Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 35

Story Info
Leif was determined to help her sleep.
13.4k words
4.64
14.9k
11

Part 35 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Leif was determined to help her sleep. It was lovely for Lynne, because she'd never had anyone really help calm her nerves the way it seemed Leif wanted to. Being rocked in his arms like his big spoiled baby even though she was a grown woman was soothing as hell. She drank up his comfort in huge gulps now that he'd lovingly convinced her that he wanted her to have good dreams. And that he enjoyed indulging her with tenderness.

She sat up in his arms, and her sexy man got up from the covers, ass bare naked, she could see the silhouette of his pale luscious bottom in the moonlight. She felt a stirring between her legs. It was so sexy the way he just moved her panties to the side and pushed his thick dick inside her. He hadn't gotten as deep as she would have liked, but the visual, and the idea of what he was doing to her, had titillated her sexually. Then those last few strokes, he'd used his cock in her hard! And it hadn't hurt a bit, at least not in a bad way. She ached with pleasure while her pussy seized around his cock, she felt helpless with sweet joy.

The whole idea of there being only so much they could indulge in, like in the airplane or on his parents porch, where all he could do was titillate her with his fingers aroused her so much, made her feel like a tea kettle that was about to boil over and do some passionate things she'd never done before.

Being close like that and sharing their bodies when they got home had been satisfying emotionally, but now, because Leif cared for her with such kindness, she found her physical arousal growing strong again. She was still wearing the panties he'd sexed her in, and they were still stiff and sticky with his come, and moist and damp with her juices, reminding her of their sex. They were nearly uncomfortable, but she wouldn't peel them off. She liked being reminded that he'd sexed her in her panties, and used her body for his pleasure until they both came, hard!

Her nipples strained painfully against her tweety bird t-shirt. She loved the cartoon character t-shirts, and she wore them, sometimes even under her more dressed up clothes. The cartoon characters, her love of sesame street, it was all because these were things that she couldn't indulge in as much as her classmates growing up. While her fellow classmates were watching tweety bird and eating their favorite cereal, Lynne was up early in the morning in the freezing cold, banging on doors and winning converts. But Leif, he never minded the cartoon characters, or her desire to engage in childlike and whimsical behavior sometimes. He often said he thought it was adorable, and he meant it. It made Lynne feel accepted, loved, and secure. When they didn't have anything else they needed, or wanted to do he made sure they watched her favorite cartoons and ate breakfast together on Saturday morning, even though she was grown. He secretly still liked to watch cartoons too, and they laughed, and had such a good time together.

It was like, he knew what was missing, what was broken inside her, and he didn't mind filling her full of what she lacked, and it seemed to make the sensual bond between them even tighter. And she didn't mind filling him full of what he needed either, and she knew he needed someone to listen to him, not mind if he should stutter when he was nervous, and value his world outlook

She followed him into the kitchen quietly. Damn he was so fucking sexy, and she loved the way he just walked into the kitchen naked, and turned the light on like a sexy caveman.

But Leif was a gentle caveman. And he was also sleepy. He rubbed his eyes as though he was exhausted. But he cared for her with such kindness that he wouldn't go to sleep because she couldn't sleep.

"Baby, you look so sleepy. Go on to bed, and get your rest. I...I can make my tea, and I'll come back to the bedroom when I'm done," said Lynne.

"Hush and sit down Lynney! Wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to do it for you. I don't mind making you a cup of tea. Have a seat," he added gruffly pulling out her chair. He yawned softly.

And then, as though he felt like he'd been too harsh, he kissed her forehead. She knew Leif well enough by now to know that he wasn't being harsh, it was just a mechanism he used to keep from getting all mushy inside. Keep it masculine. Sometimes the harsher he seemed, the gentler he was feeling in his heart for her.

Lynne just glowed inside with warmth, and she smiled at him, drinking in the view of his broad sexy chest and thick arms.

"Okay...okay, you don't have to be grouchy. I appreciate you fixing me a cup of hot tea," she said softly, playfully chastened.

"Not a big deal Lynney. I don't mind at all. You'll sleep better anyway, with something warm in your belly. I always feel better with something warm in my stomach if I can't sleep" said Leif.

He poured water into their teakettle.

"Leif Peterson is that a teakettle I see? Not a microwave?" asked Lynne.

"Oh quit your yakking. I can use a teakettle now. I've been watching your ass and listening to you complain for so long whenever I'd microwave hot water for tea...microwave tea water tastes like shit...long enough that I know how to use this fucking teakettle contraption you brought to our house," said Leif.

Lynne giggled, and then snorted. He always knew how to make her laugh. It was fucking sexy watching him standing naked in front of the stove, like Tarzan, but sweetly watching the t-kettle like Mr. Manners.

The sweeter he was, the more sexually aroused Lynne became.

Even his flaccid cock was beautiful, and she already wanted to suck it again.

"You always say I'm a smart ass, you have a smart mouth too. And the microwave hot water for tea does taste like shit. You're finally learning to use a tea kettle, good for you," she quipped.

"Hey woman, I know how to use one of these guys. I knew it before I met you. Just, the microwave is a hell of a lot easier, and I don't taste the difference. But my mom used to use a teakettle too. So there," he said playfully sticking out his tongue at her.

Lynne chortled with laughter.

He brought the water to a boil, and when the teakettle whistled, he poured the hot water over the tea bag, and sweetened the concoction with honey and lemon. Her eyes filled up with water, watching Leif, long husky masculine fingers carefully pouring the water in one of their teacups, being dainty with the teabag, and then trying to get just the right mix of honey and lemon.

He fussed over her cup so much, and it reminded her of the way he fussed over her with kindness and concern. Then, he sat the teacup before her like she was his spoiled princess.

Lynne gratefully accepted the teacup.

She didn't want to sit in the chair, she wanted his lap, and she pushed out her chair, and sat in his naked lap, her thigh right next to his flaccid cock, and his thick, luscious balls.

"Thanks for my tea. Leif, I love you. I want your lap," she added kissing him softly on his lips.

"I love you too. And you're always welcome to sit in my lap, whenever you have want or need. You know that too. You know I love you sitting in my lap" he added his fingers in her hair, mildly scolding her, and pulling her into his arms.

She sipped the tea.

"It's delicious. You made it perfect just how I love. How can you know me so well?" she asked playfully.

"Easy. Easy as hell. I make it like you. Strong, and pretty sweet, and just a little bit tart," he added, looking at her with those sexy blue eyes.

She giggled.

Lynne sipped her tea. The warmth in his arms, and the warmth of the tea in her stomach was soothing indeed. Leif was right, it did feel good to have something warm in her stomach when she was trying to fall asleep and rest peacefully. She actually let out a small yawn.

"God, you're cute as hell Lynney. I told you, that warmth in your belly would make you sleepy. It's good for you, soon I'll put you to bed, and you can go onto sleep," he murmured.

He took the empty teacup from her hands, and pulled her into his neck.

He rocked her in his arms. And then he started stroking her sweetly from the crown of her head, to the small of her back. When he touched her, she felt her skin break out in goose pimples, just from the pleasure and warmth of him touching her so sweetly, and caring for her gently with the tea.

He was so kind and gentle to her, and that sweetness made her horny for him! It made her want to explore, and share, and give her body to him in ways that made him happy the way he brought her heart such joy.

The aching in her nipples started again, and she felt warmth and heat growing in the pit of her belly and traveling down below that had nothing to do with the tea, but it was joining the stiff, stickiness of the sex stained panties, and causing them to be moist again.

Leif squeezed her close, his blue eyes cloudy with lust, staring down into her own, and he gently sucked her lower lip a few times. She knew in that instant, he felt her panties getting wet on his thighs, and she whispered onto his lips,

"I need something else warm in my belly besides that tea to help put me to bed!"

"Well your man thinks you're a really good girl, so whatever you think you need to get off to sleep, I want you to have it, just take it, now you hear. This is a whole new world of love for you baby, you're not gonna be denied anything now that you're gonna be my little wifey," he murmured into her neck.

She loved when he kissed her neck, it was so fucking good and she squeezed him passionately into her neck by his dreadlocks. He started necking her, and before she even realized what she was doing, she was gyrating into his stomach, the stiff panty crotch now growing wet and click with her sex juices, warm tingles flooding her belly and between her legs. God she wanted his dick!

He started tickling the inside of her thigh near her panty line with gentle fingers and nibbling at the column of her throat, and she felt his thick, sexy dick springing alive under her right ass check. Damn, she loved it when his fat cock first started getting hard close to her ass!

Lynne smelled the scent of the sex stained panties and her newly aroused juices hitting the air under her nose, and apparently Leif smelled it too.

The smell of her own juices, and the smell of the sex they shared earlier aroused Lynne, and she sat up close to him in his lap and kissed Leif hard, used her tongue within his mouth as filthily as she could currently imagine, the same hard and nasty way he'd pulled her panties to the side and ate her pussy wild and hard, flicking her hungry insides roughly with his tongue, as soon as they got home from the airport.

Leif groaned with pleasure and he squeezed her so tight in his arms, she couldn't get away if she tried.

"Mmm, you smell so good sweetness. What else warm, do you want in your belly to help you get off to sleep. I think I know what you want," he moaned, and he took three of his fingers and lightly brushed where she came together, as though he was grabbing a bit of honey to sweeten some tea, and brushed her juices vulgarly under his nose, and on his lips.

So fucking sexy, so she sucked and licked and nibbled his lips and their shared sex flavor. Then she grabbed his cock, looking into his smoky blue eyes reverently. Leif was so full of lust he was nibbling his own lips. Sweet and sexy man, full of lust and trying to hold back, almost trembling with desire, because he didn't want to scare her, and be too rough.

She wished she wasn't so terrified of roughness, her physical self wanted to scoot up on the table, spread her legs wide, and tell him to do what he wanted, which she was now sure was plowing into her roughly, but her emotional and mental self felt frightened. At least for him to be in control of the rough sex act.

"Baby, I love you. I just want to help you sleep sugar. Don't be shy baby. You can have whatever you want Lynney, just like when we stopped for ice-cream," he murmured sweetly.

The baby I love you, released some of the pent up pain of fear, and repression that had a hold on Lynne's sexuality. Leif did love her, and this new desire she had for them to be more vigorous was a natural outgrowth of how loving and caring he was. She was learning to trust him.

She wanted his dick buried in her pussy, so she could feel it clear up in her navel, and she wanted it hard.

She swung her legs around on his lap, pulled her panties off, and flung them up in the air so high, she didn't know where they landed. She just knew she didn't want the panties getting in the way of his thick, heavenly cock this time, if they ended up thrusting hard!

He chuckled with joy when she threw her panties in the air, and he squeezed her tight around her waist. She sat with both her feet planted firmly on the tile of their linoleum floor, squeezed her eyes shut, gripped his dick, and sat down on him, hard.

She'd expected her deep hard thrust to hurt, so she was floored by the sweet sensation of achy joy that flooded her pussy, when his fat cock stretched her out rougher than ever before.

Such a delightful sensation of surrender and parting of the waters to accommodate his thick, massive cock, and it felt so good it almost hurt, not quite, but the sensation of being stretched wide by his cock was so pleasurable, she simply rolled her eyes up in the sockets with sheer joy.

The joy was intense, if felt like too much for her tight pussy, and she screamed loudly for him-

"Ugh, Leify!"

Leif groaned that he loved her and let out a low curse, and curled his own toes on the kitchen linoleum.

It felt like being warmed too much by the sun, and she backed away, too much joy.

She arched her hips upward, needing to escape that sweet, tantalizing fullness. The exquisite heft of his cock, and taking it in her fast like that was too much.

Leif gently grabbed her hips and pulled them down towards his aching cock.

"Don't be scared of my cock sugar, I know you want it a little bit harder. Wanna help you sleep baby. Help my woman go to sleep," he groaned hotly in her ear.

He squeezed her tightly to him so she couldn't get away. But instead of feeling frightened and confined, she felt possessed and adored. Then he stared suckling and kissing her along her neck, like she was sweet, and tasty treat and he couldn't get enough of her. She'd arched her hips upward, only his fat, mushroom head remained buried within her.

But they gentle way he held her, he was patient, not forcing her, not thrusting, but he held onto her firmly and wouldn't let her go, kissing the side her neck, and literally grunting with pleasure, made her want that fat cock in her, deeply again.

She sat on it slowly this time, enjoying the sensation of his heavenly thickness parting her slowly, filling her up satisfyingly where she'd ached for him inside. He was filling her with pleasure so she could go off to sleep.

She felt her hot stickiness flooding his lap, and she became aware of physical sensations, the raw physicality of the passion she felt for him in ways she never knew before. Lynne ached to see his thick cock stretching out her tight pussy, and she looked between their bodies, but he was holding her so tight, all she could see was how sweaty that tweety bird tshirt was, so sweaty that it showed the dark outline of her areolas and how hard her nipples were.

Even when she leaned backwards the position they were in would not allow her to see what he was doing to her, so she imagined his fat, pink head pushing into her tight pussy. The tighter she imagined herself, and the more he had to stretch her, the more her pussy tingled with longing. She wanted him stretching her out hard! She wanted to belong to him.

When she leaned backwards, she took that fat, heavenly dick deeper into her pussy and almost towards her belly.

"I love your dick!" yelled Lynne.

Tears of delight streamed down her face. She leaned back as far as her hips would allow, and then started bouncing up and down on the balls with firm, rapid thrusts. Leaning back on this way caused the thick heaviness of his shaft to glide firmly against her g-spot. The pressure of his meaty dick against her most sensitive areas caused her to throw her head back and groan with sheer sensual delight.

She rode him like she rode the mechanical bull at the Karaoke bar. She hadn't been in that bar since she and Leif dated, and honestly, now that Leif was in her life, her need to ride that bull was diminished.

Warmth spread through her cheeks when she remembered riding that bull, besting everyone and getting a few prizes, beer and other treats, and little did the owner, and other patrons know that she learned to ride that bull so good because that sweet rough rocking almost made her come.

There were times when she quickly knocked her winning beer back, and couldn't wait to get home to masturbate and finish. She'd shut the door behind herself, and sometimes she wouldn't even make it into the bedroom, her hands would be in her pants and pleasing herself before she even got a chance to play in her toybox. Her appetite for sex was strong! Strong!

She often was quaking with orgasm right in the doorway, and she felt dirty and filthy for imagining herself coming, riding that bull in front of all those strangers.

But now, with Leif, she didn't feel dirty or ashamed of her sexual desires anymore! He made her feel proud and unashamed of her womanly urges! He gently caressed her bouncing breasts under the tweety bird tshirt.

He groaned about how sweet, tender, and innocent she was. How much he loved when his good girl was naughty.

Feeling cherished by him just made her even hornier!

She loved the sensation of riding and rocking on him rough. It felt good to her clit, and her pussy. And she was finally feeling safe enough to let Leif see. The caring tenderness made her feel safe to admit to another soul that that she enjoyed riding on an object nasty and rough.

But nothing she'd ridden on thus far had felt as good as sitting raunchily in Leif's lap and using him for her joy; that mechanical bull did not have a thick dick to stretch her out so nicely.

"Lynney! Fuck! I love you baby...my sweet pussy," groaned Leif.

All Lynne could do was nod; he'd took her breath away with pleasure and she couldn't even speak. She looked up into his eyes with adoration not only for the big, beautiful love that they shared, but for his thick, massive organ that brought her such pleasure.

She could relate to Leif' cries. She loved him, but she loved that damn thick dick of his too! Sexual love!

He'd slumped down in the chair somewhat with joy, she rode him so good he surrendered to her, sliding further, and further back in the chair with pleasure.

Then she felt his fingers reach between her two butt cheeks baring her, and spreading her wide for their mutual enjoyment.

"Can't get enough," he whispered against her neck.

She didn't think he could get any deeper in her pussy from this position, but when he spread her by her haunches she felt her eager muscles suck him in even deeper.

She couldn't speak, just scream with joy as she sat on his hips and felt the pleasure of him stretching her out clear up into her womb. With each scream her eyes widened with pleasure and tears of joy streamed down her face.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked, his voice husky with the sweet pleasure of their sex.

"Yeah! Damn, Leify, I love you so much!" she cried.

"Love you too baby," he panted softly.

Satisfied that she was okay, Leif made the sexiest fuck face, wrinkled up his face like something smelled sour or tasted bitter.

He made a base, guttural groan, a sound of deep ecstasy she had never heard before.

She leaned forward, tickling her pussy with his blonde nest of pubic hair, and her soaking wetness provided such sweet, luscious lubrication that his pubes tickled her clit into a warm frenzy of joy, she didn't even need to stimulate her clit in any other way.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers