Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 56

Story Info
Lynne and Leif journey to their honeymoon destination
11.5k words
4.68
10.8k
5

Part 56 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Hi faithful readers,

Thanks for your comments after the last installment. Your comments on my latest story about these two, and even some of the older parts of the story truly keep me motivated. Thanks for your kind words, and also your critiques which make me a better writer.

Sorry that it has taken me so long to write this installment, but real life has intervened, and I also caught the flu in the interim, so not a lot of time to write.

But I appreciate you all continuing to read an enjoy this story, and hope you enjoy another slice of Lynne and Leif's romance, as they journey to a much deserved honeymoon.

Look forward to more installments soon.

***

Lynne shut the door and peeled out of the comforter. She felt so loved and beautiful because of Leif. But she also felt grown up, and sexy too! She knew she'd tempted him and teased him until she got her way and he fucked her senseless in his old bedroom, but it was part of her wedding day dream. Ever since he'd teased her in the laundry room that day about if she'd go off some place private with him, to fuck him after they'd said their vows, because he couldn't wait to be rough and hard with her anymore, she'd fantasized about him being overtaken with lust, and not being able to even make it until their honeymoon.

And, now that he hadn't been able to resist her, her wish was fulfilled and she felt beautiful, adored, desired, and even better, she felt no shame or secrecy. She was a married woman now, and fucking her hard and often was exactly what the two of them were supposed to be doing. A love that had God's blessing now, and him fucking her hadn't turned their love into anything sinister, or cruel, she didn't feel like the clock was about to strike midnight and steal her prince away.

If anything, she felt lie Leif was even more princely, the way he handled her when he fucked her, with manly desires but even still, with tenderness.

They were primal, and physical sure, but there was still love there.

Damn! He'd fucked her so good her knees felt like jelly, because she'd used them to keep supporting herself even as his thrusts were so greedy they kept threatening to knock her on the bed. But that was just because he was so damn tall and solid even though he was thin, and she was tiny and petite, but she enjoyed that weightless feeling.

She still kept lining up for him to be able to drive that cock in her deep and hard and it felt so good! Her pussy ached with sweet aftershocks of pleasure, the sweet quivers felt like he was still inside her somewhat. Lynne dropped his space ship comforters down to the floor.

She was glad he'd done her in his old bedroom too. She was the last lover he'd ever have in this damn room, and the way he'd been gulping for air while he kissed the crown of her head, and that satisfied Cheshire grin that he wore, told her that she was his best, even though he'd already told Lynne many times before that she was his best lover. It left her reassured, but she still was feeling better now that he'd fucked her, because he'd deserved to fuck the woman he loved enough to give her his last name, far more than the silly notches on his belt he'd been marking before he met her!

And she was the only woman he'd think of now, they'd marked even his old adolescent bedroom with a steamy memory they'd each never forget. Lynne walked toward her suitcase and started feeling his come leaking down her thighs.

So damn erotic and she knew if Leif was there, and he saw it, he'd lick the juices that started dribbling down her thighs.

Instead, she was in there alone getting dressed for their honeymoon, so she cocked her leg high in the air, positioned a napkin under her thigh, squatted and bore down until there was thick, pearly lump, just like her husband had taught her to deal with his come so it wouldn't be running everywhere and making her uncomfortable until her next shower or bath.

She didn't mind come leaking on her panties and sweats they were around the house, but she wanted to look beautiful for Leif and still keep a bit of wedding air, so she'd chosen a very short, lacy ruffled white skirt, a lacy little camisole top, and a white jean jacket in case her arms felt cold. She didn't want that come leaking out of her short skirt.

She stood before Leif's dresser, to wipe her makeup off, reapply light lipstick, and comb down her hair, when she caught a glimpse of her hair in the mirror. It was tousled and falling down everywhere.

Looked like a damn bird's nest, despite all the time the hairstylist spent pinning it up this morning. She snapped a picture of her hairstyle and sent it in a picture message to Leif.

She was surprised with his almost immediate response

"Told you we'd fucked up your hair! That's what happens to naughty wives who need their dresses unzipped,"

She could hear him chuckling through his brother's old bedroom wall, after he sent the text.

She chuckled loudly too before taking down her hairpins and shaking out her hair, combing it lightly.

She looked down at her lips, which were smeared with kisses, her pink lipstick all over her face, her cheek; her lips were so full and pouty too. She looked like she'd been ravaged.

Damn, there was even a huge red hickey on the side of her neck where he'd bit her from behind like a puppy biting the scruff of his playmates neck. Lynne realized as her stomach filled up with sweet warm fuzzies, that she looked like she'd been fucked, fucked senseless by a man who adored her.

And she felt almost too weak and giddy to hide the evidence, her arm felt a little heavy as she was brushing her hair and rearranging her makeup. And she wanted to run into the room where Leif was getting himself ready for their road trip and climb in his arms for more of that sweet throbbing pleasure he filled her with when he bounced her in the air like a spinning top, and she felt enamored with Leif, and how wise he was.

He knew she'd feel this way. That she'd just want to lay up and get up to more nastiness and loving and fucking with him, and that's why he hadn't wanted to fuck until they arrived at their honeymoon destination.

She took another washrag and washed the color and heat off of her face, as best she could, reapplying light lipstick, combing her hair down.

She sprayed some cologne on and rolled on some extra deodorant, being in that heavy wedding gown and squirming all over the sheets with Leif had left her smelling a bit ripe. That was exactly the smell that turned him on and she felt warm in her stomach that he loved her so much. She felt a sniffle of gratitude forming.

She adjusted the new beautiful pearl earrings he'd given her for their wedding. Lastly, she pulled out a pair of white canvass converse sneakers. They gave her lacy wedding like skirt and blouse a casual hipster air. She knew Leif loved heels from his new sweet request for her to keep the heels on as they fucked, but her feet were tired after wearing these shoes all day.

Later on that evening, when she changed into lingerie, she would promise to treat him to heels again, at least for a little bit.

***

He felt different than he imagined he'd feel after fucking her. He thought he'd feel some relief, and he did, but he also felt the same sweet itch he felt the first time he made love to her, to experience the delightful feeling again and again. It was fitting he married her, because unlike any other woman he'd been intimate with, with Lynne, he was filled up so full of love and lust for the lovely woman and didn't know the first thing he could do to keep the craving satisfied. He needed more, and more, and he was so glad he was her husband. He needed to be near her, loving her, kissing her, and fucking her at all times. He felt like a drug addict for sweet Lynney.

He pulled his dreadlocks down. He left the shells on the tips, because he figured Lynne liked the shells. He'd leave them in for a few more days at least. He'd spent a while putting them in because Lynne had wanted them for the spiritual ceremony. He felt a bit silly, but it was a small price to pay to make his little Lynney happy. Whatever she'd wanted for the wedding day, he was so glad he could give his baby a princess day, exactly what she wanted, including fucking her before the reception was over. Sweet little angel he'd give her everything her heart desired from now on. He felt warm when he thought about what a wild little thing she was.

She was tenderly learning to be uninhibited with him, just like she was on stage. Getting her little brains screwed out and reveling in it like a grown, nasty little wife. Damn her juicy pussy was so tight and she'd looked so filled, so stuffed with pleasure swallowing up his enormous cock. He had to stop his thoughts, or his cock threatened to swell up into an ache again.

He opened the bedroom door, and scanned the hallway, and he was instantly overcome with love when he saw Lynney with the sheets bundled up, putting them in the washing machine.

So damn cute. In a white, short, flowing, lacy little skirt, a cute, ruffled little blouse and a denim jacket. Her butter pecan legs were bare and she was wearing the most adorable hipster looking converse tennis that he had ever seen. She looked like a cross between a bride at the end of her wedding day, changed to leave for her honeymoon, a cheerleader, and a little thrift store-shopper. She'd brushed her hair out and now it hung around her shoulders in glossy brown loose pin curls.

She was bent over the washing machine, because apparently she'd dropped something in the corner and was trying to retrieve it. When she bent over, he caught a glimpse of the white, cotton crotch of her panties behind, dry for now, but not for long if he had anything to do with it on this honeymoon. He wanted that dry, clean, white crotch wet, sticky and soaking after they got where they were going.

How could he hunger for her and he'd just busted a nut less than half an hour ago? He'd also need to warn her to be careful how she bent over in public in this cute little skirt. He loved getting a flash of her white panty crotch and he couldn't wait to fuck her later wearing this cute little skirt and denim jacket but he didn't want any other man accidentally catching a glimpse of the panties under her adorable ensemble.

Sweet Lynney, as usual oblivious to how sexy she could be. She had no idea, he was standing there leering at her juicy ass, thighs and pussy crotch from behind and would soon need a napkin for his lip to wipe off his drool.

"You okay Lynney," he called, coming up behind her gently and patting her little rear.

"You startled me," she cried standing up right abruptly and squeezing her chest right above her heart.

"I didn't mean to. You just looked so damn cute and tempting, in this short little thing. Flashing me your panties. You better not bend over in public in this little thing. Husband will spank you for showing off his goodies," he murmured huskily.

She belonged to him now and he gently traced her ass cheeks and pussy under her short little skirt. Lynne murmured with pleasure, then retorted-

"I'm only wearing it for you silly boy! And I know it's short. I won't bend over if I have anything to pick up in public. That's what you're for. But, in private, I thought you might like a show, for our honeymoon," she murmured huskily.

"Baby I love the show, and you thought just right! Mmm....I'm already so glad I married you," murmured Leif.

He leaned between the washing machine and the dryer and picked up the pillowcase, blowing off dust bunnies.

"That what you're looking for," he added patting her ass.

"Yeah, I should have waited for you, such long, strong arms," she murmured dreamily.

"I got this kitten," he added, filling the washer up with Laundry detergent, and setting it on the appropriate cycle.

"I'll get your bags too, tell me which ones you want," he added rubbing the small of her back.

She opened the door and pointed to them.

"Hmm...Lot of shit as usual. Hope it fits in the Prius. Oh well, I'll just carry the t-shirt and jeans on my back baby, I'm a man, what do I need with clothes anyway, especially on a honeymoon, I don't need clothes" he teased.

"Leif, you are being a drama king, please spare me, there is plenty of room for your shit," said Lynne rolling her eyes with playful disgust.

Leif chuckled.

"Go downstairs and say goodbye to everyone, while I pack the car. Scoot," he added swatting her cute little ass in that tiny lacy skirt, hard!

Damn he loved swatting her ass with playful authority and telling the sexy thing to scoot! She was so fucking precious to him.

She beamed at him and kissed his cheek.

"Yes baby. I love to be your good wifey. Sorry it's so much shit, but you still have room for one small suitcase," she added with playful breathiness in his ear.

He did chuckle at that and pinch her ass.

***

Lynne made her way down the stairs and opened the sliding glass window, going around to the side of the house. She figured she'd make her way slowly back out there to the reception, to get herself together and let some of the color leave her cheeks. After all, she'd been so hot for her groom, she'd lived out one of her biggest wedding day fantasies, Leif being so hot for her, he couldn't even finished the damn wedding without fucking her. But now that it was over, she felt a little blushing and shy.

She wondered if the guests would be able to look at her and tell she'd been up to naughtiness in Leif's old bedroom. Further, she wondered if anyone had heard her moans through the window despite the loudness of the music. Well, she'd need to get over it soon. She needed to say goodbye to the bridal party, at least Janelle, her granny and Leif's mother.

Breaking into her thoughts, she saw Janelle standing at the side of the house, between the sliding glass door and the rest of the party.

"Why aren't you with everyone else Janelle," asked Lynne noticing Janelle leaning on the house siding with a glass of wine.

"Shit, I was wondering what happened to you...I thought you two were supposed to be leaving for the honeymoon," said Janelle.

"Yeah, we are leaving. But we had to pack some shit up, and get dressed," lied Lynne.

Janelle guffawed with laugher.

"You are not fooling anyone girl. He fucked you didn't he? That horny fool couldn't even wait for the damn honeymoon," said Janelle with a loud, husky laugh.

"Shhhh," whispered Lynne holding her finger to her lips and looking around to see who might be listening.

"Okay...okay...so we got up to a little nookie upstairs, but you are sworn to secrecy," said Lynne looking around both their shoulders to make sure no on else might be approaching.

"Oh hell no, I can't keep it totally to myself. You gotta at least let me tell the bridal party girls. We had a betting pool going. Me and your girlfriend from high school betted that against the other two that you would not be leaving this wedding without getting it on. And it looks like I won one hundred dollars," said Janelle.

Lynne swatted Janelle on the arm, giggling.

"You all did what? Damn, I don't know if it's good or bad that Leif and I couldn't hold out!" said Lynne still giggling.

"Oh hell, I knew your horny ass wouldn't be able to hold out. I knew it at the spiritual union, the way you looked at him when you shut the limo door," said Janelle.

Lynne giggled more.

"So who initiated it?" asked Janelle with her arms folded.

"Janelle, what are you, Wendy Williams, that's a private matter," said Lynne chuckling and blushing.

"Oh we had fifty tied up in that as a bridal party. And I knew your hot ass would initiate it. It's cooped up church girl syndrome. Now that Leif has made an honest woman out of you, you are going to be wearing that fool out, despite how shy you are. Damn. Just made one hundred and fifty dollars, now I can get that new Michael Kors tote I want for work," said Janelle.

Lynne laughed more.

"So...now that you've read me about my sex life, and used it for your own damn financial gain, mind telling me why you aren't enjoying the reception, instead you are nursing a glass of wine, looking sad. It still sounds like the party is jumping, and if Leif wasn't busy enjoying me, I'd still be down here myself," said Lynne.

"Can you keep a secret?" asked Janelle.

"Can I keep a secret? You aren't vowing to keep my secrets. You about to tell the whole bridal party that Leif and I couldn't even keep our hands off of each other long enough to get on our honeymoon, and that I'm the initiator, selling me down the river for one-hundred and fifty dollars and a Michael Kors tote. Why the hell should I keep your secrets," teased Lynne.

"Seriously sis...if you want to know why I'm standing out here alone, you have to keep this a secret. Even from Leif," said Janelle.

Lynne did not believe in keeping secrets from her man, but she agreed to be sworn to secrecy.

"I kissed Matt, Lynne," said Janelle.

"OOooooooh. For real? When? Where?" asked Lynne both hands up to her lips with eager surprise.

Lynne never could see Matthew and Janelle together, but Matthew was kind enough for her, though rougher around the edges than Leif, and realistically might make a good match for Janelle.

"Right here. Right where we were standing. It actually started as a joke. Well first I was talking about how the bridal girls had the bet going about the two of you having sex before you even left. Matthew said that he was sure you two were probably not going to make it onto the honeymoon without getting it on, and it was a bet he'd like to take too. And then we were talking about how happy you two seemed. And, we talked about your little roast thing, how much fun we had doing it, and how we hoped you liked it. And he apologized for kissing me without permission. And then, I was kind of drunk, and so I leaned over and kissed him hard, this time with tongue, and said, now we are even," said Janelle.

"Awww. That is so sweet! So do you think he likes you? Will you go out?" asked Lynne.

"Oh hell, Lynne, Matthew and I will not be like you and Leif. But he did give me the address to the hotel he's staying at. He said I might be lonely over the next few days stuck in California without my girls, and you, so call him up to have a drink," said Janelle.

"So are you going to call him?" asked Lynne.

"You think I should," said Janelle.

"I think it's your life. But Matthew is sweet, even if he is a little rough around the edges. You could do a lot worse than him," said Lynne.

"I'll text you and let you know what I decide. You'll be so busy practicing to make babies with Leif, you won't give a care in hell about your phone or anything else," said Janelle.

The two of them shared laughter.

"This I will care about! I think you should give him a shot. But for now, go on out back to the party. Maybe you two can get a dance in. And, don't look at me like that...even activist bloggers need love...maybe you can enlighten Matty Politically," said Lynne with a chuckle.

"I don't even think I'm enough to enlighten Matty. Look. A little something for your journey," said Janelle, tucking a nickel sack into her palm.

"Good thing it's a driving destination you trying to get us detained in customs?" joked Lynne.

Janelle chuckled.

"It's for old time's sake girl. I couldn't be happier for you," said Janelle.

"Text me if you do Matthew," said Lynne.

"You know I will, but you'll be too busy getting your back blown out by Romeo Rasta," teased Janelle.

"Speaking of that...we had to put the sheets in the wash upstairs. You think you could umm...get them out, and put them in the dryer, they'll be totally clean," said Lynne.

"You nasty ass heifer. And just think you didn't even want to own up to the fact that you were so horny you let him do you before you all even pulled off for the honeymoon. How the hell were you going to hide it? Sure Lynne, I'll cover up your dirty little secret. You look so innocent. No one knows what a freak you are. But Leif...and your big sister...maybe everyone else will know now too with that bright ass red hickey you have on your neck, next to your bee-sting," teased Janelle.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers