Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 65

Story Info
Chapter 65.
10.1k words
4.04
8.8k
2

Part 65 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Lynne came into the bedroom first with two glasses of orange juice. The kitchen smelled so wonderful, it made up for the genuine worry he felt when he didn't feel her in his arms. Then he felt the side of the bed, and it was cold. And he'd called out for her-

"Lynney,"

And when she didn't answer, he felt this queasy dread that he never knew he could feel before, this sickness and worry. He realized how much he loved her when he found that note on her pillow, smelled it scented with her cologne and felt the worry that had washed over him evaporate.

"Little monster, scaring me for nothing!" he'd growled. As soon as he smelled he cologne, he knew his wife was okay, and she'd written a note to let him know of her whereabouts. She was his now, and he never wanted any harm to come to her.

She'd written him a sweet little note about surprising him. Briefly, he worried about her driving up the mountain alone, but then he remembered what a competent little driver she'd been even in that huge thunderstorm. She'd tackled a mountain before, so she was ready. She'd be fine, and home soon from the grocery store to do god knows what and surprise him. She was so impetuous and cute sometimes!

He'd wondered what was so pressing that she felt she needed to go to the grocery store. If it was her woman time, he would have gladly went out to get the supplies if she just told him it was her woman time and want she needed. What brand and what type, and maybe drew him a picture to be sure he was getting the right thing. Damn! Love was turning him into a true pansy. No one ever could have told him he'd be willing to get feminine supplies, and yet for Lynne he'd do it without blinking any eye. If she needed it, or whatever she needed he didn't mind. When she got her time and she groaned about cramping, he'd gently rub around her tummy where the cramps were until she felt better. Leif was happy and pleased to be able to make her feel better and care for her.

Still buying her period things was on the next level. He used to snicker when he'd occasionally see a guy in front of him buying that shit for his woman. He'd said at the time, never me! Now he was mad that she didn't tell him to buy them for her so she could stay snuggly in the bed. Love had flipped the script for him!

That's how he knew he was turning into a creampuff for his baby!

Shit, he really did hope it wasn't her woman time! He was enjoying her blossoming sexuality so much during this honeymoon and couldn't wait to take her to the adult store this morning. She might not want to go if it was her woman time. They'd have to think of something else to do if she didn't want to go.

He also hoped it wasn't her woman time because if it was, Lynne wouldn't want to make love. She would pleasure him orally or let him ride between her ass cheeks until he blew but she wouldn't let him kiss her pussy, or fuck her. He was going to need to work on her with that if this was the case. He didn't mind the blood or even if it was messy. He'd thought the idea of period sex was gross before, but nothing was gross with Lynne. He loved her. Since he'd met Lynne, with Lynne, blood wasn't any different than any of the other fluids that came from her pussy. In fact it might be really warm and nice to be inside her like that. And taste her like that, hell he didn't mind looking like Freddy Cougar for his baby and her pleasure.

Their pleasure! He'd really be close to her then, and she'd be so close to him, to be intimate like that and not be worried about the blood.

Then he remembered the note said she wanted to surprise him. So that meant she wasn't going to the grocery store because she was on her period. He wondered though, what the hell his surprise was. He longed for her so much. In fact when he realized she was okay, and stopped worrying about whether she was on her period, he lay near her side of the bed and just inhaled from where she rested her head near his armpit, all the way down to the feet.

The smell of her! He loved it! It excited his cock, which hardened. Leif then got himself together and took a long, warm shower, singing under his breath and wishing Lynne was in the shower with him.

Soon after he'd gotten out the shower, she'd appeared in the doorway, with a grocery bag, and looking cute and sexy in simple shorts and a t-shirt. After he'd taken the bag he surmised that his surprise was breakfast in bed, but didn't want to spoil it, so he kept quiet.

He'd only taken the bag because it looked heavy. Lynne was leaning to one side holding it. Then she'd sassed and chased him out of the kitchen, spanking him. Her sassiness, along with her genuine pleasure at spoiling him and pleasing him made him feel so lucky.

He took the orange juice from his wife's hands, and sipped it.

"Mmm. Very good! I love it when it's fresh squeezed. Much better than carton. May God, Buddah, Allah, or whatever, bless the little hands that made orange juice for her man," said Leif playfully.

Lynne chuckled while he swatted her ass.

She sipped her orange juice.

"Such a smart ass. I'm glad you like it though," said Lynne blushing sweetly.

"I'm not being a smart ass. You know how I feel about the higher power, and he's in a lot of worship settings, doesn't just be long to Christians. I do want whatever higher power to bless you for being loving and sweet to your man. I do mean it, even if I'm being silly sweetheart," said Leif kissing her forehead.

He had been being a bit silly but he meant it. That shit she told him last night about wanting a nightlight because she'd been scared of the apocalypse as a kid, and was taught God would destroy anyone not in her church, or any wrongdoers within the church had been heartbreaking. His little wife needed to hear that God loved her and would keep her safe, and he didn't care if he had to be silly or serious to make a point. These were loving lessons he wanted his baby to learn. And every time he taught her a lesson didn't' have to be serious. Some things he could teach her in love, and play. And she would always be safe to share her feelings with him. That was good and healthy for Lynne and as far as he was concerned he needed to hear much, much more so he knew what he could do to help, soothe, and encourage her to seek even more support if necessary.

"That's why I do this for you. Because you like it, and think it's special. I like when you approve of me," she said sweetly.

Her smile was so open, sweet, and yearning, Leif vowed to dote on her for all of his days. How sweet was this little woman he called his wife when serving someone else made her feel warm and acknowledged. Most others felt this feeling when being served by others. Her heart was beautiful. And she was starving for approval.

She sat her own orange juice on her night table, and returned to the kitchen to get the rest of their breakfast.

Lynne returned with a big heart shaped omelet for him, and a smaller version of the omelet for herself.

"I used three eggs in yours and two in mine," she explained.

She could see him looking at the differences between their two omelets.

He chuckled.

"Hmm, after we take a visit to the adult store, you're gonna wish you used another egg for yourself. You'll need nourishment. It's going to be so pleasurable for you being your husband's toy. All I do will be for your amusement and pleasure. Very little attention will be paid to me, but I promise we will have so much fun. But you're gonna be starving, because squirming all around and coming all over yourself is exhausting. You should know first hand, you love masturbating. Now imagine someone teasing you into oblivion, the way you tease yourself, except this time, you have no control over it," said Leif playfully forking a bit of his omelet lovingly into her lips.

He loved Lynne's full sensual lips. He knew the omelet was good because she made a slight murmuring of pleasure.

"That good huh? Your humility about your cooking skills amazes me," said Leif playfully.

"Shut up! I moaned like that because you were feeding me, and talking dirty to me, and I liked it," said Lynne popping him in his chest with her fist.

Lynne guffawed with deep belly laughter as he tickled her feet slightly with his fork.

As much as it was humanly possible, this was how he wanted his baby's life from here on out. Relaxed happiness, or giddiness even. He knew there would be some hard times as everyone had from time to time, but he would do the best he could to shield her from that harshness, and let her know she could rely on him.

She'd been left out in the open before to all kinds of worry, fear and pain and never sheltered. She'd have support now. A husband. A strong hand to guide her when she needed doting male love.

"If you like being fed, then come get in my lap for more," he added tenderly.

She climbed in his arms with an eagerness that gave him a lump in his throat.

He cut off a bit with his fork to taste it himself.

"Damn Lynney, that is good! Might be the best one you ever did," he added kissing her forehead enthusiastically.

And she just lit up with love. She beamed at him and squeezed him tightly around his neck. He couldn't help wondering about how much she might have needed approval before she met him, and awful it was for her to have that basic human need unmet for so long. She'd be full to overflowing with his love now!

His throat got more hoarse, seeing how the loving approval he gave filled up her heart so full. She threw her arms around his neck squeezing him tight and he was rocking her back and forth tenderly.

"Really? I mean I've cooked for you before. But this omelet has different kind of cheese in it. They had a section with organic meats and cheeses and I put some of that stuff in here. I know you like all three of the bell peppers so I put red ones in there, green and yellow," said Lynne.

"I can taste the effort, and the love. You're a real good cook Lynne. Talented woman. And quite a find for your husband. I'm a lucky man. You better not ever fix an omelets for another man, you hear me," he said playfully swatting her juicy little ass in those tight denim shorts.

"Hell no, I won't ever do that," said Lynne as though the idea were truly repulsive to her.

"I love my breakfast, and my little wife, more than words can ever say, do you understand me kitten," he added dotingly.

He searched her eyes tenderly with his own blue ones. He wanted her to feel the love he felt for her reflected in his glance. Wanted his baby to memorize it so she'd never forget it.

Her eyes moistened and her throat was husky.

"Yes I understand you husband," she whispered softly.

"Good girl," he murmured gruffly, and he swatted her ass.

Tender lessons like this were very important for his young wife.

He'd greedily gobbled most of his omelet, so he'd taken her smaller one, and since she liked to be fed, and his eyes, downright needed to be nurtured, he was busy dividing Lynne's omelet into small forkfuls and tenderly feeding it to her.

It was sexual to Leif, brushing her chin tenderly his thumb, and her accepting the fork of food into her lips. Filling her. Nourishing her. Body and spirit.

She turned so she was facing him.

She wanted to feed him too.

He chuckled with happiness.

"Now no, you made yourself a small one, and I'm not gonna eat yours and mine. You're gonna need this food. You have an exhausting and pleasurable day in store,' said Leif teasingly.

"Tastes better when you feed me," said Lynne playfully rubbing her stomach after he'd finished feeing her.

"You can't be full already! You must have eaten samples in the grocery store. I've seen you eat way more than that! Wait'll I take you out for seafood. Found a really great spot online. We'll see what happened to that appetite, you're like a greedy little monster for shrimp and crabs," said Leif playfully.

He grabbed her plate, his plate, and their cups and brought them out in the kitchen to wash.

He could hear her protesting.

"Oh keep quiet! I can clean up the surprise. I told you that you were not to clean on our honeymoon and I meant it. You just get washed up, and put on something sexy for me. Something that's gonna tantalize me in the adult store and get me wanting to race out of there to take you home, and spoil you with pleasure," said Leif with playful grouchiness.

***

Leif buttoned up one of his nice silk shirts, and a pulled on a pair of khaki shorts. He'd already cleaned up the kitchen, now he sat in the bedroom, wiping his eager palms on his khaki shorts in anticipation, wondering what she was going to wear.

He swallowed with desire.

Whatever was going on in that bathroom, smelled good as hell, he could smell scents coming form under the door, probably colognes, lotions. He should have spied on what she was going to put on before she snuck off into the bathroom.

He liked when Lynne took charge of their sexuality occasionally, especially because she was so sweet and shy. Sitting on him and demanding what she wanted to riding him last night at bedtime, and in the living room had been lovely! But what she didn't realize was just how much his own fantasies and desires were tied up into how much he could make her squirm with pleasure and yell out for him. It got all his erogenous longings satisfied, and the orgasms he had when she was looking at him with wide eyed, trusting, astonished sexual pleasure were more powerful and intense than he ever thought he could feel.

Felt like the comes bubbled up from his heart and came bursting through his dick! He did have some things that he wanted to explore with her for his own pleasure, but he got so much joy from seeing her joy that this trip, being able to take his wife some place naughty so she could finally be a grown, free woman and explore her deep seated love of sex toys was one of his greatest fantasies. She loved to masturbate, and he wanted her to feel happy and proud about her longings. No more shame or fear for his Lynney.

It meant more to him, than she could ever know, and he planned on telling her how much it meant to him on his drive over. He loved Lynne and he wanted her to know that whatever curiosities and kink she wanted to explore with him was not only fine, but it was beautiful and healthy. He'd wanted to do this with Lynne ever since he'd accidentally discovered her secret stash of sex toys. After he'd seen her palpable relief, he'd already planned to take her somewhere where she could explore sex toys that she might like to try and he'd spoil her and buy her whatever she wished.

Lynne opened the bathroom door, the steam rolling from under the door, the scent hitting him in the nose before he was even able to train his eyes to focus on the loveliness in front of his eyes.

"Damn," he groaned looking up at his goddess and quickly rising to his feet.

"Sexy enough for you," said Lynne.

She pinched her lips together with her adorable trademark smile and her chin dimple jutted out. Lynne wore a cute little number that he'd seen her wear on stage before, a nice black dress with cute little eyelets cut out all around her neckline, moving in a thin line down her torso, and then again at the bottom of her tiny little dress. The dress had a few strips of material cut out around the waistline, his wife's waist was so delicate, and her skin so perfect, the very first time he saw the dress, he'd thought that the waist cutouts that featured her lovely beige skin were a belt.

She was so fucking cute, he wanted to throw her down on the bed and make love to her right there, but he wanted to build anticipation for her, and sexual tension.

He dropped to his knees instead, and kissed her hands.

"Oh baby, it's plenty sexy. You are wearing the perfect outfit for our little journey kitten. You almost look like a tiny bit like a dominatrix. A PG-13 version, and that is the perfect outfit for our little journey," said Leif.

"I'm glad you like it," murmured Lynne.

He couldn't help himself. The first time she wore this outfit, they weren't nearly as close as they were now. He didn't even think they were engaged. On his knees, with her tiny, adorable, perfect stomach right in his face, along with the cleft of her belly button exposed, it almost looked like a tiny little belt buckle with the pattern of the dress. Just like Lynne, cute, clever, sexy, but not slutty. The belly button beckoned him.

"Mmm," he groaned reaching his mouth out kissing and sucking her tiny belly button.

Lynne squealed and giggled with joy. It thrilled Leif!

"Baby, baby stop, it tickles me so much," she squealed.

She was squirming all around and he started kissing her bare exposed calves, then kissing her cute little toes, peeking out under her strappy sandals with the high heel.

"Mmm, your husband is going to find so many toys to tease and tickle your hungry little pussy. I hope things even more fun than that beer bottle, and all those cute little plastic toys you had before," he added.

Lynne giggled and squirmed her feet away from his kisses.

"More fun, than even my new rubber ducky? That is a damn fun toy!" said Lynne.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm sure the toys'll be just as fun, because I purchased that toy online from this very same place," said Leif.

He rose to his feet, took her hands, and guided her out to the Prius.

Once they were strapped in, and driving down the mountain, and into the valley to the shops that were downtown he looked over at her, poised to let her know how much this trip meant to him as well.

He placed his hand on her knee, gently rubbing her kneecap.

Lynne turned toward him expectantly.

"So darlin', I umm...I just want to you to know something. I mean I know we talked about fantasies and all that, and you talked a lot about wanting to get into my fantasies, and we will, but I also want you to know that...I guess some of my deepest fantasies involve loving, and pleasing you baby. When...after we were engaged, and we were going to my parents house, and I accidentally stumbled on your sex toys, and I saw what baggage accompanied that, how scared you were of me, and even how your ex boyfriend turned that shit, and used that against you, bullying you into sex...well baby...right then I was like...what if I could take my little woman somewhere like a toy store for a grown woman, and she could get whatever struck her fancy and not fear anyone catching her, taking the toys from her, or judging her for liking the toys. One of my biggest fantasies come true. You have to understand Lynney how much of my own desires are tied up in pleasing you. I never thought I'd feel this way before, but I want you to know how much fulfilling you fuliflis me. I got a lifetime to explore my own pleasures with you darlin'," said Leif.

Lynne was crying, and he reached into her lap for her hand and kissed it.

"Leif, that's so beautiful! Hell, I was so scared when you found my sex toys. Terrified. I mean, I knew that you were not gonna use it as a trump card like my ex, but I didn't know how angry you'd be. I mean, I like sex toys, I like to masturbate, but some guys don't...I mean until I knew for sure that you were okay with me exploring those things, I didn't know if you'd be angry, or think you didn't satisfy me enough or-"

"Aww hell, Lynne only insecure guys with little cocks feel that way! I'm not insecure. I know I have a big cock, and you like how my cock feels to you. I know you enjoy my tongue action, and how I know how to touch the right places to make you cream your little panties. I know toys make your cute panties gooey too. But, I can do something those toys can't do, tell you are beautiful and that I love you, and admire your soft skin. So I don't feel insecure or worried about the toys, and I'm sorry you were exposed to an asshole who felt that way! I'm also sorry you were exposed to a church that taught you masturbation was wrong! Not wrong, a normal, healthy way for a person to learn about themselves and what they like, you and I have talked about it before. I want you to have a ball today! Nothing you see is off limits, my wallet and our wedding gift money is wide open for you. Anything you see that makes that kitty purr," murmured Leif parking into a parallel space on the street.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers