Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Oh baby," murmured Leif into her mouth, a touch so delicate, feminine, and different under the cool water.

He didn't know what came over him, just that he had to have her now, and he picked her foot up in the water, hoisting him close to her, lifting her naked body out of the water, grabbing her foot, and kissing the toe, then had her ride his shoulders just a bit while he kissed and suckled her pussy, Lynne brazenly exposing her beautiful bronze body in the sunlight for her husband's licking, kissing mouth, swiveling her hips and opening her legs wider, and wider as he kissed and sucked her thick, rigid clit, her loud gasps of love making his cock swell prouder and higher for her in the water.

Leif knew she was addicted to the gentle pleasures he could provide with his mouth, groaned in ecstasy enjoying her pussy as he held her thighs around his neck while her juices began to flow and graze his chin, but even though Lynne was very small, and light, she was too heavy for him to hold up higher than his waist throughout their sexual encounter.

He had to put her down because he was supporting all of her weight against his face and neck, and even at one-hundred and fifteen pounds, she was too heavy for him to hold up to his face for an extended period of time. However, he could hold her at waist level all afternoon!

"I'll kiss that pussy more later when we're back on the sand," he grunted as a husky promise.

"Baby I love when we fuck!" moaned Lynne huskily as he pulled her down in the water, back towards his waist again.

"I love to fuck you too my sweet little wife," he growled with husk in his voice.

He used the buoyancy of the water to penetrate Lynne swiftly.

Lynne threw her head back again with pleasure, moaning, and Leif moaned too.

It felt indescribably pleasurable to feel both the cool, soothing water of the ocean, communing with nature, and Lynne's impossibly soft skin while being ensconced in the warm, tight, sheath of her pussy.

He was still within her for a few moments. He'd never had this much fun in the ocean waters! It was like heavenly holy water to him, his love for her was spiritual.

Lynne rolled her eyes up in her head, he could only see the whites of her eyes, made a cute, little funny face, like his cock was feeling good nestled up in side of her, and then he kissed her forehead, and she started wriggling her hips wildly, aided in her rhythm by the swell of the water all around him.

Lynne let out a savage moan, and then a cry for him-

"Leify!"

The pleasure his cock felt as she started to ride him with that tight juicy pussy felt almost profane, especially when it was contrasted with the love he felt welling up in his heart for her, pure, untainted like a heavenly feeling for a true angel sent from up above, to inspire him to deeper heights of love, and teach him how to be a better, stronger man.

He didn't know what came over him at that point, he just knew he needed to come when she looked up at him tenderly, worshipfully with those big brown eyes.

"Let me make you feel better baby, your husband is so sorry!" he grunted, he clutched her with one hand around the back of her neck, the other, possessively around her waist, so she couldn't get away, kissing her, curling his toes into the bed of the ocean, and then wildly thrusting in her tight, hot sheath, giving him so much warmth and pleasure, and friction, even as the water around him was very cold and shapeless, the contrast delighting him.

"Me too, Me too!" she gasped kissing his ear.

He felt Lynne clutching his neck, and then to his delight, he felt her biting his ear, with savage intensity, so much so it started to hurt, while she mewed with sexual pleasure in his ear.

"Cock making me feel so good," she panted into his mouth.

Leif clutched her under both her ass cheeks, pulling her closer so he could plunge into her deeper, groaning with pleasure as he felt his head bottoming out in his tiny wife, feeling her pussy muscles start to throb with pleasure.

He possessively cupped her buttocks, spreading her cheeks apart, and placing his thumb gently but solidly inside her anus past his knuckle, as deep as it would go, moaning again as Lynne gasped,

"You fill me up so good everywhere," one of her arms clutching around his neck, the other offering her small, perky breasts with their impossibly big nipples, which constantly tortured him under her clothes, so he took out his frustration on her nipple with a gentle assault of firm sucks to her right tit.

The firm nipple stimulation must have brought it over the top of his cutie!

"Mmm! Aaah! I'm coming so good, I love you!" she yelped, in her eagerness during her orgasm, she squeezed him tight around his waist with her thighs, calves, and feet, then she looked deeply into his eyes, and he felt her big toe tracing his ass crack.

Even then, he knew, his response would predicate whether he was really sorry or not, even as his cock was deep in her tight, snug heat, and on the verge of blowing.

He knew then and there, that he needed to trust, just as she had trusted him in the water, and he needed to surrender to this pleasure his beautiful wife was determined to bring him.

And it felt like ecstasy.

Rather than close his eyes, he looked up into her big brown eyes while her pussy muscles clutched and her toe traced his crack in the water.

He kissed her forehead lovingly, gripped her waist with both hands, and thrusted into her with all of the might he'd been holding back when he was afraid of hurting her earlier in their relationship.

"Oh, fuck, yes, take me, I'm all yours Leify," she squealed.

He had Lynne bobbing so wild in the water now as she was coming her little breasts were bouncing in the air, the visual delighting him and he couldn't decide whether to fixate on her beautiful face, the small, luscious little boobs, or the feeling of those tight muscles gripping him while her kitty purred with multiple orgasms.

So, Lynne made the choice for him, her big toe circling his anus, just the way he'd confided in her that he'd liked to masturbate when he was younger, forcing him to look deep in her milky brown eyes.

"Such a good little fuck, my sweet angel!" he panted approvingly, then, at the apex, no more talking, as his spine tingled, his balls tingled, his as tingled, and he felt the storm shower of release welling in his loins, he simply yanked her hair back again and kissed her, roughly, savagely, violently, because she caused such lust to well up in his heart, he didn't know any other way to extinguish it but to let her know that he loved to be her man, loved to fuck her, loved the way she milked him of his cum with her tight, sexy, petite little body.

He grunted into her mouth, splattering several gusts of seed deep in her belly, and he felt Lynne, whose pussy and finally stopped clutching grind into him deeper, wanting to get more seed deep in her belly as though she was practicing, practicing for the day when she would give him some babies.

And suddenly the tracing of his anus with her big toe didn't make him feel unmanly at all, or ashamed, for reveling in its pleasure, when he looked down into her big brown eyes, utterly loving and worshipful when he disentangled from her kiss, he'd never felt more manly or closer to another soul, as his dick twitched with pleasure inside of her, his anus jumping with pleasure around the tip of his wife's big toe.

"I'm glad I made you feel good," she whispered worshipfully.

Shit, he had fucked up so royally earlier. The woman worshiped him, and everyday he was privileged to experience such steadfast, doting love. He'd never take it for granted again.

"Yes, sweetie, I love you so much. You made my body feel real good now," he added.

She knew their play was over now, and not a word was said about the toe in his anus, but he knew by looking into her eyes, that if he liked that, all he had to do was put her tiny foot near there the next time the were fucking and she'd gladly probe it inside, and say nothing about it to make him feel like less of a man.

He looked down at her, and she had started to cry.

"Fucking in the water, so beautiful! I daydreamed about fucking in the ocean at the beach when I was a teenager," murmured Lynne.

"It is fucking beautiful! Each time keeps getting better. The best loving I ever had. But you're a gem Lynne," he added stroking her nose with an adoring finger.

"Well so are you. You're my gem too. Last one dressed again is a rotten egg!" said Lynne, and with that, his impetuous, playful little bride swam out of the water and ran delightedly towards the beach, her beautiful naked body glistening in the sunlight as she ran to their beach gear.

He was right behind her, running around, his spent dick, starting to get impossibly stiff again, he couldn't believe how horny he was throughout this honeymoon, but her tits and ass jiggled so hard and free when she ran. He wanted to fuck her already again on the sand, but Lynne was squealing, giggling with this little game she'd started, picking up her cute little red and white checkered bikini bottom to put them on first.

She started to tie them on, and then realized that Leif only had to put on bottoms to get dressed, and he looked at her gleefully while Lynne quickly tied her bottoms, and threw his beach shorts as far as she could get them, away from her, while pulling on her top.

"You little fucker, you are always, always not playing fair after you come up with these little games," he demanded, snatching her bathing suit top and flinging it over there near his shorts.

"So now, you're gonna need to go over there and get your little bathing suit top," said Leif with a smug look, while Lynne looked forlorn, putting on her cute yellow floral print sundress, over her naked breasts.

She looked yummy, braless in the sundress, and Leif roguishly thought he should have thrown that shit in the ocean, never to be recovered again, and she could prance around all day in that cute floral sundress, her tits jiggling obscenely the way they did often because she was always braless under her damn shirts. And he loved that shit!

Leif looked at her menacingly, licked his lips and ran toward his blue shorts quickly, his long tall legs carrying him much faster than Lynne's short petite ones.

"Ha, ha ha, you smell like the rotten egg that you are little wifey," said Leif, teasing her, naked, holding his shorts out like a bull rider for Lynne, waving them all in the air.

"It's not over yet, you could still lose, you haven't put your shorts back on, asshole," said Lynne.

"I still have time to get dressed, before you even get your ass over here, to get your top, you wanna know what loosing feels like," said Leif, playfully pretending to wax his ass with her bikini top.

"Fuck you!" shouted Lynne.

"I already did! In the water. You came so hard. Should have made you say your name was Ms. Peterson," said Leif playfully, now licking out her bikini bra top and holding his shorts between his legs with the other.

"I will gladly say my name is Ms. Peterson, the next time we fuck, husband," said Lynne standing directly in front of him.

"So, I had mercy on you and let you play catch up. Let's see how tightly you can tie these damn bikini straps for this complicated contraption you call a swimsuit top, and if you can get it on faster than simple shorts-" spewed Leif playfully.

Lynne reached up and started tickling his armpits, and it tickled so much Leif howled with laughter, dropping both her bra, and his shorts, and before he knew it, they were rolling around on the sand again, him chuckling so hard he almost started to drool while she tickled his pits and he'd never felt so happy in his life!

"Oh Darlin, Darlin, I'm ready to surrender...ready to..."

Lynne chuckled and he swatted her ass a few times.

"I'm gonna spank you, you naughty thing. You've been naughty all morning. It might not be today, but soon, I'm going to spank your little ass. Been threatening it for a while now, but since you don't play fair baby girl, you're going to get a hide warming, said Leif.

Lynne looked at him with playful defiance, which he loved, stripped her summer dress off, tied on her bikini top, and threw the dress back over her head.

"I might get a spanking, but you are still a rotten egg, looser," said Lynne playfully tweaking his nose.

"But I let you win!" crowed Leif pouting.

"Still a loser," said Lynne clucking her tongue with playful disapproval and gathering their things on the beach.

"A loser where you booth define the game and change the rules. You are getting to be a spoiled ass little wifey, and I love it," said Leif dotingly patting her rear.

He meant it. She was safe with him, and he lived to love her, spoil her, and indulge her sense of play. And, he'd also learned in the ocean, he could be safe with her too sometimes.

The walked back to the cottage, put away the beach supplies and he took Lynne out for brunch.

She had crepes and eggs, and he got the world's biggest cinnamon roll. Lynne said it looked like it would cause diabetes, but he charmed her so much, she ended up taking a big old bite out of the best part of the cinnamon roll, the hot, gooey center, which Leif teased was not as good as her hot, gooey center.

She ended up with adorable icing all over her nose, mouth, and cheek, and he snapped a candid of her, wearing those cute, hipster glasses, mouth, lips and cheeks covered with icing.

Fucking adorable to him, sweet, impetuous, innocent, naughty, all the qualities that drove him mad with love for his young wife, the things that had made him ask her to marry him.

Of course Lynne was angry at the photograph he'd taken with crumbs all over her face, icing everywhere,

"No fair!" she cried, and the waiter, who'd spied the picture on the phone chuckled as he cleared the dishes...

Leif had not beaten the challenge to eat the diabetes laden cinnamon roll, it was huge, and there was still some left on his plate. But Lynne would not let him carry the bun home with them for fear of her waistline, or the sake of Leif's health.

But, Leif still had the photograph of her indulgence as proof of eating such a huge, crazy treat, and he playfully threatened to post his evidence on Facebook or Instagram.

Lynne looked at him and glared with folded arms.

"Delete it!" she demanded with playful harshness.

"Can't I keep it baby, and put it in my app with the private pictures of you, the cute little naked ones that I have of undressing you in your wedding gown, and your little naughty stunt the week before? I don't want to show the icing on your face to anyone. But you look sweet, and cute. Girlish. Like you've done something bad. The way you looked when he threw my shorts across the beach. I just love your sweet, unfiltered ways. I want to keep the memory of you sticking your face in the middle of my bun because you were tempted," said Leif.

He knew he was lovesick for her.

Lynne looked at him with water in her eyes.

"And here I thought you were being a fucker and teasing me. Part of me knows you are joking with me, but wanting to keep it because you think it is adorable is so sweet. You can keep it Leif, just don't put it up on instagram," said Lynne with a chuckle.

Leif was not going to pout the picture up on instagram. But the picture was so cute and sweet that he begged her to let him set it as his iPhone desktop, and Lynne relented.

Then the two lovers went back to the beach. This time to surf. Leif guided Lynne on the surf board her feet between his two larger feet. They each had to balance together so that neither of them fell into the water. He enjoyed holding her around her perfect stomach and guiding her to the perfect stance so they did not topple over.

Sometimes they did topple over, but Lynne, having already been patiently guided and mentored by Leif not to be afraid of the deep end giggled and squealed immensely when the surfboard slipped from beneath them and tossed them in the water when they lost their balance.

Her light hearted giggles and squeals as he kept guiding her to catch a wave, and her chuckles when they'd go tumbling off the board and into the water warmed his heart. He had a bigger blast with Lynney on the small waves than he'd ever had, even catching much taller waves alone.

Back at the cottage, they lounged in the outdoor hammock and had another round of glorious fucking, with Leif guiding Lynne's foot near his asshole for more exploration with her toe, groaning with sheer joy and pleasure at the erotic pleasure and intimacy of the feeling of penetrating his wife and enjoying the delicate feminine intimacy of her penetrating him partially with her toe. Then, another bubble bath for Lynne, and they turned in for an early evening.

Right before they went to bed, Leif repeated how sorry he was, for treating Lynne unkindly about the shower nozzle. He knew he said it before, but he'd wanted her to know right before bed, and for her to feel even more safe and loved.

They were surrounded with Lynne's Teddy Bears, the one of his likeness and one of hers he'd gifted her with the first night.

"I know you didn't mean it. You're still my real-life teddy bear," said Lynne grinning at him lovingly.

"So lucky to get to nurture you sweetheart. Just gotta keep remembering to let you nurture me too," said Leif rocking her in his chest until she fell sound asleep in his arms, knowing that she was safe, cherished, and adored.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers