Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Oh Lynne I hardly think that it matters, you're still gonna get your own reward you wanted in your half of the bet, you're gonna get that pussy kissed, because when I lay close to you tonight, I'm gonna wanna smell you, to make my hard on better, and once I start smelling your body, then I have to taste you. But, I sure as hell won't be emptying that damn litter box. You'll have fun. I'll teach you how," said Leif with a wry grin.

Lynne tried to look at Leif with puppy dog eyes. She always tried to use her playful sad eyes with Leif when she was about to lose a bet, or didn't want to do something. Because she wasn't spoiled and indulged much growing up, seeing how much she could get away with by being playfully charming was a fun game that bolstered her self esteem. And, when Leif could see right through her, and goaded her about it, it made quite a canvass for loving and playful erotic activities.

"Oh no, you are not using those sweet little eyes on me, I'm not looking at you, I see right through that shit!" cried Leif, turning away from her.

"Come on Leif, the litter box is smelly and gross baby, it's usually your job," said Lynne, pouting, using her cute husky accent and batting her eyelashes.

"It's not smelly and gross once it's emptied once a day! Don't look at me! Look at those sorry assed Giants baby! You need to pout and have pretty eyes for them. And pouty lips, and hope that they see your pretty little face through the screen, and stop playing like a bunch of morons. I'm not sure even your gorgeous little mug can help those sorry ass losers," said Leif, playfully sucking her pouting bottom lip, and kissing her.

"Please Leify. I'll do other fun stuff, if you let me out of that disgusting litter box chore, I know you love to play with me, I'll get you nice and hard, and I'll do whatever you like," she panted close to his neck.

Leif chuckled hard and smacked her ass.

"Oh I knew that you'd try that shit missy, I've been down that road before with you, and that's why there's some kisses to my cock included in our bet. So, you need to be doing that anyway when you lose," he teased stroking her mouth, with playful anticipation.

She pouted and sat back on the couch turning away from him, stuck her bottom lip out and made moony eyes.

Leif laughed hard.

"God you're so damn cute when you are spoiled. I think my favorite part is that you are finally learning you are spoiled and you have me wrapped around your little finger. I want you there. I want you to wrap yourself all around my finger, and use those cute ass woman ways to get what you want from your man! I know you're being playful! That shit is new for you and probably fun as hell for you, to be Leif's spoiled girl! I will consider, consider, changing my part of the bet to you making our bed, or cleaning up the dishes, which are generally my chores. But only if you're good. And I'm still considering. I didn't say you weren't gonna empty the litter box. If you won't do that, how the hell are you gonna change a poopy kid diaper in five or ten years," he added with a chuckle.

"I'm breastfeeding, you said you'd change the diapers, a deal is a deal! We decided that months ago!" said Lynne.

Leif laughed.

"I already said I'd change a lot of pampers, but despite all that, there will come a time when you are face to face with a newborn poopy ass, and I'm not there to change it, and I'll tell you right now, that litter box is probably a hell of a lot less disgusting," said Leif, chuckling.

"Yeah, you're probably right, especially after they start eating grown up food, and are still in diapers. Ugh!" said Lynne, squeezing her nose and waving her hand in the air.

Leif chuckled.

"Hell yeah, that shit's gross. I remember with my cousins! But you'll know what to do, and be good at it, when the time comes to change those stinking diapers, just like I will. In the meantime, just, be a good girl, be nice to me, no sassing tonight, give your man a fabulous blowjob like you always do, and maybe I won't make you change the litter box in the morning. Maybe I'll put you on dish duty instead, or, maybe you'll be scooping out that disgusting litter box, depends on how good you are, and how nice I feel tomorrow morning," he added with a playful swat to her bottom.

Lynne figured her man would be thirsty by now, and she brought a beer from the kitchen for him, grabbed another for herself, and fixed him a bowl of chips and dip as a snack. She loved to serve, and wait on her sweet, kind man, and playfully hoped that serving him lovingly would make him forget about losing her bet.

"Thank you sweetness," he said affectionately kissing her forehead when she handed him the beer and the snacks.

That simple affection that he showed, kissing her forehead when she served him made her glow. It made her want to get his slippers from the bedroom, for his feet, both to serve him, and receive more of his doting, but she decided to save that for another commercial break.

He pulled her toward him by her waist, balancing the chip bowl on one his knees.

Lynne pounced on his other knee to watch the rest of the game, and buried her head in his neck, loving their world of play and teasing, while giving up hope that her beloved Giants would win the game and save her from extra chores, and that nasty ass litter box that week.

***

Leif loved his new role as designated vocal warm up coach. Well, he'd appointed himself into that role. With the extra money flowing through the household now, since they only needed to pay one rent, and had Lynne's awesome weekly budget, Leif had wanted her to use a portion of the leftover money to do something she really enjoyed on a regular basis.

A special treat just for her. He was happy when she decided upon voice lessons for herself. It wasn't that Lynne needed much vocal work with her fabulous voice, but he was glad because voice lessons were something she had to give up when she moved out of her parent's home. Because there wasn't money to pay rent, get groceries, pay her utilities, and have any little bit left over to save, on top of voice lessons, she'd let the lessons go when she was a single woman.

Lynne was so fastidious, she still coached herself vocally, but she'd been using vocal tapes and videocassettes. Lynne thought that she could wait until they returned from the wedding and honeymoon to start the lessons, but Leif insisted she start as soon as possible.

He wanted her to have something special to look forward to in her routine as a new wife when she returned home after the excitement of the wedding and honeymoon had passed, and he knew she was so excited about working with that voice coach, as she kept pulling up the site and showing it to her friends on her iPhone. When she was happy about something, and making that excited chatter, Leif just turned into a damn ball of mush.

Why make the woman wait? She'd been waiting her whole life to enjoy life! Leif was especially proud, because she was now able to afford an even better vocal trainer than the one that her parents paid for while she lived in their house and abided by their rules. He thought this was a good lesson for Lynne too, that she was a good girl, and she deserved pleasure, enjoyment, and to be able to learn the things she wanted to learn, how to have better vocal stamina and elocution, not just what others told her to study.

This woman she was seeing now had worked with lots of stars, like Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Anita Baker, and Clay Aiken. But he was impressed by how she was helping his Lynne to build stamina already. It wasn't that Lynne didn't have stamina before, but now, Lynne could sustain notes so long, that the audience regularly gasped after they'd been taken on a tour of the wonder of her voice. Granted, Lynne did a lot of practicing of those vocal exercises around the house, and he marveled at listening to her beautiful voice making such weird noises that did help her vocal flexibility. Her improvement of her already stellar craft in such a short time, having only worked with the woman for a few lessons, with all the other stuff she had going on, with the wedding, and their upcoming trip to California to be married impressed him so much.

But, Leif became the impromptu voice coach, because he loved to give Lynne an early morning vocal workout with her screaming and moaning with sexual pleasure. And, although Lynne only would be meeting with the voice coach one more time before they departed for California, Lynne confessed that her first voice training session had gone great, and she was sure that although she'd warmed up and practiced her exercises, she felt that her voice was more supple and pliable because of her ecstatic moaning, and the overall relaxation she felt due to the early morning sexual pleasure Leif had given her prior to her first lesson.

Leif was actually very sleepy when Lynne got up in the morning for her first vocal lesson. He wasn't a morning person, that was more of Lynne's domain, but he'd always want to cuddle with her, and pleasure her, or make love to her before she got on the subway to leave their home, he cherished the last chance to feel her warm body close to his, and when she left the house she was warm, and satisfied, and he was smelling like her womanhood on his mouth, and fingers, and sometimes his dick.

He'd prop his fingers up close to his nose after she said goodbye one last time and kissed him on his lips and forehead, and the heady, erotic smell of her juices on his fingertips would intoxicate him and help him drift off to sleep, that and the smell of her pillow, and that hair oil that she used. Funny how he had no trouble falling asleep as a single man, but now that he was with Lynne, when he couldn't smell her scents and feel her warm body close to him, even if it was just a press of her thigh against his own, it seemed that he didn't sleep as well. He'd be embarrassed for anyone to know that he needed the smell of her skin, or the smell of her hair oil, or smelling her pussy to feel like he could sleep. And then, once he fell asleep, after she left, most of his dreams consisted of screwing her hard against the wall, after they were wed.

But, this was what he'd asked for, when he'd wanted to fall in love, he'd wanted to be consumed with sweet longings like he felt for Lynne. He awoke when Lynne awoke for her voice lessons. They brushed their teeth together in the sink a lot, even though they had those two bathrooms now in the new apartment. But they just couldn't stay away from each other, as they lounged around the house. It amused him to no end that they'd gotten to know each other so well he could understand her when she spoke with a mouth full of toothpaste. Even funnier, was that they'd started having these toothpaste spitting contests, seeing who could make it further away from the sink bowl. Lynne was the most fun woman he'd ever met! It was a childish and juvenile game he'd do with himself in the morning to amuse himself.

The day of her first voice lesson, about a week ago, she caught him doing it! And he was mortified, a grown man, playing a game consisting of spitting the toothpaste in the bowl as he moved farther, and farther from the sink. But, the way she reacted when she caught him, made him know he was making the right decision in marrying her. She got out her own toothbrush, and toothpaste, and started competing with him. After they were through and they'd cleaned up the sink, and the stray toothpaste, he could barely hold in his desire for her, barely stand to make it back to the bedroom so they could make love again. Being able to play with her like that, be foolish, and let his childish, playful side free. And little wonder Lynne reacted so strongly to being able to indulge her secret playful spirit, especially since she's had such a rough childhood. Secret games that only they knew about. Sex games, playful games around their home, he was so fucking in love with Lynne.

He'd just gargled too, and when he kissed her and went down on her, he got a strong reception from Lynne, because of the cool, minty mouthwash he'd gargled with, right before going down on her. She moaned and hollered loudly for him, and told him the mouthwash made her even more tingly than usual! He loved pleasuring her, and so, after she came, he gargled again and went down on her again with his minty, mouthwash breath. If she liked the minty tingle, he didn't mind giving it to her. And then, when he was through, she kissed him ravenously like the hungriest woman in the world, his mouth tasting like Listerine, mixed with her sweet pussy juices.

Lynne confessed that orgasms prior to a performance or a rehearsal, relaxed her, and when she was really nervous and had something big she needed to do in the past, she would masturbate to orgasm beforehand, if she could, and it took the edge off her nerves. Leif reassured her that this was quite normal, and he also enjoyed a good orgasm before a situation where he felt nervous, and he used a strategically timed sexual encounter with Lynne as his own pressure release valve. He told her that there was no reason for her to hide the fact that she found she needed to have an orgasm sometimes when she felt nervous. He'd be glad to be her designated secret warm-up tool.

So that was how he became her private little warm up coach before her voice lessons, and they both got something out of it, she was warm, happy, and relaxed, and he got the sweet smell of her pussy on his upper lip and finger tips to help him drift off to sleep after she was gone.

To make the game even more fun, this time, he had Lynne put on her clothes, and leave off her panties, and her shoes, and he ate her pussy thoroughly with her full skirt pooled all around his head. She was wearing this cute, flowing, denim, hippyyish skirt with these very full pockets. Lynne looked fucking adorable! He couldn't see what he was doing with the skirt over his face, but Lynne smelled so sweet, and the smell was all consuming, and she made so much noise, hollered so loudly as he thoroughly licked up her clit and where he should enter her, was glad that they had a top floor apartment, because surely they would be receiving an eviction notice, with her loud voice if they lived on another floor.

Lynne was so hot and sexy, moaning her love for him, Leif's rock hard cock was leaking pre-cum, and throbbing, and he felt as though he was one dick stroke away from having a sympathy orgasm all over his chest and stomach.

He loved to hear the noises she made as she felt so good even if he couldn't see her expression. She moaned for him, that she loved him, called his name, cursed, hollered about how good her pussy felt. He'd never knew a woman could be so vocal during pleasure until Lynne. It was the musician in her. When she spread her haunches wider for more of the feel of his tounge it was almost too much for him, he almost couldn't stand it, and wanted to pick her up off his face and slam his cock hard into her guts.

She swirled her hips above his face like a mad woman, and he was pretty sure she was pinching her own adorable nipples through her lightweight sweater, even though he couldn't see her; lately she always started rubbing and pinching them when he went down on her and she was about to come. This rough nipple pinching enjoyment was something new for Lynne, but she'd been doing that since he sucked her tit really hard in the fair at the bathroom. It was arousing to him, to see her growing bolder and enjoying a bit of roughness with her sexual pleasure, and when he could, he leant her a hand in this area too. Her sensuality was growing each day!

When he felt her lower lips twitching into his own mouth, he knew his sweet Lynney had gone over the edge of her sexual pleasure.

"Leify I love you so much! Oh damn sweetie! So...fucking...good..." Lynne moaned ecstatically, which told him all he needed to know about whether she was coming, along with the thrumming of her pussy. She rocked over his mouth heatedly again and again as her muscles clutched in ecstasy. He could tell even though his face was covered in her peasant skirt with those adorable pockets that she was grabbing the headboard for leverage as she moved all around. She'd learned that the headboard supported her well and let her rock her pussy really wild over his face for a very good orgasm, where she was panting, rocking, rolling her hips, thrusting wildly and covered with little beads of perspiration around her stomach and thighs.

Finally he could tell his precious woman was spent when she stopped hopping happily on his sucking and licking lips. Her thighs relaxed against his face, and he heard her gulping for air, getting her breath together, returning to earth slightly, such an erotic sound after she'd been so thoroughly pleasured. She was exhausting herself with her orgasms more than ever before, and reveling in pleasure, and the honeymoon was sure to be a delight!

Apparently remembering that she had a husband to be, whom she was suffocating with his head under her skirt, Lynne sat up, and quickly swung her legs off his face, and straddled his hips, her wet pussy inflaming Leif. Just one stroke and he could bury his cock in her tight innards, hard!

"I'm sorry Leify I didn't mean to smother you. Your turn, baby, and you can have a quicky, because I have to go soon, don't worry about making me come, I already came with your lips, you just enjoy boy, I want your come deep in my pussy," purred Lynne.

She slid her hips seductively over his cock, teasing his cock head with her tight warmth, ready to straddle him.

"Mmm, baby it's fine. You go on now, you'll be late if you don't leave right now, I don't want you late for those expensive ass lessons," he murmured swatting her butt.

"But I don't want to leave you like that, all hard," said Lynne playing with his dick, squeezing it lovingly, and licking her lips.

He could tell she was already anticipating the feel of him stretching her out.

Leif groaned loudly. She could have probably tugged it ten times he was so turned on listening to her sexy voice and her pleasure he would have come everywhere while he was eating her pussy.

"It will go back down, after you leave and stop looking so cute and sexy in that damn skirt of yours. Lynne, sometimes I have the best orgasms when I can't have one, and it goes back down, and you play with me again, or have sex with me later. You'll give me dessert with my lunch or dinner won't you? Maybe both? Maybe even a night cap, tossed in there too, since I waited like a good boy so you wouldn't be late to your lesson," he asked gently tracing her pouty lips with his thumb.

"Of course baby, you can have as much dessert as you want as soon as my lesson is over. You don't even have to wait for your meal. Maybe I'll stick my head in your lap and treat you to a course as soon as I walk through the door, oh wait, I forgot, after Janelle and I try out a few wedding gowns...so later in the afternoon, I promise baby, all the dessert you need," she murmured.

Leif chuckled and kissed her.

"Oh woman you better stop teasing me. You're getting devoured in a short little while, on this honeymoon and I just hope you're ready," he added swatting her butt.

"I'm ready, I can't wait until you finish teaching me all about being your grown up wifey," she purred softly.

Lynne moved off his hips, and walked towards the bathroom.

He knew she was washing away some of that womanly scent. On the honeymoon, they'd have to work on that. He didn't want her washing away evidence of his love. He didn't mind her pushing out the juices, he figured the sticky juices might be uncomfortable, but he didn't like for her to wash up so soon afterwards. He loved the faint sex smell she carried after he was intimate with her. It was a smell that only they combined to make, and it was as uniquely beautiful as the print of a snowflake.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers