Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled down his sweatpants with gentle hands.

Then it was her turn for a loving chuckle.

"Nice Legs too. Of course I've seen them before. Step...step out of the pants," she added softly.

He stepped out of the pants. Now he was naked save his boxer shorts, and he seemed like miles of rippled, tan, Caucasian skin, all flanked with curly exotic blonde hair on his arms, and over his stomach, and even on his cute big toes.

"All that blonde hair against that tan white body. Never seen anything so beautiful before. Oh hell, I think this proves me right about this God business...naked men, naked men are as beautiful as women," she said gently kissing him behind his knee.

When he stepped out of his pants, she started kissing him around his toes.

"Yeah, even your toes are sexy, with the little blonde patches," she remarked huskily.

He let out a soft groan.

"Oh Lynne your kisses feel so good to me woman!" moaned.

She stopped crouching over his feet, and began to kneel. As she started to kneel, she was eye level with is crotch and she saw his manhood start to stand out tall, and proud.

"And soon we are getting to what might be the most beautiful part Leif. I'm sorry I was so scared of it before, but I want it now...I can't wait to see it," she murmured cupping his buttocks.

She reached under his boxer shorts, and grabbed onto his haunches. She crawled around to the other side of him, on his knees, so that she was now facing the back of him.

Then she reached under his boxer shorts, and she started to squeeze his tight ass.

"I've been eyeing this tight, sexy ass of yours since I was hiding behind the dumpster, watching you perform. I saw it, in those old ass Levis that you wear on the stage. It gave me a fever...It....well, whoever says that white men don't have nice asses, they haven't seen this sexy ass that you have Leif," she murmured pulling down his boxers.

And she loved seeing his pale, white bottom. It was so pale it was almost ivory. Like a baby's ass. Adorable.

She chuckled.

"Oh Damn, it' so cute!" she exclaimed giggling.

"Hey, don't go laughing at my ass!" he said.

"Baby don't be mad, I didn't mean to laugh. I've never seen anything so cute before. I love the color, so cute and pale. Never seen nothing like that before! It's so beautiful! Soft and pure as a baby's bottom," she murmured biting his left ass cheek gently.

He groaned.

"Oh Lynne, you're making me want you!" he cried.

"Well now, it's really getting settled now," she murmured.

And, remembering the tender delight's he'd shown her with his tongue she lifted his haunch with her finger and licked the tender meet between his own thigh and his own ass.

"Oh that feels good! No wonder you cream your panties when I do it," he cried loudly.

She pulled his boxers over his knees.

She saw the shadow of his testicles hanging down between his legs as she stood gazing at his cute little ivory ass.

She started kissing his crack. She couldn't help herself. His butt was so round and cute.

"I never had my ass kissed before. Not literally. Damn it feels good!" he cried as she peppered his buttocks with loving kisses.

It struck Lynne then, that Leif had been missing a lot during those previous sexual encounters. He knew pleasure, and fun, and he knew how to please a woman...but he hadn't known love.

Love moved you to want to kiss your man's soft, sexy bottom.

"I like making you feel good. I want to show you love. When you gave me that bath, something changed in me...I...I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel. And I wanted...I wanted to do anything that would give you pleasure the way that you gave me...you showed me you would do anything to please me...and I wanted I wanted badly to do anything you wanted...I wanted to feel you inside me, and I never felt a feeling so beautiful," she added.

Tears started to flow, and she wiped them away before they started to fall.

From behind, his balls looked so full that they ached. Poor man! He was aching for her. Aching for her because he loved her.

"I've been kinda selfish to you. Oh how sorry I am that it took me so long to want to feel you inside me. I knew...I knew when you loved me enough that you licked me in the ass because you thought it would bring me pleasure, and it gave me so much joy that...that you deserved all the pleasure that I could give you....and...and I knew that, I wanted to feel such a tender man loving me deeply and stroking inside of me...I...I don't think I can ever spend enough time making it all up to you, but all I can do now is try to give you as much pleasure as I can," she murmured licking the painfully purple looking ball sack that hung below his ass.

She kept tickling his balls from behind, with her tongue.

It felt so good to him that she felt him loosing his balance and she pushed gently on his thigh to balance him. It was a powerful thing to see her solid, but slender Leif, so overcome with pleasure that he was wobbly.

"I...I hardly think that you've been selfish Lynney. You've been to hell and back. Suffered pains that no beautiful woman like you should suffer. I offered to be your teacher and show you about sensuality. I think...I think you are learning quite nicely. And I think, I still think we should wait a little bit longer baby. There are still some lessons to learn. Just a few, and something special I wanna tell you first," he groaned with pleasure.

Lynne was now gently sucking on just the very bottom of his puffy testicles.

She crawled on her knees to face him.

"Oh Leif, it's beautiful!" she whispered.

His penis was a pale shade of angry looking pink, it flared out into a head that was an even deeper looking pink. It looked hard and full of aching pleasure.

Her mouth watered. She wanted to taste it so much. She felt tingly and moist. She was so excited, she felt like a virgin. She'd never sucked a man's penis before. She'd been raised to think that was dirty. But nothing, nothing seemed dirty with Leif. That first day, when he spent the night, and slept on her couch, and she saw his beautiful body sprawled out, she knew then, that she wanted to suck his cock and taste his cream, but she felt shy.

"What's beautiful," he asked.

He looked down into her brown eyes with his soulful blue eyes.

"That part of you...that...that part of you that makes you a guy. I....what do you want me, what do you want me to call it. I want to use the language that you like, just like, just like how I learned what you wanted to call mine when we were on the counter top," she added softly.

"Oh my sweet little Lynne. You can call my cock whatever you want," he added softly caressing her cheek.

"Cock...cock...is that the word you would like me to use? Is that what turns you on. I just want to do what makes your cock feel nice and hard baby," she added passionately.

"Oh Lynne, that little accent of yours, you could call it celery, and I'd still want to pin you down somewhere and have my way with you. We call yours a pussy, because that's what I like. I love the word pussy. It sounds sweet and sensual. You should call my junk whatever you like. What do you call it in your mind? In your heart. In that secret part of your heart, when you think about us making love, what have you been calling it," he asked.

"You'll laugh..." she said softly.

"No I won't," he said with a teasing smile.

"Penis," she said softly.

He did chuckle.

"Lynne, I don't believe that you only ever think it's a penis. There must be something you call it. Even if it seems silly and you are ashamed, tell me. As long as it doesn't make me laugh hysterically, we'll use your word. What is it? Love Rod, or stick or something,"

"No, stop making fun! Maybe...maybe sometimes, when I'm....when I'm feeling extra naughty I...I secretly like to think of it as a Dick," she added softly.

He stroked her hair so lovingly.

He started to kneel and kiss her but she pushed him back upright, hard.

"Aww, you're so cute and naughty. I just wanted to kiss you. Even the word dick sounds adorable and innocent on your sweet little lips. Such a naughty girl. Such a secret, filthy little sweetheart. That's turning me on. You like the word dick sweetheart. Dick makes your little panties feel wet. I'm a loving boyfriend, so if that's what you like sugar, knock yourself out. I'll call it a dick from now on too,"

"We can call it your cock sometimes too. I heard you use that word before...I know it turns you on,"

"Leif your dick is beautiful baby," she added softly, huskily.

"Big and beautiful," she added. She gently grabbed the shaft.

It was big and beautiful.

She loved the feeling of his hot, hard length in her hands. He felt alive.

"Jesus. I hadn't expected it to feel so good when you touched me," he whispered hotly.

"Well there then. I win this bet. You cried out Jesus. Jesus is a deity. Jesus in response to the reflection of the beauty in male form," she added softly.

He chuckled.

"Well played Lynne. Well played. You win, you win," he groaned with pleasure.

Stroking it, it felt big, and powerful. She didn't have a lot to compare it too, and she'd been terrified of a dick before, but he had the biggest one she'd ever seen.

Now she wanted to realize the tangible reality of what it would feel like inside of her.

She knew he wanted them to wait some more before he penetrated her, but she couldn't wait to at least feel his hardness inside of her lips.

"Oh Leify, it's so much more beautiful than I imagined," she whispered softly over the head.

"Leify I love your dick. It's perfect to me," she whispered.

Her breath was getting closer, and closer to his shaft.

"Oh sweetheart. I've never felt so excited before. Your hot breath is almost making me wanna come," he chuckled.

He ran his fingers through her hair and gently stroked her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

She leaned forward, and gently started licking over the head of his hot, pink cock.

She just loved the smooth, sexy feel of the mushroom head.

"Oh sweetness I never imagined that shit could feel so good," he murmured.

She looked up into his soulful blue eyes. She loved being on her knees before this man she loved so much. She wanted to serve him, be obedient to his every need right now and give him so much pleasure and joy, the same way he served her.

"Do you like me touching you," she asked.

Her voice was soft and throaty when she closed her lips on he head of his penis humming like a humming bird.

"Oh Shit, yes, yes I love you baby!" he moaned loudly.

She slowly, gently removed her lips from his dick, popping his dick out gently as though it was a lollipop.

"I like it when you moan because it's good Leif. I never sucked a dick before, but I started reading up on it a few weeks ago. I've been studying, ways to make your man feel good, and I'm so eager to learn new experiences," she moaned.

"That's nerdy as hell Lynne. You might be just learning but you are a sweet, sexy, nerdy little thing, making me feel good, and I love everything about you," he added with a husky chuckle.

Tease her for studying would he? He was playful, and how she loved this man. Since he teased her she wanted to make him playfully ache and beg for mercy.

Then she licked him on the sensitive underside of his head.

He clenched his ass cheeks together, and that's when she knew how thoroughly, she was pleasuring him.

She removed her lips from his dick again. She looked at the head of his dick again. She was so curious about that lovely slit. She wondered if something would feel good gently sliding in that slit. The way his tongue felt when it slid in her hot wet slit.

Oh she was feeling so tingly and moist worshiping his dick. She felt so tingly and creamy in her panties she wanted to masturbate but she didn't want to distract herself from lovingly servicing his cock and filling it with pleasure.

She pointed out her tongue, and tenderly started licking in the slit.

"Oh. Oh Lynne baby I love you," he murmured caressing her cheek.

"I'm coming, oh you made my dick feel so good!" he groaned, and he pushed her head back hard by her forehead knocking her off balance, and down off her knees onto her haunches.

A mountain of hot creamy cum erupted gently from the head of his pink cock head like a steamy volcano.

Lynne looked longingly at his come just gurgling out of his pink beautiful cock. He looked like he felt so good, and while he came much sooner than she expected she felt happy and proud to have satisfied him so well the first time out.

She also felt a little bit sad that he'd moved her head away before she'd gotten a taste. His come looked yummy and she loved all of him.

She got back on her knees and took a bold lick of the last vestiges of the sweet cum dribbling from his cock.

He tasted salty, a tinge sweet, and full of earthy vigor. Delicious!

"Mmm...Leify you taste good baby," she murmured as though she was sucking on a piece of candy.

Just that taste was enough that she was hungry for his hot, love cream. She wanted to suck the rest of the cum dribbling from his dick but she felt too shy.

But, now she felt feverish for his dick. Wanted to suck all his creamy love until she bled him dry and he had no more love left to give her. She loved the taste of him, loved submitting to him, loved the feeling of his big, hard cock under her tongue, and the head of it, lovingly in the circle of her tender lips.

She also felt hurt that he pushed her away. She didn't want him to shield her from his love, because he thought she would feel that it was dirty. She was a big girl now! He taught her about love, and part of that love was giving her man pleasure. Sucking his dick. Tasting his come.

"Why did you push me away," she asked softly. Her eyes were filled with water, because she loved what they shared so much.

"I didn't hurt you did I..." he asked offering her his hand so she would stand up.

She stood up and faced him.

"No, you didn't hurt me...I just wanted to taste," she murmured softly.

"I know you did sweetheart, and that would have been fine, but my dick just erupted like Mt. Vesuvius. I didn't expect that I would come so fast. To tell you the truth I'm embarrassed. I have never come so fast, and so hard, at such little stimulation," he added.

His face was flush with embarrassment.

"You don't have to be embarrassed with me. I did the same thing with you, the first time you touched me. I think it's hot that you got that turned on. I hope it felt nice to you," she added softly.

"I never had such a strong orgasm. It happened quickly, but once it started happening, the stimulation was so light that it felt like I was coming forever. It felt amazing. But I didn't want to come on your face, and I thought, the way it felt, I might come on your face. And...I didn't want to do that, not the first time...I thought you might think it was gross, first time out. That was why I pushed your head away. Maybe later I'll come on your face if the idea of it isn't gross to you," he added softly.

He gently kissed her lips. She was delighted and shocked that he kissed her lips, even though she'd only tasted a few drops of his come. She hadn't given blow jobs before, but she already knew how men were, from her raunchy girlfriends and a lot of them, wouldn't come near a woman, after the dick had touched their lips, even if the woman didn't let the man come inside her mouth.

What she shared with Leif was sensual. So special.

"Well are you sure you don't want me to finish cleaning you off, the way you clean me off," she asked softly, gently.

"I....I think if you're going to clean it off, it should probably be hot baby, hot come probably tastes better. I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't want it if it was cold. It's too cold now. Next time you can clean it off...if you still want to," he teased.

She went to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth. She tenderly washed of his shaft, and his balls, and his belly, which was sticky with his cold come, then kissing each place that she cleaned.

She went to place the wet washcloth in their pile of dirty laundry, and then fed their cat.

She returned to the living room ready to tease Leif about their discussion about the Deity of God, and whether he was male or female.

Leif had pulled his clothes up and was asleep with his legs stretched out on the couch wearing the most relaxed, and peaceful expression that she'd ever seen.

Her gorgeous man was satisfied. Her heard swelled with pride. It also gave her insight to the way Leif doted on her after they shared their tender intimacies. He was happy to be able to please her. Just like she felt now.

He looked like a blonde wild haired angel. She pushed her nose in his dreadlocks, loving their freshly washed smell. She kissed the rugged outline of his cheek.

Her blonde, beautiful angel. She kissed his eyelashes.

He snuggled into the couch deeper.

He was finally satisfied somewhat. Now that she was learning how to please him, and coming out of her shell, she'd never leave his balls aching like that again.

Balls empty.

Damn, she was so in love with this man.

She went into the kitchen to fix breakfast. Cooking for Leif never seemed like a chore. She loved to feed him. Just like he fed her soul.

**

12