Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad baby. Never be afraid or ashamed to tell me what you like in bed, no matter how kinky it seems," he added.

He kissed her forehead adoringly. He knew what it was. He'd felt it when he sniffed her panties, and she caught him in the laundry room a month ago. That loving acceptance of all of his kinks made him feel loved, accepted, and normal to her. It touched him not just on a sensual level, but an emotional one. So he was having this same effect on his baby. No way in hell was he letting anything come between them on this honeymoon. He made the right choice in ignoring her mother's call and deleting the voicemail, and he prayed she did not call Lynne again while he wasn't looking at her phone.

She needed loving care, and protection.

He'd be damned if he had his penis encased in rubber goo, taking a mold, and he felt emotional.

The doorbell rang.

"Shit!" screamed Lynne.

Leif chuckled.

Perfect timing.

"Told your nasty little ass we didn't have time to make a cock mold," said Leif.

He started hobbling toward the kitchen but she stopped him.

"No, you'll fuck up my mold...Stand still...here," she murmured.

She threw a blanket over his back and shoulders to protect his modesty just in case the pizza boy was nosey and peered far around the corner, and she had him turn his back.

"Don't you move," said Lynne.

"Get my wallet, I don't want you paying for the Pizza!" Demanded Leif.

It was her honeymoon and he'd be damned if she paid for their pizza, she'd already treated him to breakfast in bed.

She paid the pizza delivery man, and got their piping hot box of pizza, and the breadsticks, and shimmied past him to place it on the counter.

"Did you wear that robe when you answered the door?" asked Leif with playful jealousy in his voice.

"Hell yeah I did, because he was supposed to take an hour and he got here in less than forty-five minutes, and I was surprised and scared because you were wearing that cock mold and I was covering it up. I'm sorry, next time I'll put on something more modest," said Lynne.

He loved Lynne so much. She was a good girl, and lived to please him.

"Aww hell baby, I was just a little jealous at you showing my goodies. But I think it's hot that he saw you, especially since we don't live here, and he won't see you again. He got a good peek at how shapely you are, that lovely pear shape that you have, those cute, perky little breasts, barely covered by that nasty little bra, and your long sexy legs. I bet his eyes went clean out of his head didn't they, said Leif.

It turned him on to think about how desirable Lynne was, and how much others might covet her, but that she was only his.

"I don't know...I didn't look...I mean, he looked and then he blushed and he kinda stammered, and he chuckled when he said have a nice day," said Lynne.

She was toying with her fingers. She was so fucking shy and cute!

"It's okay baby, you forgot what you were wearing, and that you are sexy as hell. It's alright. That's the same way a man stares at you when you wear those cute, tight dresses on stage sometimes. The same way I stared at you, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on you, and I'm so fucking lucky I got my hands on your body, and your little heart. See that guy doesn't know what a good girl you are, like I do, and how I'll always protect you. But he sure does see what a hot ass little wife I have. Yummy!" said Leif playfully slapping her ass.

Lynne glowed in his attention. She giggled until she snorted. She touched a bit of the molding and declared that the molding was done. She carefully slipped the plastic sleeve and the mold off of his cock, tying it as the instructions had suggested and then hanging it up in the window sill to dry.

"Good thing that shit is behind a curtain we'd be arrested for pornography," teased Lynne.

"You sure as hell got that right Lynney," said Leif.

Leif was still hard, but his erection started to soften, smelling the pizza, and knowing how hungry he was.

Lynne came back with a damp wash cloth, cleaning off his cock and balls from the cock mold material, so gently he started to rise a little bit again, especially as she gently kissed around the head and shaft and handed him boxers and his pajamas so he wouldn't be cold.

"You're incredibly sweet to not want me to be cold," said Leif with a chuckle kissing her forehead.

"I know. I love when you are naked, I feel close when we are naked together, and if it was up to me I'd never put on clothes again, but I see you have goose pimples on you," said Lynne lovingly.

All of her admissions were incredibly tender and affectionate and they moved his heart with love.

"If you like being naked with me princess, we can be naked whenever you like. Just tell me, Leif I want to have breakfast with you naked, or lets keep our clothes off after we shower, or whatever you want," he added sweetly stroking her chin dimple.

"Okay Leify. I will baby, I love feeling free enough and comfortable enough to enjoy nudity with you. That's a gift I never thought I'd have, to enjoy the nudity with another human and not feel weird or shameful. I used to close my door and sleep naked sometimes when I lived at home, because I enjoyed the feeling of the sheets next to my skin. My mom caught me and yelled at me, Only slutty girls sleep naked. And I never slept naked again until I moved out on my own. Now, because of your love, I know that it isn't true that only slutty girls sleep naked. Good girls do too. And Good Girls know how to be sluts with the man they love, and their man loves them for it. Life with you is such a gift! But we should put our clothes back on because you need to teach me strip poker afterwards!" said Lynne.

"Yeah baby, I do, and you're gonna lose so it's good you like being naked," he added playfully swatting her ass and leading her into the kitchen.

Shit. Fuck. So from her parents, she got the message that she should be ashamed of being naked, or even enjoying her own nudity, alone, in her bedroom, in private. If she wanted to sleep naked with the door closed in her bedroom as a teen, that was her right. Her parents oversaw her every move, and micromanaged her to such an extent before he'd met Lynne that it was little wonder that she sometimes had trouble making decisions, or had moments of crushing self doubt. They'd strangled out any individuality they found threatening.

This new confession about a love of nudity made sense to him. She was a hippie woman, and she loved the earth, grass, and trees, and gardens. Might not even be an entirely sexual thing. She just liked feeling the cold sheets on her sweet naked body, and she should never have had to feel ashamed to enjoy nudity behind her closed bedroom door. He was glad he could provide Lynney with security, and loving validation!

"You umm...you're safe baby. Whenever you want to take your clothes off it's fine baby. And when we have little ones it's fine too, we'll just have to have our naked parties behind our closed, bedroom door," said Leif with a grin.

"Of course!" said Lynne.

Of course he knew she knew what was proper and he was sorry he added that addendum. Shit. Her Life had been so strict. No sleeping naked with a closed bedroom door, or risk being called a slut, no r-rated movies, no dates, no Christmas, taken teddy bears. The more he learned, the more unbearable it seemed. Hell yes, he should have deleted that intrusive phone call.

Let his baby find her peace, and not be nagged by her parents, for the first time in her life!

He put the call out of his mind, and gently put his hand in the small of Lynne's back, leading her into the kitchen after he'd put on the wonderful blue silk pajamas that Lynne had gotten him.

***