Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 61

Story Info
The morning after; does Lynne carry it too far?
13.3k words
4.48
11.4k
3

Part 61 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Leif woke up first, her thigh stuck to his leg. But strangely enough, despite how steadfastly he had avoided any wet spots when they were dating, he didn't mind being covered in the mess with her right now. It was their mess, remnants of their passion and love.

Five times! He couldn't help reaching under her thigh and gripping his sticky cock with pride! She made him feel like a real man, and after their first honeymoon day, he knew more than ever, that he hadn't been living at all before he knew Lynne, not emotionally, or sexually. The decision to marry her would shape up to be the finest decision he'd ever made.

He loved the smell of his Lynne. He smelled the crown of her hair, which had gotten wild in her sleep without her usual rollers, and her neck near her ear. He smelled the tart fruitiness of the aroma of her breath, and he felt his nature start to rise again. He was made for this woman, and addicted to her. He knew it when he wanted to kiss the woman before she even brushed. Hell he didn't care. Just pheromones, the warmth of her body, and the smell of her skin.

But first, he disentangled himself from her carefully, rolling her over onto her back to clean up his sticky dick and thighs with a warm washcloth. It was the first time he'd ever lay in his own spunk after sex, too high and exhausted on the love with her to care, but in the morning after glow, he wanted to clean up.

He wanted her again, he felt his cock tingle when he covered up her perfect bush and stomach with the covers and kissed her little forehead, before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Even if he wanted a taste of her fruit tarty little morning breath, he didn't want to offend her with his own yuck mouth.

He cleaned off his cock with a cold, soapy cloth, willing the warm urges he felt building in his cock to pound deep in her belly to cool off. He was surprised that he wanted and needed to go at her so soon again, when less than five hours ago he had her wrists pinned to the bed.

He pinned her wrists in part because she was such an anxious little kitten for a hard and deep fucking session when that earthquake had scared her. Her pussy kept coming around his cock, and he knew it was because she was high on adrenaline, and probably love hormones, the emotional comfort of being told, yes, everything would be okay, just reach out to, and grab her loving husband, and she could feel safe, something she never had before.

And damn, had he felt like superman, delighting her with his cock, telling her to hold on tight while he held her, thrusted into her, calmed the world down around her. Fuck, that was what he'd wanted to do the night when he'd saved her from the mouse.

After cleaning his cock with the cold soapy water to try to take the edge off of some of his arousal, he brushed his teeth, and splashed some water under his pits.

He hoped she wouldn't be too sore this morning. Leif wanted her again and would try to be gentle, even if she started to scratch, claw at him, and gyrate her hips like a horny, frustrated little kitten. Rough sex wasn't new to him, but it was new to Lynne.

She was delicate, and tender, and he imagined he'd need to lovingly break her in over time, so that she didn't experience too much soreness. After all, someone had raped his baby before, and he didn't want her to get an aversion to roughness. She used to be scared of cock, and he was glad she was delighting in it now.

He wanted nothing to halt her sexual growth and progress.

He returned to the bedroom to find Lynne yawning and stretching, and to his concern, rubbing her pussy like it was sore.

She didn't see him yet, so she was unaware that he saw her moving with a little pain.

His heart sank.

"Good morning sweetness. Sore huh? Was I too rough with you yesterday," he asked in the doorway.

He had soaped up a warm washcloth that he was going to use to clean her a bit while she rested. He'd hoped perhaps to wake her up early before the dawn really set in, perhaps seduce her into a little early morning fucking and maybe they could go for an early morning swim, then some breakfast.

But now he just felt like a monster. His throat choked up and his eyes felt watery. Goddamn it his love for her was turning him into a pussy! He was not prepared for this all consuming ache for her physical and emotional wellbeing. Even as he fucked his young wife he learned more about love.

"No. Not at all! Just feels like how it feels when you use a muscle a lot and need to stretch it. Just a little sore, and like it's getting used to being worked. I kinda like it. I finally really feel like a grown woman Leify. Like a normal woman, who is not scared of sex at all! Plus It reminds me you were in me. I feel like I pleased my husband. I can't wait to do it with you more Leify," she added, and he could hear the warmth in her voice.

She got a huge grin that showcased her chin dimple and stretched her legs and her back, flinging off the sheets and doing little to hide her sticky, curly little bush.

His cock ached for her at the same time his heart ached with guilt.

"You are a very normal woman darling, and I wanna keep it that way. Don't want you to associate sex with pain at all lovely. You're all sticky with my come baby. Let me wash you," he added sitting at the foot of the bed tenderly.

He covered her belly in kisses.

Damn it if she flinched when he washed her with the warm soapy water he would never forgive himself. His eyes watered.

"Leify, are you crying baby? What's wrong," asked Lynne looking into his eyes with concern.

"Nothing I just...I just never...I don't know I didn't love women I was fucking before. But I love you Lynney. I feel like a cream puff softie, but I never wanted to hurt your pussy. That last time, during the earthquake was too much. I held your wrists down in part to calm you down a bit. You moved like a wild little kitten," he scolded, parting her knees so he could wash her.

"It didn't hurt while we were doing it Leif. God it felt so good, I came so many times around your cock, the spasms, Mmm, I didn't know my pussy could do that, I'm addicted to you, I don't care if I can't sit for two weeks when this honeymoon is over," she panted.

And then she squirmed on the sheets with the memory. Lynne wasn't distressed, but he was! He'd vowed to always protect her, and knew he wanted to from the moment she climbed in his lap when he saved her from the mouse.

He gently brushed over her sandy colored curlies with the cloth, watching her reaction. She squirmed a little then started to move with pleasure. Under the guise of cleaning her he parted her pussy lips.

She only looked a little tender, much to his relief, the way she squirmed when he wasn't in the room he thought her pussy would look much worse! But Lynne was delicate, and he figured he'd slow down the pace a little bit and be more gentle. She'd get used to the aggression more in time, and she'd toughen up and get used to hard fucking. She already loved his passion for her, her muscles just had to get used to their new-found vigor.

"Leify are you examining me? What are you a doctor now," she asked squeezing her legs together with embarrassment.

"There is not a thing wrong with you letting your worried husband examine you a little bit. You're gonna give me babies, I'll see a hell of a lot more then, and already seen everything from every beautiful angle," said Leif.

Lynne got a wicked grin.

"You need a white doctor's coat if you want to play the doctor, patient shit! Maybe you should get my new toy out of the bathroom," she leered huskily.

"You are a dirty little wife! God I love you sweet. You'd tell me if...well if your pussy got too sore right?" he murmured kissing her now clean pussy.

"Of course! And what's better is I know you are concerned, and you would care, and listen and change what you were doing until I felt better. I never knew I could trust like that with another person, my body," she added sweetly.

"Baby, that was just what I needed to hear. I mean, I know you've been raped before, and I didn't want you...I don't know I didn't want you confused about what I was doing to you because you were sore this morning I..."

His voice got choked up. He loved his young wife, never wanted to cause her pain.

"How could I ever be confused? These are acts of love that we are enjoying, rough, dirty, delicious acts of love. We want each other so much we can't control our bodies. That's totally different than what was going on before. You aren't abusing me. You are my loving husband. I'm really okay. Let me grow up some Leify. I don't mind a tender pussy from good lovin'. I like being your big girl, your grown wifey," said Lynne smiling at him.

"You have grown up so much in the last six months Lynne, and I'm so proud of you sweetness, more than I ever dreamed," he murmured.

She was so beautiful, eyes still heavy with sleep, chin dimple jutted out, wearing nothing but that thin t-shirt, he couldn't help himself, he pushed her back against the mattress hard, and kissed her, forcing his tongue deeply into her mouth.

Her reaction made him chuckle, she tried to fight him off of her, as he expected, because she hadn't brushed yet, but he held her arms down firmly again above her head, taking control of her mouth, loving the sweet, salty, earthiness of her kiss, nothing to hide, the essence of this incredible, intoxicating woman, with her beautiful spirit.

Her eyes were open wide in shock looking at him and she tried to close her mouth.

He still pinned her arms down with one hand, pulling her mouth open by her adorable chin dimple, pillaging her mouth again, feeling her nipples harden into luscious, hard pebbles against his chest.

She finally broke away, chuckling deep in her belly.

"Ewww, Leify, that's gross, cut it out! I haven't even brushed yet!" shouted Lynne with startled laughter.

"Hell Lynne, I don't care. That's the essence of you, how you really taste, I'm so sick in love with you, I like the smell of your breath in the morning, I don't care, I'm a dirty dog for you, you should know that by now, I sniff your panties, can't wait to put my nose in your butt, like the canine that I am, and I hope you still love me knowing that I don't care if you're a little sour. It's like sweet tarts," said Leif.

"I am flattered, but you are disgusting Leif! I'm probably full of germs and everything!" said Lynne.

"I'm disgusting? Not as filthy as you little cutie, you like for me to stick my tongue in your ass, the deeper I can get it, the better you like it, I think your little anus is filthier than a little tart morning breath, miss high and mighty. And I love the taste and smell of your ass and your mouth, so don't criticize me for wanting all your flavors the way they are," he added with a husky chuckle and a hard swat on her ass.

Lynne blushed. He'd embarrassed her, and he hadn't meant to pull her cards, but he wanted her to know that he enjoyed her, and wanted no secrets between them, the flavor of all of her, bare as she was.

"Well thank you for at least brushing for me. I love to one up you in terms of love, but I'm not going to be doing morning breath kisses for you," said Lynne.

"I don't want you to. I'd never subject you to my dragon breath. Your breath is cute, only a little stale. My breath on the other hand-"

"Stale? Thanks a lot! Then why the fuck did you clobber me and kiss me, I feel embarrassed," she murmured chuckling.

"I didn't mean it like that, I mean that, well damn I love you so much I don't care if it's a little tarty, your morning breath is like the taste of your breath after you brush with the paste only stronger. More of your flavor in the kiss, without all the toothpaste and shit. It gets me going. I know it's nasty and weird, but just accept it anyway like I like to sniff your butt," he added bashfully.

"I think it's sweet. You're such a natural guy, and I'm flattered that you'd want to kiss me when I do have dragon breath," said Lynne with a laugh.

"You don't have dragon breath in the morning. You really don't. It's more on the order of a lizard," said Leif.

"Fuck you!" said Lynne giggling.

"Not a nasty lizard. Not a big huge lizard. I mean one of those cute little gecko lizards on the beach," teased Leif.

He was so head over heels in love with her, arguing about morning breath kisses, and he did want those sweet tarty kisses, and the smell of her skin, hair and pussy, early in the morning before her shower, he really knew what it meant to be addicted to someone now.

Lynne giggled hysterically. She started snorting, and she couldn't get ahold of herself. He'd never heard his baby laugh so hard before.

"Well I'm so glad to know that my morning breath is only rated to be as rank as a little island beach lizard, and not a big iguana, or a fucking dragon," said Lynne still peeling with laughter.

"I waited until we were married to sneak a taste of your morning kiss. I was too embarrassed for you to know I was so sick in love for you I didn't mind your morning breath. Don't judge me beautiful," murmured Leif.

"I'm not gonna judge you. I love the smell of your armpits in the morning, so I think I understand. I'm flattered that you love me so much Leify. I love you too," said Lynne.

Lynne stretched and kissed him in the crown of his dreadlocks.

"Let me umm...I wanna draw a hot bath for you. It'll probably soothe your pussy a bit more. Then maybe we can grab some breakfast. I'm sure you are hungry lovely. After our breakfast, maybe go for a swim," he added kissing her forehead.

"Yes, that sounds fun!" said Lynne.

"Okay, wait right here and I'll get your bath all ready for you," said Leif lovingly.

***

Lynne went to her suitcase and took out her Journal. She'd brought it with her to write in the mornings, when she had some time to reflect, but she needed to write something to that beautiful man of hers.

He needed to know, how thankful she was for him, how much she was enjoying her honeymoon with him so far, and how grateful she was that he'd gently given her a way to spread her wings and soar close to his own heart, and learn about grown up emotions, sex, and love.

She didn't want her husband thinking for a second that she was upset that she was slightly sore, or that she would grow an aversion to sex like she had before.

This was different!

Leif hadn't hurt her, he'd loved her so good, and she came so hard she thought she'd pass out with pleasure each time. It was only in the aftermath of their ravenous lovemaking that she felt a little sore, but it was a delicious, well-used, sore feeling. She finally understood what dirty blues records meant when they used the expression, hurt so good, and sock it to me daddy.

She used to feel revolted just listening to the tunes, because she'd thought penetration was just horrible. Then with Leif she liked it, but thought she would only like it when he was careful with her, gentle and romantic, until he opened her eyes to the differences between fucking and lovemaking.

And now she didn't want to live without either. They each had their place, and she thanked him for gently showing her the way with both varieties. Her eyes got watery and her throat got so lumpy writing the note.

Because Leif loved her! They'd enjoyed the absolute hell out of each other but when he thought he'd hurt her even a little, he had tears in his eyes, as masculine as he was. Yet, Martin, smarmy in all things except what was right in the church was cruel and violent to her when he took her virginity by raping her and the whole time he knew he was hurting her, because she screamed and after the ordeal was through he was not apologetic. Leif's gentleness with her heart and spirit, not wanting for her to feel discomfort the morning after despite the joy that they shared during their multiple love making sessions made Lynne love him even more. And imagine, her mother had always told her that if she found a good church boy, he would never mistreat her or degrade her. But the one who put her on a pedestal was Leif, and that was because his heart was touched by everything good and warm and righteous, she didn't care what kind of weird Sun God her man was believing in this week, whatever he was doing he had to be touched by a higher power, because his heart was beautiful. Just like his damn body and gorgeous blonde hair.

And she told him so in her note.

She folded it up, sprayed it with a little bit of the vanilla mist from his Mom's herbal farm that she liked to wear and put it on his side of the bed.

"So your bath is ready lovely, I'll let you go in there alone this time, I'm afraid if I go in there with you, I'll wind up fucking you again, dirtying you up again before you even get out of the bathroom," he added huskily.

Lynne was still wearing the Leif's wifey t-shirt, hadn't bothered to put back on her panties, and he swatted her bare ass as he led her in the doorway.

Lynne giggled.

"I've cleaned up the bathroom from your wild fun and games last night, throwing the water all around," teased Leif.

"My wild fun and games? You had quite a bit to do with those crazy games yourself," said Lynne with a chuckle.

"Oh, you mean when you flashed me your boobs and attacked me with the rubber ducky," teased Leif.

"I think you are telling a bit of revisionist history here, you stuck the ducky back there and you kept tickling me in the water, that's how I remembered it," teased Lynne.

"I'm not remembering your version of events, my little seductress. The water temperature is how you like it. Close to how you selected it yesterday evening. All I ask is that you let me know when you are finished your bath. I'd like to dry you off and care for your sweet soft skin, myself, if that's okay with you," he added.

He swallowed, with a bit of passion it seemed to Lynne and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Lynne melted.

"Of course it's okay with me. It sounds like you are going to spoil me," moaned Lynne.

"Told you on the drive up here, you ain't seen nothing yet!" he added.

He took her hand, and let her over to the bathtub. He'd lit scented candles all around, spread rose petals on the water, and covered the bath in fragrant bubbles.

He'd picked one of the rosebushes from the "live bouquet", taken the thorns off and lay it on the bathtub edge.

"Leify it looks wonderful!" she sighed delightfully.

She smelled the rose and sighed, and then she looked at the surface of the water, skimming the pretty rose petals with her hands.

"There's some baby oil and bath salts in the water to make your skin and pussy feel better. I know we went at it hard last night, so take this time to get soothed and feel refreshed, take all the time you need. Well go on and step inside. Your rubber ducky is in there too if you want to get started on orgasm number one. You have nine that I want you to have today if you'll remember," he added with a playful chuckle.

"I'd rather wait for you, to play with the ducky again, I liked when you gave me that bath last night. I'll be good Leify if you play with me, I promise, I won't play too hard," said Lynne huskily, planting her hands gently on his chest.

"Yeah, we'll go easy on you the first few times today. I'm gonna step outside now. I'd bathe you but we know how that turned out last night. I can't be near you right now without wanting to fuck you. And I need to give you a chance to heal," said Leif, gently lifting off her Leif's wifey T-shirt.

He slung it into the floor, kissed her forehead, and led her into the water, leaving her alone for her bath.

***

In the meantime, Leif tidied up the bedroom, and got himself together so he'd be ready to dry off his lovely little goddess after she took her bath.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers