Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 58

Story Info
Fun on the couch.
7k words
4.24
13.3k
6

Part 58 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

**

Once again, he hadn't planned on fucking her against the wall, but he just could not help himself. She was adorable and sexy, and she'd tempted him showing him her damn sweet white cotton panties by mistake when she looked for the dropped contents of her purse. He didn't see how he'd be able to keep his hands off of Lynne even for a minute this honeymoon! He'd already fucked her twice before he'd planned it, he'd wanted to give his lovely wife a tour not only on the outside, but also the inside, then take her back to the bedroom, pour her a glass of wine and let her get comfortable in one of her little nighties, but he just couldn't help himself.

One thing led to another, and before he knew it, he was smelling her, tasting her, and soon looking at her big beautiful eyes, full of joy, pleasure, and looking overwhelmed as he stuffed her full of his dick. Screwing her against the wall had been beyond a dream come true, and pleased him more than he could have ever fathomed, being able to give it to her hard like that, and having his woman literally climbing up the walls, gyrating her hips in circles as she held onto his waist with her thighs, and scratched his shoulders like a naughty surprised kitten was so sexy to him. He couldn't wait to do her again like that, and he would, but he decided he needed to give her a rest for now.

She yawned adorably and rubbed her shoulders. He hadn't realized how hard he'd been thrusting her against the wall. She was probably sore.

"Oh Angel, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pound you so hard against the wall. You probably feel like you've had a workout huh?" asked Leif.

"In the best way possible, I never knew feeling exhausted from the inside out could also be so exhilarating," murmured Lynne yawning again, harder this time, and stretching.

He wondered if the sweet thing would make it through him showing her the rest of her presents without falling asleep.

"Well, don't get too sleepy, I've still got some more plans to enjoy you," he added stroking her nose.

"Come with me into the main part of the house," added Leif.

They'd been standing in the foyer of the nice cottage.

She leaned into him, his arm securely around her waist, almost to steady her.

As he'd suspected when he dreamed about it before they were married, she was nearly woozy with her pleasure, walking around as though the good dick had made her tipsy. It was beyond adorable to him.

He couldn't wait to give her the next gift, and he knew she wouldn't think it was too corny. She was too sweet to think so, and he was so glad he'd saved his heart and love for a special woman he now called his wife. No need to be embarrassed that she'd reject even his most doting expressions of tender love.

"Oh Leif I love them!" she exclaimed. There were tears in her eyes.

On the couch he'd placed two bride and groom Teddy Bears. He'd tried heard to get this one right, he'd picked the bride teddy bear in a beige like shade he thought matched her complexion, going with a paler peach teddy bear for himself. He had them all dressed up in a tux for him, and a wedding gown for her. His little teddy bear had a dreadlock cap on his head, to represent his dreads.

She ran over to the couch to grab the bears.

"They are so cute! I love teddy bears," added Lynne.

"I know you do baby, I remember the fair, got you a little one then to replace the big one you gave to the little girl, being so sweet to her because she was crying. I mean, that one was just too damn big. I wanted to...to give you some bears so you could always remember our wedding day when you hold them, and stuff," said Leif.

"I will cherish them," said Lynne fingering them lovingly.

She sat on the couch and sat both bears in her lap and motioned for him. He sat down beside her, and she sweetly climbed in his lap.

"Good. When you...after you give me some little ones, I'll give you one bear for each of our babies, a girl if it's a girl, and a little boy bear if it's a boy, so you'll have a little teddy bear family to remind you of our little family. So...you can look at it and always be reminded that we are a family, and I cherish that. Really, really glad to be able to start a family with you," he added kissing her forehead.

"Well I'll be glad to be Mama bear too," she added playfully.

She yawned again.

"Looks like my little mama bear could use a nap. Big time," he added with a roguish chuckle.

"It's been a long drive," said Lynne.

"Yeah and then there was the fun against the wall," said Leif playfully, easing her feet into his lap and taking off her shoes.

"I'm going to give you a nice foot rub after I bring in all your shit. Know your feet are tired wearing such pretty heels all day for your man," said Leif.

"You are so damn thoughtful Leif. I'm excited to have these Teddy Bears. I know that no one can take these away now that I'm grown," said Lynne.

Leif looked at her, and he was astonished. He tried to hold back the worry in his glance, but he knew she was about to share a part of herself that was going to break his heart, and give him more insight as to her character, and where the hurts and pains were that he now had the privilege to soothe.

He felt a little anger rise in his heart and climb in his throat.

"You are damn right no one will take them away! If someone tries they'll have one angry as hell husband to content with," said Leif.

He had fire in his eyes, but it wasn't for Lynne, it was for whoever, though he had already guessed, had taken away her stuffed animals as a child.

"I know that won't happen now. I'm grown. But when I was younger, you know, a little girl, punishment meant, everything was taken out of my room but the bed. Anything that I loved, dolls, stuffed animals," said Lynne.

"Even books!" asked Leif, just completely blown away at the hell his little wife was coming from.

"Hell yeah, especially books, I was a bookworm, so books were my escape. Unless it was a schoolbook, or something I needed for a project it all went in boxes. In the basement, until I'd served my punishments. Normally it was about two weeks, not much longer than that," said Lynne.

"Well thank God they only saw fit to take away a little girls teddy bears for two weeks. What in the hell kind of messed up shit is that Lynney, little girls love dolls and teddy bears for security. They could take your toys if you were bad, that's fair game, but not your teddy bears. We can't do that to our little ones, in the name of punishing them. Toys, games, are fair play but they can keep their stuffies, that's just crossing a mean line," said Leif.

His arms were folded. Frankly it didn't matter if she thought it was just or not, he'd fight her on this when they became parents, if she thought that style of parenting was normal, he'd never take stuffed bears away from a damn child, struggling for emotional security. Least of all, a child like Lynne if she was anything like the woman she'd grown up to become, just too harsh, to rob her of comfort like that!

"I...I thought it was mean too! I'd never want to do that to our babies Leify. Hell no, I'm taking all the lessons that I have learned about shit I didn't want happening to me and I'm going to apply it to our babies. It was mean. But sometimes when I couldn't sleep if I missed my teddies I'd just roll up a blanket and pretend my blanket was a teddy bear so I could get off to sleep. I did okay," said Lynne.

"That is really some of the cruelest shit that I have ever heard. Well no wonder you enjoy so much playing, cartoons, teddy bears. No fucking wonder. You can have all the damn teddy bears you want! Shit baby, if I'd known, I'd given you twenty," said Leif.

His voice was husky from trying to hold in his tears. The cruel surprises about the hell of her past just kept coming, and he was very glad that he'd opted to spoil her rotten this honeymoon with love in a home, so she could learn about their marital family unit, and they love they would share. He'd made the right, cozy choice in the Beach Cottage.

"That's okay. The greedy little girl in me would like all the Teddy Bears in the world to make up for the shitty childhood I had. But the grown woman in me likes the romantic theme. I do love the bears, I think they are adorable as hell, they even look like us. I look forward to getting a new installment each time I give you a little one. That will be how I'll get more teddies. I have more than enough for now," said Lynne.

She yawned.

She buried herself against his shoulder, sleepily cuddling her teddy bears.

She was so delightful, it was all he could do to pull himself away from her to bring the suitcases in, instead of cuddling his sleepy wife and her new teddy bears. He hadn't even shown her the rest of the house, but he'd worn her out so much. Leif got up to retrieve some of her many bags from the porch.

He felt a manly surge of pride thickening under his heart, when he glanced over at her lovingly cuddling the bears and yawning into the couch after he'd brought a few of their bags into the foyer.

"Here, let me pour you a little something. It'll help relax you more while I bring in the rest of your bags, not that you need it," said Leif playfully.

He went into the kitchen, poured her a rum and coke, heavy on the coke, and easy on the rum, since she was already sleepy.

She accepted it gratefully.

After he brought all the rest of her bags in the foyer, he walked towards the living room to find Lynne fast asleep with the teddy bear he'd given her to represent him clutched in her arms, nestled in her breasts.

He was already jealous of the damn bear. But he was glad to see her cuddling it so eagerly. Her holding it so tightly showed that it represented exactly what he wanted it to mean for her. Security, and love. Understanding that they were a family now, and one flesh and he'd always care for her, and in turn give her the emotional nourishment to care for their little ones.

The rum glass had a lipstick print on it, but she'd been too tired to finish more than a few sips.

She was snoring!

His baby was knocked out, the good dick twice in five hours made her fall fast asleep. He knew he loved her when he wasn't disappointed that she had fallen so soundly asleep even with the beautiful sun on the pacific ocean, and the twilight about to set, he'd wanted her awake to show her what a great view they had of the ocean. He knew he adored her when he wasn't disappointed that he wasn't immediately getting to show her around the house, before beginning round three in the bedroom.

Lynne was tired out! They'd been up early for the wedding, partying through the reception, driving to the honeymoon, getting side swept in a storm, and doing greedy, athletic fucking against the wall.

No wonder she was exhausted.

And the rest of the treats, and presents he had for her, he could wait until she finished her adorable nap. There was one thing missing though, and that was that, he wanted to hold her. He loved Lynne too much to simply stare at her blissfully sleeping body.

He needed to be close to her and hold her.

He went back to the bedroom first, which he couldn't wait to show her, and found his baby a blanket. He walked back out to the living room. He debated about bringing her back to the bedroom and placing her on their honeymoon bed, but he decided against it, as she was sleeping so peacefully and he did not want to disturb her.

Instead, he put the blanket over her adoringly, making sure she was covered from her neck to her feet, and swooped behind her to cuddle her, and allow her to use his chest as her pillow. She murmured, snuggled into him deeper, and threw her head back, mouth open, deep in slumber, soon, drooling a small puddle on his chest, and it was all he could do not to chuckle with wonder. The teddy bear was cuddled between them. He could already imagine giving her a baby, and cuddling their toddler between their two bodies. He hoped it was rambunctious like he had been, but with that playful mischievous way that Lynne had.

He loved her being so peaceful and sleeping so soundly she was slobbering on him. It was cute, and funny and he was definitely going to tease her when she woke up. He knew he was mad for her, when he wasn't mad at her, that she was asleep, and they wouldn't be enjoying another sex session for a while with the marvelous way she was learning to fuck!

It wasn't long and Leif was rocking her in his chest. There was no need to rock her as he held her, she was already asleep, but it just felt so damn good, as she held him, even in her sleep, and she'd forgotten about the teddy bear, it was crushed between their two bodies but she was no longer holding onto it, and he was glad he hadn't had to get jealous of the teddy bear he'd gotten her of his likeness.

What he hadn't been counting on was falling asleep holding Lynne. He wound up spooning her, and fell asleep hard. When he woke up, she was laying on her stomach, clutching a couch cushion with both hands, drooling on the white blanket.

The print under the pure white blanket of her perfect bubble butt was irresistible, and he quickly peeled off the blanket, hoping the draft would not awaken Lynne. He just liked to watch her when she was asleep sometimes. He'd taken to doing it sometimes since they'd become a couple, and it always filled him with love.

Her skirt had risen up, showing the plump globes of her buttocks. His eyes traveled down her soft, shapely legs.

Damn it, he'd just felt like she'd drained all the ejaculate out of his body before his nap, and now his hard cock began to tingle again. He wanted her so much.

He was still wearing her panties as a necklace. He buried them around his nose as though they were a gas mask, inhaling.

His eye traveled down her delicate thigh, and on to perfect pink, painted toenails.

She was so tiny and angelic to him. She also snored and drooled to beat the band. That made him chuckle with love when he thought of her, and he knew he was gone, just sickly in love with her! There was something so vulnerable and innocent about his sleeping new wife, her mini rising so high in the air, her buttocks and pussy were exposed to his loving glance. And even, that she felt safe enough to let her skirt ride up, even if she was asleep and show her pussy and ass.

He knew he was a dog, but he was only a dog for her, and he wanted to smell her now, he knew the smell was lovely and ripe with their bodies comingling.

God! She was sweet to him, slobbering and drooling and clutching a pillow, but he wanted more fun, he knew he was an ass, but he buried his nose between her own two ripe cheeks, just smelling and groaning.

The smell of their loving on her body was intoxicating. He parted her ass cheeks with his thumb, he couldn't help it, and he saw remnants of his cum lining her pussy. He knew he'd cleaned her off good with his lips, licking and sucking but apparently he hadn't gotten it all, and more of his cum was leaking out of her opening, she was marked by him. He'd marked his territory, and she was his. His to love, and his to fuck. The idea of his cum still running in her pussy even as he thought he'd cleaned it all away fascinated him. He wanted to be buried in her and printed in her all week long! He loved all the parts of her, beige, and brown, and pink and primal and raw!

His cock thickened in his surf shorts.

"My sweet baby, I hate to awaken my sleeping beauty," he murmured under his breath, and before he even knew what he was doing, he'd spread her pussy apart with both thumbs, licking out and cleaning up more of the pearly evidence of their union, from inside her pussy.

Apparently he'd woken Lynne up, who let out a loud-

"Umph!"

Her pleasured moan, even at being awaken dead from sleep made his cock simply throb with need.

"It's okay baby, I just want to taste you. You can even go back to your nap if you want, I know you are sleepy, I can give you sweet dreams while you come, and I clean out more of my mess inside you," he murmured huskily in that sweet, loving tone he got when they had late night sleepy sex.

Knowing that she was sleepy and vulnerable but enjoying his explorations heightened his arousal. How far they'd come! This was a woman who had been scared to kiss him, and terrified of his cock.

"Mmm...I can wake up for you baby..." murmured Lynne huskily.

She started to clutch the arm of the couch as though she was about to lift herself, and turn over.

"No...no...stay there sexy, I love to look at you from behind," he groaned.

Now he pinched her ass apart and went straight for the naughty hole that was driving Lynne so crazy lately.

"Ugh! Fuck! I love you back there!" she whimpered.

In truly intoxicating fashion, Lynne woke up and leaned over the arm of the couch so far he had to balance himself over the middle of the couch to make sure they didn't make it lean too far to one side.

Then she parted her legs to him shamelessly, squatting like a novice stripper poised to ride on the arm of the couch as he rimmed her anus until she exploded in ecstasy.

Leif, never one to disappoint the love of his life gripped her lovingly by her waist, and teased her with his tongue, pressing it as deeply as he could muster in her tight, hot anus, as it quivered in the beginning strains of ecstasy.

Leif removed his tongue for a moment.

"Tell me...tell your husband what a naughty wife you are," he whispered his hot breath tickling her anus.

"Sounds like you're the one who was naughty, you messed with me while I was sleeping and stuck your tongue in my pussy," said Lynne, stifling a yawn, and a chuckle.

"Such a little smart ass! Shouldn't look so damn cute, and like my naughty angel with my cum dribbling down your filthy little backside. Dirty wives get what they deserve, if you're dirty let me know so I can keep tonging you out, otherwise, you can get back to your nap," he added teasingly.

He loved the games they played and teasing her to get her to admit her ravenous sexual appetite despite being shy was one of the things that made his dick glow. He loved that she had such strong needs, and he thought it was adorable that she was shy and liked getting her to own up to the wonderful, sexual creature that she was.

"I...I'm a dirty girl, only for you Leify. Yes, I'm a dirty wife," she added huskily.

It was as though she was trying on a part of her new identity and learning that being dirty for him was a good thing, and something to be proud of, not anything to feel shame over anymore.

"Yeah, you are a dirty little cutie, so spread it for me!" he added slapping her ass.

"Leify!" she shrieked grabbing her butt.

He thought he'd carried it too far and started to sweeten it up again.

But, then she got a lighthearted chuckle like she was tickled and she liked their little game.

His heart filled up with so much love for her trusting him so much in spite of her painful upbringing and the twisted things she was taught about sex to make her ashamed that his eyes filled with water.

He thought that he'd be finally free of feeling so love sick for her when they were fucking, but he realized in her glittering laughter that it was the tender love he felt for her that helped her to grow up, be a big girl, and play grown up games with her loving husband!

He chuckled too, his eyes filled with water, voice filled with husk, and half wondered if she had tears in her eyes too. The loving emotions while he tongue fucked her ass embarrassed him with their intensity.

He grunted and bent her over into the couch further, playfully nipping at both her cheeks, while she yelped a little bit.

Then she opened her ass by opening her thighs, whimpering as he pressed his tongue deeply inside, and thrashed it about mightily while his cock frothed with pre-cum.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers
12