Lynn Goes Beyond Her Limits Pt. 02

Story Info
Lynn's exhibitionism goes beyond her limits.
2.9k words
4.45
70.6k
54
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background about myself and my hubby Bill. I'm Lynn and have been married to Bill for 5 years. I am 28 years old, 5' 4", and 115 lbs. I work out a lot and am trim with perky breasts and a tight butt. I did some print modeling when I was younger but now have a successful Corporate career.

Bill, my hubby, is 30, 6' tall and slender. He is a Corporate Attorney and has an assertive personality. I guess it comes with his job.

This is a story about what happened after a recent Exhibitionist experience in a restaurant. I recommend that you read that story first so you have some background. It is about pushing boundaries and the excitement it brought.

Positive comments and high ratings encourage me to write more stories based upon my experiences.

Lynn

*****

The night of my Exhibitionism at the restaurant, we both slept great. Unfortunately, the next morning it seemed like we were both back in our usual routine...work, work, work. I must admit that I was kind of disappointed that the excitement of what I had done didn't last longer. Over the next week or so, I would occasionally get a twitch in my pussy thinking about what I had done but Bill didn't say or try anything.

You see, while sex was great when we first got married, over the last 5 years it had gotten infrequent, quick, and quite frankly, I think boring for both of us. I wanted to keep think of things to do that would re-light our sexual passion and keep it burning.

Every other Friday night, Bill and about 5 of his buds get together for a card night. Most of the time it is poker but occasionally other games including 21. When someone doesn't show up when the game is at our house, in the past Bill has asked me to play the Dealer role which I have. All the guys are really cool and I had set my ground rules up the first time I agreed to be the Dealer. I told them no vulgar language or stories and not to try anything. If they wanted me to be their Dealer, they needed to treat me with respect. Hubby reinforced it by saying that if something happen during the evening that I didn't like or felt comfortable with, that the game would be over and he would kick some ass. Everyone understood and treated me with respect and we had some really fun evenings.

Hubby called me at work on Wed and told me that two of the guys couldn't make it Friday night at our place and would I play the Dealer. I said sure knowing that there would only be 3 guys and Bill. I was so busy Wed at work, I didn't really think about it.

I woke up about 2AM Thurs morning feeling like a bolt of lightning had just hit me. It wasn't lightning, it was severe twitching of my pussy. In fact, I woke to find my fingers teasing my clit. I realized that I had been dreaming of being a naughty girl for the Friday night card game, in fact a very naughty girl. A powerful orgasm rocked my body. I knew I had some shopping to do.

Thurs after work, I went to a couple of my favorite stores looking for a specific dress. I hit success on the third store. They had the exact dress I was wearing in my dream.

Friday evening rolled around and I purposely wasn't ready when the guys arrived. I told hubby to get everything set up in the family room and I would be down in a few and we could start the game. When I finally came downstairs and into the family room, they all had beers in their hands and were watching the basketball game on the TV. Hubby saw me first and gave me a quizzical look. I was barefoot and was wearing a casual dress that came down to mid-thigh. In the past, I had worn T-shirts and shorts. It seemed out of character for the card game.

Bob (recently divorced), Gary (single but with a new girlfriend), and George (single with no girlfriend) where all on the couch. They are all good looking young guys. They all had that Firefighter look that girls just can't seem to resist.

"Come on guys, it is time to play 21." I said sauntering over to the table.

As soon as they unglued their eyes from the TV, they all saw me.

"You look lovely as ever. Is that a new dress?" Bob asked.

"Thank you Bob. Yes, this is a new dress that I bought just for this occasion."

Not a single one said anything more about my outfit or what I was up to. I think they were too scared to. I could tell Hubby was still trying to figure out what I was up to.

Standing behind the blackjack table, I opened the cards and let the machine shuffle them up. Each guy put up $50 and I gave them a healthy stack of chips.

I dealt a few hands and everyone seemed to be having fun talking about their week, sports, and what was going on with in their lives. Each time that there was a pause in the game, I took a drink as I knew I would need a lot of liquid courage to follow through on what I had dreamed about.

About the fifth hand, I dealt hubby a Blackjack. I paid 1.5 times his bet and then reached and undid the top button on my dress. No one even noticed as it was perfectly normal. I went about dealing cards for the rest of the guys, raking in the loser's chips and paying the winner.

I dealt maybe 10 more hands and everyone seemed to be doing about the same. It was then that Bill was dealt another Blackjack. As before, I took his cards, paid him his winning, and undid the second button. Then I went about finishing up the hand.

Hubby got everyone another round of beers and I dealt the next hand. Hubby got back to back Blackjacks. I took a long draw on my drink, paid him and then undid the third button on my dress. I quickly moved on with the game like nothing happened except that now the top part of my boobs where visible.

It was probably 15 more hands before hubby hit another Blackjack. Though I had been drinking all along, I began questioning whether I had the courage to go through with my plan. I took a big swig of my drink.

I knew when I undid the fourth button, quite a bit of my boobs would be showing and it would be obvious to everyone that I wasn't wearing a bra.

I paid hubby his winnings and then as casually as I could, I undid the fourth button. The dress fell open enough to show the outline of my boobs and the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. By now, everyone knew I was up to something but nobody said a word. Their games suffered as they became distracted with what my dress was revealing.

More hands and then hubby hit yet another Blackjack. The same routine, a big swig of my drink, pay my hubby, and then I undid the fifth button. This button was about at my belly button and there were only two more remaining. I started to get very nervous and thought maybe I should not reward any more of my husband's Blackjacks by revealing more of myself. At the same time, I was so excited thinking of how I would feel when my tits were be fully exposed and the look that would be in Bill's eyes. Though the "good girl" side of me said enough, the "bad girl" side of me was in control. I knew I couldn't stop, didn't want to stop.

With each new hand I dealt, I found myself holding my breath when dealing Bill his cards. I was at that point where I couldn't decide if I wanted to deal him another Blackjack or not. Another 6 hands were played and hubby hits a Blackjack. By now, all eyes are on me to see if I had the nerve to undo the sixth button.

I took hubby's cards and slid the winning chips to him.

"Now the best part." He says "Undo another button." He said with authority.

With trembling fingers, I paused and then undo the sixth button. The dress slid off my shoulders some fully exposing my tits to the stares of the guys. Down below, they just couldn't tell if I had panties on or not. You could hear a pin drop in the room as all eyes were on me. I fully intended to stop there but found myself continuing to deal more hands.

Sure enough, it didn't take long and hubby hit again. I almost laughed at the look of lust on each guys face. First, I took hubby's cards and then counted out his winnings. Should I or shouldn't I was racing through my head.

"Stop stalling" Bill said with a smile.

Staring directly at him, I undo the seventh and last button. The dress fell to the ground exposing me fully to hubby and the guy's lusty looks. There were several gasps as everyone realizes that I was now totally nude. I could feel the heat of their eyes as their stares worked down my body to my shaved pussy.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Hubby said obviously proud of me. "Turn around so they can see that lovely ass of yours" he said.

Looking down I did as I was told.

I finished the hand while standing naked in front of them. I started to deal the next hand when hubby told the guys to watch the game for a few minutes and we would be back. He took my hand and pulled me into one of the downstairs bedrooms. I am sure they knew what was happening.

As Bill kissed me, his finger went straight to my pussy and he began to finger me. I was already so turned on that I almost couldn't stand it. He then put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I undid his belt, opened his pants, and pushed his pants down his legs. His cock was rock hard. I wrapped my fingers around it and I took it in my mouth. He put his hands on my head and began to fuck my mouth. I knew he wouldn't last long.

"You are such a naughty girl, aren't you?" he said. I looked up into his eyes and shook my head yes. With my free hand, I started to play with my clit.

"You loved how they looked at your naked body thinking what they would like to do to you, don't you?" I averted my eyes from his and slowly shook my head yes.

"I bet you would suck them and let them fuck you, wouldn't you?" he asked knowing that the thought of that was way passed my boundaries.

Knowing what he wanted to hear, I released his cock from my mouth. Looking directly in his eyes, I said "yes, I will do whatever you want. If you want them to fuck me, I will open my legs wide to them."

I went back to sucking on his cock. I could feel him tense up and then his cum shot into my mouth. A lot of it. I swallowed as fast as I could. I kept my lips tightly around his cock and took all of his cum. When his orgasm stopped, I let his cock slip out of my mouth. I kept fingering my clit and I could feel I was getting ever so close to having an orgasm or should I say orgasms.

Before I could finish, hubby pulled me up to my feet and pulled my hand away from my pussy. I protested but he wouldn't let me finish pleasuring myself. Taking my hand, he led me into the family room. The guys turned and stared at me. Shyness rushed over me and with one hand, I covered my tits and with the other, my pussy.

Hubby grabbed one of the remote controls and within a few seconds, a picture of us in the downstairs bedroom came up on the screen.

"Guys, Lynn just told me something that I think you will want to hear." He said before starting the video. You can clearly see him pushing me to my knees and him fucking my mouth. The audio is very clear and you can hear him talking to me while I pleasure him with my mouth. You can see me shaking my head in answer to his taunts

When I heard myself say "yes, I will do whatever you want. If you want them to fuck me, I will open my legs wide to them." I froze, I had only intended to tease the guys by exposing my tits. I never intended to undo all the buttons on my dress and for them to see me buck ass naked. What had I started and why was I not stopping it, I thought to myself.

"Bob, Lynn wants to give you a Blowjob," Bill said with authority. Bob paused for a second and then took the cue, undid his belt, and pushed his jeans down to his ankles. Though my brain said no, I move in front of Bob and dropped to my knees. I ran my hand over the front of his boxers and could feel how erect he was.

"Is that what you want?" I ask hubby as I pull Bob's boxers down and his cock sprung out. I took it in my hand pumping it slowly. I look at my hubby.

Hubby grinned and shook his head yes as everyone watched us in disbelief or maybe it was anticipation. I tried not to imagine what they were thinking.

Though I knew it is wrong, I couldn't seem to stop myself. I don't know if it was to please my husband or to satisfy my own wonton lust. I took Bob's cock in my mouth. While stroking it with my hand, I move my mouth back and forth. I focus on all the feelings going through my body. His cock felt hard and hot. My eyes meet Bob's.

I jump when I felt fingers rubbing my thigh working their way to my pussy. I turned my head to see Gary naked sporting a huge hard on. Much bigger than Bill's. His fingers tease my clit and then he inserts a finger into my pussy. It was too much to take. I squirmed under his touch and started to orgasm. I so needed a cock in me.

Bob tensed and I know that he is going to shoot his cum. I continue to pump his cock with my fingers and he started to cum. The first shot missed my mouth and hits my nose. I quickly wrap my lips around his cock and took the next 5 shots in my mouth and swallow all of it. Bob starts to go soft and I release him from my mouth.

"Please fuck me Gary." I begged desperately wanting his cock inside me.

Lifting my hips, he rubbed the tip of his cock along my pussy lips. It found my opening but due to his size, he slowly worked it into me. It was so big that it stretched me and more orgasms let loose. Gary held my hips and fucked me, slow at first but then picked up the pace. Waves of orgasms continued with a final one when he shot his hot cum into my pussy.

Light headed I collapsed to the floor and rolled onto my back. Standing over me was both Bill and George with their cocks out stroking them. I was so overwhelmed with that sight that my finger immediately went back to my pussy and I started to pleasure myself.

At first, I thought George was just going to shoot his cum on me but I guess the sight of Bill's naked wife playing with myself was just too much of an invitation for him. He dropped to the floor and pushed my legs apart plunging his cock into me. He fucked me fast and hard and I met each thrust with my hips. He came in no time shooting another load of cum in my pussy.

I felt limp like a rag doll having been fucked royally. Hubby wasn't done though. He helped me up and leaned me over a chair. Cum ran down my legs. As soon as he entered me, my orgasms started again. He fucked me hard and fast. The last thing I remember was Bill telling me what a wonderful wife I was and how much he loved me.

I woke up the next morning in bed by myself with a bad hangover headache. There was two aspirins, a glass of water, $200 cash, and a vase with a rose in it on the nightstand.

I thought I had dreamed that I was the focus of some hardcore sex with Bill's friends but I knew that could never have happened. That was until I touched myself and realized how sore my pussy was and that I had dried crusted cum on my legs and on my face.

"Oh my god, what had I done?" I said softly to myself.