Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 67

Story Info
Lynn and Leif play with their toys Part 1.
6.4k words
4.62
8.9k
4
0

Part 67 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Leif had left Lynne to the bedroom alone. She looked at the kitten panties all spread out on the bed. She had a tough, but fun choice between tantalizing him by wearing the almost non-existent little thong panties with the cute kitten ears, or wearing something a bit more modest that would tease him with desire to see what was underneath.

Lynne pursed her lips together in thought. It was difficult to decide. One thing was for sure, the love she shared with Leif satisfied her innermost womanly desires, forming a cohesive whole from her body, to her soul. She'd always dreamed about finding a love that was both romantic and pornographic, but the circumstances in which she was reared made her think that a love like this only existed in the pages of a romance novel.

How glad she was everyday of her life that he'd strolled into that nightclub and proved her wrong. Lynne rifled through her suitcase looking for something from the bridal shower to tease her husband. And something that would match with her new kitten panties.

As she poured through the outfits she'd been given, she stumbled upon the one she knew would make Leif's eyes pop. The one that her mother-in-law had playfully called "the baby maker" during the bridal shower. Her mother-in-law had playfully warned her to save the outfit for when she was ready to begin their brood!

Lynne was endlessly lucky to have married into Leif's wonderful family, who were not only eager for them to marry, but looking forward to the family that they would soon start. While Lynne wasn't ready for the brood just yet, she couldn't deny the sexiness of the outfit. The alteration of the outfit with the kitten panties surely meant that she would escape whatever little pregnancy root her mother in law or grandmother had worked on the outfit.

One thing was certain, Lynne would not be providing either of them with any details about how she enjoyed the outfit. Lynne only prayed that the outfit would remain in tact for when she was ready to wear it with the matching panties that came with the set. With the matching panties, it was an outfit so hot, that Lynne decided to really save it for when they were ready to start their loving family.

Changing up the panties to something a little less revealing was a practice run with this outfit for that special time. Lynne looked at herself in the mirror.

She peeled off the black leather mini dress. Her nipples were still erect, and her pussy still sopping wet from sucking Leif's cock. The man had her so weak for him that she loved serving him, on her knees, being petted like his most adored treasure, and yes, knowing that he was enjoying his cock in her mouth made her panties so damn wet!

She decided to wash off a bit in the bathroom, but not too much. Leif didn't like for her to wash away too much of her natural scents. She still couldn't help misting herself with the vanilla mist from the herbal farm and drying herself off from feeling a little sweaty with a nice warm towel.

She loved that Leif was into the natural thing, but she was sure she'd do enough sweating while they played with all her new toys to smell earthier again, the smell of her pussy that he really craved. But Lynne liked to smell sweet when she first put on the cute nighties to please him! She also wiped up her sopping wet pussy with a warm washcloth. She was sure he'd make her wet again in short order, and this way her girl cream would be fresh for him.

Then, in the mirror, she put on the pasties that accompanied her sexy outfit. She chose a pair of kitten panties that covered her ass. She wanted to tantalize him a little bit, and she thought the moderate style panty, with the kitten ears near the ass would really tantalize him.

She put on the completely sheer knee length bathrobe that accompanied the outfit, and ran a brush through her hair.

"Hope you're about done babe. I've already changed into my something more comfortable. And I'm spreading out your toys to get us ready for you to play! What's taking you so long!" said Leif with a playfully grouchy sigh.

"Perfection takes time. I want to be perfect for you, and for you to love what I wear," said Lynne.

"Hell you could just come out of there topless, with the little kitten panties on, wearing your pout, and you'd be perfect," said Leif

Lynne grinned.

"That's not fun you know. You wanted me to do something to tease you so I needed to find the perfect one of my bridal shower gifts," said Lynne.

One last thing for her outfit was the cute, glass looking little slippers with the feathery straps. Lynne knew that Leif would go wild for those, because he loved heels. She felt dainty, feminine, and sexy, just like she loved to feel before Leif ravished her.

She propped open the door to the bathroom, expecting to see him standing in the floor or sitting on the bed. The faux fireplace was lit, and he had her toys arranged nicely on a blanket on the floor. He'd placed a blanket under the sex swing in prep for their play.

But where was Leif?

She looked high above the blanket, and saw Leif suspended in the air swinging around in the blue silk pajamas he'd given her. And he looked like a captive.

It took Lynne half a minute to figure out what was going on.

It looked like he'd hung the sex swing, then tried to get in it, to test it, and something had gone terribly wrong, hoisting him high in the air.

"Leify, what the hell! I didn't know you wanted to be dominated in the swing too, now, but we can break in the new paddle on your ass," said Lynne with a chuckle.

"Ha, Ha, Ha. Really fucking funny Lynne!" said Leif.

The more he pulled, the higher his ass got hoisted in the air.

"Okay baby just stop...stop pulling at the chair will you. Right now I can reach you, but if you keep tugging at it, I won't be able to get you down. It'll be too high for me to reach, I'm a shorty you know," said Lynne.

"I just need to get down, and out of this thing is all, and if you'll just let me-"

"But Baby, I'm trying to tell you that each time you pull the thing it keeps raising," said Lynne.

"Don't you think I see that little darlin'. I'm just glad you aren't in it. It's good that I tested this thing, I would be sick if we were pleasuring you and you were all tangled up in it, getting up higher and higher and getting scared," said Leif protectively.

"It is a good thing you tested it to keep me safe. But I think before we try doing anything else with it, why don't we read the instruction booklet to see how it should be put together and how we can get you down," said Lynne.

She searched through the goodies he had spread on the blanket and started reading the manual.

"I don't need the manual babe, I just need you to pull while I pull and it should let me down," said Leif.

Lynne eyed him meaningfully, because he was dangling high in the air, any higher and she wouldn't be able to reach him.

Leif looked away while swinging helplessly in the air.

Lynne looked down at the leopard print babygirl paddle that they had purchased.

She stood up lifted the paddle above her head and delivered a swinging swat while Leif dangled on all fours up in the air.

Leif turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Ouch! Cut it out will you? You're the one who wanted to be used by your husband in the swing. I didn't say anything about you using me too baby girl," said Leif.

"No you didn't, but you look sexy up there, my blue eyed damsel in distress," said Lynne her lips pursed together and making her chin dimple.

Leif guffawed in spite of himself.

"I was just trying to make sure it was safe and it could hold your weight. I see that it can. So I guess I meant to do the part about putting my ass in the swing. I don't know about swinging so high in the air though. As much of as an asswipe this makes me Lynney...help me," he added with a laugh.

"You aren't an asswipe babe, it's easy to foul something like this up, especially as you are not fond of directions," said Lynne.

She was squinting looking at the manual. She had to end up getting her glasses off the night table to read the tiny print.

"You look god damn sexy in those. Keep them on after you get me down from here, and we start to play," said Leif.

"Maybe. If I wanna," teased Lynne.

"I'm going to tan your ass so good for all this sassiness, the back talking and the teasing," threatened Leif.

"Maybe. But I'll tan yours on the way down," said Lynne.

"You're lucky that I had it turned into restraint mode, accidentally. Otherwise, I'd just jump out this thing, onto the bed, and tickle you and then spank your ass so hard with that paddle for teasing," said Leif.

"But you are not, and you have to wait, like a good, sexy boy to get down," said Lynne playfully.

Lynne stood up on the bed and looked at the harness that was bolted into the wall.

"OOoohhh Leify! I thought you said you didn't want to drill a hole in the owner's wall. Are you going to spackle over it after we are through?" asked Lynne.

"I don't have too. Looks like Mr. and Mrs. Clemetts are some big ass freaks. This harness was already here. It's different than the one with our sex swing, but since it fit in the loop I thought we would improvise. They must have a swing too, different model. Damn. Even the old ass people are freaky. I know we'll be just like them," said Leif.

"Hell yeah, I want to fuck you even when we are old and wrinkly and have canes!" said Lynne.

She pulled out her phone and started googling.

"You better not be taking a pic of me stranded up here," said Leif.

"Really? Says the man who snapped a pic of my icing covered face two days ago? I'm actually googling information about the harness so that I can figure out what might be different between the model that we have, and the hook that is in the ceiling," said Lynne.

"You're so fucking smart, and cute. Should have known," said Leif.

"Thank you Leify! Aaah, I see what the hell they had going on..." said Lynne.

She climbed high on the bed, found his screw driver, gently unscrewed one of the lug nuts, and gave the harness string a firm tug. The entire sex swing lowered, and the restraints loosened at the same time.

Leif climbed out of the swing and looked at Lynne sheepishly.

"What was it?" said Leif.

"I think they put it up there backwards. Probably the husband is left handed, so he screwed it in and put the height leveler the way it made sense for him. So, we just needed to do everything backwards. Just twist the nut backwards. Also, you don't have to keep it super tight. The manual says that body weight will help lock it in place, screwing it too tight makes the swing slacker. But, because there harness is ass backwards, screwing it too tight makes the harness tighter, which makes it go higher in the air, I guess," said Lynne.

"You're so smart baby girl. Thanks for helping me down. Guess I fucked that up royally, huh? Supposed to be dominating you and got my ass all tangled up in the swing like Jerry on Tom and Jerry that you love so much," said Leif.

"You didn't fuck it up. I think It's sweet that you wanted to test the swing and make sure it didn't drop me. I think I liked it best when you finally admitted that you needed some help to untangle yourself. You can still be a manly guy and dominate the hell out of me, even if you need help sometimes. We both need help, and want to help each other. That's why we married. But I know when I really need to feel protected, when I really need to feel safe, when I need to depend on a big strong man, you are there for me baby. It makes my knees shake and my kitty quiver. And now that we know that the swing is strong enough, I'm delighted to submit to you. I don't have a problem with submitting to you, and giving myself to you," murmured Lynne, handling Leif the purple paddle.

"I'm delighted that you are delighted sweetness. Let's smoke one. It'll relax us a bit. I know I sure need it after that dumb ass chair, and being all tangled up in that shit," said Leif.

"Sure," said Lynne.

He'd already rolled them a joint to share and placed it on the coffee table. She loved it! It reminded Lynne of when they were first dating, and they'd smoke some, and play her old ass Nintendo.

Even then, with her inhibitions totally lowered, he never took advantage of her and pushed her too far sexually. Now she looked forward to her inhibitions being lowered with the man who had given her his last name so that she could explore erogenous sensations that she'd never experienced before, with the toys.

Like a perfect gentleman, he lit the joint for her, and passed it to her first. She loved how he combined his gentlemanly ways with just enough daring and intrigue to add excitement to her life. She never dreamed in a million years that she'd marry a man she could share a joint with, in her the old life she'd led before she married him.

She took a small hit, and blew the smoke back into his mouth.

"You're gonna get me all mellowed out, and you'll still be straight, blowing all the smoke back in my mouth," said Leif playfully, taking a hit and blowing the smoke into her mouth.

"No I'm not, I'm feeling buzzed too," said Lynne.

She felt warm and relaxed and giggly already. It was a wonderful start to their activities, with the faux fireplace glowing, their toys all spread out and ready for them to have fun.

"Yes you are, I know that you know what you are doing. I knew you knew when we smoked our first jay together, even though your weed was lame," said Leif playfully.

"Whatever, my weed was lame but you didn't mind polishing it off, and smoking it up. I don't need this fucking California toe numbing grass to have a good time," said Lynne.

Leif chuckled.

"You're so damn cute," murmured Leif.

He leaned over towards Lynne, tangled his fingers in her hair, and kissed her so ravenously, she thought he was trying to inhale the pot fumes out of her own body.

All Lynne could do was whimper and moan into Leif's own mouth. The joint, and the intimacy of being able to help her husband and then give him the gift of her tender, wholehearted submission left her giddy to follow wherever he wanted to lead, as Leif pulled her into his lap, his erection poking her though her flimsy house robe, and her kitten panties.

***

Lynne was so damn cute getting all buzzed.

Leif did not take for granted the trust between his new wife, and himself. This was a woman who had been terrified to kiss him, afraid that he would rape her, like her fleabag ex.

It also was not lost on lost on Leif that she still left him feeling manly even though he'd screwed the swing up and left himself dangling in the air. She'd sassed him a little but he deserved it. She still never humiliated him. He knew that Lynne cherished the way he made her feel safe, but strangely enough her willing submission to him after he'd made an ass of himself made him feel even safer with her. She was not the only one learning new feelings of love and security in their marriage.

"It's a dream come true to be able to do this with you darlin'. To show you that everything you want is normal and healthy and nothing you want to learn or share with me in terms of your body is forbidden," murmured Leif, taking a toke.

"It's a dream come true that you want to do this with me. I feel all warm and buzzy now. But really this is coming full circle for me. I felt so close to you the morning after you spent the first night in my house. We were both fucking high out of our minds on this weed and I was a little scared about what would happen when we started kissing. I was, I'll admit it now, scared that you were gonna rape me. But you didn't. I loved you so much after you were patient, gently rubbing me until I came. You loved me even when I couldn't function like every other woman," murmured Lynne, handing Leif the joint.

He put the joint out on his tongue, and looked into her eyes, caressing her cheek.

"You had a difficult life before we met sweetheart. Just a hard ass life that I would never wish on a woman as beautiful as you. But, it wasn't difficult to love you. It's never been difficult to love you. Very easy to love you, just as you were then, and just as you are now. I'd still love you, even now, if we couldn't have intercourse. But I gotta say I'm glad you like to fuck now," said Leif with a rouge chuckle.

Lynne giggled hard, while her eyes lit up with emotion. She was thriving in his love and care. He didn't expect the way she clobbered and kissed him, but it made him chuckle with love into her mouth before melting into the blissful heat of her pouty mouthed kiss.

The warmth, the flavor, and intoxication of this woman's mouth. His woman's mouth.

"Stand up so I can enjoy you," he muttered huskily, after they kissed until her firm lips were swollen.

Lynne stood up before him, and he remained seated, taking in her smooth beige skin, all her flesh naked for him, barely concealed under a sheer robe, the only clothing interruptions on her naked flesh were tiny tassels covering her breasts, cute black panties with a kitten face on the crotch, and her long sexy legs, which culminated in those fuzzy slippers.

Lynne was blushing and he was sure she was blushing at him leering at her with his horny glance.

"No need blushing. You knew what was going to happen to you when you came out here dressed like that, turn around," he added slapping her ass.

"Leify!" shrieked Lynne.

She giggled like she was both buzzed on the joint and tickled when he reached out and bit her ass right above the kitten ear. He couldn't help himself. She looked so cute and tempting.

"Youch! That shit hurts, I'm gonna bite your ass next," sassed Lynne.

"You're not gonna do shit unless you want a spanking with the baby girl paddle," said Leif playfully.

"Maybe I want a spanking with that baby girl paddle," said Lynne winking at him.

Leif grunted with husky joy. His cock twitched. He couldn't wait to fuck his beautiful, freaky little wife. But first, he knew he needed to tease her with the toys they'd brought, in the toyshop.

"You are so fucking beautiful and sexy! Get in the chair my sweet, time to play," he commanded huskily slapping her ass.

"Yes sir," said Lynne.

He hadn't asked her to call him Sir. But he supposed that part of the pleasure of exploring like this was submitting to him. And probably calling him sir let her unleash a part of herself that felt vulnerable and needed protecting. And probably when he doted on her and treated her like a princess, getting to be his special girl and making him glow fulfilled a deep-seated need his sweet little wife had to please somebody. He was glad to be able to fulfill her emotional needs!

She'd never be longing for approval anymore. When he looked at her sometimes, he saw double. A vulnerable version of Lynne filled with certain needs that needed tender nursing and care, and the vivacious version of her that was blossoming now that those needs were fulfilled. It left him feeling powerful, manly, and aroused.

He needed to fulfill her needs to be toyed with like a little pet, and pleasured into ecstasy for their mutual enjoyment. It was a need she'd expressed to him subconsciously when she wanted the sex swing. Still, he loved to take care of her.

He kissed her forehead dotingly after she'd climbed so obediently in the swing.

Lynne let out a joyful chirp and a giggle as the seat flipped back, her legs flopped open and she flailed about helplessly, wet kitten pantied crotch on display for his enjoyment.

He kissed her perfect, outie belly button. Damn. Teasing this little thing with all these expensive toys without fucking her first was going to be the hardest thing he ever had to do. This position was fucking perfect, her legs eagle spread, back suspended helplessly in the air.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers
12