Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Her womanhood convulsed with joy around his eager licking thrusts, thrusts so hard they made popping noises in her aching pussy. Tounge thrusts that she could hear, which increased her arousal. Her pussy and womb just kept clutching and each seize was punctuated with a pleasure so thorough that Lynne made soft moans as she sucked his thick phallus.

Tears of sweet delight streamed down Lynne's face now!

Her sucking motions grew harder urged on by the multiple orgasms at the rough pillaging of her innards with his tongue.

She loved the feel and shape of his sexy mushroom head, and she sucked his cock harder now, sucking it hard like she was sucking up something thick and sticky through a milkshake straw.

Now he was moaning into her pussy.

"Oh Lynney, sugar, I love you!" he cried as her pussy kept throbbing and clenching with the intensity of her multiple orgasms.

She couldn't answer, but when she felt his own cock start throbbing, and began feeling and tasting the sweet, sticky fruits of his release on her tongue, he knew without words that he loved her too.

He groaned with pleasure against her pussy again, and again, with such happiness, and Lynne greedily sucked his come down her throat, loving the soft, sexy feel.

He kept patting her rear, and gently rubbing the small of her back under the t-shirt, while Lynne made sure to gobble up all of the sweet gift he wanted to share.

Then, tenderly running her tongue along the head and shaft to make sure she didn't miss any of the sweet gift he wanted to share, while his powerful shaft grew flaccid and soft. Leif moaned with pleasure at the motions of her cleaning even as his cock grew soft.

"My goodness Lynney! That was amazing! I never sixty-nined like that before. So much more fun than I ever had in that position. Jesus, you make everything fun, and it must be because I love you so much! That's all I can figure out!" he added happily kissing the sole of her feet.

"I'm glad everything is more fun with me, than you had with other women before. That's the only thing that keeps me from being insanely jealous, that you had other women before. Knowing you love the way I love you, the best. I want, your gorgeous body only to belong to me," murmured Lynne, climbing off of his body, and turning around to face him, cuddling her arm around his neck.

"Oh Lynney, my body, plus my heart and soul already belongs to you. Damn it I've forgotten about the other women I've slept with long ago. They don't hold a candle to you baby. It's just something about it. I dunno how to describe it. Must be the love, and there's also something about an innocent woman you love enough to marry, who is just so overwhelmingly eager to please her man. It's such a tender thing, and I feel sorry that most men will never, ever get to experience a passion like this, and a pleasure like this, because they're busy out there screwing every woman in a skirt. But then, like earlier with the cartoons, and the cereal, you're like my best friend. Not ever anyone I love to spend time with more. I'm so lucky to be marrying you in a month," he added softly, reflectively, kissing her forehead.

"Baby that's so beautiful. But I'm the lucky one. But I know my parents won't see that," said Lynne with a sigh, then a small yawn.

He kissed her hand.

"You were up earlier, worrying. Get a nap. I want you to be clearheaded, and happy, and relaxed, before you go in there at least. Sleep up against my chest, while I watch some real cartoons. Warner Brothers," he chided.

He turned the volume down low so he didn't disturb her. Lynne loved the smell of her own pussy on his breath as he dotingly kissed her cheek. She cuddled right into the crook of his chest.

Soon she didn't want her t-shirt on, and she peeled it off. Being naked and close to him, skin to skin with him and feeling his heartbeat fortified her emotionally. Having the chance to cuddle, tickle and play, and watch cartoons, when she hadn't had a particularly happy childhood, besides sneaking away with friends and performing, meant everything to Lynne, filled in the missing pieces of her soul, and satisfied longings and cravings she didn't even know she had before Leif healed her with his tender love.

She didn't know if she could make her parents understand the way she loved him, and why she was marrying him today, and she didn't care. She felt tears of gratitude forming in her eyes, and they pooled around his chest as he started cuddling her.

He immediately looked down at her.

"What's wrong with my girl? You don't wanna go anymore? You don't have to do a thing you don't want to do anymore Lynney. They don't hold you hostage anymore," he added protectively.

"No, these are gratitude tears! Grateful for you," said Lynne softly.

"Grateful for you too sweet princess. Get a nap. You'll be glad you had it, you worried so much you didn't sleep good. You tossed and turned half the night," he scolded, swatting her ass.

His hands cupping the back of her neck, and soon, she felt him rocking her. It was a private pleasure between them, and no one else had to know that he rocked his grown ass woman to sleep sometimes, but Lynne found it soothing as hell to be rocked tenderly.

She didn't even realize when she fell asleep, she only felt him a few hours later gently rocking her shoulder.

"If you still want to go darlin', we should get ready. I drew you a hot bath before I woke you, I already showered, so take as long as you want," he added sweetly.

Lynne soaked in the hot water, washing herself carefully to remove the scent of their oral lovemaking, and her own pleasure.

When she finished, he was waiting to dry her skin and her hair. He dotingly dried her off with the towel.

When he was finished, he sat on the edge of the tub, and pulled her close to him, looking tenderly into her eyes.

"So now, if...if you are talking to them, and things get mean, we can leave. And this ring you're wearing, it says you belong to me, and if they hurt a hair on your head, or a piece of your heart, so help me god, you might need to post bail to get me out of jail before the wedding," he added caressing her cheek dotingly.

She chuckled.

"Oh Leif, I'm grown, I don't think we have to worry about you catching a case. I don't think they'll do anything too crazy to me, they just are going to probably be rude, and shitty, especially my father," she added sadly.

"Well I hope not baby, but if it turns ugly, you never have to go back again, okay," added Leif sweetly.

Lynne nodded.

But she sucked up his tenderness, and soaked it up, and it bolstered her, the same way that she absorbed a variety of musical genres, and it bled in her soul and enhanced her craft.

How lucky she was that she wanted to absorb him the same way she absorbed her music!

***

Lynne was all dressed up again like a schoolteacher to visit her parents. She always chose modest clothes for these visits. It was bad enough that she was leaving their church in their eyes, there was no need to assault their eyes with any sexy, or hipster style clothes that would just alarm them even more.

She wore a buttoned up lightweight cashmere sweater, a modest length denim skirt, and casual boots. It was getting warmer outside so she didn't need a jacket. She slicked her hair back in a ponytail, and she wore glasses.

Leif had even tried to dress a little more conservatively than he had the last time. He wore his good pair of khaki pants, the same pair of pants he'd worn to church when she was visiting their parents in California. He also pulled his long dreadlocks back in a ponytail. She'd never seen Leif do that before! He wore the silk shirt that he'd worn when he asked her to marry him.

Lynne was so touched. Leif was trying hard to maintain his sense of self, while showing some type of respect to her parents during his visit. He'd been respectful the last time in his demeanor, but now he was even making superficial changes to his appearance, so he would be less offensive to her conservative parents. The fact that he was trying so hard for the outcome of the visit to be a positive one, despite what flaming assholes her parents were being was a clear demonstration of his love for her.

"Leif, it's so sweet that you are all dressed up this time honey. You remind me of myself long ago. I mean, with them, you just keep trying, and trying, and every time you try a little harder, and hope that it'll be good enough. But it never is though, so, you didn't have to go through such efforts with them. It probably won't matter that you dressed up so nicely, nothing I ever did or said was enough," said Lynne softly as an after thought as Leif locked up the apartment behind them.

"Well, this is a new house, and a new life, with Leif Peterson, Mrs. Peterson. And, you are always, always enough for me. Don't you forget that, and especially once you are in the house with them today. And...and if you find that you are not enough for them as you are sweetheart, then, you may simply feel that you've had enough, leave their home, and choose to walk out of their lives. The choice is yours now Lynney. You're grown. I'll support you either way," said Leif.

***

She was so quiet on the drive over, her lips pressed together expectantly, and she held the invitation until it was sweaty. Leif lovingly convinced her to sit it on the dashboard.

He didn't want the ink to smear, and ruin her pretty invitation. It was one of the invitations that she'd addressed. But, he was careful not to scold her. He didn't even mention that she was making the ink runny. The last thing that she needed was any type of scolding right now, any type of hint that what she wasn't doing wasn't good enough.

Smearing the ink on the invite with sweaty hands because she was nervous was an honest mistake.

He took her sweaty, trembling little fingers into his own. The fact that she was so nervous, he nearly wished he hadn't kept pushing her to "woman" up when they kept ringing her phone, but he kept remembering that she was the one who insisted on leaving this invitation with her parents personally- he hadn't put her up to it.

Her fear of their displeasure, even from a distance, and even though she hadn't lived at home for almost two years now made Leif acutely aware of how badly she must have been mistreated growing up in their home. He could tell she was shell shocked, and used to getting yelled at by men, because the rare times when Leif had raised his voice at her, and he could count them on one hand, she braced herself and sat up, or stood up tall, on the alert. Like she was ready for a fight! It made him wonder too, about that ex of hers, and whether he'd ever yelled at, or struck at Lynne. Leif's heart ached with pain when he thought about her being terrorized by male aggression in fits of anger.

Leif would never strike her! It hurt him when he'd raise his voice when he was a little upset, and she acted afraid of him. He would never hurt her. But he knew that male excitability unnerved her sometimes; because of the different types of ways she'd been abused by men in her life, before he came along.

Part of him wondered if striking had been part of her discipline growing up, and he got a little hot with anger and had to adjust his silk collar as his neck trickled with sweat. If she'd been hit as part of discipline growing up, he didn't want to know, until after this visit, only because he felt like he'd want to hit her father. Let him see what it felt like to be tiny, the recipient of someone's displeasure, and have fear pounded into him, like he probably had done to Lynne. His parents had hated corporal punishment as a discipline, and he didn't like it either!

But, he was certain at the very least, that she'd been yelled at often, and, probably severely. Her father even yelled in those voicemail messages. That was why Lynne glowed so much at Leif's tender doting, and male affection. She wasn't used to that, and it healed her. She'd lay right up under Leif's heart sometimes when he was watching TV or reading the paper, and he'd caress her hair or her neck, and it wasn't long before he figured out that half the time Lynne was not even watching the TV and could care less about the paper.

She just wanted his gentle skin caresses and his doting kisses to her forehead. When he found that out he was quick to let his woman know that she was welcome to sit in his lap or hide in his arms for a cuddle whenever she wanted, she didn't need to play it off as wanting to watch television, or wanting to steal a bit of his paper. Didn't matter what he was doing, just climb on him and snuggle up and fill herself up with his tender care. That was one of the first lessons he taught her along with not being nervous of his caresses, he wouldn't hurt her, early on in their courtship.

She was thriving in Leif's love and care, and he only hoped this visit would not introduce a set back, and have Lynne going back into her shell again. She was emotionally immature, but she was growing up fast with Leif's care, he marveled at her emotional growth during such a short span, but her progress was dependent upon being treated with lots of love and kindness. Any bruise or bump could send her scurrying back in her shell. Lynne had done very well with the voicemail from her father, and that horrible family at the bakery, but when someone had been hurt the way his Lynney had, it would take a while to smooth out all those painful layers of a shyness and insecurity that she had. He didn't know how many more of these emotionally trying events she could take before she poked her head and arms back in that tortoise shell of hers.

He could see when they were alone together, she was so raw and naked sensually and emotionally with him, she'd almost peeled all her protective layers off, so she could really bask in his love, but it had taken him precious long to get to that wonderful place that where he enjoyed her nearly total trust, and he wanted nothing intruding upon their closeness, including the emotional abuse of her former church and her parents.

But, she broke the long silence in the car and said-

"I don't know how people go through the shit I go through with my parents alone. I mean, I'm not to only person to get thrown out on their ass by their family because of the fucked up lifestyle this religion imposes. I was pretty brave for moving out of the house by myself, looking back. I mean, when I was alone, if I visited them like this, and they rejected me, oh Leif, it would have crushed me. But now....my home is with you. And, you've given me support, and encouragement, and love, so...I don't even feel like they have the power to reject me, or crush my spirit. My picture is on the fridge in our house. And you put it there because you love me, and I'm your special girl, and you are proud of all the things I do. And our little home together is where I know what it feels like to have safety, and love, and have someone proud of me no matter what I think, believe, or what I do for a living. So I'm gonna be okay, even if they spit on this invitation. And that's what I imagine they'll do," said Lynne.

She didn't sound sad, just factual as she said the last sentence.

Leif looked over at Lynne lovingly.

"What you just said right there, it lets me know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that our love is healing you in all the ways I had hoped that it would, and I just hope that this continues even more after we are husband and wife. If they spit on it baby, I'll just collect the most precious thing in my life, which is you, and we'll leave together, and we'll feel good knowing we've done all we can to be civil, and if they aren't a part of our lives, its because they are being cruel. And you've stood up to them, and you've been the big girl I always knew you were in my heart from the moment I saw you Lynney, and that's all that anyone can ask of you," he added with a soft smile as they pulled up to her parents home.

"I have never been more proud of you than I am today," he added dotingly, kissing her forehead.

Lynne looked at him, and she beamed with pleasure at his adoration.

***

Lynne never would have been bold enough to do this on her own. It was the strength of Leif's gentle, and patient love that was making her woman up, and stand up to them, the way she needed to. Part of it might have also been the growing tempestuousness of their sexuality. The more intimacies they shared, the more he made her feel like the adult woman she was.

She wanted her parents to know that she was not going to meet with Pastor Ben, she didn't feel the need to repent for her sins, and that they were wrong about Leif. He was marrying her, and he hadn't wanted to use her at all.

Further, she wanted them to know that, despite their lack of support, she had plans to have a beautiful wedding, which would be a celebration, and not a saddened, small, justice of the peace affair. She didn't need their money, their support, or their blessing. But, if they wanted to be a part of the ceremony they were welcome, though she doubted it, because of their ridiculous religious beliefs.

She sat in the Leif's van, and adjusted her glasses and her hair in the mirror again, and again. She knew it was a nervous tick, and she was stalling.

"You look just beautiful honey. Why don't you go on and knock on the door now. Do you want me to wait in the car like I did last time baby, and you see if it's okay for me to come inside?" he murmured sweetly, kissing her on the cheek.

"No...they need to start getting used to the fact that we are a package deal. Especially once we start dropping our own little presents," said Lynne, grinning and him, her tongue in her cheek.

He got the joke immediately and he chuckled.

"I plan on keeping you quite busy, so you might be dropping a lot of presents once you get off that pill," he teased with a grin.

Leif took the invitation off the dash, and Lynne was glad. It had made her so nervous holding it. He put it in his shirt pocket.

"I'll give it to you when you're ready okay sweetness?" he whispered, his hot breath tickling her ear.

Lynne was surprised after all the wonderful orgasms she had with his tongue, and even her nervousness, or perhaps because of it, that she felt a stirring in her loins when his breath tickled her ear.

She giggled. She didn't mean to, but his sexy breath made her feel giddy for just a moment.

"Ah, stop that giggling and squirming. You're gonna give me a hard on, and that is not the impression we want to leave sweet Lynney," whispered Leif with a manly chuckle.

He playfully and respectfully hugged her around her shoulder. Lynne knew the only reason he didn't cup her ass was because he had no idea who would be watching them through the window.

Now that she approached the door, her palms started sweating again.

"I almost don't think I can do it," she murmured under her breath.

"Hell yeah you can baby! Your man is right here," he added sweetly, his hand chastely on her upper back, patting her with encouragement.

Lynne walked up the stately steps to her parents brick townhome, and rang the doorbell.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers