Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 75

Story Info
Lynne's Submission Panties & A passionate public encounter.
9k words
4.6
6.5k
4

Part 75 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
165 Followers

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your sincere emails that have kept me going and prompted me to return to this story. Thanks also for your messages. I looked through the story archives and I am pleasantly surprised to see not only how long this story has gone on, or how much work has been invested but how much you all have continued to be interested in the outcome of these two.

I know some of you also want the honeymoon to end soon, I agree, it's been a long time and I need to get them off of this adventure together but I have a few issues that they need to resolve first.

I also need to conclude this series. I have an idea of how this needs to end, and even though some of you don't want it to end, this does need to end some time soon. Don't worry I have other ideas for stories that I am beginning to flesh out. These two will always be dear to my hearts, so even after I wrap it up, they will definitely reappear at some point.

Your dedication to this story humbles me and continues to inspire me in my writing.

Mich

***

Lynne wore the long skirt that Leif loved with the painter pockets. It made it her "punishment" of wearing the sticky underwear less obvious. In reality, wearing panties that Leif had jizzed in while they were fucking was not that much of a punishment at all. She'd quite enjoyed wearing panties stained with his cum after she'd caught him masturbating in the laundry room.

What was different this time, was that she was not only wearing the panties as an ode to his kinky fantasies, but she was also wearing them as an act of submission. She was glad to be submissive to him because it had resulted in sexual ecstasy that reached from her head to her toes, and she owed it to him, because sassing him earlier had caused her a great deal of emotional pain and caused and unnecessary argument on their honeymoon.

Her Leif was wise. And she admired him. Having crossed him, the pain it resulted in, and the way he showed her tenderness and never once rubbed it in her face that she should have listened made her love him more.

She wanted to be pretty for him, so she bumped her hair with her curling iron, and put on a cute, white ruffly top. With the long skirt, most of the scent that they'd been together was masked, but if the breeze hit her skirt just right she could smell that slight evidence that they coupled, and she was torn between embarrassment and warm, kinky delight.

When she exited the bathroom, Leif had changed into jeans and a t-shirt and he was carrying a gift bag.

"This is for later, if you are good. Got all those gifts for everyone else, and nothing for yourself," murmured Leif kissing her forehead.

"Now where does my woman want to go? Anywhere you want, sweet you just name it!" said Leif.

They pulled away from the beach cottage and down the long, winding mountain road.

"I don't know we haven't eaten out too much since we've been on our honeymoon...I don't know what I want," said Lynne.

"Why don't we drive around until we see something that interests you," said Leif.

He was spoiling her.

"Look all around until you see something you want," he murmured.

His hand in hers, they pulled out onto the city streets.

Lynne finally settled on a burger place that was supposed to have good shakes.

"There is just something about you, you just don't want me to take you anywhere really nice do you? Is it you being frugal? There was a time when I gritted my teeth at the very idea of doing more than buying a woman a few drinks and now my wallet is wide open and all you want is a burger," said Leif teasingly nuzzling her chin dimple.

"You want to spoil me, but part of why you love me is probably that I don't expect it. It's probably not fun to shower a woman with gifts if she expects it. Anyway, they are supposed to have the world's best milkshake. I'll know if it's not," said Lynne as he pulled into the space.

"I know you will kitten," said Leif.

"Says you can seat yourself. Where do you wanna sit," murmured Leif.

Lynne pointed to a booth in the corner. She sat down demurely in the seat closest to the window and fanned her skirt outwards so that she was not getting her skirt messy with the underwear that were stained with their love juices.

"What are we having," said their red headed waiter.

Leif looked at Lynne.

"Ladies first," said Leif.

"I don't deserve to order. I embarrassed you earlier, and I acted foolishly and I think you should order for me," murmured Lynne.

"Hey you didn't mean anything by that. Go ahead and take your time and he can come back after you've made up your mind," said Leif nodding at the waiter.

"No, I trust you to decide for me. You don't always have to decide for me. But you decided for me earlier, and I didn't listen and it would probably have been the right choice. Besides. You know me better than I know myself sometimes. Let's see if you can order me something that I'll love," said Lynne.

She knew Leif would rise to the challenge.

And he did, he ordered her a chocolate malt shake, a burger cooked just the way she would have asked, condiments, and fries.

"Damn, I couldn't have ordered it better if I did it myself," said Lynne.

"Well if you're gonna trust me to do something for you, I want to do it as well as you would have sweet, if not better. Trusting me shouldn't ever result in you being deprived," he murmured gently kissing the inside of her palm.

"You're so good and submissive, you're gonna earn this present," said Leif.

She just now saw that he'd brought the gift bag into the restaurant with him, unembarrassed to spoil her.

Spread out on the table next to them was a crossword puzzle. It looked like it was for children.

He'd caught her glancing at it out of the corner of her eye, and he walked over to the other table, where they were no customers.

"You want to try your hand at the puzzle before dinner," said Leif lovingly.

He got the pencils off the table and everything.

"But they didn't give us one to play with. Besides it looks easy, like it's for kids," said Lynne.

"Hell no it doesn't look easy look at some of these clues!" said Leif playfully.

She knew he was humoring her. Wanted her to know that it was okay if she wanted to play with the kids crossword puzzle.

She got a mischievous look in her eyes and started filling out the puzzle.

Then they were filling it out together, giggling trying to guess clues.

"My, you are a much nicer little cutie than you were in the shop earlier. I'm going to really let my special wifey have this present after dinner," said Leif.

***

Lynne trusting him to order her meal just as she would like it was adorably symbolic. He definitely understood her sassing him earlier and being upset that he hid the call from her about her parents. But hell he was just trying to do what was best for her. Trying to protect her. Her letting him order for her, was her way of showing him he supposed, that he did know what she liked, and what would be in her best interest.

She was definitely sweeter than that vanilla milkshake that they sat in front of her. Unashamed in front of the waiter, he kissed Lynne on her forehead. She ate her food hungrily, and she finished every bite. Poor thing she was hungry after he'd only given her a meager breakfast and plied her with alcohol and exhausted her with sensual delights. His dick tingled when he thought about how he'd marked his sweetie with his come, her underwear were probably not wet and sloppy anymore but now they were probably stiff and scratchy next to her tender pussy as she wore his essence close to her. A reminder that indeed she belonged to him, and that he loved her so much he couldn't help how his body responded to her.

Like now, watching her struggle to suck up the thick milk shake, her chin dimple all puckered up, reminding him of the way she slurped his cock with such expert precision. Lord, she did say she wanted to suck on his cock like a lollipop to learn to keep quiet. She was playfully submissive in ways that made him smile. But, he didn't mind her sassiness either. He wanted her to always feel free to let him know if she had a concern. Those were always things that they could work out, so long as she remembered that he wanted what was best for her, and that sometimes she could benefit from listening to a husband's love.

He felt like she'd learned. He just wanted to protect Lynne from anything he felt was harmful and wouldn't feel good in her heart.

She was so cute right now, slurping up that thick vanilla milkshake. She was all big pretty doe eyes and chin dimple, the lady like shirt all ensconced around the booth seat, trying not to get cum on her cute little skirt and his thoughts were anything but pure right now!

She'd wear those underwear all night like a little angel if he asked her too and not even complain. But that just made her even sweeter to him. He kissed her hand.

"You'd do anything to please me, probably except let go of the milkshake straw," said Leif playfully.

"What it's good!" said Lynne.

Her throat was thick and sticky with shake the way it got with his come sometimes when she was blowing him.

Mercy, his thoughts were so dirty again, but she was so cute and sexy to him.

He yanked the straw playfully from her lips, stole a few greedy sucks which made her giggle, and then he treated himself to the cool, sweet, flavor of her surprised tongue when she giggled.

"Leify, look, there's a jukebox!" she peeled looking into the corner.

"That dusty assed thing? Probably doesn't work!" snorted Leif playfully.

"You don't know that! Do you have a quarter? Let's see what it plays," begged Lynne taking both his hands.

"Okay. But first, I want you to take your present to the bathroom," said Leif.

Lynne looked at him incredulously.

"Why bring a present to the bathroom?" asked Lynne.

He shot her a tender, meaningful glance.

"Just trust me," murmured Leif caressing her chin dimple and kissing her cute forehead.

"Yes husband," said Lynne with a shy smile.

She took the yellow bag into the bathroom.

***

At the top of the bag was a handwritten card.

My Lynney,

Sometimes you will be sassy, sometimes you may not want to take my advice, but my love for you will always remain. You can trust in it. Just know that when I react harshly to your spreading your wings, it's because I sense some type of danger. I live to protect you. I think that's my job having taken those vows. There might be times when you need to find your own way, and that's okay even it ruffles my feathers for a little while. But you are the best wife. The best wifey a man ever had.

You've served your punishment well Lynne, so a few presents for you are in order.

Enjoy,

All My love,

Leif

P.S. Someone had to get you something, you bought a souvenir for all our friends and family and nothing for yourself.

Lynne's eyes were watery. He'd given her a bar of soap from his Mom's herbal farm, a cute frilly pink washcloth, and he'd washed the powder blue pair of Leif's wifey underwear just for her. So touching. So apparently he had washed and dried those panties and planned to give them to her to give her a fresh, dry pair in public after she'd behaved like a "nice" little wife. What a sweet reward! Especially because the initial idea of him punishing her for her sassy mouth, was hers!

She was more than game to wear the panties until they finished dinner like he'd said, but him giving her clean panties earlier for being "good" made her feel warm inside and proud of her obedience especially after having been so mad at her husband earlier. Feeling proud that she'd been good was a powerful source of emotional pleasure. And her man knew she needed that, feeling that she was a nice woman, and had been "good". This husband of hers knew it was the opposite of how she'd felt after the phone call! He designed these playful punishments to heal her aching spirit!

She couldn't wait to dress in these clean, dry underwear, her favorite pair of panties now, she loved knowing that she was his wifey, her role plastered square on her butt!

Underneath the panties, she saw the gift that was for her, a beautiful bottle of cologne. The bottle was a beautiful porcelain design that was intended to be collected, and she saw that you could refill the bottle when the cologne was finished.

She spayed some inside of her wrist. The smell was fruity, and feminine with a hint of spice. Just the type of cologne she liked.

She lathered up the washcloth in the sink and locked the bathroom door, thankful it was one stall with the sink and toilet together to give her ample time to wash and dry herself. She took off the panties that were stained with his come, washed her pussy, dried herself off with paper towels and put on the clean, dry panties he'd given her.

She dropped the panties, crusty with her feminine fluids and greasy with his semen in the yellow bag.

She looked at herself in the mirror, adjusted her ruffled top and her painter pocket skirt and adjusted her hair.

When she opened the bathroom door, Leif was standing by the jukebox, his foot on the wall, assuming a greaser 1950s pose. The only thing off was his dreadlocks.

But he was so damn handsome propped up against the jukebox like that. She'd loved the movie grease growing up!

Lynne walked toward him. He winked and started feeding the jukebox quarters.

Lynne rushed over because she wanted to look at the jukebox but he already pressed the button for a song. Lynne pouted at first until she heard the first strains of the song, Hurry up this way again by the Stylistics.

"Everything else is country and shit. A few old rock-n-roll songs. But I know you love this song and you love to slow dance, hurry up this way again over here before the song is over," he muttered gruffly a pun on the song title.

But his eyes showed all the warmth that his voice didn't hold and his arms were wide open for her. The way they always would be. No matter what!

"I love this song," she squealed, unembarrassed to show her enthusiasm and love.

"I know you do sweet cutie, I know you do," he murmured scooping her into him possessively by her waist.

He had his waist dipped low and he linked his arms around her neck, while she linked her arms around his so that she could gaze into his eyes.

He lightly grinded against her as they danced. He let her feel the heft of his erection grazing close to her belly in the modest skirt with the painter pockets.

"I'm sorry you just...you looked so cute and happy at the way I had it set up, when I put the money in the jukebox, and when I see you like that sometimes the feeling is in my cock before I can stop it, but I love to dance sweetly with you, not always dirty," said Leif and he kissed her forehead reverently.

When they were in what he thought was a sweet moment if his body got aroused, he could be so apologetic, which she thought was adorable.

She kissed his collarbone.

"Dancing with you romantically like this is like a dream come true and I don't mind if it gets a little steamy. Never slow danced before you, and never dirty danced at all. I think that would be fun too. Not the right song though. But I love this song!" murmured Lynne as he sweetly held his hands around her waist.

"Hell if we were alone in the house, I could make any song a dirty dancing song," said Leif with a chuckle.

"I am sure you can, you dirty dog, and I love it," said Lynne chuckling and blushing.

"Sure did miss out on a lot. Slow dancing in someone's basement was really the way that you could get away with feeling up a girl before you had any freedom and privacy. Plus she had to like you. If you put your hands on a girls ass and she doesn't like you, she'd sock you in the chest or call you out in front of everyone," said Leif with a chuckle.

She could tell he was reminiscing on his youth, and having been deprived of those feelings, she enjoyed being carted away and living vicariously through him. All of a sudden, the old rustic diner was transformed into someone's basement and she was in junior high dancing with her biggest crush.

"I won't sock you, if you grab my ass," moaned Lynne huskily into his mouth.

He danced them around in a circle so that her ass was facing the wall and he squeezed her ass possessively.

"Fuck, none of the girls I ever tried to feel, in high school and beyond had an ass like yours. It's incredible. And I never get tried of watching you jiggle when you walk," he grunted.

"Ah so that's why you always have me walk in front of you. And here I thought you were being a fucking gentleman," said Lynne.

Lynne giggled until she snorted, while Leif chuckled.

"I've got the best surprise for you. Best way to spend the last few days of this honeymoon. I can't believe it's almost over. But I sure as hell can't wait to hide away with you again like this honeymoon. It has been lovely being all alone with you, enjoying with you, showing you sights, teaching you about love and security. I'm so glad that I waited until you to fall in love baby girl. I just can't imagine myself enjoying anyone's company more than I enjoy yours," murmured Leif.

"Even when we drive each other mad?" asked Lynne.

"Especially then! Because there is makeups. And now a new dynamic that you enjoy so thoroughly, kinky ass punishments!" grunted Leif.

"I love the makeups too," murmured Lynne contentedly, her head in his chest.

The song was finished.

"I have more quarters. Would you like to dance again my lady?" offered Leif.

Lynne's eye welled up.

"You are just doing everything you can to make this the most memorable honeymoon of my damn life! Yes, I'd like to dance again," said Lynne.

"I'll let you pick shit from the jukebox this time. I just wanted to set it up that way, for the first song, more romantic," grunted Leif.

"It was very romantic. You want a fast song or a slow song?" asked Lynne.

"You pick," said Leif.

She picked something in the way she moves, the version by James Taylor.

"There is something about you that drives me mad like no one else. Appropriate song," gushed Leif playfully.

"Well I'm flattered but the rest of the music in the jukebox sucks, which is the only reason I chose it," said Lynne.

Leif guffawed with laughter and Lynne snorted.

"What else would my baby like to do? We have a few days left, anything else you want to see," he murmured lovingly.

"Can we go to the movies?" asked Lynne.

"Of course we can sweet but we can do that at home. It's so beautiful here, we should take advantage of something we can only do here, maybe, just a suggestion," said Leif.

"Okay. I just thought it be fun to go to the movie, and not really watch it, if you now what I mean," murmured Lynne.

"Shit! I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were...yes, I can definitely see why you'd like to go to the movies on our honeymoon in that case. And I'd love to not watch a movie with you! So much you've never tried, how could I not have guessed that you were up to something naughty, you couldn't have before. You're so damn cute. Yes, princess we can go to the movies," said Leif tickling her chin dimple indulgently.

"Awesome, it sounds so fun, what do you want to see," said Lynne.

Leif eyed her small, perky breasts, nipples jutting out proudly in the crisp outlines of the ruffled top.

"I'm looking at what I'll be watching in the damn theater! Doesn't matter what the hell we see if we are going in there to make out. Hell what I used to do is just when I got there, whatever was playing first, as long as it was at least PG-13, or R, and not a kiddie movie is what we saw," said Leif.

Lynne giggled.

"You weren't even allowed to see R rated shit, so I'll make sure that what we see is rated R," said Leif playfully.

mich80new
mich80new
165 Followers