Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 70

Story Info
Leif shows his wifey who is the boss, more phone calls.
5.7k words
4.75
9k
6

Part 70 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
165 Followers

Dear Readers,

I've left you hanging for a while in the past, so I wanted to make sure that I submitted something for these two since valentine's day is coming up. I hope that this makes it up in time for the special day. Thanks for all the continued votes! This story is three years running and I appreciate the support.

Mich80New

*****

Saucy little thing, he loved her so much he almost got an ache in his heart at times. That was how deep the feelings that he had for her went. He stroked her hair from behind gently, even as his crotch throbbed with a hot ache, and a need to lovingly set her straight in a way that he knew would make his young wife swoon, the way she was wired.

Lynney needed to trust him that he knew just what to do, to make his baby girl feel safe and fill her with joy and pleasure. Lynne needed to be teased and titillated and brought to the brink of orgasm again and again until she was allowed to bring her pleasure to a thunderous conclusion via orgasm. She had shown him that this was what she needed in her very first act of sweetly trusting him, the first week that he stayed over in her apartment and shared her bed!

After she'd been raped, by her first man, denied foreplay and intimacy, it blew his mind looking back on her first forays into intimacy, and realizing how very scary it must have been to allow him to caress her inside of her underwear, and how much trust she'd shown Leif, brushing his hand away again and again when she would near orgasm, until she couldn't stand it anymore.

Even back then, the lovely creature was showing him just what she needed, and like her loving husband he would always, always listen. Just like Lynne had shyly revealed to him, in her own way, just what he needed to know to make her soon upcoming 24th birthday an extravaganza celebration fitting his queen, he'd earlier learned just what she needed to feel joy, and sexual pleasure.

Leif considered himself Lynne's Santa. He'd never deprive her of any present or joy she needed to feel pleasure in her heart. And Lynney loved spankings too, they gave her complete pleasure!

My, My, My that little woman had not had enough of the paddle and he could tell by the way she'd been suggesting it all this evening, during their play.

He hoped she'd had a blast today. The theme he'd planned for them was playing with toys, sex toys, along with the innocent toys that they had in the house such as the game room. About the only thing he didn't get to do with his baby was play outside with her swing and the trampoline and other things, but as long as they got to do that before they left their honeymoon sometime next week it was fine. Lynne needed to play! She also needed to experience unrestrained joy. Her giggles, shrieks, and moans were pleasant, tangible proof for Leif that she'd was experiencing sheer joy. He was glad it was dark in their bedroom because his eyes misted.

He knew he needed to combine the pleasures for Lynne. The pleasure that he would provide her emotional security with the sexual pleasure she sought in his arms. Lock and key these pleasures combined for her, and it was intoxicating for her. The key, the secret, and part of her sweet kink, was wrapping her emotional security in their sexual bond. When he gave her that, and she treated him like a hero, his own heart fluttered and that feeling led to an engorged cock, and a thunderous orgasm for him as well.

With this in mind, reared up in doggy behind her, he grunted huskily-

"Don't you trust that your loving husband knows just what his baby girl, just what his sweet little wifey needs," murmured Leif.

"Yes baby," moaned Lynne and she reached for his cock in his silk pajama pants and squeezed it hard.

Both Leif and Lynne groaned in unison.

But if he gave it to her too soon, she wouldn't get the ecstasy that she needed, and if he didn't impart a tender, playful lesson he wouldn't be able to continue building the emotional security she needed. A big part of his wife's emotional security included being pleasured sexually. Little wonder she craved that with Leif, her life before him had been filled with such pain.

Leif playfully swatted away her hand.

"I don't think you do, or you wouldn't be so hasty. I think that you've been a really naughty wife just then Lynne. I was gonna fill you with my cock all night long even though you've failed the panty test, but now...now I just think you need a spanking young lady," he hissed playfully.

He lifted up his pajama shirt and placed hard, stinging swat on her left ass cheek.

"Ouch!" she cried.

"Where is that baby girl paddle? Get it out! Gonna get you a toybox for your goodies tomorrow so we keep them all in the same place. In the meantime, the longer you keep me waiting the more paddles you'll get," he grunted huskily.

He chuckled under his breath a bit. Lynne loved spankings so much he wouldn't put it past his baby girl to be stalling in finding the paddle for a really good punishment.

"Yes sir, husband sir," she whispered.

She got off her hands and knees while he turned the lights on, on dim and she proceeded to go and find the paddle. In the meantime, Leif concentrated on the right words to say when he spanked Lynne. She needed to know she was loved, and she was safe with him, and he knew what his wifey needed, and what better way to reinforce his love for her with playful discipline.

She returned to the room adorably tugging at the hem of his pajama shirt. He was so glad she felt safe to be kittenish around him. He truly adored her and her sexy feline like ways.

"Come here baby girl and show me what you've brought," he added scooping her close by her waist.

She timidly handed him the paddle.

Playing into her role so perfectly. This sexual roleplaying shit was powerful. It was powerful for him as it made him feel confident and manly. Powerful for her as she got to feel dainty, feminine, and adored, what was sorely lacking for his princess before.

"You brought your husband the paddle, didn't you?" he husked softly.

"Yes, yes I did," she added submissively.

"Good. Because I asked you to. Do you know why?" he asked gently.

"Because I was bad and sassy and demanded you take me," said Lynne with a giggle.

"That isn't really why, get across my knee and I'll tell you why," murmured Leif.

She crawled across his lap with a submission that made his heart ache with love right along with his cock.

"Yes husband, I always wanna be your good wifey," murmured Lynne.

He felt his pajama shirt rise up on his knee and her crotch was already steamy and moist. Already she was lubricating at the idea of being spanked by him.

Thwack, was the sound the paddle made when he brought it down firmly over her left ass cheek through the kitten panties.

"Ouch, I'll be very good!" she shrieked.

"You better be! Don't you trust your husband to give you what you need, huh," he asked between well-placed smacks.

One on each of her plump cheeks in the kitten panties, each time her cheeks flexed involuntarily at the heat of his swat, his crotch throbbed.

"Yes, yes baby!" she screeched.

"Don't you know that I was gonna put you to bed just how you like darlin', huh," he grunted, swatting her hard in the middle of her cheeks.

"Yes, yes I know it, I know it, I'm sorry Leify, real sorry!" she whimpered.

The whimpering did nothing to assuage his lust for her, just made his dick even firmer.

"You're a naughty Lynney for not trusting your husband. I was teasing you with the balls in your pussy, but they are gone now, and it's time for you to be a good wifey and get to come on my cock, is that clear," he murmured, varying the tempo of his swats, and smiling at the smirk on her face that drew up into a pout when the paddle would land spontaneously on her ass.

"Yes, yes baby!" she wimpered.

"Yes baby what...what else am I to you?" he murmured softly.

"My husband! Yes sir, husband sir," she cried as he thwacked her ass a few more times.

"A husband that loves you much, much more than you will ever, ever realize. Can't even tell you how much I love you sometimes. And I'm going to give you all the pleasure and joy you can possibly fathom. I knew you'd fail the panty check Lynney, I designed it that way, and there will be more pleasure for you tomorrow. If husband tortures you, it's only going to be with pleasure. You've had far too much pain, now your punishments will include pleasure is that clear to you baby girl," he murmured.

He pulled down the kitten panties and he felt Lynne brace herself and his knee got even wetter.

She fucking loved when he pinned her down and swatted her ass. This was truly tied into a primal aspect of his wifey's sexuality!

But she'd had enough spankings, for tonight anyway.

And now it was time for kisses.

He pelted her cute little ass cheeks with kisses and her chortles of laughter and ticklishness made his heart feel so light and free he felt a bit sorry when he turned it a little naughty and started licking her cute crack with broad swaths.

Lynne groaned with pleasure and spread her buttocks wide on his knee.

He loved her trusting in him like that.

To know that he knew she enjoyed having her anus licked and feeling no shame regarding that.

That was what he loved.

"Assume the position you were in before little wifey, hands, and knees, and wait for your reward," he husked gently.

He wanted to simply devour her! Fucking devour her again, and he thought he'd had enough of her until tomorrow morning she'd ridden his cock with such intensity in the sex swing. He was surely going to fuck her again this evening because he knew she needed a good seeing to after those ben-wah balls stuck in her tight, juicy little pussy, moving all around without enough stimulation, but he'd thought that fucking her this evening would be a time for her, not so much for him.

But now that she had him feeling all powerful and manly by displaying her wanton horniness, smelling those sweet scents on her soaking wet panties and the adorable way she looked into his eyes when he told her to get on all fours, that trusting, doting glance-

That glance that she knew that he loved her, and had confidence that he knew what to do to bring her pleasure, and she murmured.

"I love when you spank me to remind me how much you love me,"

All he could do was grunt with love and tuck his nose in her delightful curls, smelling.

"I will remind you as often as I think is good for you, baby girl," he added sweetly.

He felt choked up with love. Because Lynne had been wounded but she was healing and her heart was wide open and warm when she was in his arms. And he'd always take care of her and give her what she needed.

What she needed right now as to be devoured like he was a wolf, and she his prey for their mutual pleasure. It was what she was telling him she wanted when she purposefully threw that card game.

It was what she was telling him that she wanted when she threw those cards in the air.

It was what she was telling him that she wanted when she failed the panty check.

He didn't have to feign being wolf like! She ignited something primal in him, an itch he needed to scratch, and he'd wanted to fuck her since he saw her writhing around with pleasures as those balls and the weights shifted in her pussy when they were playing twister.

And she was so damn sexy with his pajama tops hanging off of her, the silhouette of her freakishly thick tempting little nipples clearly printed into his shirt.

He reached beneath her and roughly grabbed at the collar of the pajamas pulling her forward.

Lynne yipped with pleasure, at him yanking her towards him a bit by her neck, but it was only to quickly yank the top open. He didn't individually open the buttons, he tore at the shirt, so that it came flying indecently open, and pulled her on her knees and into the circle of his arms, by her back.

He looked at her to gauge her reaction. He'd wanted Lynne so bad for so long he always dreamed of ripping her clothes clean off her tiny little body, but he also didn't want her afraid of him, or uncomfortable. It was a dance for him even though he was being rougher, about how much aggression to show. She'd been around human monsters before, with that ex and her father and he didn't want to scare her. He knew she needed to be dominated, but, at her own pace, and only the acts that his tiny wife had proven she needed, and that gave her pleasure.

But she looked up at him with an almost lovesick glace and grabbed his face towards her own.

Leif, sensing that ripping the shirt open was arousing to Lynne, leaned down and pressed his lips softly towards her own, and as he suspected, she wildly pressed her lips to him, thrusting her tongue inside while he chuckled with doting mirth.

Delicately he laced his hand around her neck, near her throat, squeezing a bit, not hard enough to choke his sweet wife, just hard enough so she could feel like she was being handled.

She let out a sweet yelp into his mouth, and he knew she liked the feel of his hand around her delicate throat, especially when she latched onto his chin and he felt her tiny nails along the column of his own neck.

Leif grunted, and yanked his pajama pants around his knees. He wanted her so badly there wasn't any need dragging it out, he only needed to please her first. He nipped at the nape of her neck, and loved the flavor of her so much he started licking her, licking the curve of her back, clear down to the small of her back and his cock leaked pre-cum when his little goddess bent over the headboard and opened her thighs to him from behind, offering him the inside of her ass like the treasure that it was.

"I know that's what you like the most, and that's what you've wanted since I crammed those balls into your tight pussy doll," he murmured sweetly.

He loved the sweet, musky, taboo taste of Lynne back there, so he spread Lynne further while she yipped.

"Holy shit Leify I love you so much!" loudly.

"Mmm," he answered in response, then darted out his tounge to work it's magic on her cute anal pucker.

He started of with teasing, rimming stroked and she grunted so much, groaning so hard his cock leaked pre-cum on the front of his shorts.

Her grunting and yelping really excited him, along with the intimate taste of tonguing her the way he wouldn't tongue anyone else. Only his baby did he give this special anal pleasure to!

It excited her too, sweet Lynney, pretty quickly he saw her darling beige hand reaching down between her legs to rub her cute muff.

"Oh that's a naughty Lynney, no touching your pussy yet! Not till your husband says. Hands back on the headboard or I'll cuff you to the bed," he grunted huskily.

"Yes sir!" she shouted obediently.

She placed her two hands on the headboard, the underside of her knuckles white, squeezing to hold back her pleasure.

He let Lynne feel how turned on she made him by drizzling the pre-cum on the small of her back.

"Do you think it'll fit? Your dick I mean," she husked softly.

Leif's erection strained painfully in the air. Sweet, kinky little goddess. He knew how fascinated she was with the idea of anal sex, but since it had been a fantasy of hers for so long, he felt it incumbent upon him to give her the best experience he possibly could. And that meant he needed to lovingly prepare her, just like he'd prepared her for them to have vaginal intercourse.

"If you're turned on sweetie, It'll probably be a pleasant fit, when the time is right, after you've been prepared," he added sweetly.

She surprised him by thrusting her hips toward him as though they were in doggie.

"Hold on, now just hold on doll, I know those ben-wah balls have been talking to you, and making your pussy ache with pleasure and probably makes you want to do every kinky thing you've dreamed of all in one night, but you remember what we talked about, prepping you first," said Leif with a doting chuckle kissing her forehead.

"I know just the thing. Don't want to cram it all up in your ass in one evening, we'll get to it in time and it'll be a slow, erotic dance just like the very first time I took you, the night we were engaged. You lay on your stomach, and wait for me to come back in the room," said Leif lovingly.

Leif peeled his pajama pants off the rest of the way.

He went and found the venus curving dildo for anal pleasure. It was a toy they had not explored as much as they could. He also got the handcuffs.

He placed them on a serving tray as though they were a delicious dish, and held them out towards Lynne.

"I think you want me to play more with you and this dildo. The handcuffs are optional, if you want to turn up the heat," he added dotingly kissing her forehead.

Lynne looked at him with relish, and picked up the handcuffs.

"Turn up the heat, and the trust," murmured Lynne sweetly.

This was how it always was with them, the torrid sex increasing the love bond.

He wouldn't have it any other way, and what a lovely act of submission, chaining herself to the bed while he pleasured her ass, was, the sex toy gifts he'd brought her this afternoon were gifts that just kept on giving.

Her bronze naked body was so perfect!

He laced her delicate wrists together, pulling them into a supine position above her head.

He wanted to give Lynney everything she craved, being in submission and experiencing exquisite pleasure.

Her silk scarf, one of the things he'd bought her when they'd went shopping in California the first time, made an appearance. He used it as an instrument to pleasure his wife while she was in a vulnerable position, delicately threading it on the insides of her wrists, behind her thighs where her knees came together, between her legs, over her aching nipples.

Each time he teased an area with the silk scarf he followed it up with kisses. Then he groaned with pleasure at her stunning responses, loud moans and whimpers ever increasing the need he felt to bust his seed deep, deep within her belly.

He threaded the silk scarf delicately between the folds of her as and Lynne shouted loudly for him, then again when he followed it up, darting his tongue crosswise over the expanse, swirling his tongue lightly around the tight, sweet, musky little rim of her ass.

Once he felt he'd prepared her ass good, he lubed up the toy, spread her haunches further and started licking her pussy from behind. Leif lifted her leg high in the air, exposing the inner folds of her ass and pussy, before gently, teasingly probing the curve of the dildo inside.

Lynne made a loud guttural gasp that made his dick ache.

"Oh Shit, I'm so full!" she grunted loudly.

He didn't answer her; he sucked and licked her pussy from behind as she wantonly wriggled her hips. He felt sweat dripping down her thighs and onto his forehead from behind, her ass barely concealed by the tails of his pajama shirt, plumb beige globes peaking out from beneath the hem.

Yes, she fucking belonged to him, his baby.

More sweat, from the heat of the summer evening and the wrestling Lynne was doing on the bed, her wild movement of her hips was the only way she could move, she was handcuffed to the bed, and Leif had never longed so much to be the beads of sweat coating the inside of her silken thighs.

She groaned loudly with orgasmic pleasure, as he kissed and sucked her pussy and gently probed the dildo deeper into her ass.

"Uh, Uh, Uh," she cried, swiveling her hips.

Her grunts were so angry and aggressive, if he hadn't seen the ecstasy floating through her milky brown expression he would have thought she as grunting in pain.

"Mmm!" she let out a loud, throaty satisfied cry, her pussy muscles contracting so thoroughly he knew she was coming by the dip and pulling of his own pajama shirt over her hips and rhythmic motion. She came so fiercely and her pussy was so tight that her lovely pink anus rejected the toy after the spasms were through, and it was erotic seeing how her body disposed of the instrument of intense pleasure after the coming was through. She was so fucking tight!

mich80new
mich80new
165 Followers
12