Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kisses would not stop, and she'd lost count of them. Lynne had worried about them not being as close emotionally as they got used to each other sexually, but she was relieved to learn that it would be the opposite between the two of them, it was as though, all restraints were broken and he could now give her all the tenderness and love he craved to give her without restrictions, knowing she wanted to be possessed by him totally.

"Hush Lynney, if they think it's weird that I want to hug and rock you next to me because you felt a little pricked in your heart that there were no arrangements to walk you down the aisle, and I want to let you know that you have an open door policy with your husband when you have a worry, then I know less about this family than I thought. It's okay to snuggle. Is it making you feel good," he asked dotingly and he was stroking her hair.

Did it make her feel good, so damn good she couldn't utter a peep, just hide next to his neck and smell him, feel arousal for him, and nod yes in close to his shoulder as she perched in his lap.

And what he did next surprised her. He chuckled with happiness. Sheer joy like he was the one being given the best gift on earth, instead of her, she was the one sitting on his knee, a spoiled, princess, bride to be!

Just that simple reassurance, hugging him and in his lap, and she felt so much better. She felt like she could walk on the clouds.

She wiped her tears on his shirt sleeve and beamed at him, smiling. The look she received back from him of utter joy and contentment at consoling her made her feel so special and cherished by him.

Adored.

"That's my sweet one! All better now?" he whispered, and he kissed her forehead.

He even checked in with her to see that the kindness made her feel better. She was so damn lucky, and spoiled!

"Yes baby, so much better! I know...maybe it'll be weird, but I'll ask your dad to walk me down the aisle...I care so much about him. He's been so kind and helpful with fatherly like advice since I've known him, and way nicer than my dad ever was...He can come back and get me from his seat, after he sits near the bridal party," said Lynne.

"You are my most precious gift. You don't have to ask anyone to give you away. I want to do the asking baby, and I feel like an ass that I forgot that shit in the first place, it never should have gotten to a point where you needed to ask someone to walk you down the aisle," said Leif ruefully.

"You're my most precious gift too! You don't have to feel like an ass. We both forgot. God, everything is so much better when I'm a good Lynne and trust you with my feelings. But wait...what about Granny LaReaux. She could give me away...but...she is a woman that might be too much for some people...I don't know..." hedged Lynne.

"Oh woman, quit with those old fashioned ways. You are not in that fucking church anymore! Don't stifle your forward thinking. That's the way you feel in your heart naturally. I've been to some weddings where the mom gave the girl away, and I thought that shit was cool. I'm liberal, guy and most everyone who is invited to our wedding is similar. I see your point about Granny too. We've got a tough choice. Which one would you rather have the most?" asked Leif.

"I don't know! I mean, your dad is like a father to the both of us now, and he's sweet, kind and patient, kind of like you are, and he's great for advice. But then, so is my granny, and she's a surprise guest and she's my family," said Lynne.

"I'll ask both of them, and let them duke it out in the ring. I'll decide who gets to walk you. Whoever makes the best case to walk my most precious little gift down the aisle. The present I can't wait to receive, and really get to call you my own. I don't want you to worry your pretty little head about it again until the rehearsal dinner. You are going to have someone great that you love to walk you down the aisle. Just put your trust in me, okay? You've got enough to worry about with all the things brides have to do. That's another thing, far too much worry in your life before, that shit is over honey, let me worry about shit for a while," said Leif, kissing her hand.

"Okay baby, I won't worry about it anymore, I promise," said Lynne.

It felt good to be able to put her trust in someone like that; and put the worry aside. She'd never felt a feeling so sweet before Leif!

***