Lynn Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers

"That was Nicole. We were enjoying ourselves."

"I figured either she'd give you a lift home or you'd catch an Uber or something."

"Actually, she took me back to her place, and I spent the night there."

"So she was cool with Lynn and what Lynn was?"

"Yeah, she was."

"So, Lynn, I was thinking that tonight..."

"Tonight, Nicole and I are going out again. Besides, you have Toni to go play with."

"You're hotter than Toni."

"Maybe you should have thought of that before dumping me for her."

"Come on, girl. If it weren't for me, you'd have had no sex life and no chance at that Nicole."

"But I have Nicole now, and I really like being with her."

"There are things I can do to you that she can't, unless she's like you."

"She's all girl, but she's got devices. I'm not missing out on anything, and I'm getting things I could never get with you. I get to play with boobs, I get to fuck a pussy."

"Are you fucking dumping me, bitch?"

"Matt, you've been a good friend, but I think we both need a change."

"Lynn, how long do you think that bitch will go before she dumps you?"

"Don't know, but I'm going to run with this for as long as I can."

"I give it two weeks at the outside."

"Well then, I'll take that two weeks. In the meantime, you have Toni or one of the other many women who fall all over themselves to be with you."

"Don't think I'll forget this."

"Just remember, if you out me as a cross dresser, you also out yourself as fucking a guy who cross dresses. Your little girlfriends might not take that very well."

"You know that everything you've got with this Nicole, you owe to me."

"And you've gotten payment for that. And if or when Nicole dumps me, if you aren't too big a bitch, you might even get more. In the meantime, I hope you have a great evening."

So who was I? Who did I want to be? Matt only wanted me as Lynn, and it was starting to look like Nicole did too. The difference was that I got more out of it with Nicole. It wasn't just me being fucked, I got a chance to get mine too. Fact is, given a choice, I'd rather be with Nicole or some other woman than to be with Matt.

I guessed I was bisexual enough to get off on what I did with Matt, but why give up on women if I had any chance with them? I was still sitting there in clothes as Lynn, when there was a knock on the door. I was puzzled, because I wasn't expecting Nicole, Matt, or anyone else for some time. I was a little leery of opening the door, when it was unlocked from outside.

I sat there shocked as my sister Karen came in the apartment. She didn't spot me immediately, but turned to close and lock the door. She saw me and her mouth hung open and she seemed frozen in place until she began moving slowly toward me. Karen got over to me, reached out a hand and touched my face.

"Lenny? What the fuck?"

"Karen, I'm not quite sure how to explain this."

Karen sat down beside me on the sofa, looking at me, then gingerly reaching out to touch what I was wearing.

"You're obviously in my clothes."

"Yes. It's kind of a long story."

"Are you wearing my panties and bras too?"

"I am."

"I got a bigger place and was going to pick up the rest of my clothes, but if you've been wearing them, I don't think I want them anymore."

"I'm sorry. I'll pay you back, or buy you more stuff."

"So is dressing like this what makes you happy?"

"Not especially, but it makes the girl I spent the night with happy."

"A girl? A real girl? Not some in between or fake thing?"

"Nicole is a real woman. For some reason she gets off on being with me like this."

"Could be worse. You could be dressing like that and fucking guys."

I looked at my shoes. I couldn't look Karen in the face. She understood immediately.

"Fuck. You mean you did that too?"

"As long as I have Nicole, I don't want or need any guys."

"But if she dumps you and you can't find another woman, you'll go back to fucking guys?"

"Karen, please."

"Lenny, it's your life. Fuck who you want. Just don't show up at home or my place dressed like that."

I was crying by this time. Karen made me ashamed of what I'd done and what I'd become. At the same time, I needed love too, and if being Lynn was what kept Nicole then I was going to continue to be Lynn. I wept on Karen's shoulder, and she took some pity on me and stroked my head and tried to soothe me. It took a while before I regained my composure.

"The real bitch is that you look better in those clothes than I did, Lenny."

"I hope you can understand and forgive me."

"I forgive you, and I guess I understand that you'll do whatever you have to do in order to get off."

"You were always popular with the guys. I could never get any of the girls to give me a second look."

"So you dressed this way to get guys?"

"I just dressed like this to get myself off, until a guy I knew saw me. He liked what he saw, and while I wasn't completely comfortable, it was better than being alone."

"And this girl you're with now?"

"Saw me, liked me, and figured out what I was. She liked women and men and seemed happy with me dressed like this."

"Well, I guess I should be happy for you, even if I'm not thrilled about how you got there."

"I don't know how long it'll last, but I'll do what I have to do to keep it going."

"Should I still call you Lenny?"

"When I'm like this, I'm go by Lynn."

"Well, Lynn, I wish you well with your girlfriend. And I'm not going to wear any of the clothes I left here, so they're all yours."

Karen left, and I went in the bathroom to fix my makeup and then change clothes. I'm not sure where the relationship with Nicole will take me, but I guess time will tell.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers