Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make sure you got everything. Because I'm not opening that fucker until we get to California again. He opened the drawers.

"You got the panties you're bringing? That's the most important thing. Or maybe it's better if you don't have them," he said with a chuckle.

"Boy you are so damn nasty, we're going to be around your family. I do need panties and I've brought them, thank you very much," she teased.

"Well, actually, Linda is putting is in the guest cottage. It's more private than even this apartment in a lot of ways. Plenty of time for you to roam around me without panties on baby," he said licking his lips nastily as though he was licking her little pussy.

Lynne snorted with laughter.

"Socks and shit. Looks like you packed those. Wait, what's this pink box? Babe! I asked did you have everything and looks like you're leaving some of your hair care stuff or other girlie shit," said Leif with a sigh.

"Hey! I didn't ask you to go looking through my drawer. Put that down! I'm not taking it with me," she shouted, getting up from the suitcase and snatching the box out of his hand.

"Why are you acting so crazy about this box woman? You don't have to snatch it! I'll put it down baby. It's not a big deal, just calm down. Be cool," he said starting to put it down.

But as he started to put the box down, somehow the clasp came open, because she'd snatched the box. And about ten vibrators of different shapes and sizes and textures fell to the floor. The even had different types of little attachments.

Lynne looked mortified, but Leif felt delighted. Cute, sweet, innocent freaky little creature. He remembered one of the first nights, playing with her in her panties when she confessed that she liked to edge herself when she masturbated. And he was just picturing her doing it with those sweet little light black fingers of hers, and that had sent him into lusty orbit, determined to tantalize her with his fingers the way she pleased herself when she was alone.

But now that he saw all these cute little buzzy looking toys, some hard plastic, and some soft jelly, he started getting an erection thinking about the cute little thing putting these things close to her clitoris and closing her eyes in ecstasy. Maybe the little cutie even invited him and his hard cock into her fantasies with these buzzy little toys. They were cute too. Women's playthings. He liked being invited into this secret world, in a way that men only were invited in a serious relationship, seeing the little things like her hair curlers and stuff. That shit was adorable! Whatever floated her little boat was good with him. She loved pleasure. His little sweetie loved pleasure, and maybe one day when she wasn't so shy, they'd be even using these little buzzy things while he fucked her brains out.

One of them even looked like a little bunny rabbit. It was so cute to Leif! He wanted to put one of them close to her cute pussy now and watch her go into orbit but he knew she was too shy and timid for that right now.

But, Lynne distracted him from his reverie with her startled looking little reaction.

Her eyes filled up with water.

"Leif I can explain. I haven't been in that box since we've been together!" she said softly.

She was fearful and ashamed. He could see it now. She was scared of his reaction. Oh had this woman been through some shit in her life! It was just fine with him if she had some special toys that gave her pleasure. He loved knowing that she was a sexual creature, as long as she saved some joy and need for him, and his touches, kisses, and body.

"It's okay sweetie. I believe you. I know I've been keeping you busy. But baby, if...if I wasn't here, like I was doing jingle guitar work, or running in the park and shit, and you felt like you...you wanted to use these cute little buzzy things and warm yourself up, it would be fine with me. I don't mind if you like your toys. I know women like toys, and they make their sweet little bodies feel good. You're so shy I didn't know that you'd use them. But it's the shy ones that are so delightful, and erotic, as I'm learning from you. It's fine baby. Don't be scared," he added sweetly kissing her forehead.

"I...I didn't want you to think, I don't want you to think that I use them since we're together I mean, they don't compare to you, and I find them boring now, I'm just being honest. Nothing feels like your hot mouth down there, or that big dick of yours inside of me," she added softly.

"Hey I believe you. Those toys don't kiss you, or caress you, tell you how pretty your skin is, and they don't have passion. But they can still be fun. It's okay to have your private pleasure baby. That's how you learn how to have fun when we are together. And...when you feel less shy, and are comfortable with it, I'd like to play with you, and your favorite toy," added Leif, pulling her into the circle of his arms.

Lynne started crying.

"Damn, you make me so emotional and shit! How can, how can you be so different from anyone else I ever knew! Oh god, the things that my ex said to me, because he found my toys. He called me a dirty whore," said Lynne.

She was crying and shaking, but now Leif was shaking in anger, thinking of this bastard, even if he was an ex, calling his little woman a dirty whore for liking to have an orgasm!

"Oh baby, you are not a dirty whore, unless being called that turns you on. Just teasing you. Don't take that part seriously. Oh baby, I'm sorry you've been around so many people who just...damn it they fucking abused you. Exploring your sexuality does not make you a dirty whore. It makes you a smart and sexy woman, who knows what feels good to her, and probably can better help her man learn to please her. Masturbating is natural, and it's normal, and it's healthy. If you're not masturbating right now, because I please you enough, that's good. But if you get that itch, and you need to scratch it, and I'm not around, go ahead and scratch it sugar. Send me a text message and tell me, oh Leif, I'm so turned on, my fingers are in my panties, or my toy is in my panties. That's a text I'd love to receive. You're a sensual little creature, but you don't need to hide any of that from me. None of it! Playing with yourself is only a problem if you do it so much that you don't want to have real, loving sex with me baby. Don't worry about it. Now, do you want your toys to come with us? We'll have plenty of privacy. I bet you are so damn cute when those little toys buzz on your pussy and you are squirming with pleasure," he said, teasing her chin dimple lovingly.

"No you make my pussy squirm with pleasure. I'm not interested in taking the toys right now. They...I...I didn't know it was possible to feel with a man, the way you made me feel. I thought sex was painful, uncomfortable and boring, and the only way I could make myself feel good, was to masturbate. Now, because of your gentle fingertips, your tongue, and that luscious dick of yours, I know that isn't true anymore. And now that I know it, I've spent far too long playing with toys, and not enough time in the real world. Maybe later, maybe later on I'll want to play in the toybox again, but not right now. You're my real life toy, and so much more," said Lynne.

"Baby, that's so beautiful. You're my favorite toy too! I hope one day we can play in your toybox, together. But Let's put your toys away now. You don't have to hide this kind of stuff from me anymore okay. And you are not a filthy whore. You're a good woman sweetheart, and liking pleasure and orgasms does not make you a bad girl, or a woman. Unless you want to be called that, because you enjoy me giving you some dirty talk," he added dotingly.

She nodded her head and chuckled, and she looked at him, and she just beamed. The look she gave him filled his eyes with water. She just needed care, tender loving care, and she was going to get all the love and care he had in his heart and soul now. Little flower, she just needed tending, and care, and water, and she bloomed so bright and beautiful. Any man would be lucky to have a little creature so sweet. He was so glad she was his. He was the luckiest man in the world.

Damn it he wanted to cry when she whispered.

"I like being your bad girl, because I'm still your good girl Leify,"

He almost felt like he needed to leave the damn room. He wanted to cry so much, thinking about her, being abused like that, taunted for having normal, healthy sexual desires. What kind of environment had she grown up around! It was a miracle that she was so sexual, and sweet, and even that she was as normal as she was. The way she came alive on stage made more sense every passing day. It was like a release for her, and a place where she felt completely safe to be a sexual, assertive, confident, and quirky little woman. Just the person she who she was deep down, but was difficult for her to express offstage. He was helping her be that woman off stage, and she was helping herself through her healings. What a marvelous thing to witness everyday.

Of course she could be naughty and still be a good girl. He pulled her into his chest. He didn't have any words that he could say to impart the level of comfort that he wanted to, so he just whispered, rocking her in his chest.

"You're safe now Lynney. You're real safe baby. Don't have anything to hide from me...it's beautiful to be a sexual creature with your man. No more hurt for Lynney. Hurt is over. Leif's gonna protect you now sweet princess. Let's pick up your toys," he added dotingly.

He put them back in the box. And he kissed her forehead.

"My sweet innocent. You'll always be my sweet innocent no matter how dirty, nasty, and filthy we are together," he said nodding into her hair.

She chuckled and held him tightly.

"I love being your nasty little sweetheart. I can't wait to be your wife Leify," she whispered softly.

***

12