Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 73

Story Info
The error of Leif's ways and Lynne's wanton submission.
8.8k words
4.21
6k
3
0

Part 73 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Leif decided not to have any more liquor. He didn't want to have had too many when Lynne finally decided that she wanted to come around, and find him in the bar. He asked for an orange soda with a large, creamy head.

The bartender looked at him quizzically. There was hardly anyone else in the bar, and since the bartender was staring at him weirdly, for ordering a "wimpy" soda, he did what most men do when they are alone in bars and hardly anyone else is around but the bartender. He started to talk to him.

"I...I don't want to have too many. My wife doesn't like me to have too many when I get mad," said Leif.

He wasn't expecting to feel a warm surge in his heart when he called her his wife, especially because he was mad at her now, but Lynne was indeed his wife, a fact which made his lips curl up into a warm smile and away from the pouting scowl despite how upset he'd been with her when he first walked into the bar.

They had a bond so strong, even her shitty parents couldn't break it. Lynne was mad now, and he was mad, but he knew they would get over it and grow stronger for it besides. Even though he was mad at her right now, time apart from her had softened his mood and he knew his anger would pass.

Leif sipped the foam from the orange soda.

"She's a wise woman. Never a good idea to have too many when you are mad," said the bartender, sliding him a coaster.

"She's wise, beautiful too. We got mad at each other over something silly. I think she's confused. The way she's been raised has her so confused about what is up and what is down and what in the world she should be doing to protect herself from harm," said Leif.

He twirled around his glass and took a long chug.

"Can't always protect the ones we love. They have to want to be protected," said the bartender.

Leif took another long swig of the orange soda.

The bartender was right.

It was worth paying four dollars for the orange soda, for the advice and a chance to clear his mind and talk!

Lynne had to want to be protected. And for whatever reason, right now, she didn't want any protection. He was her husband, but she was still her own person and had her own choices to make, so long as those were not something like adultery to violate the sanctity of their marriage.

And, frankly, though he didn't like it, and they were bound to hurt her at some point based on what he'd seen, reaching out to her parents because they called did not violate the sanctity of their marriage. Maybe he was getting a bit too controlling. He only hid the phone call because he didn't want anyone hurting his baby. But he supposed that wasn't his right. He should have told her and left it up to her whether she wanted to answer, no pressure either way.

So Leif needed to apologize to her, for screening the calls.

Leif also had to be prepared in case the call she was planning on placing with her parents went well. Ultimately he wanted the call to go well, he wanted her parents to support and respect her as a woman with her own dreams who knew what she wanted out of life, and who she wanted to love. He was used to the paradigm of Lynne and Leif against the world, or Lynne and Leif against her parents at least. He had to learn how to focus on continuing to build a good, strong bond with Lynne that allowed her to have a functional relationship with her parents.

He knew what he'd done wrong now, and he was ready to apologize to his baby, anything to end the distance between them! And he was ready to help her with the bags if she hadn't already gotten them out to the car. Who was he to tell her she couldn't get the music box, when they'd gotten gifts for everyone else!

He just hoped that her mother didn't break her heart when she gave her the gift. But Leif would lovingly support her if this did occur. That was his job, just like she supported him when he told his parents the truth about the way he felt about them constantly rescuing him materially and buying them the Prius as a wedding gift.

He was to be there when the going got tough but it was not his right to give her protection that she didn't even want, and he understood why she would find that stifling. She had a right to know about the call. If she didn't want to take it, or wanted him to respond to her parents, she certainly could hide in his chest while he shooed away the world, but if she didn't want that, that was her right as well. It was up to her the decision to make, and he should have let her know about the call first, despite how intrusive it was on their lovely honeymoon.

He was ready to apologize to his baby, tell her he was sorry and he needed to respect her right to make her own decisions. It was ultimately up to her to decide when she needed to be womaned up and when she'd liked to be babied, not him.

He took a large swig of soda, polishing off the foam, trying to down it fast and return to Lynne when the door swung open abruptly, and there, wearing tiny little shorts, and looking like confection with mussed up hair, Lynne stood in the doorway, and as he peered closer at her pretty face, he saw tear streaked reddened eyes.

Holy Shit! He knew she was hurting as soon as he looked at her. That fast he could see that it went poorly!

He didn't think about anything else, even anything else he had just thought about it being up to her when she wanted to woman up or not. He just knew she'd placed that phone call and her face was streaked with tears and they didn't look like happy tears, and he knew that his baby needed his loving care to serve as a balm over her heart.

Shit. One thing that was critical, even though he felt it, was not to do anything to give the illusion that he told her so. She needed love and support.

"I'm right here little mama. It's okay. Come to your husband, come to your man," murmured Leif.

He knew he'd been changed by their love, and his higher purpose of cherishing and nurturing his wife, because he felt entirely unashamed to dote on her even in the cold, masculine, Spartan sports bar. Bartender be damned! Argument be damned. His woman needed him!

Lynne didn't care about propriety either and he'd never been gladder. She sprinted over to him and threw her self into his arms as soon as he swiveled his chair towards her.

He assumed it didn't go well, but he didn't want her to think that he automatically assumed he worse, after all, he'd screened the calls. He wanted to appear open minded and said.

"How'd it go?"

But when she threw herself into his arms and squeezed him around his chest with all her might and buried herself under his neck, and he felt her, sniffing him, getting his scent deep in her nostrils, for comfort, he knew it hadn't gone well for his beautiful wife.

So he tangled his fingers in her soft, glossy hair, anxiously awaiting her answer to the question while he wrestled with the guilt of feeling a bit glad that he was still her ultimate anchor in the world, and the purpose she gave him in his heart and soul, to love and care for her.

He was just sorry that it had to come at the expense of a relationship with her parents.

***

His arms were as warm and solid as she remembered. The smell of him was just as intoxicating and he held her as though he'd forgotten they were cross with each other, the warmth she felt surging through her loins at feeling like his special one again no longer felt like it betrayed her like the warmth she'd felt when he'd angrily stuffed some shopping money close to her breast earlier.

She didn't even want to talk she just wanted to feel him. When she snuggled into him deeper and it didn't feel like she could get close enough and her man sensed this, he cupped her ass pulling her closer into the curve of his arms both knees on the barstool.

His chest felt so hot and wet, and that was the true indication she was bawling right into his chest, and couldn't control her tears. She was wetting him with them and the sweet man never minded even though he'd left her in a huff. She'd been so wrong but here he was, already being so kind. He smelled so good she just blubbered in his chest and he held her, full on unembarrassed by her sentimentality and her need for him, even in public. She was so glad he was her husband!

"Not good," she murmured almost a few minutes later. His chest was wet and soggy and she looked up at him, her eyes beet red. She saw nothing in her husband's blue eyes but tenderness and warmth. Warmth she felt she didn't deserve after her earlier tantrum.

He didn't even utter an I told you so, nor did the phrase even register in his sexy blue eyes, she just saw compassion even though she'd been blisteringly angry, bucked up to him, shouted and embarrassed him in the store with the music boxes. A bit of submission would do her heart and soul so good right now.

Shit! She wanted to submit to her sexy king, and say, yes, she knew he told her so, and she was sorry!

He'd been right and that was what happened when she didn't listen to her big, strong husband. He'd hidden the calls from her parents, and it was wrong for him to lie, but he was protecting her from the very real pain she felt right now.

Still all she saw was compassion and it drove the longing for him in her soul, the love for him in her heart, and the sweet ache that always throbbed for him in her loins out to the surface, giving her wet panties right along with cheeks wet from tears.

"I'm sorry it didn't go well sweet. You wanna talk about what happened? And tell your man what he can do to help too, huh baby doll?" he probed gently.

His hand in the crown of her hair. Comforting. Nourishing her spirit and that was why he hadn't wanted her to know about the call. He was nourishing her emotionally, he felt that should be the focus for the honeymoon and he was damn right!

"I...I called mom. I listened to what you said about having a clean number where they couldn't harass me. I...I used a payphone," sniffed Lynne.

Leif got a doting warm chuckle, which turned, into a gruff laugh.

"Good girl! Smart cookie. Proud of you! I'm glad you didn't use your new cellphone. Now you still have a clean number and they never have to bother you again, unless you want them to," he added and he slapped her ass adoringly.

Her insides burned with warmth. He approved of her choices and thought she was smart, so different than the way she was raised. She was used to disapproval whenever she talked to her parents, and she expected since Leif was cross with her now, for some weird reason it would have led to disapproval. But she should have known better than to think Leif would feel this way about her. Leif knew she didn't have to hurt, so rather than have her feel hurt, he made a husbandly decision to shield her from the consequences of dealing with them on the phone. But that didn't mean that he disapproved of her choices. But he seemed so very glad she'd had enough sense not to give out a new number when the old one was being used to harass her. Her insides filled with warmth.

He was good to her and he was making more than good on their wedding vow promises. There was nothing she could do besides lay with another man that would ever change the love he felt for her. It was in one word, security.

"Thanks Leify...I...I should have listened," she gulped.

"Nah, it's over and done now. This fine gentleman poured me an orange soda, and he told me that you can only protect someone who wants protection-" he started.

"But I do want it! I do want your protection. I like being your sweet baby girl! I want you protect me forever, I'm sorry for thinking I knew best, I didn't. I should have listened to my husband you know what is best for me," Lynne shrieked.

Then she realized they were not alone, the bartender was nearby and she didn't want to embarrass him.

"'I'm sorry," she mouthed softly.

"I'm not ashamed for anyone to know that you're my baby girl. That's okay. You've had a hard assed life and it's high time that you are somebody's baby. A wife can be her husbands baby too. You're hurt, you're scared, something bad happened and it's definitely okay to cry out for me, or need me," he added sweetly.

"I shouldn't have taken the fucking call, or been mad that you hid it from me Leif. I'm so damn sorry," whispered Lynne into his neck.

"Yeah, but you might have known best to take the call. Who knows. You might have been right about something having happened to them, and if you didn't speak to them and I hid it from you, I'd never forgive myself. I guess, I should have told you and let you make your own choice about whether you wanted to talk to them or not," he added, talking into the crown of her hair.

"No...No I think I messed it up. You wanted this honeymoon to be peaceful, and I should have ignored the damn call," said Lynne.

"Well it still can be peaceful. We don't have to let your parents ruin it. Say what did they want anyway? It must not be good or it wouldn't make you cry. Who's jaw do I need to rearrange," asked Leif playfully.

He took both of her hands into his own, and kissed her palms.

"You don't need to rearrange their jaw. I shouldn't have taken the call. They wanted my address. To know where I lived. Well the call started off nice, with mom asking about the wedding and surprised that I went through with it. But then...I think it changed because I think my dad came in the room, was listening, and knew that I called. And he demanded our address so he could mail the excommunication letter that the church read last month," said Lynne.

"That bastard! Well so what did you do, you didn't give him the address did you. You don't have to do a thing you don't want to do anymore, and you know that sweetie, I've taught you that, and I hope that you didn't tell them where we live so they can bother you there too," murmured Leif.

She realized her husband was angry for her that they were still trying to pry and cause her pain. The man was hurt. And that touched her.

Then Leif spoiled her with more forehead kisses, and Lynne just melted.

"I told them, or him no! Actually he tried to trick me, it was really low, had my mom ask for some wedding photos. So they didn't ask for my address outright. It was kind of like they were gonna use the wedding photos to trick me and use the return address. When mom asked and I told her I'd send them in an unmarked envelope dad came on the line, and he told me I can't hide from the brother's forever," said Lynne.

"That's not hiding from their weird cult, that's protecting yourself from abuse. Abuse you don't have to take and I pray that you won't sweetheart, you never have to talk to them again if it only causes pain. Please consider carefully what happens when you talk to them the next time they try to engage you. And protect yourself, even if you don't always want your husband to protect you, and want to be a big, sassy girl," murmured Leif, stroking her hair dotingly.

"No...I do want my husband to protect me. You were right. I'm pretty much well done with them. I'm so thankful you got me a new number. Now I don't have to worry about them calling me anymore and disrupting my life with their cruelty. My old cellphone was the last real portal and gateway they have to abuse me. I suppose I'll reach out to them after we have a little one and see if they still want to lock themselves out of their grandchild's life with their ways but other than that, I'm going to steer clear of them for a while," said Lynne.

"I think that's smart. But it should also be your decision. I don't want you to think I'm controlling you, forcing you not to talk to your folks. I see where I was wrong, hiding that shit from you for a few days," said Leif.

"I don't think you are controlling me. You were looking after me, for my own good. In fact, I think I should be taught a lesson for not being submissive. It caused pain, grief, and an even an argument between the two of us," said Lynne.

She was looking for a sexual punishment to relieve the tension and pain that had evolved in her heart, and she was looking forward to the delicious feeling of being both loved and powerless in his arms like she'd experienced in the sex swing.

"Hmm, I like them a little feisty and not listening like you. Sometimes it's most fun when you are bad and sassy and I need to put you in your place. Got you a brand new purple paddle for that shit too a few days ago, babygirl," said Leif, playfully pinching her rear.

Lynne giggled.

"I want you to use that paddle to set me straight while I call you sir," chuckled Lynne.

"Okay I'll tell you what, I'd planned on taking you in here earlier to do some shots before all of the mess with your mom, the music boxes, and the phone calls hit the fan. So let's do some shots. If you finish them all, you get away with your sassiness. If you don't, you get lit, and your punishment is up to your husband. Win or loose you are always in good hands," said Leif huskily.

Lynne swallowed. She couldn't wait to be in his good hands, either getting away with her sassiness or getting punished for it, that fast he swallowed her up in their romantic world of love, domination, playfulness and sexual games.

"But I...I should have listened to you Leify I...should have known you wanted what was best and I definitely shouldn't have given you all that sassy back talk and screamed at you in public," murmured Lynne.

She felt guilty now. Even though he'd been controlling his actions were out of love, and now she realized how embarrassed he must have been to have his wife screaming at him in public.

"No...I think it was healthy for you to speak up some if you disagreed. I was mad at you, enraged at the time, shouldn't have been. But look how close you are to me, and how much you love me to be raw in your feelings like that and to say...no Leif I feel like you are controlling me and I don't like that feeling. You need to know you can express yourself, hell even push back a little bit and your husband still loves you. I'm sure that wasn't the case growing up when you...shit...I didn't mean to bring them back up," murmured Leif taking a huge swig of his orange soda.

"No...No...that's okay...I mean they are a part of my life still, the past anyway. Yeah, you are right...it felt good to stand up for what I was thinking at the time even if it was a little wrong. I've done it with you before, and it's always felt like something that was safe. Pretty different than growing up if I'd screamed like that I'm sure it would have lead to me being slapped in the face when I got back in the car," murmured Lynne.

She didn't know why she told him that, she just blurted it out impulsively because now she realized with Leif she was safe, even if she wasn't perfect, and even if they disagreed which was the ultimate in emotional and spiritual love. And she realized how truly insecure she'd felt expressing herself growing up and what a gift he was in a husband as she learned and grew.

A dark look crossed his face and he knitted his blonde eyebrows together.

"Shit...they didn't...didn't leave a mark on your pretty face did they," murmured Leif.

He put his hand up to her chin, tilted her face into his own so he could look at it, eye level, as though he could still see any marks that would have been left when she was a teenager.

"A slap across the face like that doesn't leave a mark or anything. It was just their way of keeping my mouth in check...I guess I was feisty, too much back talk," murmured Lynne.

"No. No sweetie. Don't make excuses for them. That was abusive. You don't have to agree with everything someone says to you and it really doesn't give them the right to hit you. You know that. I wouldn't have a right to hit you if I disagree, and they didn't have a right to hit a teenager in the face either. I know teens are full of piss and vinegar, and I'm already dreading our own sassy little teenagers, but that's just part of you growing up and learning your independence. Your upbringing was harsh. Mouthing off, that's just part of how teenagers learn about their identity sweetheart, and who they are. I...I'm glad you got to mouth off to me in a safe way. I guess you are learning who you are and how to be who you are, even as you are learning how to be my wife. I'm glad you knew it was safe. I'm glad you also knew that when you hurt you could run straight, right straight here for my love and my arms are always open, even if you did a little bit of sassing. You have a right to express yourself, especially as my grown ass wife. That's what a real family is about lovely," murmured Leif.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers