner table were just analytical, with the general thrust being not to discriminate against non-whites. He just had mostly white guys as friends, and a few Hispanics. And there's been nothing to look at but mostly white girls, in his boring LA suburb...and he'd never dated any woman seriously. The women he'd slept with casually had been white girls.

And so, he had worried about what Linda's reaction would be. Dating a black girl was out of the ordinary for him. That was why he waited so long to tell his mother. He only called his mother impulsively because he was worried about Lynne and didn't know who else to call to see if he should be taking her to the ER. He was relieved that his mother didn't care about her color at all. It made things so much easier...not that he wouldn't have loved Lynne anyway. She was worth fighting for anyway, even if his parents didn't like her. What the hell did he care if his mom hadn't liked her; he was thousands of miles away from LA with his own life to live.

But honestly, he hadn't relished the idea of fighting with his parents about the race of his girlfriend. He was relieved that on his side anyway, things were drama free.

Now he really was thinking about proposing to Lynne! But the time needed to feel right, and he needed to save for a ring.


***


The care package came in the afternoon. Sweet Lilac soaps, lotion for her skin, bath oil. Loose Leaf herbal tea and honey for her throat. Also a nice card that read, "looking forward to getting to know you," and was simply signed Linda.

He loved Linda. She'd always been a great mother and given him the best she could, even when they were living in the trailer park...before Peterson's herbal farm had taken off.

Lynne slept so hard he went and checked on her to be sure she was still okay. Finally, around the afternoon she woke up and he took her temperature and the fever was broken.

"My mom sent you something," he said softly smiling at her.

"You told your mom about me? Oh Leif, that's so sweet. I...I haven't told my parents yet," said Lynne.

"I know. I know, but I'm sure you will soon," here, said Leif sitting the opened package in her lap.

"Oh, bath stuff! I love bath stuff! That was so sweet of her to send me this stuff," she said grinning.

"That's the first smile I've seen in a few days. You must be feeling better," said Leif.

"Yeah I am. It was that damn fever that made me feel so bad. I might even be able to sing tomorrow. Lilac. What I can smell of it, smells lovely," said Lynne with a hoarse chuckle.

Then she coughed.

"There's some tea in there. And organic bee's pollen honey. I'm gonna make you the tea," said Leif.

He brought her the hot tea and even added a lemon.

She sipped it eagerly.

"I told my mom about you...and she wants you to call her. I don't call her a lot, maybe every week or so. So next time I do...is it weird if I put her on the line," he asked tentatively.

"Not at all! I'd love to meet the woman who created you. A man so sweet, and so fine with soulful blue eyes. You did tell her that I'm black right," said Lynne matter-of-factly.

"Hell yeah, I did, and...like the good old hippie she is, she made me ashamed that I even mentioned anything about race. She's more than cool with it," said Leif.

They shared a chuckle.

He had to make her eat soup, because she hadn't eaten in a few days with the sore throat. She protested so much, because her throat was so sore, he wound up feeding her the soup. He was going to make her eat...it had been a few days since she'd eaten, he didn't want her getting any sicker. He teased her, that she was wasting away and he didn't want her losing any of her cute little ass.

Then they got snuggly in the bed and he brought his video game system in the bedroom and they played games until Lynne started to feel a little better.


***

"God I feel so stinky and gross...I need a shower," she said when it got toward nightfall.

"Let me...let me give you a bath baby. You got all that nice stuff you got from my mother. It's...it's an opportunity for me to pamper you," he added kissing her cheek.

"Leif, that's sweet, but I feel so gross. Maybe tomorrow," she said yawning.

"You aren't gross. You're beautiful baby, crusty eyes and all. Maybe not the crusty eyes, but you're still beautiful. Do you feel better? Up for some playing? Because if not, maybe we should wait until tomorrow. I won't be able to keep my hands off of you if I'm bathing you," he teased.

"Oh Leif, I missed you touching me and kissing me so much," she murmured.

She peeled back the covers and he started on the bath.

He called her, when the bath was ready, and she walked into the bathroom.

She'd put on a white robe, and had washed her face off a little in the kitchen sink.

"This is the first time, you'll be seeing me naked. You came up with creative ways to keep part of me covered up...so you didn't see it all, but you'll see it all this evening...are you ready to see me," she murmured walking towards him.

"I can't wait to see your beautiful body naked darling. I've been waiting since I saw you at the night club, the very first night. Waiting almost two months for this, and I'm so happy I feel like a little boy at Christmas," he added pulling her close.

He toyed with the knot on her bathrobe.

"Every day that you're with me is Christmas Leif," she added softly.

She unknotted the robe, but she sort of held it clasped towards her.

He was so excited at seeing her beige flesh, his breath caught in his throat.

"Are you, are you naked under that thing," he said huskily.

"You're gonna have to take it off to find out," she teased.

He peeled it open gently.

"Oh my, you're beautiful...I've never loved anything so much before," he said softly with hushed awe, taking her in from head to toe.

"Thank you. I know you are beautiful too. I wanna see you naked too Leif," she murmured softly, dreamily.

She'd shyly covered her breasts.

"Don't hide those beautiful things from me. I've sucked and licked them through your shirt, so much, and now it's time for me to love on them naked," he added softly.

She chuckled.

"I'm not hiding them from you Leif. I want you to see them, but I'm self conscious because they are kinda small," she added softly.

"Oh sweetness they are not too small. They are perky and beautiful, and a nice handful. That's all a man wants," murmured Leif.

He felt a stirring in his groin, describing the way he loved her breasts to her.

She beamed at him.

"I feel so beautiful with you, I love you Leif, and I'm glad I'm your woman," she murmured.

She stroked over the nipples, and then cupped them as though offering them to him.

He treasured her overture towards him, remembering the sweet, how shy the little thing she was just a few months ago. She was letting her sensuality be free with him.

"Sweet, dusky colored little nipples, soft light brown just as I imagined. I dreamed about these things...I thought they'd be the same color as you cute, dusky little elbows. I was right" he groaned.

He'd wanted the naked little nipples in his mouth for so long he grabbed her swiftly in the small of her back, then groaned, taking as much of her tit as he could, gently into his mouth.

"Leif that feels good baby, oh your mouth is so warm and good on my breasts!" she cried her hands in his dreadlocks.

She let out a sweet little yelp, like he was soothing a sensual ache in his soul.

"Please, please love my other one too," she cried like she was parched and thirst.

So, he very gently crammed his mouth with her other breast.

"Oh your mouth, hot, and gentle, and good," she groaned, scratching at his neck.

How he loved awakening the pleasure in her. He gently released his lips from her nipple and kissed them.

He drank in the smooth skin of her belly, her lovely little waist, and then, the way her hips flared, into a patch of cute, sandy colored coarse pubic hair, then those lovely legs, and cute little feet. He kissed a trail over each part he admired except her femininity, which she covered.

She didn't want him to go there yet but he wanted to. He loved the smell of her, the scent of her, and he bet it was strong and lovely and natural right now. Still he understood her reticence though. It had been a few days since a shower for her. But he was nasty like that. He loved her smell and taste with a raw, animalistic fever, which he couldn't yet fully define.

He led her into the bath, the soap, bathing her with gentle but husky fingers. He marveled at the contrast of his white fingertips on her beautiful beige skin.

He'd never felt so strongly before about seeing someone naked. But what was different this time, was that he loved her...he hadn't loved the other women he'd seen naked before. And Lynne was exotically beautiful with all that creamy beige skin, with elements of tan, and the way the white bubbles looked on her soft skin, as she sat down in the tub.

He wanted to wash her hair, and at first she protested, she didn't want him wetting her hair...she didn't want it getting tangles, because it got so curly when it was wet.

She giggled her protests, pushing his hands away. She squealed and he doused her hair playfully with water anyway until she relented.

He didn't mean to muss her hair, but he couldn't help himself. And when he wet it, it sprang alive with those soft ethnic curls. He'd never seen her hair do that before. He'd only seen it when it was hanging straight, after she'd ran a flat iron on it, or whatever it was she did in the bathroom. He watched the way her hair curled up when it was wet with wonder.

He love her hair both ways, the straight way, and this new way, soft, curly and wild.

And he went mad, playing with the springy curls, burying his nose in the pretty curls stroking his fingers in the tight patch of soft curls at the nape of her neck. He really loved the tight patches of springy little Shirley temple curls at the base of her neck. That shit was exotic, sexy and cute to him.

"You're just so exotic and sexy to me, I love these cute little curls," he whispered feverishly, playing with the tighter curls at the base of her neck.

He didn't know what it was, that he'd said, but she grabbed him close to her again, and kissed him feverishly. Kissed him so wild and sloppily she didn't leave him any room to breathe, and he relished the sweet flavor of her honey lemon cough drops and her sweet lips.

After she kissed him like that, she simply said.

"You love my hair the way it grows out of my scalp, then you love all of me, I love all of you too,"

And he interpreted that when he went wild for her hair, it was a deeper symbolism for her. Loving the total woman, nothing to hide. He really did love all of her. Her steamy kisses made his cock ache.

She moaned with pleasure as he bathed her skin innocently with his fingertips, then, groaned with pleasure when he washed her most private spot between her legs with just his hands.

"Leif, you should get in the bubbles with me baby...I wanna see you naked too," she crooned.

That soft, sweet inner city accent drove him mad.

He chuckled, playing with her curly hair.

"Not this time baby, you just got over being sick. Let me bathe you and spoil you," he murmured lifting her foot out of the water and sucking on her toes.

She let out a rapturous giggle.

His cock ached when she giggled like that. And he wanted her. And what he did when he wanted her, because he knew she wasn't ready yet, was give her toe curling pleasure. Serving her every wish with his mouth.

So he sucked on her lips, those wet full lips, and the taste, and the feeling of her sweet little lips fueled his desire further.

"I've never seen anything more beautiful than white hands on light black skin," he murmured as he soaped up her back.

"I've never felt anything more beautiful than how you touch me," she murmured.

He kissed the nape of her neck, and he swallowed. He wanted her so much. It was only the fact that he loved her and wanted to be patient that kept him from fucking her little brains out. How he wanted to bend her over the tub and push inside her until they both exploded in ecstasy.

It was so hard for Leif when she groaned when he kissed down the lovely curve of her back.

And she bit those sexy lips, as though she needed to do that to hold in her passion.

"Stand up baby, so I can wash you better," he murmured sweetly.

She obediently stood up in the water. He loved the way they were together now. It was beautiful. She was starting to trust him, and he knew, he knew they would be making love soon. For now he was content to worship her, with his lips.

She stood up with those long legs, bubbles kissing that soapy light black skin. He didn't even care that she tasted of soap, even though it was bitter, he licked the bubbles around her sweet, light black belly button.

"Mmm, it feels so tingly and good how you lick me...Leif I love you," she murmured.

He didn't say anything, he just groaned. She should know that he loved her too, the way he licked and kissed her everywhere.

Lift your arms, he murmured.

She lifted her arms, and he washed her under both armpits while she kept giggling, because she felt ticklish.

But she stopped giggling when he was licking her armpits.

Her knees shook with pleasure.

Then a startled chuckle.

"Leif, I can't believe you licked my arm pit! That shit felt so weird and good! Boy you are so freaky and nasty, I love it! I love how nasty and freaky you are with me, it makes me feel weak," she said looking down into his eyes.

"What, it's sweet and musky...raw. I love it. I want to know your whole body. Never wanted to do that before...you've got me licking crazy shit on your body I'd never come near on a woman before. With you I can't help it. But I can't get enough of you little Lynne. You put me in touch with my rawest passion baby," he murmured kissing a trail down her stomach.

"Oh me too, me too, me too! I wanna know your whole body too," she cried with pleasure as he kissed the cute little patch of sandy hair.

That was how it started kissing and sucking on that little patch of hair between her legs. And soon she murmured...

"I feel too weak to stand, let's go to bed, I feel feverish...I can't stand no more,"

"I feel feverish too baby. Turn around," he groaned.

She turned around and he kissed those cute, tight, springy little curls at the nape of her neck, then on down over the curve of her back.

"Cute, juicy little ass," he moaned, and he smacked it.

She chuckled with delight and shock.

"My ass is wet, that stings! You better be glad I'm sick boy," she squealed with laughter.

"This cute, juicy little ass is begging for me to spank it. You gotta know that a man lives to spank a little ass like yours," he said spanking her other cheek harder than the first.

He gave her butt a few more loving swats.

She tightened her little ass to shield herself better from the onslaught of his spanking, and she giggled so hard.

It was a happy, joyful giggle, and he knew as long as he lived, he'd never love anyone as much as he loved her.

"I wanna love all of you Lynne, lick you down, from your head to your little toes. No part I don't wanna lick and suck," he groaned huskily into her backside.

He hadn't meant to do it so soon...he'd wanted to save that for when she was less shy, but he couldn't stand it anymore. She gave him the sweetest fever imaginable. The little cutie had him so strung out, so drugged up on her love that he wanted to lick her in her ass. He'd never wanted to do that to a woman before. He just loved when she was consumed with pleasure and made the sweet noises, the groans, and screamed that she loved him. Cried out with pleasure. And he just loved the sweet, musky flavor of her between her legs, and under her arms, and when he licked behind her hamstring. And he wanted to taste her ass right along with the rest of her, sweet little goddess.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers