Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so beautiful Lynney. I love it more than any song, or anything anyone's ever done for me baby. You play so beautifully and you make me so proud of you sweet," he added lovingly.

Those words, him being proud of her meant so much. He was always proud of her no matter what. It was a new feeling, and something she'd only experienced in his arms. It made her want to run to his arms always.

"I appreciate that, but I still have much to learn, and I can't wait to learn more lessons from you," she added sweetly, beaming at him.

She loved being taught by Leif, mentored by Leif, it was that male doting and receiving that affection she was staving for before.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna teach you everything I know for the rest of our lives together sweet. And yes...just like your beautiful little song, I really love you Lynney," he added.

Dotingly, unashamed in front of everyone, he kissed her forehead with reverence.

Since he was unashamed to show tenderness, she was unashamed to show lust for the tender, patient man. She couldn't wait for him to be greedy with her like he wanted. He dotingly stroked her chin dimple, grunting about how cute she was, and she stopped him in mid sentence, grabbing him by the base of his neck and plunging her tongue wildly between his lips.

Leif chuckled with delight and squeezed her ass before playfully lifting her up off the ground with a tight hug while she eagerly teased his tongue with her own passionate tongue before he got caught up in his own rhythm.

"By the amount of kissing going on, I think it's safe to assume that Leif liked his present from Lynne, let's hear it for her again," said his brother.

Everyone clapped.

"So now we're going to start the music. And it wouldn't be a wedding to Lynne without a Karaoke Machine, because she loves Karaoke. So we're going to open up the Karaoke machine and after that we'll have a little dancing. And, I hope you don't sing every song sister in law, remember to play with others, sing song America," said Lyle teasingly.

"Actually, Leif and I want to do the first Karaoke song together," said Lynne.

"Leif and I want to do what?" asked Leif with loud, playful incredulity so the reception audience heard him and chuckled even though he wasn't even standing in front of the mic like Lynne.

"Oh come on you fake grouchy monster, for old times sake. On our first date, I dragged him up to do a Tammi Terrell and Marvin Gaye duet on a Karaoke Machine. Many of you know that Leif would rather play in a studio than on stage, so he was a bit warm with me for tricking him. I'm sure he'll be warm with me this evening, but I want to recreate our first date," said Lynne with a playful grin grabbing his hand.

"Oh hell, you've got me so wrapped around your finger now, just tell me what I'm doing," said Leif swatting her ass playfully.

"Ain't no mountain high enough, a tribute to our love," said Lynne.

Leif made playful grouchy little faces even as he gripped her around her waist. But the fact that he was willing to sing along with the teleprompter in good fun, and didn't fight her like he did on their first date, showed her how far they'd come in their love, and how far he'd come with his stage fright.

What a testament to their love!

The wedding photographers snapped photographs and the reception attendees clapped and cheered.

They sounded lovely together. Lynne hoped she could convince him soon to do some type of duet with her during her own stage show. She just hoped Matthew wouldn't be jealous.

***

After the conclusion of their duet together, Lynne gave him a naughty grin. The grin she gave him made him know she had something else up her sleeve.

She took the microphone.

"So since, my husband was so brave, and did such a nice job singing that romantic duet with me, and he was a lot less shy than he was the first time in the pool hall, I have a special surprise for him. Someone bring me a chair," said Lynne.

Janelle quickly handed his Lynne a chair.

He felt like an anxious little boy wondering what she was going to do.

She had a gleam in her eye, the glimmer that she got when she was onstage and about to eat the performance alive. But that glimmer she had, was for Leif.

"Leif, you are the man of the hour. You are my new husband, but you are also my hero, and my king. I'm not ashamed to let anyone in here know what a king I think you are. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met in all my life. And you'll feel like a king tonight. I promise you that. No one in here will be surprised to know that I want to give you the royal treatment and satisfy you in every way. It's great to finally be able to admit that. Different than how I came up. Any woman who is a good woman wants to make her man feel really good in every way. Where are my bridal party girls? I think I'm going to put on a little show for you, but I need some support up here," said Lynne.

Lynne was sexy as hell.

She commanded that stage, and sat him right in the center, beside her. She called the girls up one by one, then huddled in a corner, whispering. Her beautiful brown eyes were flashing. She was giggling and snorting and he was wondering what was going on, but she was giving each girl hand signals and directing them even though he couldn't see what it was all about.

Then he heard her call

"Lyle,"

She whispered in his brother's ear, and the music was queued.

At first, Leif had no idea what song was playing, but soon, he figured it out, a song by the nineties girl group, En Vouge.

Lynne and the four girls arranged themselves in a line in front of him, Lynne standing in front of his chair, dead center.

She looked right at Leif, and touched his nose gently with her index finger.

She sang-

"People say, that I'm to young, to let you know just where I'm coming from,"

It took a while for it to register for Leif, it was such an old song, but then, he quickly remembered it, four hot black women, singing that song, Giving Him Something He can feel. But even as hot as that vocal group En Vouge was, none of them were a match for his Lynne Peterson.

As she sang, she pointed her leg out towards him, and jiggled her ass a little bit.

Lynne knew how great her ass was, and she actually turned around and looked at it a little bit while she repeated the refrain...about giving him something he could feel, and she wriggled her ass a little more.

Everyone at the tables were now clapping, chuckling, and whistling, enthralled by her performance, the same way she got them in a frenzy during her night club show.

She was damn beautiful, cute, and sexy all at the same time, and it was such a treat for Leif!

Corny though it may seem, when he first saw her sex kittenish antics to the song fever, when he first lay eyes on her in the club, he imagined her giving him a private song and dance performance. He probably could have asked her, and she would be willing to sing along to something and sit him in a chair and play raunchy with him, but he knew she was shy, and a different woman off stage, and he never asked, he knew he loved her forever, and he figured there was time to gently ask for it later, if she never came up with the idea of it on her own.

When she sang in the club, she playfully made eye contact, and winked at him, but this was the first time she'd ever sang to him directly.

"Living in a world of ghetto life," sang Lynne, and as she sang she pointed her leg out towards him, placing her own leg between his, quasi straddling him as though she was getting ready to sit in his lap.

If that lovely little creature didn't sit down soon, he'd have full on wood, and he'd have to pull her into his lap to conceal himself to spare the embarrassment of getting a hard on that stage in front of everyone.

He grabbed her free hand.

He couldn't help himself, she was so lovely, and he grabbed her hand, kissed the back of her hand and started kissing all the way up her arm like a maddened French inspired Romeo. She was so damn sexy and soft, he wanted to gobble her up and fuck her right there, even in the middle of the song.

Lynne howled with laughter and made her adorable snort.

"What the hell, that's not in the performance, it's sweet though," said Lynne laughing again.

"Damn, you have made me miss this chorus. Just behave," said Lynne kissing his forehead.

She straddled his knee sideways and started stroking his hair and dreadlocked ponytail.

"Glad you're sitting in my lap now, don't get up, you're making me hard," he growled softly in her ear, biting it.

Lynne made a little squeal and chuckled moving the microphone away from her face.

She closed her eyes with delighted laughter giggling and trying to compose herself to complete the duet.

The girls in her bridal party, who she had assigned to sing backup, and dance along with her were still playing their position on both sides of Leif.

They didn't sing as well as Lynne, but they all had passable voices, and thankfully they were carrying the tune, but it didn't matter that Leif kept roguishly teasing Lynne and making her mess up her lines, because they were being thoroughly entertained.

Everyone in the reception was drinking and howling with laughter, they didn't care that she'd missed some lines they were enjoying the spectacle.

"I like the way we carry on, his loving..." sang Lynne.

She got up out of his lap, and Leif now knew if Lynne moved from in front of him, everyone could see his erection if they focused on it, and color flushed to his cheeks. He knew Lynne had gotten up because he was teasing her so terribly erotically and not allowing her to focus on the lovely little performance she was doing for him.

She still stood in front of him mercifully. She took one look with her big, pretty almond shaped eyes and started down lovingly into his own eyes, and then looked at his cock. Lynne's back was to everyone at the reception, no one could see her face but the background dancers, but Leif could see her face, and his naughty, nasty, freaky little bride looked down at his hard cock, leered at it, and made a fuck face.

Leif sure did like the way she was carrying on, shimming her little body right in front of him. The way she looked filing out her wedding gown, he wanted to give her something she could feel, hard and rough tonight!

Lynne shimmied back towards him, looking back at her full rear and draped one of her sexy thighs over his lap again. She shimmed on his lap in a playful, PG rated, suggestive version of what she was going to give him that he could "feel" later on. Like Lynne, she kept it classy, and walked that fine border so that her performance encompassed sensual elegance, and was tantalizing but not slutty.

"Giving him something he can feel...to let him know..."

Leif couldn't see himself but he knew his eyes looked wide like a little boy in a gigantic candy store. He knew it when he heard Janelle burst into laughter and start giggling.

"Oh Lynne, your poor husband," she whispered cupping the microphone.

Lynne tipped her head backwards and laughed. Damn it she was so sexy when she laughed so hard she closed her eyes, wrinkled that little nose and snorted. Every time she did it, his cock ached and he longed to make her giggle for some reason while he fucked her hard. Maybe because her laugh had such unrestrained pleasure along with innocence. Two qualities he loved in Lynne. That innocence, but the love of sexuality and pleasure.

"I like the way we carry on..."

Leif snatched the microphone.

"Hell yeah! I like the way you carry on too! And we'll be carrying on tonight for sure. I'm ready for the reception to be over!" said Leif, hijacking the microphone.

The audience roared with laughter.

Now the whole bridal party was chuckling and no one was singing a damn thing.

Leif surprised Lynne. He swatted her ass playfully.

"Get up," he whispered tenderly, nibbling and biting her ear. He couldn't help himself.

She smelled so good, like vanilla and almonds, and he wished he could wave a wand and make everyone disappear, so he could pull her into his lap, and fuck her like mad, he could see her in his mind's eye, jostling all around in his lap, bucking like a horny little mare in his lap. She was a naughty, freaky little thing only for him, even though no one else besides knew it, and she loved riding in his lap!

Lynne looked at him with wide eyed confusion, but she obediently stood up. She was used to being in control of her stage show, and he knew it threw her, for him to be commanding her.

Thankfully, her body was still shielding him, as his cock started to soften a little bit.

He knelt down before Lynne.

The microphone was away from his mouth so no one could hear him.

"I love you so much, I worship you, when you are up there doing your thing. So sexy, free, and beautiful. Damn I've wanted you to sing a sexy song just for me ever since I met you. Oh I hope to bring out this sexy wild little creature tonight. But I'm gonna start now," he grunted huskily, his hands around her waist.

He couldn't help himself, he wanted to tempt her and take her off guard, and make her own knees shake with desire in front of all these guests, the same way she'd rendered his own manly one-hundred fifty pound body helpless when he watched her song on the stage.

Lynne looked down at him with nervous, but sensual eyes.

"Baby, what are you doing," she whispered with a chuckle.

His head was down close to her pelvis, a position they used a few times, he loved to kneel between her legs and pleasure her pussy while she stood. And he looked at her devilishly as though that was what he was about to do.

"You can't do this in public, are you mad," she whispered playfully.

He lightly caressed her knee.

"Mad about you!" he murmured, lifting the hem of her dress slightly, and exposing her garter.

He was supposed to take her garter off after they'd done a little more dancing and played with the karaoke machine, before they closed out the wedding, but he couldn't wait anymore and wanted to go with the spirit that he was feeling right now, this sweet longing to be close to Lynne, feel her, smell her.

He was supposed to simply take the garter off with his hands, but instead, he lightly lifted the ruffly hem of her dress, with delicate hands.

In front of everyone, as giving him something he can feel played in the background, he started kissing her knee cap.

Leif called out loudly,

"Time to give wifey something she can feel,"

And the reception peeled with laughter.

"What the hell are you doing," chuckled Lynne and she moaned and squirmed as he kissed and caressed the back of her leg, between her shin and her thigh.

His little woman was so sensitive there, and she went to mush.

"Leify! Stop, please, he's tickling me," she chuckled with deep belly laughter.

Only her bridal party girls could hear, and they all bucked their eyes at the spectacle he was putting on, and giggled with shock.

"You're so damn sexy and cute Lynne, you're gonna be in so much trouble tonight for teasing your man. Trouble that will make you feel good all night long and glad you are so naughty and sensual and such a creative little performer and lover," he murmured sweetly.

He kept lifting her dress until he found her garter.

He looked at the garter and then at Lynne and her eyes flashed in recognition of what he was about to do.

She looked up at him, eyes filled with both delight and amusement.

He knew Lynne thought he would pull it down with his fingers, and she was shocked when he reached out, playfully nipped at her upper thigh, and pulled the garter down by clenching it between his teeth.

But it got caught in his teeth and he started shaking his head like a puppy once he got it down to her calf.

Everyone chuckled at their reception tables, watching Leif struggle to get her garter off like a frustrated puppy chewing at a shoe.

Lynne helped Leif by kicking off her shoe, and he pulled the garter off the rest of the way with his fingers, then started kissing on her foot the same way he kissed up her hand earlier.

The song was over.

Everyone on stage was giggling.

"Leif you are so naughty, hijacking my song, stealing my garter before you were supposed to, and just generally being a devil as usual. I'm going to let someone else have a turn at karaoke now," said Lynne playfully handing the Mic to his brother.

"Let's give them a hand, I thought it was great Lynne. The objective was to give my brother something he could feel, and he felt it so much, he took your garter off with his teeth," said her brother.

Everyone laughed.

"That's my son," said Garret standing up proudly and beating his chest.

"That's your son alright!" quipped Linda looking at Garrett.

"Hey I trained him well, he's going to know how to keep his young wife happy. Removing your wife's undergarments with teeth is a useful skill," said his father.

They were sitting right next to the stage, so the bridal party could hear them.

Lynne and Janelle both chuckled at Leif's father's teasing.

Then Lyle put on some music that was appropriate for line dancing.

"Oh hell no, I'm not gonna be line dancing baby. I'm okay at slow dancing, but unless you want to see how white your husband is, I won't be joining in the line dancing. You have fun with Granny and Janelle. I'm going to watch and drink with Matt and the boys," said Leif swatting her butt.

"But Leify, we have so much fun when we dance together," said Lynne pouting a little bit.

Damn it, when she looked at him with moony eyes and stuck her lip out slightly when she wanted him to do something it made him want to gather up the world and deliver it into her tiny palm.

"That's because in private, you aren't thinking about how goofy I look, and neither am I. I leave dancing to people who can actually dance like you and Janelle. When they start the slow numbers again, or any up-tempos where I can just dance facing you and swing my arms all around and hop in the air like we love, I'm all for it. Patterned line dancing, I'll be stepping on your pretty new shoes. I'll be at the table," he added, dotingly kissing her forehead.

He sat down at the table with Matt and took out those disposable cameras that they had on each table, snapping pictures of his beautiful bride, dancing and giggling in her little line dances with her female friends who could actually dance. Lynne was so damn adorable.

They were doing the cha-cha slide, and the wobble. That kind of music wasn't his scene, but he knew about it now, and had appreciation for it, and knew which line dance was which, because of Lynne. And, maybe one day he'd learn to do this dances well enough so that he didn't feel so "white" and like an embarrassment to his light-footed bride. Lynne never made him feel embarrassed when they did the line dances, she'd always go patient and slow and make sure he could copy her little feet but he felt like he was holding her back and looked ridiculous. Dub stepping to some reggae with her, or two stepping to r&b or jumping in the air to rock suited him just fine.

"She's so fucking cute! Man she has such fun out there," said Leif with a soft manly chuckle filled with pride, snapping his photographs.

"Yeah, Lynne's a pretty bride. You're a lucky man. Leif your song out there Bro. It was...it was just amazing. I know you are shy, man but...but we should really give you a spot, a solo number in the show," said Matthew.

Leif swallowed. He didn't want a solo number. He was perfectly happy writing and arranging songs and playing the guitar. Besides, because of his bond with Lynne and her encouragement, when she heard him play and sing, he now harbored a secret desire to go out on his own and start his own band, something of his own creating, since he was the vision behind the band anyway. Sometimes there was conflict there because Leif had walked into a band that Matthew had started. But, when Leif walked into the band, they were simply covering old metal songs, and not even the "classics" according to Leif. And no new material of their own. Leif provided that band with so much direction, but it wore on him sometimes that he got no credit because Dutchie's was Matthews brainchild, Matty's project, which he started in his parents basement, when he was just fifteen years old.